Alright, so I've done some troubleshooting and plan on continuing. Here are some issues I am having. Any advice on where to begin is appreciated.

1. PC has penis showing with revealing armor, but NPCs have underwear.

2. When I go to have sex, my PC has a small penis (default with SexLab) and a SOS penis at the same time. NPCs have a penis but also permaunderwear.

3. I'm not able to select a NPC at all with SOS.

4. My character has an odd head when I have sex with SexLab. 

I was thinking some of these issues might be related.

So I should reinstall SL?

you don't have to.  just uninstall SOS and reinstall it.  When the whatever mod manager you use, ask if you want to overwrite Sexlab.  SAY NO.  That should be be it.  Enjoy your schlong without bugs :D

If it still say Papyutil error after you follow my steps, than reinstall sexlab, than install SOS after and once again say NO to overwrite Sexlab.

Comeback let me how it goes.

Alright, so I've done some troubleshooting and plan on continuing. Here are some issues I am having. Any advice on where to begin is appreciated.

2. When I go to have sex, my PC has a small penis (default with SexLab) and a SOS penis at the same time. NPCs have a penis but also permaunderwear.

Now if only the perm undies would leave. I no longer get that message above but the underwear won't leave. (I swear I'm close to snapping) >.<

Can the "Actors and armors succesfully Schlongified" message be turned off somehow?

Otherwise this mod is one of the most perfect working I've downloaded from here! Great job

News about the next update

I'm moving some of the code from papyrus to c++. A dozen functions with some small loops.

This halves the time it takes the mod to do its job when meeting actors for the first time.

100 actors: from 40 sec to 11

50 actors: from 12 sec to 5

10 actors: from 2 sec to 1

I'm sorry I failed somehow at writing my previous post

First try to reproduce the issues before using Sexlab. Read mod description, troubleshooting section

Now if only the perm undies would leave. I no longer get that message above but the underwear won't leave. (I swear I'm close to snapping) >.<

Read mod description, troubleshooting section

Can the "Actors and armors succesfully Schlongified" message be turned off somehow?

Otherwise this mod is one of the most perfect working I've downloaded from here! Great job

There is an option for that in the MCM menu

So what is causing the perm undies and what to do about ridding them?

That's because the slot 52 is not taken. There is no schlong using that slot for whatever reason. Read troubleshooting section

I don't think there's any real scenario out there where there's more than 40-50 actors in proximity, even spawn increasers and the big battle mods don't really approach that because it runs into the AI combat limit first, so 5 seconds is plenty.

Can't wait to wreck my new super-stable setup with this, defeat and the new Warzones. :shy:

Permaundewear (the underwear does not come off)
Symptoms: There is a brown underwear instead of a schlong while nude
Causes and / or solutions: The underwear shows up becouse SOS can't put a schlong in your character or NPC. There are a lot of reasons for this
- you have no SOS addon esp installed or enabled, please install at least one schlong addon
- is a custom race for which you do not have a compatible SOS addon installed. In that case you can force a schlong upon the affected character by using the MCM menu "Player / NPC settings" and select a schlong for him.
- the MCM settings for SOS doesn't allow a schlong for this character
- another piece of armor is occuping the pelvis slot (52), thus preventing SOS from equipping. Check your installed mods. Type "inv" or "player.inv" in console to check there are no invisible armors interfering

------------

I checked the console via player.inv I see no slot 52.

I'm using vanilla race Breton.

I selected regular in the installation via NMM I think.

(I used this mod many of times, not sure what could be interfering) Could HDT affect SOS? I'm using CBBE body with HDT. Does this have something that effects SOS? Eh idk anymore I'll just reinstall SOS again and again trying different options in the installation and see if one of the three doodles will work or something.

What about load order, would this affect it?

Edited by Darkening Demise

New version v2.05.039

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.039.7z

I found another rare error and this made me release another version before updating the main page. Please use it in your game and let me know how it goes. If nobody report issues I'll move this version to the main page.

Instead of simply fixing the error, I included also the improvements on the schlong assignment and skeleton scaling.

The scaling is no longer noticeable, at least on my computer. When the game loads the schlongs now have their size, previously they loaded at minimum size and then grow after 1 second or so.

I guess this might not be so on slow computers, or with lots scripts running at that moment. Anyway, is faster.

Changelog v2.05.039

- Performance improvements when scaling the schlongs upon loading a savegame

- Performance improvements when actors get the schlong for the first time

- Fixed a CTD issue since v2.05.036 when starting a new game via coc console command on the menu screen

The latest version seems to have problems with displaying any schlong size variation other than minimum and maximum,switching from a rank 1 to a rank 10 or 20(depending upon whatever the maximum is set as) but doing nothing when changing the ranks from 2 through 9 and from 11 to 19.

I don't know if it has that problem with old saves,but I installed it before starting a new game and got this result.

I also experienced a scaling glitch with the latest version (2.05.39),

concerning PC's schlong (scaled by SoSRacemenu.esp attached with XPMSE 2.33).

After the initial scaling, the size of his schlong kept to be shrinked into the very minimal.

For confirmation, I looked into other NPCS' schlongs (scaled by SoS's 'normal' scaling),

and they seemed to work well.

I got similar glitch when I had forgot to activate SoSRacemenu.esp togehter with SoS 2.05.35+, 

so the symptom was as if the latest SoS could not recognize the loading of SoSracemenu.

Is the latest SoS not compatible with SoSRacemenu.esp?

P.S. I can unload the logs, but I couldn't find any suspicious messages in them.