• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Added Smurf Average sizes to SOS VectorPlexus Regular.

- no more too big regular schlongs if you use higher max size values (Tip: Best for me is Max Size 13)

- copied only the size values from smurf average addon to regular, nothing more

- if you use my Maslea/Akavir addons, then you know them already

- will probably only work after starting a new game

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.rar

I know someone has posted this, but anyone have any ideas why SOS shows up as 'standard' size in Flower Girls when it is scaled up in Racemenu? Everything else is working, but the schlong is much smaller than what I have in Racemenu and when nude..... Is this a current bug for VR??

I had just recently tried to use the latest version of this mod and also SexLab for that matter, but they even work. Either I have been downloading old versions

or I'm just not doing things correctly. Because it kept saying that I couldn't use the dll plugins that were associated with the mods in the first place

before I was going into the game. It kept saying they were too old and needed to be updated. Not sure if they even fully compatible with SE or AE since it seems to have a big issue with me trying to use the mods. Guess maybe my days of using SOS and SexLab are over. That really sucks...

Edited by furrybunny93
Input more details.
  • 2 weeks later...

Does racemenu effect character only or all male npcs too ?

What if i play a female but want to change the schlongs of the male npcs ? and even the female / shemales, but not the pc?

my critics with sos is that schlong becomes thicker with higher numbers, but not larger. it is not possible to make the schlong long like 15 and keep thickness like 9. (mcm numbers)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've had issues with this mod on 1.5.97 for two straight installations and I'm at wit's end trying to troubleshoot it and constantly figuring nothing out. Never had this issue before then, either. I'll start a new game and everything works fine, as far as I can tell (not 100% sure but it seems to be the case as long as I'm testing). But the second I load a save, everything breaks. Every NPC, including ones that were previously schlongified when I was playing, are now listed with no schlong. And if I manually give them a schlong, regardless of what size I put in, they're weird and shrunken. I don't think it's a skeleton issue because I sorted with LOOT (XPMSE at the end, SOS early). I have absolutely no idea what's causing this and I've spent untold hours disabling and re-enabling mods that may conflict and fully reinstalling the game, to absolutely no avail. And again, that first time through everything works totally normally. Does anyone have any idea, even a general idea, of what might be going on here?

• 3 weeks later...

Got a strange (and new) problem. For some sexlab animations the schlong is bent sideways, witch makes for some awkward sex scenes, lol. Never had this problem before. I had to reinstall some mods and this happens so its defenetly something on my end. Does anyone know anything about why SOS would do this? 

Hello guys,

I'm having some issue with this mod, because the racemenu only works with woman and with men only shows "erection" option. Like if they are changed or something. 

Maybe someone had this same problem and know how to fix it? 

• 2 weeks later...

I am creating a mod, and would like one of the NPCs to have a predetermined size, rather than get it randomly assigned. I did not see any keyword, ability, or anything that I could add to his form in the CK, so is there a simple way to set it in OnCellLoad or similar?

there has to be a way to fix this because almost every mod that changes the main characters in the game requires the sos race menu mod so is there a way to fix this I am not aware of :

PC schlong's size doesn't change / MCM says SOSRACEMENU
Symptoms: Only the PC is affected
Causes and / or solutions:
It's normal if you are using SOS Racemenuplugin