Apologies if this question or similar has been answered before, done some searching in the thread and haven't seen this specific question topic.  EvilReFlex's SOS Horse Penis for Females mod was updated to add that schlong as a sexlab strapon and it works great out of the box.  However, a female npc with no schlong appears to default to size 1 which translates into the strapon equipped always being the smallest size possible.

I have found that I can manually adjust this by selecting an npc, giving them the schong with a specific size, and then changing them back to no schlong.  This seems to retain the selected size when the strapon version is equipped, at least in the short term.

So in short, my question is if there is a user-friendly way via MCM settings or a separate mod to have female npcs have default schlong sizes > 1 when assigned "no schlong".  

This is more for something to post in that mod's thread for those like me trying the mod out, so no issue if the answer is currently "not really". 

I use the mod to set the schlong size to "14" for all females but it doesn't equip schlongs. 

I can't imagine I'm the first to ask this, but a topic search didn't turn up anything.

Is there any way to externally or persistently (such as an .ini) set up the default type/size distribution probabilities so that they don't need to be manually adjusted every time a new game is started or the mod is re-installed?

I just downloaded the latest SOS (upgraded from 2.4 I think) and mostly it works fine (alignment seems better) but there is one catch. On my male player character (but not NPCs) I have no response with shift page up. The erection spell works, but not the hotkey. Any ideas why this might be?

I always seem to have an issue with this on the very first sex scene after creating a new character, but it always works for the second scene on.  Also, I change the modifier key from the shift key (make sure you are using the right shift key - literally the RIGHT shift key) to the right-alt key (SexLab also uses the shift key as a modifier key).

First time trying this mod when I build my player I see 2 SOS 1 is erect and 1 is not.

Calientes Beautiful Bodies CBBE 3.2.3

Racemenu 3.2

No male body mods just SOS.. <---- Nope, you DID install some other MALE body mod

Decoding your horribly worded statement above I realized you mean to say your character has two penises when you are creating your player in the MCM menu, one erect penis and one flaccid one.

That is because you MUST have installed a different nude male body mod and the flaccid penis in the MCM menu is from that mod while the erect penis will be from the SOS mod.

Has anyone tried merging SOS plugins (the various schlong shapes) using the Merge Plugins xEdit Script?  I now have six plugins and am contemplating adding a seventh, but my load order is getting pretty cluttered.

When I go to apply the script, all three plugins show up as green, which means they should work fine, but the tooltip from the user who submitted to the merge reports says "Didn't tried to merge even the shop esp," so your guess is as good as mine.

TL;DR: whoever submitted the merge report possibly succumbed to a crippling stroke while typing up his findings.

Hey just a couple of questions as the new update seems really interesting.

I have been using SOS Light for ages due to one issue I have always had with SOS full.

Slot 52 management.

The old method of adding Slot 52 to all armours would stop my female followers underwear from showing up due to the slot being added to the chest piece.

Has this been changed now? I looked through the esp and didn't see the slot 52 changes that used to be their so I assume you do it via script now?

*Edit*

Hmm ran into an issue. So I schlongified my female follower. I then set her outfit to revealing so that she could still use underwear that use slot 52. That all worked fine the underwear still hid the schlong which is what I wanted it to do. However the problem arises when I start a sexlab scene with her. She will not unequip the underwear in slot 52 despite it being ticked to unequip with sexlab. The underwear unequips no problem if she is not schlongified.

Is there a way to fix/get around this?

Sorry if this has been asked but I have a quick question...

Im trying to install the SOS mod which I downloaded from this site using NMM.

The file I downloaded does not have any .fomod or .omod files in it.

Am I missing something? Any useful help would be appreciated.....Thanks!

*UPDATE

Ok, nevermind. Im stupid. I just needed to add the Compressed file to NMM, rather than the contents.

Its been a while since ive used it!

Edited by SK1NJ0B

hey, i really like this mod but i may have one suggestion. Can you make a %slider for the unp addon(for females) to have females have one. Beecause right now every woman in skyrim has one.

Read sos unp mod description. It explains some ways to configure it

Is there a mod that enables schlong support for Snow Elves?

Not that I know

Does this affect beast races as well? Or will I have to get a separate thing for that?

It has textures and schlongs for them

I just downloaded the latest SOS (upgraded from 2.4 I think) and mostly it works fine (alignment seems better) but there is one catch. On my male player character (but not NPCs) I have no response with shift page up. The erection spell works, but not the hotkey. Any ideas why this might be?

Try to change the key binding.

I can't imagine I'm the first to ask this, but a topic search didn't turn up anything.

Is there any way to externally or persistently (such as an .ini) set up the default type/size distribution probabilities so that they don't need to be manually adjusted every time a new game is started or the mod is re-installed?

The question has been asked! I was totally dreaming about the same thing! Anyone got a suggestion?

Well I don't see this as needed. How much do you edit the default settings after new game? How often do you need to reinstall the mod? Do you lose the settings each time?

The schlong automatically increases to 150% after WW transformation, it returns to the original size when reverting to human

It's not working for me, no matter, using sos-racemenu or not, schlong size always stays the same after transformation. Any way to fix or debug it?

Yes, read mod main post, troubleshooting section.

Will SoS ever be animable? :blush:

It already is.

But advanced stuff is needed to use custom animations on the schlong. It's the same problem as using custom animation on character actors, you need to modify behaviour files.

There are people who already animated the schlong, but there is no FNIS that does the behaviour job for SOS. The only person I know is able to do this is VectorPlexus.

If there is interest in this somebody could speak with Fore, the schlong behaves like any other actor / creature / beast tail in regards animations, maybe is easy to implement the SOS behaviours into FNIS. No idea.

Another option could be Anton's animation tools (like animated wings)

Has anyone tried merging SOS plugins (the various schlong shapes) using the Merge Plugins xEdit Script?  I now have six plugins and am contemplating adding a seventh, but my load order is getting pretty cluttered.

When I go to apply the script, all three plugins show up as green, which means they should work fine, but the tooltip from the user who submitted to the merge reports says "Didn't tried to merge even the shop esp," so your guess is as good as mine.

TL;DR: whoever submitted the merge report possibly succumbed to a crippling stroke while typing up his findings.

I ran the script with the 3 default schlongs and the result was good. Was using default options.

I don't see any problem on SOS. Other SOS related mods could fail if they are referring to any schlong mod record by its esp name (pretty common).

For brave people, SOS should handle the merge even in a existing game. People will lose their schlong and get a new one from the merged esp.

Don't merge the main esp or esm files, you will probably break some stuff. Noticeable or not depending on how and what you merged.

Hey just a couple of questions as the new update seems really interesting.

I have been using SOS Light for ages due to one issue I have always had with SOS full.

Slot 52 management.

The old method of adding Slot 52 to all armours would stop my female followers underwear from showing up due to the slot being added to the chest piece.

Has this been changed now? I looked through the esp and didn't see the slot 52 changes that used to be their so I assume you do it via script now?

*Edit*

Hmm ran into an issue. So I schlongified my female follower. I then set her outfit to revealing so that she could still use underwear that use slot 52. That all worked fine the underwear still hid the schlong which is what I wanted it to do. However the problem arises when I start a sexlab scene with her. She will not unequip the underwear in slot 52 despite it being ticked to unequip with sexlab. The underwear unequips no problem if she is not schlongified.

Is there a way to fix/get around this?

No idea. It looks like a non-SOS problem. Is a normal underwear?

Is there a Schlongs of Skyrim variant that uses a Vanilla Male body (or something similar) instead of the muscular and hairless type?

No for vanilla. There are body options out there, but I'm not sure if just skeleton edits or there is a usable mesh. Use SAM if you want more customization on body.

is it safe to merge the 3 plugins for this into one? Or is it required to keep them separate for the mode to function properly?

Is it safe to read even just a few recent posts so you might have seen and already had the answer to your question?

Seriously, it was asked and answered ON THIS PAGE!

is it safe to merge the 3 plugins for this into one? Or is it required to keep them separate for the mode to function properly?

Is it safe to read even just a few recent posts so you might have seen and already had the answer to your question?

wow really? that's how you respond? I just posted a question, that's all. Sorry i didn't read the recent posts i wasn't paying attention that. But seriously? Your response immediately makes you look like a child.

wow really? that's how you respond? I just posted a question, that's all. Sorry i didn't read the recent posts i wasn't paying attention that. But seriously? Your response immediately makes you look like a child.

Are you serious?

You couldn't take 30 seconds to scroll upwards to check recent posts and you're responding to him like he's the one that's in the wrong?

No wonder Belisario get's pissed with this thread sometimes.

Yes, that's how I respond. The answer was right in front of your face, all you had to do was look at it but you were too lazy to perform even the most perfunctory search so you get called on it, the problem is yours so I suggest you deal with it.

The idea wasn't to piss you off though, it's to try to let you understand that failing to look and to do a quick search cost you time waiting for a reply that you didn't need to lose.

The question has been asked! I was totally dreaming about the same thing! Anyone got a suggestion?

I made probably the worst export-import-settings thing ever.

Description

save - Saves to a json file SOS MCM general settings, and race settings for each addon

load - Updates the MCM settings from the contents of the json file

Instructions

Install the mod and type in console:

SetPQV SOS_Settings do save
which produces a sos.json file in Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData

Then uninstall the mod or leave it installed, it doesn't matter

After starting a new game or whenever, reinstall the mod and type in console:

SetPQV SOS_Settings do load
this reads the json file from Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData and updates SOS MCM settings accordingly

Then uninstall the mod or leave it installed, it doesn't matter

Restrictions

I don't think this is really a problem, but it should be mentioned.

The addons have a list of races in them. If the content of this list changes after exporting the settings, the race stuff will be messed up for that particular addon when loading the settings.

There is no reason for this list to change other than adding new races to an existing addon (and in this case there is no problem).

Yeah it's a bit clumsy, doing it properly requires more work than I am willing to put into it

Requirements

- SOS full

- PapyrusUtil 2.8 or higher

I did a minimal test. In case of problems post your papyrus log

post-82377-0-22318000-1429558962_thumb.jpg

SOS - Settings.7z <-- Bug when saving more than once. Ugh

SOS - Settings v2.7z