Anyone know this conflict?

So I'm on SSE pre AE, have had no probs with this mod since day dot, all works as intended. However of late my schlong will eventually go from pointing out at 12 o'clock to point out at more of a 10:30 o'clock angle. Schlong adjustments don't work that way so i can't hotkey it back, and restarting SOS doesn't fix it either. I use Hentai pregnancy and wonder if after too many pregnant women perhaps it becomes a strain on papyrus or something, because only reverting to an old save fixes it, even after clearing all pregnancies. Pretty specific, but anyone had a similar issue?

Is it possible to brake your schlong? (o o)

On 7/1/2022 at 4:29 AM, anomalic said:

installed the DLL Update from the Downloads as well,

but still getting this

image.png.d1757f9966333b6055e386668f8782ae.png

yeah right, im not matching the exact requirements (Versions) - but i cant install older SKSE cause of other mods.

any hints ?

i am also getting that warning. it's the new srip system used in the AE Update I think.

Edited by GND Dragonborn

I've been testing OSTIM a few times this last weekend.

Seems to work nicely with Sexlab, OSL Aroused, and such.

Apart from a problem with the Ahegao Tongues, the other "oustanding issue" I see is that male characters seem not to get erections.

Any idea about the reason?

Not sure if extra work is needed in SOS to make it happen.

On 7/1/2022 at 12:29 PM, anomalic said:

installed the DLL Update from the Downloads as well,

but still getting this

image.png.d1757f9966333b6055e386668f8782ae.png

yeah right, im not matching the exact requirements (Versions) - but i cant install older SKSE cause of other mods.

any hints ?

I got this error on v1.6.353.0

The fix for me (using Vortex)

Download but DO NOT  install SOS 1.0.3 by chuckseven1. Once downloaded extract the Zip, choose the AVX version you need (if your CPU supports it) and copy and replace the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll found in Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins

Those that are struggling to get SOS working at all on V1.6.353.0

This worked for me. Download and install the following, and then follow the step above to replace the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll in your SKSE plugin folder

how do i download this mod because ive been at it for like 2 hours

image.png.86675aed58326cf11bfff80b4bdd8865.png       im on version    1.6.353                                                                          

Edited by YunoGasua
38 minutes ago, YunoGasua said:

how do i download this mod because ive been at it for like 2 hours  im on version    1.6.353                                                                    

What Skyrim are you running? LE or SE? 1.6 is the updated Skyrim *SE*. It looks like you have SE and you're trying to install the LE version of SoS. You need to go to the SE version.

Edited by Sandatharius

I've been trying to add SOS to an NPC replacer mod I'm making, I gave all the NPC's custom race's so I could give them custom textures and meshes. I copied all the files from the SOS addon .esp to my mod and everything seems to be working, I have custom schlongs for each of the custom race NPC's the addon shows up in the main SOS mcm but the schlongs aren't automaticallu applied to the npc's in game, I still have to place crosshairs on the NPC and assign them a schlong. any help would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got a weird issue.

On a whim I tried giving a female NPC a schlong, but now it's using a different body instead of the CoSIO body, even after I've removed it from the NPC.

Is there any way to set it back to the correct one? I can't be sure, but I think it reverted back to the UUNP Bimbo body (I'm assuming that's from the SL Hormones mod). I don't know how to set it back to the normal body I had before I added the schlong. Any help?

*Edit*

Actually, ignore me. I'm a blind idiot. Bijin Warmaidens had their own body mesh, that for some reason I completely didn't notice was a completely different mesh until I edited the bodyslide for my game and adjusted the proportions. When the proportions of the Bijin follower I had didn't change (except when they had armor on), I thought something was up and I did something wrong when I messed around with SOS. Had some sexy times with another one from the mod and the same "issue" persisted, and then I realized that I've been wrong this whole time, and the mod came with their own bodies.

Time to replace some meshes.

Edited by DirtyAxiom

How straightforward is it to convert addons for Special Edition? Is it a simply matter of resaving the esp and converting meshes and textures, or is there some reason the plugin won't work with the SE version of SOS? (Forgive my ignorance, I'm EXTREMELY new to SE, I've been resisting switching from LE for ages because of all the mods I'll lose if I can't convert them...)

Hello, I am having an issue with my install. I am unable to start my game with the latest SOS install.

I have tried to follow the instructions on how to uninstall and reinstall SOS. But I continue to get the same error.

I have attached screenshots of all of the errors I could find.

Unfortunately, due to the fact I cannot start my game I cannot include any of the logs you said I should include.

Skyrim SE - 1.6.353.0.8

SKSE64 2.1.5 rel6

SOS 3.00.004

Three screenshots show information from Mod Organizer V2.4.4.

The other screenshot is from SKSE, just after I select start.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Mod Organizer V2.4.4 Log Messages 2022-09-12 212637.gif

Mod Organizer V2.4.4 SOS Downloaded File 2022-09-12 212637.gif

Mod Organizer V2.4.4 SOS Install Information 2022-09-12 212637.gif

SKSE Plugin Loader Error Message Screenshot 2022-09-12 214623.gif

Edited by Firedogs2x

Their is a SOS AE file on here... Download it then load it after.

Yor using SOS 3.00... Their is an SOS SE more updated then 3.00.         But 3.00 will still work!

Either way make sure you load the SOS AE after the SOS SE or 3.00...  which ever one you are using.

overall you should have 2 downloads. The AE file loading 2nd.

22 hours ago, Firedogs2x said:

Hello, I am having an issue with my install. I am unable to start my game with the latest SOS install.

I have tried to follow the instructions on how to uninstall and reinstall SOS. But I continue to get the same error.

I have attached screenshots of all of the errors I could find.

Unfortunately, due to the fact I cannot start my game I cannot include any of the logs you said I should include.

Skyrim SE - 1.6.353.0.8

SKSE64 2.1.5 rel6

SOS 3.00.004

Three screenshots show information from Mod Organizer V2.4.4.

The other screenshot is from SKSE, just after I select start.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Mod Organizer V2.4.4 Log Messages 2022-09-12 212637.gif

Mod Organizer V2.4.4 SOS Downloaded File 2022-09-12 212637.gif

Mod Organizer V2.4.4 SOS Install Information 2022-09-12 212637.gif

SKSE Plugin Loader Error Message Screenshot 2022-09-12 214623.gif

Edited by Oketo
On 9/13/2022 at 8:28 PM, Oketo said:

Their is a SOS AE file on here... Download it then load it after.

Yor using SOS 3.00... Their is an SOS SE more updated then 3.00.         But 3.00 will still work!

Either way make sure you load the SOS AE after the SOS SE or 3.00...  which ever one you are using.

overall you should have 2 downloads. The AE file loading 2nd.

Hello, thank you for the reply.

I downloaded Schlongs of Skyrim AE - No DLL Version 1.1.4 and SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim 3.00.004.

I installed the SE version and then installed the AE version.

But now I am getting an SKSE error message that Schlongs of Skyrim.dll: LE plugin cannot be used with SE.

Then I found SOS AE 1.0.3, but when I installed it, I was getting a Form 43 or lower message in Mod Organizer.

Did I find the wrong AE mod?

Then I tried Schlongs of Skyrim SE 1.1.4.

I started my game and it seemed to work. When I selected a saved game, I did not see SOS on the list of missing mods.

So, until you get your version fully working, I am going to try and use the other version.

Well, this version will not work. After loading a saved game, I get an error message.

SOS Warning

SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll was not found or the installed version is too old.

Found-1 expected 300004

So now nothing I have tried works.

Thank you for your help.

Edited by Firedogs2x
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2022 at 12:31 AM, Firedogs2x said:

Hello, thank you for the reply.

I downloaded Schlongs of Skyrim AE - No DLL Version 1.1.4 and SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim 3.00.004.

I installed the SE version and then installed the AE version.

But now I am getting an SKSE error message that Schlongs of Skyrim.dll: LE plugin cannot be used with SE.

Then I found SOS AE 1.0.3, but when I installed it, I was getting a Form 43 or lower message in Mod Organizer.

Did I find the wrong AE mod?

Then I tried Schlongs of Skyrim SE 1.1.4.

I started my game and it seemed to work. When I selected a saved game, I did not see SOS on the list of missing mods.

So, until you get your version fully working, I am going to try and use the other version.

Well, this version will not work. After loading a saved game, I get an error message.

SOS Warning

SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll was not found or the installed version is too old.

Found-1 expected 300004

So now nothing I have tried works.

Thank you for your help.

Try vortex...

image.thumb.png.c0a3a43daa2b017d5c067f6d713ede51.png