Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

1 hour ago, Veladarius said:

During the punishment don't sleep much past 6 am but it sounds like he may not be there for the scene to run properly (he wanders off sometimes for whatever reason).

If you are stuck in the rack you can try running one of the following scenes:

Pillory scene ID: xx242678

Rack scene ID: xx24267a

xx is the mod ID in the load order, use  help cdx  and it will be the same as the first 2 digits of any other item that starts with CDx

Use      Startscene <id>     in the console. If that does not work let me know and I will look up some scenes to see if they are playing so they can be stopped and the release scene started.

Running either of the scenes sadly doesn't do anything. The dungeon master puts my char in the rack, says it's time for a little punishment and then freezes.

Regarding the dungeon master walking off on day 2. What am i supposed to do when this happens? 

19 hours ago, bR4mBozZz said:

Running either of the scenes sadly doesn't do anything. The dungeon master puts my char in the rack, says it's time for a little punishment and then freezes.

Make sure he has a whip or something like that equipped from ZAP. You can use    help  cane   and look for an item starting with zbf (prefix for ZAP items), select him in the console  and use equipitem <item ID>  and that may get him started.

19 hours ago, bR4mBozZz said:

Regarding the dungeon master walking off on day 2. What am i supposed to do when this happens? 

Select him in the console the first time you see him then if he does not appear use   moveto player  and it will move him to you.

12 hours ago, feg said:

Hello.

I am having a problem and already got hours of frustration. 

Whenever I get near the shop area I get CTD. Doesn't matter it is through fast travel, or even run near it from another location. 

Please help. Here is my papyrus log and load order. 

Papyrus.0.log

load order.txt

DD had already finished processing all of the devices on the npc's, typically it would be overload from that but you do have some other issues going on.

These are the last things happening in the log:

[12/19/2018 - 01:23:52AM] Error: Cannot call SendStoryEvent() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [ (0008F4AA)].WETriggerScript.StartEncounter() - "WETriggerScript.psc" Line ?
    [ (0008F4AA)].WETriggerScript.OnCellLoad() - "WETriggerScript.psc" Line 138
[12/19/2018 - 01:23:52AM] DT: End process
[12/19/2018 - 01:23:53AM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts

My guess is your script environment is overloaded. On Creature Framework have you changed how often it scans the area? Last I saw it scanned every actor/creature within the specified distance every 5 seconds, on that setting it made my game unstable but at 30 seconds it was much more stable.

Hello. I have some strange issue - mine and other buildings not appear, but quest "work in mine" available. I've checked "slavery" thing which starting in mine - then its all get in place, but i dont really want this part of gameplay. There is some solution to this? Like make building appears or start and break this "mine slavery".

14 minutes ago, ZeroGravity671 said:

Hello. I have some strange issue - mine and other buildings not appear, but quest "work in mine" available. I've checked "slavery" thing which starting in mine - then its all get in place, but i dont really want this part of gameplay. There is some solution to this? Like make building appears or start and break this "mine slavery".

There is the option to complete the expansion on the quest page of the MCM (Upper Right corner) which will place all of the buildings. This should have been done when the slavery part was chosen.

Is there currently more content after the PC (as maid) gets the option to be freed from the manor or become a slave to the mistress? I chose the slave option but didn't get any new letters or quests other than the regular delivery/retrieval/work in the mine jobs.

Cheers!

15 hours ago, trelloukos said:

Is there currently more content after the PC (as maid) gets the option to be freed from the manor or become a slave to the mistress? I chose the slave option but didn't get any new letters or quests other than the regular delivery/retrieval/work in the mine jobs.

Cheers!

In v4.15, no I was not able to get to that. I have been adding some content for v4.16 but things are going slow (painfully slow) because my bipolar keeps flipping my moods and makes it difficult to concentrate for long. v4.16 adds content that is shared across most all parts of the game (Manor Slave, Relationship Slave and not a slave). I still have not updated anything to v4 of DD as a number of scripts will need rewritten and all of the devices rebuilt.

12 hours ago, Veladarius said:

In v4.15, no I was not able to get to that. I have been adding some content for v4.16 but things are going slow (painfully slow) because my bipolar keeps flipping my moods and makes it difficult to concentrate for long. v4.16 adds content that is shared across most all parts of the game (Manor Slave, Relationship Slave and not a slave). I still have not updated anything to v4 of DD as a number of scripts will need rewritten and all of the devices rebuilt.

Thanks for the reply. No worries on the speed of releases, hope you get better, wish you all the best and may you have the strength to fight through it.

Is there a way to skip from the first stages of enslavement in the mine, directly to the point that the PC is offered freedom for being a good manor slave, if i start a new game/save? If no MCM option for this is planned, would tinkering with console commands help ? Thanks again!

On 12/21/2018 at 12:04 PM, linexdx said:

Tengo Un "Pequeño" Problema con este mod.Cuando Empieso la mision y estoy en un Barco En una celda el "courier" me habla y me da para responder "ESTO ES UN FALLO" despues aparece una ventana diciendo "LOOKUP FAILED" Despues de eso que estoy en la tienda Captured Dreams El "Hunter" dice."dejame ver esa nota"y no pasa nada mas.Se queda ahi.El juego no avansa.

It sounds like you may have mixed versions of the mod together (v4.05 and v4.15). v4.05 is an older version with German language support and is not compatible with v4.15 (many changes were made between those releases). This is evident from the names given and the messed up dialogue, v4.05 had a patch to fix that version.

All you need installed is parts 1 and 2 of Captured Dreams, everything else is optional. I suggest reinstalling the mod with just those parts. NOTE: there are two versions of v4.15, one for the original version of Skyrim and one for SSE, they are labeled so make sure you get the correct version for what you are running.

On 12/21/2018 at 8:40 PM, trelloukos said:

Thanks for the reply. No worries on the speed of releases, hope you get better, wish you all the best and may you have the strength to fight through it.

Is there a way to skip from the first stages of enslavement in the mine, directly to the point that the PC is offered freedom for being a good manor slave, if i start a new game/save? If no MCM option for this is planned, would tinkering with console commands help ? Thanks again!

There is no easy way as it was not made to be skipped around. You can advance past some parts but major transitions and some quests still need done.

The global variable that controls it is  CDxSlaveTaskLvl   and you will have to change it step by step to get it to advance properly or things will likely break (you can try skipping further but the Manor and the rest of Property Slave are separate quests and don't work the same).

The other global variable that needs set is   CDxSlaveTaskAdj  which determines which direction you are to advance, this will need set to 1 each time are trying to advance.

Use   Set <global variable name> to <x>  to change it (you will need to set both each time). These need to be set before the start of the day (before 6 am)

Task Levels:

9 = advance to smithy

13 = start quest 4 (must be done, can't advance past it)

Manor Slave

To set the variable to skip to the end of manor slave use   SetPQV  cdx_slavery_prop_manor  manor status  32     this should bypass tasks and go to the end.

note: there is no content for being a Relationship Slave at this point, it is being worked on currently.

I'm having trouble with the Elisif quest. I get past the first few parts but before the first nighttime rendezvous (at 9pm), when she tells me to put the items back on the table, the scene and dialogue bugs out and perma-locks my game. Most of the time the dialogue shows as "Could we go over that again?" but every few seconds it flickers (like for a single frame) to "They are somewhat intimidating, aren't they" (which I think is the correct starting line for the stage). I've tried spamming E to get through it, tab doesn't work, nothing else has worked other than simply skipping the stage with the console, but when I do that it breaks in the next stage. I tell her to get disrobed, put on the cuffs, but then when its time to get bound she walks over to the table with the materials on it and just stands there. I've looked through the thread as best as I can for a fix for this and I haven't found any help (also I'm not particularly good with console commands). Does anyone have any idea what is going on and/or how to fix it? I've tried this quest multiple times now after doing a large variety of things and this exact same issue keeps happening.

20 hours ago, ePiKnight said:

I'm having trouble with the Elisif quest. I get past the first few parts but before the first nighttime rendezvous (at 9pm), when she tells me to put the items back on the table, the scene and dialogue bugs out and perma-locks my game. Most of the time the dialogue shows as "Could we go over that again?" but every few seconds it flickers (like for a single frame) to "They are somewhat intimidating, aren't they" (which I think is the correct starting line for the stage). I've tried spamming E to get through it, tab doesn't work, nothing else has worked other than simply skipping the stage with the console, but when I do that it breaks in the next stage. I tell her to get disrobed, put on the cuffs, but then when its time to get bound she walks over to the table with the materials on it and just stands there. I've looked through the thread as best as I can for a fix for this and I haven't found any help (also I'm not particularly good with console commands). Does anyone have any idea what is going on and/or how to fix it? I've tried this quest multiple times now after doing a large variety of things and this exact same issue keeps happening.

The dialogue where she first asks to see the items sets the stage to 100 and ends.

The dialogue where she asks to see the items again when you return simply ends and sets the stage to 150.

I suggest not trying to advance through the dialogue and just let it end (they are set to end automatically) as there may be some script lag going on in your game and delaying things.

• 2 weeks later...

I accidentally equipped some restraints (legs and arm cuffs) from the captured dreams collection while doing the questline for elenwyn or whatever her name is and now I cannot unequip them with console commands or through the master any tips on how to remove them? 

When I try to unlock them in the inventory it tells me "The leg cuff requires a special device to remove it" any idea what that is?

On 1/4/2019 at 3:44 AM, Crota said:

I accidentally equipped some restraints (legs and arm cuffs) from the captured dreams collection while doing the questline for elenwyn or whatever her name is and now I cannot unequip them with console commands or through the master any tips on how to remove them? 

When I try to unlock them in the inventory it tells me "The leg cuff requires a special device to remove it" any idea what that is?

There is an MCM menu option to remove quest devices on the player page. Note it will also take them from your inventory so if you are supposed to have those types of items on it will remove those as well and take them. and you will need to reacquire them via the console.

On 12/16/2017 at 5:55 AM, Veladarius said:

The main keyword that is used by armbinders and yokes was changed in v4 and the other items that bind the arms were all put under the same keyword. Odd that it would put it on but not remove it though.

i worked around it by using Safeword from Devious Loot. The yoke went off and CD worked as intended.

Hi, Love the mod, thanks

I'm stuck with the player slavery and was wondering if i can get quest started  using console.

Chose lowly slave at start then master goes through dialogue and just a property slave quest says started but pc stays in xcross. Mercius is not present in scene though walks past

Tried enable/ disable, mecius just says i should be working, let game run until he went to bed then tried ore option in slavery mcm which put me in cage, waited till morning and tried release, opened cage but nothing triggers.

Ledger works, counts days and ore i am to mine. Exit works, won't let me out lol

Bed in cage says owned and barrel for ore says steal from, if i open it i get attacked

Game removes DD items from pc and inventory but not other items, equips collar, plug and belt.

Pc was well restrained (no quest items) with dd gear when enslaved

If i chose hard working slave went through dialogue ok and released with debt

Works fine using mcm start slavery with my test lvl 5 char so install is ok.

Just hoping i can trigger quest to start properly on my current main char

One other thing when in cage at start with slavers, merchant says to go into mcm and select settings for disposition and traits but there is nothing i can change, is this normal? Same for both chars. I am using sse version 

8 hours ago, Bundybear33 said:

Hi, Love the mod, thanks

I'm stuck with the player slavery and was wondering if i can get quest started  using console.

Chose lowly slave at start then master goes through dialogue and just a property slave quest says started but pc stays in xcross. Mercius is not present in scene though walks past

Tried enable/ disable, mecius just says i should be working, let game run until he went to bed then tried ore option in slavery mcm which put me in cage, waited till morning and tried release, opened cage but nothing triggers.

Ledger works, counts days and ore i am to mine. Exit works, won't let me out lol

Bed in cage says owned and barrel for ore says steal from, if i open it i get attacked

Game removes DD items from pc and inventory but not other items, equips collar, plug and belt.

Pc was well restrained (no quest items) with dd gear when enslaved

If i chose hard working slave went through dialogue ok and released with debt

Works fine using mcm start slavery with my test lvl 5 char so install is ok.

Just hoping i can trigger quest to start properly on my current main char

One other thing when in cage at start with slavers, merchant says to go into mcm and select settings for disposition and traits but there is nothing i can change, is this normal? Same for both chars. I am using sse version 

Both Mecius and Herran should be present along with Master for the scene to work properly. Use   sqv cdx_slavery_property   and see if the alias for Mecius (mine overseer) is filled or not, if not I suggest restarting and check the alias before starting the slavery portion. You may need to do a clean save and reenable the mod to let it initialize again.

For most of the other things it sounds like the quest is not initializing properly (mainly the various aliases for the player not being set). Look at the properties using the above command and see if there are any that are blank, most should be set except things like merchants or blacksmiths that are set a the time those parts of the quest starts but most should be set when the mod starts for the first time.

As for the items, if you choose the start via the MCM menu you should only have a yoke on in the opening part then nothing while on the x-cross, no other items should be present before the belt is put on you.

You should be able to set the values in the MCM menu unless you somehow met her before that. You can set those values just after character creation and before starting the slavery portion though. If a new game (or save from just after character creation) does not let you change these then it is likely an issue between MCM and SSE as that is only set and locked once the slavery portion begins (after that dialogue) or when you first meet Master at the shop normally.

How is the slavery process being started when having this issue?

1 hour ago, Veladarius said:

Both Mecius and Herran should be present along with Master for the scene to work properly. Use   sqv cdx_slavery_property   and see if the alias for Mecius (mine overseer) is filled or not, if not I suggest restarting and check the alias before starting the slavery portion. You may need to do a clean save and reenable the mod to let it initialize again.

For most of the other things it sounds like the quest is not initializing properly (mainly the various aliases for the player not being set). Look at the properties using the above command and see if there are any that are blank, most should be set except things like merchants or blacksmiths that are set a the time those parts of the quest starts but most should be set when the mod starts for the first time.

As for the items, if you choose the start via the MCM menu you should only have a yoke on in the opening part then nothing while on the x-cross, no other items should be present before the belt is put on you.

You should be able to set the values in the MCM menu unless you somehow met her before that. You can set those values just after character creation and before starting the slavery portion though. If a new game (or save from just after character creation) does not let you change these then it is likely an issue between MCM and SSE as that is only set and locked once the slavery portion begins (after that dialogue) or when you first meet Master at the shop normally.

How is the slavery process being started when having this issue?

Thanks for reply,

first time was enslaved by Deviously enslaved cont. when in dd gear. Also tried mcm when only wearing clothes with same result.

CD removed gear from pc for first scene in cage and on xcross but only removed dd items from inventory not other things like potions etc. which may be removed by Mecius if he triggered and gave me mining clothes and pickaxe.

I have met her and completed jobs including mining on main pc but have not been able to set anything on either char

Will try your fixes hopefully i can get it to start, thanks again

Edit: Slavery works fine on my lvl 5 pc which i completed buildings in mcm and started slavery in mcm to test

Hi. Me again. Remember a while back when we were trying to bash out why I was getting crashes whenever I left the Manor? I created a new character and part way through the CD quest it started happening when I left the Shop. I left the mod in, started a new character and just kind of avoided messing with CD to much. Recently I helped a friend get their Skyrim modded, since they had never done it before. Strangely, even with no lewd mods, she has started getting a similar crash when she was trying to leave the Windhelm home during the investigation quest. She hasn't touched BodySlide at all, so she shouldn't even be having that problem. I'm having trouble getting ahold of her right now. I'll follow up on this post when I find out more.

As someone who knows next to nothing about skyrim modding; how difficult is it for me to fix references for certain ddv4 devices? I wanna buy a chastity belt to prevent my character from getting abused too much; but it's invisible (along with quite a few other items).

2 hours ago, dinosoep said:

As someone who knows next to nothing about skyrim modding; how difficult is it for me to fix references for certain ddv4 devices? I wanna buy a chastity belt to prevent my character from getting abused too much; but it's invisible (along with quite a few other items).

Did you create the items in bodyslide? DD does not come with any pre-made meshes for most things (anything that goes on the body). CD uses the meshes files from DD so if they were not made they would not appear.