• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2023 at 2:03 PM, SpiritCole666 said:

Hey, I'm having this problem where there are two things that are going on; first is the error 

[2023-09-12 18:55:04.631 W] [fomodinstallerdialog.cpp:378] "The flag 'BodyBuilder' did not match 'Off'"

Also, my friend is having this problem here where it is stating that it's incomptabile with the current version of his Skyrim? Does this mean it's for the original Skyrim, and not the Speical Edition? 

image.png

I'm also having this exact problem. If anyone can help, please do. I'm trying to use this with Furry Age of Skyrim SE 

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is great for NPC should have built into it something to increase the size of the male character's penis would be amazing to add something bigger and more visible .... All they created was some penis to equip this is horrible.

i need help for schlong. last year i havent been playing skyrim se. but went i got back to the game. everything is all mess up. the game and mods are outdated. the nexus mod manager is shutdown. so i went to mo2 to try to gets some mods that i have before. but schlongs of skyrim 1.1.4 is outdated and i don't want to downgrade. is there way to make schlong work for the new version.

Vor 5 Stunden, dragonflame25 sagte:

Ich brauche Hilfe für Schlong. Letztes Jahr habe ich Skyrim SE nicht gespielt, aber ich bin wieder zum Spiel zurückgekehrt. Alles ist durcheinander. Das Spiel und die Mods sind veraltet. Der Nexus Mod Manager wird heruntergefahren. Also ging ich zu Mo2, um zu versuchen, ein paar Mods zu bekommen, die ich vorher hatte. Aber Schlongs von Skyrim 1.1.4 ist veraltet und ich möchte kein Downgrade durchführen. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, Schlong für die neue Version zum Laufen zu bringen?

Vor 5 Stunden, dragonflame25 sagte:

Ich habe es gesehen, aber muss ich es bauen oder eines von ihnen oder alle von ihnen herunterladen, um Schlong verwenden zu können, denn wenn es darum geht, zu bauen oder zu machen, bin ich schlecht in dieser Art.

Haben Sie SOS im MCM? Wenn Sie Schlongs von Loverslab heruntergeladen haben, sind diese dort aufgelistet. Leicht. SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9 

18 hours ago, ZebraRundung246 said:

Haben Sie SOS im MCM? Wenn Sie Schlongs von Loverslab heruntergeladen haben, sind diese dort aufgelistet. Leicht. SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9 

sorry its been while i download mod in here. i still have the 1.1.4 

On 2/11/2024 at 9:18 PM, James_E_C said:

I'm getting an error message in Vortex that this is intended for Skyrim 2011/Fallout 3/Fallout New Vegas. Did I download the wrong one (the 3.00.004 version)?

download 1.1.4 schlong and set it up on vortex or mo2 and next download SchlongsOfSkyrim_1_1_5-DLL-1_6_1170 and it should work

Having a consistent issue in which Redguard and Khajiit penises consistently bend toward the left leg, and have been looking for a fix. Found an old post from 2014 that has since been archived and is no longer helpful, so I was hoping to find a more recent fix here.