A total noob question, in Mod Organizer's left pane, do I place SOS before or after Groovtama's XPMS Extended?

why don't use loot to sort your load order ?

Left pane is install order (what mod overwrite the other mods files).  Load order is on right pane.

make sure the xpmse skeleton overwrites the SOS skeleton. Mine is below SOS or a higher priority number.

Ok, will place it that way, thanks.

Question about this. I stopped using the full version a while a go due to the armours having slot 52 added them which prevented females from wearing underwear with their armour. Has this been fixed with the addition of the skse plugin? Since there are no longer armour edits in the esp does the plugin dynamically apply it to the armour males wear?

Question about this. I stopped using the full version a while a go due to the armours having slot 52 added them which prevented females from wearing underwear with their armour. Has this been fixed with the addition of the skse plugin? Since there are no longer armour edits in the esp does the plugin dynamically apply it to the armour males wear?

Funny, I was just coming to this thread to report that bug.

I use the UNP Futa addon (Which Im posting the bug here since this thread is for the framework itself) and it seems after I apply the schlong and go into a sex scene with it, if I remove it I can no longer equip certain things. For example, I use a Lingerie outfit that uses two pieces: One is the Bra that uses the basic Torso slot, and the underwear which uses slot 52. Yet for some reason the bra now hides the underwears visibility, like it would hide the schlong.

Pretty sure that's not supposed to happen.

I use the UNP Futa addon (Which Im posting the bug here since this thread is for the framework itself) and it seems after I apply the schlong and go into a sex scene with it, if I remove it I can no longer equip certain things. For example, I use a Lingerie outfit that uses two pieces: One is the Bra that uses the basic Torso slot, and the underwear which uses slot 52. Yet for some reason the bra now hides the underwears visibility, like it would hide the schlong.

Yeah just tried it out. Still has that issue for females. Back to light version

Does it do that even if you set the bra to be a revealing armor/clothing in the SOS menu?

thanks for the update blisario.  Will report if i see anything.   Also this is a straight upgrade right.  Do I need to do clean save ?

No clean save.

Well now the mod won't prevent from wearing underwear as before. But it will be invisible with vanilla armors. On custom armors not modified by SOS they should work fine.

The "no schlong" option does not inactivate the magic effect that modifies the armors. I got a patch, this makes the MCM no chlong option leave the characters as if they never had a schlong.

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.040 - mcm no schlong patch.7z

Install only over version 2.05.040

Note your lingerie outfit might have been already modified by SOS if you had it equipped while using the female addon. And so it will hide armors on the slot 52 even on cleaned characters.

The no schlong option won't clean the armor. There is a MCM option for that in the general settings tab

Let me know how it goes

Ever since I updated SOS, I keep getting CTD's when I try to load my game. I have used LOOT to sort everything, I have the Frostfall patch, and have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times in case the mod didn't install correctly and my saves still crash on load and I cannot figure out what is wrong. I'm also getting the "this save relies on missing objects" message before loading except I haven't deleted anything except the last version of SOS I had before updating to 2.05.040

Ever since I updated SOS, I keep getting CTD's when I try to load my game. I have used LOOT to sort everything, I have the Frostfall patch, and have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times in case the mod didn't install correctly and my saves still crash on load and I cannot figure out what is wrong. I'm also getting the "this save relies on missing objects" message before loading except I haven't deleted anything except the last version of SOS I had before updating to 2.05.040

Forgot to switch back on an esp?

(Meanwhile, do you still need the patch? Frostfall 2.6.is out and doesn't need it)

There may be some error on the SKSE plugin.

Can you load a savegame in another location?

Please help me to find the error. Modify the file Data\SKSE\Plugins\SchlongsOfSkyrim.ini and change the 3 to 5.

Then, reproduce the CTD, and post or send me this log file: Documents\my games\skyrim\SKSE\SchlongsOfSkyrim.log

Forgot to switch back on an esp?

(Meanwhile, do you still need the patch? Frostfall 2.6.is out and doesn't need it)

I had the Frostfall patch installed just to be safe. Funny thing is though, it crashes when I don't have SOS installed either so that means something must have gotten deleted somehow and it corrupted my saves. 

Edit: Okay, I was an idiot and forgot about an old esp that was remaining in my plugin list. Sorry about that and feel free to delete this string of posts.

Hello, I been looking around for answer and I could't find it. I installed Nexus Mod for SOS. I got SKSE 1.7.1 Rel 46, SkyUI 4.1, and This SOS Standard. I lauched the name through SKSE and I load the save. Then I got this error

SOS Warning

SKSE Not Found Or version is too old

Found 46, expected 47

I checked SKSE website and that is their latest version. Any help? SOS is the first mod I installed and I am fairly new with NexusMod

Hello, I been looking around for answer and I could't find it. I installed Nexus Mod for SOS. I got SKSE 1.7.1 Rel 46, SkyUI 4.1, and This SOS Standard. I lauched the name through SKSE and I load the save. Then I got this error

SOS Warning

Found 46, expected 47

I checked SKSE website and that is their latest version. Any help? SOS is the first mod I installed and I am fairly new with NexusMod

You want to use the beta build, which is right below the released build.

SOS Warning

Found 46, expected 47

I'm having the same problem =/

Wait I need to get the newer skse beta? Roger that.

SOS Warning

Found 46, expected 47

You want to use the beta build, which is right below the released build.

I see. I assumed they will always use the released version. I got it working with SKSE beta. Now I am trying to find that place, Morning Wood in Riverwood. Just coulnd't find it, I am still looking for it