First off, I just want to say I truly love this mod.

Ā 

I was wondering if it'd be at all possible to set the underwear (from the SOS shop) to be active at the same time as (i.e. underneath) normal armor.

That way you could even have ćƒ½( Ķ”Ķ” Ā° Ķœ Ź– Ķ” Ā°)āŠƒā”ā˜†ļ¾Ÿ. * ļ½„ ļ½”ļ¾ŸenchantedĀ ļ½”ļ¾Ÿļ½„*ā˜†ļ¾Ÿ underwear to go with your outfit.

Ā 

If there's some tool I could download to modify this myself (maybe by editing the armor slot or something) that someone could point me towards, I'd be super grateful.

Ā 

Yes, it is in the DLL. The complete source for the DLL including build files and all is included in the download though not necessarily installed to the game.

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks!Ā 

I can see there are debug messages in the code but I can't understand where I can see them.

I tried changing the value for the debug level in the ini file of the SKSE plugin but I didn't manage to find any debug output from SOS in the papyrus log.Ā 

How do I see those debug messages (the ones that the SKSE plugin produces)?

Ā 

Yes, it is in the DLL. The complete source for the DLL including build files and all is included in the download though not necessarily installed to the game.

Ā 

Thanks!Ā 

I can see there are debug messages in the code but I can't understand where I can see them.

I tried changing the value for the debug level in the ini file of the SKSE plugin but I didn't manage to find any debug output from SOS in the papyrus log.Ā 

How do I see those debug messages (the ones that the SKSE plugin produces)?

Ā 

Debug output from a DLL would not likely be in the Papyrus log, look for other log files. Most SKSE log files end up in the Skyrim folder (above the Data folder).

Ā 

Debug output from a DLL would not likely be in the Papyrus log, look for other log files. Most SKSE log files end up in the Skyrim folder (above the Data folder).

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks again!Ā  :)

Found the log : "Documents\My Games\Skyrim\SKSE\SchlongsOfSkyrim.log"

Ā 

I was wondering if it'd be at all possible to set the underwear (from the SOS shop) to be active at the same time as (i.e. underneath) normal armor.

That way you could even have ćƒ½( Ķ”Ķ” Ā° Ķœ Ź– Ķ” Ā°)āŠƒā”ā˜†ļ¾Ÿ. * ļ½„ ļ½”ļ¾ŸenchantedĀ ļ½”ļ¾Ÿļ½„*ā˜†ļ¾Ÿ underwear to go with your outfit.

Ā 

If there's some tool I could download to modify this myself (maybe by editing the armor slot or something) that someone could point me towards, I'd be super grateful.

Ā 

Set armor as revealing to remove slot 52 so you can equip the underwear underneath.

Ā 

Ā 

That way you could even have ćƒ½( Ķ”Ķ” Ā° Ķœ Ź– Ķ” Ā°)āŠƒā”ā˜†ļ¾Ÿ. * ļ½„ ļ½”ļ¾Ÿenchanted ļ½”ļ¾Ÿļ½„*ā˜†ļ¾Ÿ underwear to go with your outfit.

Ā 

Set armor as revealing to remove slot 52 so you can equip the underwear underneath.

Wow. Thank you so much! I can't believe I didn't realize it was so simple.

The new SoS addon for males is ready to upload!Ā 

Ā 

post-607503-0-97639400-1472315101_thumb.jpg

Ā 

Beast support are included for Khajiit and Argonians:Ā 

Ā 

post-607503-0-64732800-1472315081_thumb.jpg

Ā 

Is there someone what uses SoS "unhairy" and have a nice ENB who wants to test the addon an make a few screenshots for the download page?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

After playing on another character for a while, I went back to my werewolf and now all of a sudden, the SOS menu doesn't show up in the MCM anymore. Reinstalling didn't help, nor did Jaxonz MCM Kicker. :( Does anyone have an idea how to fix it?

Ā 

I use Mod Organizer.

Ā 

Load order:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Extra Encounters Reborn - Basic.esm
DirectorsTools.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
WetandCold.esp
AOS.esp
LightlessAbandonDungeons.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
DirectorsTools_FogUnlocker.esp
SkyrimURWL.esp
WhiterunHoldForest.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim - Merged.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
DFB - Random Encounters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SkyrimSewers.esp
BellyachesNewDragonSpecies.esp
SkyUI.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
BLEED.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
VioLens.esp
63DragonsNoKillMoveOnPlayer.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
Extended UI.esp
Scarcity - Less Loot Mod.esp
YOT - Your Own Thoughts.esp
AnotherSortingMod_2016.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
Unarmored_LightArmor.esp
BeastessLair.esp
New Hand to Hand Skill by Budcat.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
Atlas Legendary.esp
BF.esp
SummerSkyrim.esp
QaxesShacks.esp
Extra Encounters Reborn - CSP.esp
Extra Encounters Reborn - HSR.esp
FloppySOS.esp
Footprints.esp
iHUD.esp
_JumpRunChanger.esp
NoNakedComments.esp
One With Nature - DG+DB.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
YOT - Better Vampires.esp
Purewaters.esp
RND_PureWaters-Patch.esp
Bessere Unterwassersicht - klarer.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
WerewolfPerksExpanded.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
Scarcity - 10x Loot Rarity.esp
Scarcity - 10x Merchant Item Rarity.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
SilentHero_Attack.esp
Sit Anywhere.esp
Glowing Eyes.esp
Sleep Anywhere.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp
UIExtensions.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
Player Knockout.esp
Lock Overhaul.esp
AOS2_EBT Patch.esp
No Acoustics Skyrim Only.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
DaedricPunishmentForSweetrolls.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
HelmetToggle2.02b.esp
DawnguardArsenal.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
RND_AnimalLoot.esp
BeggarHome.esp
Shortcuts.esp
betterlights.esp
Hunterborn.esp
mountainshack.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
YOT - Hunterborn.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Headtracking.esp
Quieter Dungeons DG.esp
Smelting - Legendary.esp
suspiciouscityguards.esp
TwoRings.esp
XPMSE.esp
VampireDust.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
KJ Tattoos 2K.esp
PS_InvisibleArmorCrafted.esp
Werewolves.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
CombatArousal.esp
Female Follower Fix.esp
MasculinizedLevelLists.esp
MasculinizedLevelListsDB.esp
MasculinizedLevelListsDG.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Sexlab Release.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
Dragon Eyes.esp
flames.esp
Killable Children.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
PumpingIron.esp
NB-Scars.esp
Equipping Overhaul.esp
Extra Encounters Reborn - Dawnguard.esp
Wrath Of Nature.esp
ExpensiveSkyrim.esp
WereTools.esp
MerhartWerewolfFollower.esp
AniseCabinRevisited.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Better Claws And Gauntlets - Immersive Armors.esp
Better Claws And Gauntlets.esp
Better Claws And Gauntlets - Dawnguard.esp
Better Claws And Gauntlets - Dragonborn.esp
DeadlyMutilation.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
DetectDeadHeartIsFood.esp
hmkHotKeys.esp
JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells.esp
Private Needs.esp
Pureweather.esp
SummerSkies.esp
Darker Nights_bl.esp
MoreRainHeavyandDarker.esp
SaturationBoost.esp
Supreme Fog.esp
WerewolfMastery.esp
Real Feeding V3.esp
WerewolvesInvadingNaturally.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp
Hunterborn_WearableLantern-Patch.esp
Predator Vision.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
DragonbornBody.esp
better_torches.esp
Hair Physics Project.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
Del_NoWolfHowl.esp
dc-untamed-100-stfu-wolf.esp
dc-untamed-000.esp
ogDiverseDragons2.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp

Ā 

I've spent some more time continuing to try to debug the problems with imperials and wood elves in Enderal and I think I'm in a situation where I can't piece together the whole picture just reading the code. But again as my previous questions here this will be a general question about SOS in Skyrim.
In short the problem is that any NPC belonging to those 2 races will get brown underwear but when targeted they can be assigned schlongs correctly and the addons are shown as compatible (screenshots here).

Based on the fact that the underwear is not the vanilla one but the brown one I assumed that the problem has something to do with the addons compatibility or sometghing else related to how SOS is trying to schlongify the NPC. Turned out SOS is not trying to do that at all.

Ā 

This might be simple for people with more experience modding Skyrim but is quite confusing for me and I hope someone will shed some light or point me to a relevant tutorial. It has to do with spells and magic effects and the way they come together in SOS.

Every time SOS encounters a new NPC that it decides to handle it starts a magic effect and this triggers OnEffectStart() in SOS_SetupNPCMagicEffect_Script
Based on my debug this is not triggered for any NPC from the imperils and the wood elves.

Ā 

As far as I can see "SOS Setup NPC Magic effect" is tied to the spell "SOS_SetupNPCSpell" which itself is tied to "SOS_SetupMagicEffect" that belongs to "SOS_SetupSpell" used in Ā SOS_SetupQuest_Script. And it seems the last spell is used only once. I searched to find more occurrences of the NPC related spell and effect in the papyrus and the SKSE plugin code but did not find any.Ā 

SeemsĀ SOS_SetupNPCSpell is assigned to each NPC but not to the members of the two races. And I don't understand how exactly. Some NPC have it and some don't? Or is this a wrong way to look at this?

Ā 

Ā 

tl;dr

How is theĀ SOS_SetupNPCSpell given to NPCs and how is it suposed to work?

Ā 

Thanks!

I'm having an apparently unique issue as I can't seem to find anyone else with the same thing going on... I get this weird underwear texture, it doesn't look like the SOS underwear and the schlong still shows, but the texture is annoying. When it first happened, I completely uninstalled SOS, saved, then reinstalled, and it was fixed for a while, but then after playing a bit I took my armor off and the problem was back. Now no amount of reinstalling the mod or running LOOT helps. This happens no matter which body texture I choose in the install, or if I try other SOS-compatible textures/normal maps from the Nexus.

Ā 

post-684429-0-44592700-1472517938_thumb.jpg

post-684429-0-35769900-1472517939_thumb.jpg

Ā 

Anyone ever seen this before?

I'm having an apparently unique issue as I can't seem to find anyone else with the same thing going on... I get this weird underwear texture, it doesn't look like the SOS underwear and the schlong still shows, but the texture is annoying. When it first happened, I completely uninstalled SOS, saved, then reinstalled, and it was fixed for a while, but then after playing a bit I took my armor off and the problem was back. Now no amount of reinstalling the mod or running LOOT helps. This happens no matter which body texture I choose in the install, or if I try other SOS-compatible textures/normal maps from the Nexus.

Ā 

attachicon.gif20160829193011_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160829193022_1.jpg

Ā 

Yes, I've seen it before but can't remember what it was that caused it. I'm thinking that it has to do with some other mod overwriting the textures from SOS with ones that are not made for SOS.

Ā 

The new SoS addon for males is ready to upload!Ā 

Ā 

attachicon.gif20160827173026_1.jpg

Ā 

Beast support are included for Khajiit and Argonians:Ā 

Ā 

attachicon.gif20160827151403_1.jpg

Ā 

Is there someone what uses SoS "unhairy" and have a nice ENB who wants to test the addon an make a few screenshots for the download page?Ā 

Ā 

When is this releasing?

Ā 

Ā 

Its ready to upload since Saturday.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yes, I've seen it before but can't remember what it was that caused it. I'm thinking that it has to do with some other mod overwriting the textures from SOS with ones that are not made for SOS.

Ā 

Ā 

If you are using MO, you have something else farther down overwriting the SOS textures with what looks like stock.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

If you are using MO, you have something else farther down overwriting the SOS textures with what looks like stock.

Ā 

I just moved the .esp to the very bottom, and it's still happening.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I just moved the .esp to the very bottom, and it's still happening.

Ā 

Textures are NOT in the esp file. If you overwrote the SOS textures with some non-SOS ones you can move the esp files all day and it won't change those files. Re-install SOS or if you are using Mod Organizer check the SOS mod for conflicts.

so I have been tearing my hair out over this problem and i cant figure out why but for some odd reason schlongs of skyrim doesn't appear in my load order does anyone know why it does this

Steam? Nexus Mod Manager? Mod Organizer?

Ā 

You need to say which you are using and "isn't showing SOS".

Ā 

Most likely though is that you didn't install it properly, it uses a FOMOD installer to install properly.