a Teaser, raped dudes are looking funny in sexlab - specialy with 'surprised' expressions   :D

i made hdt object xmls for my current futa custom mesh and skeleton but male skeleton have  same bone layout as fem by def, so male xml is 100%= female hdt schlong.Im gonna test it with def skeleton and meshes,then post.

My god, you should be knighted or worshiped or something. Cant wait!

Ok, so how do you get it so not ALL the females are schlonged? What is CK editing?

Sorry, just a bit confused. Not ALL females have them right now...but way more than 10% seem to.

UNP for females is the only add on that i currently have too. Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: So I open up the creation kit and load in Smurf or Vector. But I dont see anywhere to edit the gender files. Sorry dont mean to be a bother. I am trying to make it so not ALL females have a schlong

Ok, so how do you get it so not ALL the females are schlonged? What is CK editing?

Sorry, just a bit confused. Not ALL females have them right now...but way more than 10% seem to.

UNP for females is the only add on that i currently have too. Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: So I open up the creation kit and load in Smurf or Vector. But I dont see anywhere to edit the gender files. Sorry dont mean to be a bother. I am trying to make it so not ALL females have a schlong

When you choose your schlong type (unp if youre a woman) it adds it to all women by default, at least it does for me. If you want to have NO women but you schlonged, set it to 0% un the UNP tab. If you only want some women schlonged, set some of the sliders to 10% and others to 0% (ie. set nord tp 0% to have no schlongs for nords, and imperials to 10% to have imperials schlonged). I am unsure how or if you can set it  for specific people.

Also if I'm not mistaken, having anything other than the UNP schlong to be available for women will probably look weird. Youll have to edit where it is placed, otherwise it kind of floats off the body.

Here you go: Klick me

Here you go: Klick me

Thanks! I was able to figure it out on the creation kit.

Xxk7I2r.png

I decided to take a picture of my character to show my slight issue, and ask a question.

First off here are the textures I'm using and the order I installed them.

Fair Skin body texture

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon - small v0.8

overwrite those texutres with: SG Female Textures Renewal Schlong Textures UNP

SOS - Equipable Schlong - Real Girls patch (for the malegenitals_1_msn.dds and the malegenitals_1_s.dds)

and finally I choose one of the Fairskin patches

this is my result:

post-356274-0-71712600-1425375296_thumb.jpg

The only thing I didnt do was install the SG textures for the body (cause it never really made a difference)

Its not something I'm going to raise a big fuss about, but a lot of these screenshots make me kinda jealous at how near seamless they are

Try my textures...

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1689-textures-for-sos-schlong-for-females-unp-unp-and-cbbe-support/

1. Install the body what you want to use (CBBE or UNP)
  2. download the bodytextures what you like and copy them over the standard textures (for example fair skin)
  3. install SOS Schlong for Females - UNP 
  4. download the matching textures from my link and copy them over the standard textures

Is your Body UNP? 

There is a "Fair_Skin_Complexion_Schlong_Textures_CBBE.rar" for CBBE body.

What Body Textures do you use? 

My body is SevenBase, I used Fair Skin UNP, if I'm not mistaken I thought 7B was a variant of UNP. I was actually starting to think of giving the CBBE texture a try

someone help me with my simple problem i using Touched by Dibella body and the sos schlong is a see the picture below

see it looks bad the penis is little far from the body

post-299367-0-22367000-1425720338_thumb.jpg

if you see her from the front it looks great but beside or having sex looks bad

post-299367-0-63583500-1425720348_thumb.jpg

i know sos not work with all the body but i like Touched by Dibella body if there other body that looks like this one and work perfect with SOS Schlong Futa please tell me what body. but for now help me to fix this problem.

Hey, I got the mod to work kinda, but I still need help. My character will do the normal idle, swaying back and forth, but the schlong does not move at all. I don't know what the problem is and it's really annoying. can you help please?

All you should need is the right skeleton (I use X32P Legacy) and make sure that you dont have 2 female skeletons by accident.

Then you need Schlongs of Skyrim

and finally the SOS Addon

Your problem is an incompatible skeleton being used

Hey there! first off I want to thank you for making this awesome addon to SoS! I have a few questions, and a small issue I'm not sure how it happened.

First off, Unp addon works with any body, so long as I should expect clipping and texture issues, yeah?

Second, I installed SoS, SoS UNP, and Xp32 skeleton, but the MCM tab, under player, says that it does not recognize my skeleton as CoC compatible. Not sure if its any help, but the men solidify just fine, just my my female hero.

Is there something I need, or did I do something wrong?