Please I need some help with this

No matter what I do my character's weapon clips into his back while using SOS

Ive made sure to uninstall  CHSBHC (which has it's own skeleton) and reinstalled SOS letting it overwrite EVERYTHING but the problem persists

CHSBHC is for female characters. SOS is for males. I don't see the conflict

Maybe you are using a female schlong addon and replaced the CHSBHC skeleton with another female skeleton with wrong weapon positions.

hey thanks for reply. I should have made clear that my character is male

I only figured that CHSBHC was affecting it because when i run FNIS i get

"Skeleton female: CHSBHC (107 bones)   male: CHSBHC (107 bones)"

I use the bodybuilder version of SOS, and when  i sheathe the weapon on my back (2-handers) they are placed in a way that causes them to clip his back

Having an issue with SOS..after going through the rigamor of getting TBBP(?) installed, where it finally was working, SOS suddenly stopped working correctly..when male npcs disropbe, their junk is floating in front of their face with a void where it should be. It looks like a skeleton issue, but I only altered female skeletons so it shouldnt affect it, right? The only other thing I did was mess with havok settings.

Repeat of my post in SL Framework Tech Support (not sure if this is related to SL or SOS):

For some strange reason, the penis is behind the male. 

Anyone know what is causing this? It only happens on this animation?

http://imgur.com/WLma0W8

And no its not a skeleton problem.

DICKBUTT.

But, uh, in all seriousness that is a very nasty problem. I'm wondering what could be causing it... I haven't updated my SexLab foundation file, so that might be it, but you should probably test it on just having male NPCs be naked, and use the Page Up/Page Down keys to control the erection and see if it ends up breaking off like that. If it's only happening during animations, then you should go check with the SexLab Foundation folks.

Repeat of my post in SL Framework Tech Support (not sure if this is related to SL or SOS):

For some strange reason, the penis is behind the male. 

Anyone know what is causing this? It only happens on this animation?

http://imgur.com/WLma0W8

And no its not a skeleton problem.

DICKBUTT.

But, uh, in all seriousness that is a very nasty problem. I'm wondering what could be causing it... I haven't updated my SexLab foundation file, so that might be it, but you should probably test it on just having male NPCs be naked, and use the Page Up/Page Down keys to control the erection and see if it ends up breaking off like that. If it's only happening during animations, then you should go check with the SexLab Foundation folks.

Only occurs with that 1 animation, the rough behind. So no idea as to what is causing it. 

I updated everything and the problem still occurs. 

I made sure everything is updated and everything is right. 

Reinstalled skeletons, SL, SOS, bodies, dependencies, SL Mods etc. 

EVERYTHING. 

Still got as Tokoshoran so elegantly put it DICKBUTT. 

So sad that I have to toggle if off, its one of the better aggressive animations. 

that reminds me, wasn't there this one mod vectorplexus was working on, that like altered the bodies, like he was working on it with a bunch of people and it had many body types, if I search tumblr I could probably find it. Does anybody have any news on it?

SAM.

It's still in development, Vector works on it when he has time.

Hey there.  LOVE the mod. I finally got it installed and working.

Question though. All the pictures of different body types indicate there is a weight value that can be adjusted, but I am banging my head against the wall trying to figure out how to set it to the value I want. There doesn't appear to be an accessible config setting or slider in any file, menu, or options panel I've looked at.

It's probably so obvious that I am staring at it without realizing, but if anyone could point out where it is I'd be grateful.

afboak, don't bang your head against the wall, I'll explain! XD

Sorry if it sounds obvious or if you already know what I'm going to say, but who knows?

So, this mod offers you to install 2 types of body model, but you can't have both at the same time. You've to choose between Regular or Bodybuilder. I

f you want to change the weight of a character, be it PC or NPC, you just have to bring the codes console in game, click on the actor you want to modify, then type "snpcw" without the quotes, add a space and then enter the value you want, it goes from range 0 to 100. Then press enter and quit the console. There, you modified your character weight!

Or you can also type "showracemenu" and there will be a slider to change your weight, but never change your gender or race, or you will reset your skills! :/ "snpcw" is safer for that.

EVERYTHING. 

So sad that I have to toggle if off, its one of the better aggressive animations.

Well I finally could reproduce the issue. If it's the same problem, your skeleton is wrong.

I reproduced the issue in a new game, vanilla installation, just with SOS 2.05.034, SL 159 and FNIS 5.1.1 and some not related mods. Triggered the animation through console with player.sae AggrBehind_A2_S1. It worked fine.

Then added XPMS and got the problem

You should have noticed that you were replacing the skeleton that comes with SOS with another skeleton. I don't know how do you expect anybody can help you when you can't isolate the problem and provide a way to reproduce it. Worse if you don't even say what files from SOS are you replacing.

XPMS is wrong, at least "XPMS 1-93a NMM-BAIN INSTALLER-26800-1-93a" for males, installed with NMM with default options.

There is a problem with the bones hierarchy. The genital bone is a sibling node of the pelvis bone and it should be a child node instead.

The worst part is that this skeleton is quite popular and who knows where the bug may have been spread.

Use the skeleton provided with SOS or http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41169/ or another one that doesn't have this problem.

Somehow I have to use the Mod Config Menu every time, frustrating, I meet characters to switch armor/clothes to revealing....

Before it was automatic, am I missing something or is it load order related?

Anyway, how can non-revealing armors be edited? I'd like to do some and modify some I have downloaded.

EVERYTHING. 

Well I finally could reproduce the issue. If it's the same problem, your skeleton is wrong.

I reproduced the issue in a new game, vanilla installation, just with SOS 2.05.034, SL 159 and FNIS 5.1.1 and some not related mods. Triggered the animation through console with player.sae AggrBehind_A2_S1. It worked fine.

Then added XPMS and got the problem

You should have noticed that you were replacing the skeleton that comes with SOS with another skeleton. I don't know how do you expect anybody can help you when you can't isolate the problem and provide a way to reproduce it. Worse if you don't even say what files from SOS are you replacing.

XPMS is wrong, at least "XPMS 1-93a NMM-BAIN INSTALLER-26800-1-93a" for males, installed with NMM with default options.

There is a problem with the bones hierarchy. The genital bone is a sibling node of the pelvis bone and it should be a child node instead.

The worst part is that this skeleton is quite popular and who knows where the bug may have been spread.

Use the skeleton provided with SOS or http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41169/ or another one that doesn't have this problem.

Nice attitude, B3lisario.

Not everyone is fully versed in skeletons and the like. Also, not everyone uses an mod organizer that shows them which files are being replaced with what. Mod users are not the same as modders. I bet most people that use mods have no idea how things work, so if they run into a problem, they, logically, come to the forum for help.

If they then get scalded for things they are completely unaware of, I can only imagine they will be afraid to ask for help again. And stop using the mod in question.

Now I am sure that it can be very frustrating to try and troubleshoot a problem, only to find out it is something simple for you, that is no reason to take that frustration out on the person with that problem.

I am sorry if my post offends you. I just thought you should be aware of how the wording of a reply like this comes across to people who are not up to date on the inner mechanics of mods, skeletons etc.

Well, have you read NiChoice's posts? I don't think he/she is completely unaware of modding.

Really it's not something simple for me when I have no clue how to reproduce the issue. This time I had to make a vanilla setup, install SL, find the SL animation (based on NiChoice's pic, I didn't knew the name). At this point if I can't reproduce the issue, I wasted my time. And I can't reproduce the issue 90% of the times.

There was luck this time and it was just XPMS. Then find the exact issue (bone hierarchy), and post the findings.

2 hours for an issue already covered in the troubleshooting section. At least I know where the issue comes from.

Somehow I have to use the Mod Config Menu every time, frustrating, I meet characters to switch armor/clothes to revealing....

Before it was automatic, am I missing something or is it load order related?

Anyway, how can non-revealing armors be edited? I'd like to do some and modify some I have downloaded.

Make sure you memorize the troubleshooting section or you will suffer my wrath lol

I don't even understand the issue. Permaunderwear using revealing armors? Schlong pokes through concealing armor?

afboak, don't bang your head against the wall, I'll explain! XD

Sorry if it sounds obvious or if you already know what I'm going to say, but who knows?

So, this mod offers you to install 2 types of body model, but you can't have both at the same time. You've to choose between Regular or Bodybuilder. I

f you want to change the weight of a character, be it PC or NPC, you just have to bring the codes console in game, click on the actor you want to modify, then type "snpcw" without the quotes, add a space and then enter the value you want, it goes from range 0 to 100. Then press enter and quit the console. There, you modified your character weight!

Or you can also type "showracemenu" and there will be a slider to change your weight, but never change your gender or race, or you will reset your skills! :/ "snpcw" is safer for that.

Hey Ranulf,

I eventually tracked down the source of my confusion. In several SOS threads VectorPlexus included screenshots and explanations of the SAM mod he was working on, but that he ultimately didn't publish. I didn't realize it was a separate mod and thought it was additional functionality being incorporated into SOS. It's a pity he couldn't get it working well enough for a release.

I will investigate the console commands you mentioned.

Thanks!

Example screenshot on steam

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=314709268

The Schlongs don't work for the mutilated bodies provided by combat mod Deadly Mutilation. Sometimes schlongs stop working but the resting schlongfy the near npcs gives them nudity back. This schlongfy option doesn't work on the mutilated male bodies. The mutilated men just equip loincloth but they suppose to be nude.

I have these installed in this order:

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.06
XPMSplusSOSplusSMS BQLH 1HB DOBH --2-0
HDT Physics Extensions--14-28
HDT for Sevenbasen_UNP_CBBE

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.6]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.6]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.6]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.6]
09  actorEvents.esm
0A  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0B  ApachiiHair.esm
0C  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.59]
0D  BeeingFemale.esm  [Version 1.14]
0E  SexLabAroused.esm
0F  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
10  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.2]
11  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
12  SleepingDangers-SandsofTime.esp
13  daymoyl.esm
14  HighResTexturePack01.esp
15  HighResTexturePack02.esp
16  HighResTexturePack03.esp
17  Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.8]
18  Mighty Beasts - Vampire Lord.esp
19  Reanimate FX.esp
1A  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
++  moveitLWT.esp
1B  SKSE Hotkeys.esp
1C  SexLab Submit.esp
++  ERSO 06 - Wait More Time Dragon Encounter x3.0.esp
1D  ERSO 04 - Mighty Odahviing.esp
++  dD-Increase Fall Damage.esp
1E  Deadly Traps.esp
1F  BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
20  CrimeDecay.esp
21  Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp
22  LootandDegradation.esp
23  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
24  ERSO 03.5 - New Dragon Loots.esp
25  Private Needs Discreet.esp  [Version 1.5.6]
26  MoreNastyCritters.esp
27  Horsemen Combat Enhancement.esp
28  SexLabSquirt.esp
29  FloraRespawnFix.esp
2A  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
2B  HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp
2C  SkyRe_Main.esp
2D  DG and DB Axe Perks merged.esp
2E  Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
2F  Nature of the beast.esp
30  Higher Bounties Hold Specific.esp
31  SOTAntiCTD.esp
32  RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
33  BloodmoonRising.esp
34  Destructible_bottles.esp
35  RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
36  OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
37  ERSO 03.4 - Super Mighty Dragonborn Dragons.esp
38  PrivateNeeds.esp
39  Werewolf_GGMSB.esp
3A  Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp
3B  PumpingIron.esp
3C  RaceMenu.esp
3D  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
3E  RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
3F  Remodeled Armor.esp
40  titkit.esp
41  RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
42  RND_USKP-Patch.esp
43  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
44  SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
45  WetandCold.esp
46  SDpatch - dragonborn.esp
47  SDpatch - frostfall.esp
48  SexLab Brawling Rape.esp
49  SexLab Cumshot.esp  [Version 1.5.2]
4A  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
4B  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
4C  SexLab Warmbodies.esp
4D  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
4E  SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
4F  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
50  Civil War Overhaul.esp
51  Bring Out Your Dead.esp  [Version 1.2.7]
52  DeadlyDragons.esp
53  ERSO 04.2 - Mighty Durnehviir.esp
54  ERSO 03.3 - Super Mighty Dawnguard Dragons.esp
55  SkyRe_Survivalism.esp
56  SkyUI.esp
57  DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
58  UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp
59  SMDropLitTorch.esp
5A  SOT_FollowMe.esp
5B  SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
5C  DFB - Random Encounters.esp  [Version 1.2]
5D  Hunting in Skyrim - No Perks.esp
5E  Corpse_Preparation.esp
5F  HentaiCreatures.esp
60  ERSO 03 - Super Mighty Dragons DD.esp
61  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
62  Cloaks.esp
63  CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
64  ERSO 07 - Mighty Dragon Priests.esp
65  Devious Deviants.esp
66  zzEstrus.esp
67  EstrusChaurus.esp
68  UltimateDragons.esp
69  SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp  [Version 4.8]
6A  throneroom.esp
6B  Better Vampires.esp
6C  Cannibalism.esp
6D  Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
6E  UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
6F  ERSO 09 - Vendor Trainer Quest-giver protected USKP.esp
70  SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp  [Version 2.2]
71  sextoys-calyps-2.esp
72  xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
73  SexLab_Paycrime.esp
74  SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
75  Chesko_Frostfall.esp
76  Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
77  RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
78  SkyRe_Races.esp
79  Predator Vision.esp
7A  TrueDeathBasic.esp
7B  SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
7C  SOS - Shop.esp
7D  daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
7E  MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
7F  ReneersCrimeOverhaul.esp
80  SexCrime.esp
81  AlternativeCraftingSystem.esp
++  Radiant-SchlongsPatch.esp
82  SexLabDangerousNights.esp
83  DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp
84  Horsemen.esp
85  RND_AnimalLoot.esp
86  SexLabDefeat.esp
87  BatTravel.esp
88  Vampirelordroyal.esp
89  BVandRB_Formlist.esp
8A  Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
8B  Bloody Cannibalism.esp
8C  SexLabWerewolves.esp
++  Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
8D  VLW_Hybrid.esp
8E  LoversComfort.esp
8F  ERSO 05 - Dovah Holy Book.esp
90  GetOutTheWay.esp
91  FNISspells.esp
92  SkyRe_Combat.esp
93  ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
94  ForgottenMagic_Redone_SkyRePatch.esp
95  Vampire Lord Serana Fixed.esp
96  WetandCold - Ashes.esp
97  When Vampires Attack.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
98  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 2.5.2]
99  DeadlyMutilation.esp
9A  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
9B  Automatic Variants.esp
9C  ReProccer.esp

Thank you everyone for taking the time to look into it. I am sorry I wasn't clear with my post on this thread, I did name the animation in my post on the troubleshooting thread and I guess it escaped me when I posted here. 

And thank you Vachnic for your understanding of where I am coming from.

I use mods, my experience just comes from general gameplay and installing/uninstalling mods over the past few years both with FNV and now Skyrim. So I have only basic understanding and I am sorry for the fuss I have caused you both. Its very hard to understand it all if I can't trust the mod descriptions itself which tell me they are compatible. 

But I thank you again everyone who took the time to look into this. 

I am surprised it was a skeleton issue cause everything else works but this animation alone and it was listed as related mods. I assumed that all the XPMS skeletons were compatible (there are alot of choices and combinations in the file for weapon placement). If the skeletons are in fact incompatible I will have to just give up on this one animation because i am quite happy using XPMS skeletons for weapon placements.

I am currently using the Dagger on Ankle + Chesko + 1H Back skeleton from XPMS. 

I guess I will have to find another skeleton with the above combination that supports SOS and redo my animations if I can't find one that has all the above. 

Downloaded some variations from => http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41169/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D41169%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Hopefully these ones will work. 

I am surprised it was a skeleton issue cause everything else works but this animation alone and it was listed as related mods. I assumed that all the XPMS skeletons were compatible (there are alot of choices and combinations in the file for weapon placement). If the skeletons are in fact incompatible I will have to just give up on this one animation because i am quite happy using XPMS skeletons for weapon placements.

No, guy, what we're saying is you need to get XPMS Extended. It's not available on the Nexus, that one is a Legacy edition. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/ Go check it out, it has all the features and then some. Although I think the "And then some" is merely "It works with SOS and maybe a few other animations that need the fixed bone structure."