So, which DLL do I need to use for 1.6.640.0? I'm using MO, and I can choose which DLL is loaded with the overwrite function. I used the SE one, and it said it was too old for the current game version. I used the AE one and it gave me the 'found -1, expected 3000004) error.

I'm using the GOG 1.6.659.0.8, so I will see you in a year. Unless someone knows how I fix it in this version soon. My dude is winkyless.

At least this will be the last time I will ever have to deal with the racecar jacket moron and his team overwriting my stuff anymore.

First thing I did was renaming the Bethesda logo to never see it again.

Edited by PedgeJameson

Does anybody have the Custom Race Addon tutorial somewhere? I used it once but forgot about some details, and when coming back to find it, I see it's gone, and I thing mine got deleted on a reinstall of things

Edited by Myst42

None of the SOS versions work out of the box with any version of Skyrim AE which is any version of Skyrim Post  release 1.5.97

There is a link to a .dll for SOS but that needs the original file, which does not work without significant bugs to any version of Skyrim AE.

SoS is dead.

But no, it's not dead if you are willing to futz with it and modify some files but that is something you will have to figure out on your own.

57 minutes ago, idk said:

Why not explain what to do? and be a hero.

Its something lately I am having difficulty to understand , if  someone needs help and someone else can provide the help , instead of posting a rant or a post bashing the person that needs help why not with the same amount of writing post the help the person needs ?

Jesus people , help costs the same time and writing as it costs ranting or posting a post making fun of others...There was a time here that everyone was ready to give a hand and help and all of a sudden some people showed up and started posting diminishing comments and even Mocking people that ask help with game issues ...

My question does anyone feels better doing that and not helping someone  in this manner ???

I guess it looks like it is more important to look supreme and big when in reality this kind of less emphatic actions just makes you feel even worse than you are..

But this is just my thoughts , I am in this community for years  can not even count the number of them I am here , I do not post a lot , but when I know something I do post the help comment ...

For the ones that need the SOS Dll that works with AE this is the Link :

SOS AE

Two lines were enough to help someone you see !

19 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Its something lately I am having difficulty to understand , if  someone needs help and someone else can provide the help , instead of posting a rant or a post bashing the person that needs help why not with the same amount of writing post the help the person needs ?

Jesus people , help costs the same time and writing as it costs ranting or posting a post making fun of others...There was a time here that everyone was ready to give a hand and help and all of a sudden some people showed up and started posting diminishing comments and even Mocking people that ask help with game issues ...

My question does anyone feels better doing that and not helping someone  in this manner ???

I guess it looks like it is more important to look supreme and big when in reality this kind of less emphatic actions just makes you feel even worse than you are..

But this is just my thoughts , I am in this community for years  can not even count the number of them I am here , I do not post a lot , but when I know something I do post the help comment ...

SOS AE

Will this Dll help for SE to? :)

2 hours ago, Ceilinwth said:

Will this Dll help for SE to? :)

I didn't needed this for SSE but I guess since its a Manager file you can try it out ,I started using this for the AE version in my case 1.653 and the only issue so far is that sometimes loading the game the SOS its without movement meaning up and down from SOS settings , if this happens get out of the game and reinstall this dll and the movement returns fine ..

On 10/11/2022 at 8:29 AM, Bullfye said:

SOS AE

Hi thanks, which download, and which DLL?

59 minutes ago, PedgeJameson said:

Hi thanks, which download, and which DLL?

On the link I posted go to downloads there are two files the most recent its from january    SoS AE 1.0.3.7z

Take into account that I am still using Skyrim SE AE 1.653 ,  I am sure this dll will not work in the latest 

Edited by Bullfye
3 hours ago, Bullfye said:

On the link I posted go to downloads there are two files the most recent its from january    SoS AE 1.0.3.7z

Take into account that I am still using Skyrim SE AE 1.653 ,  I am sure this dll will not work in the latest 

Lemme get this straight: you go on a rant of your own, complaining about how people spend all this effort ranting instead of helping people. You then put what you claim to be help at the end of your post, but fail to mention that your solution won't actually help people on latest patch?

9 hours ago, Bullfye said:

I'm using GOG, this does nothing for me man. :/

5 hours ago, idk said:

Went to Nexus to see if there was an alternative to SoS and got referred back to Loverslab, to this other thread

then updated this Papyrusutil

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048

And now working for me, as I said above with ver 1.6.640.0 AE

Useless with GOG version (1.6.659). Which is a shame because once there are more crap steam updates, the GOG people can just not worry about Bethesda screwing with anything.

Edited by PedgeJameson
  • 2 weeks later...

I am experiencing CTDS and have narrowed it down to this.

NETscript crashlogs give me this error.

Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF82DB0F1F9 (SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll+F1F9) on thread 32092!

Does anyone know how to fix this? I am trying to stay in 1.5.97.0 so i dont have to update a bunch of other mods

On 7/15/2022 at 4:02 PM, Midge87 said:

I got this error on v1.6.353.0

The fix for me (using Vortex)

Download but DO NOT  install SOS 1.0.3 by chuckseven1. Once downloaded extract the Zip, choose the AVX version you need (if your CPU supports it) and copy and replace the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll found in Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins

Those that are struggling to get SOS working at all on V1.6.353.0

This worked for me. Download and install the following, and then follow the step above to replace the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll in your SKSE plugin folder

You're amazing, solved for me as well

On 6/6/2020 at 6:48 PM, Maned Wolf said:

So, recently the mod has stopped working for me, as in I can still give NPC's Shlongs via the menu but they aren't spawning with them by default anymore, they're all defaulting to the default underwear wearing one instead of naked, does anyone know what might be causing this?

any luck fixing this? im having the same issue and this is the only post if  found having the same problem

On 10/14/2022 at 7:54 AM, idk said:

Went to Nexus to see if there was an alternative to SoS and got referred back to Loverslab, to this other thread

then updated this Papyrusutil

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048

And now working for me, as I said above with ver 1.6.640.0 AE

OMFG THANK YOU!!!!

I was troubleshooting SoS SE (missing DLL issues) for 2 hours till I stumbled across this post. I tried everything else lol nothing worked till your solution :D

Dicks ahoy!