Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

19 hours ago, ManlyMads said:

I tried out one of the armbinders on my PC, and when I unequipped it, my PC's arms were still locked behind her back. It only occurs when I'm either standing still of slow walking. I have tried to update FNIS and deactivate the DD mods, but the problem just returns when the mods are reenabled.

Tru the 'Reset Player Idle' button on the player page in the MCM menu.

Hi, i have a bit of a problem with my Captured Dreams playthrough. First: After bandits steal the delivery package from the delivery quest, they lock my character in some CD Devices. One of them is an armbinder. However the arms of my char wont go behind the back, yet the hands are invisible. I dont have this problem with normal devious devices. Second: during the punishment after not completing the delivery, the Master says she has a gift for me and shes not going tounlock anything for a couple of days, etc... but not a single devious device will appear on my char.

I'm desperate for help, scince this is one of my favourite mods to use. 

Thanks in adcanve for the help.

2 hours ago, bR4mBozZz said:

Hi, i have a bit of a problem with my Captured Dreams playthrough. First: After bandits steal the delivery package from the delivery quest, they lock my character in some CD Devices. One of them is an armbinder. However the arms of my char wont go behind the back, yet the hands are invisible. I dont have this problem with normal devious devices. Second: during the punishment after not completing the delivery, the Master says she has a gift for me and shes not going tounlock anything for a couple of days, etc... but not a single devious device will appear on my char.

I'm desperate for help, scince this is one of my favourite mods to use. 

Thanks in adcanve for the help.

1- The armbinder was built using v3 scripts which are no longer present in v4 as they have been put into the central equip script. It also still calls on ZAP animations for the arms which are not part of v4 (or not in the same naming format).

2- The standard DD items are included in an array (for faster equipping) which get them directly from DD. It is possible that something has damaged the array and can be reset on the reset page using the quest item array reset (resets all arrays). If that does not happen then either something has stopped / damaged the scripts (dump stack errors will do this) or something has changed with DD and the inventory items are not the same as in v4.1 (doubtful though as I would have heard of this already). If dump stack errors have damaged the scripts and your game there is nothing I can do.

1 hour ago, Veladarius said:

1- The armbinder was built using v3 scripts which are no longer present in v4 as they have been put into the central equip script. It also still calls on ZAP animations for the arms which are not part of v4 (or not in the same naming format).

2- The standard DD items are included in an array (for faster equipping) which get them directly from DD. It is possible that something has damaged the array and can be reset on the reset page using the quest item array reset (resets all arrays). If that does not happen then either something has stopped / damaged the scripts (dump stack errors will do this) or something has changed with DD and the inventory items are not the same as in v4.1 (doubtful though as I would have heard of this already). If dump stack errors have damaged the scripts and your game there is nothing I can do.

Thank you for the fast reply! Indeed did the DD part work after i created a new game. 

Yet during the punishment scene where the PC is used to display items, none of the devices beeing equipped on my char are actually displayed. Is this also due to scripts still relying on v3 scripts, or is there a possible soltion.

15 hours ago, bR4mBozZz said:

Thank you for the fast reply! Indeed did the DD part work after i created a new game. 

Yet during the punishment scene where the PC is used to display items, none of the devices beeing equipped on my char are actually displayed. Is this also due to scripts still relying on v3 scripts, or is there a possible soltion.

Any items from DD itself use the current scripts and should work fine. Any CD items will still work except the armbinder and everything should show up. Do they show as equipped on your character in your inventory? If so then this is an issue with the meshes, try rebuilding them in bodyslide and if that does not work then contact the DD team about the devices not showing up as all the device meshes used are theirs.

On 11/17/2018 at 4:29 PM, DarmanSejuk said:

I know this sounds like a hassle but, Can your future versions all be contained in one file and just have an install window pop up during install with a mod manager to determine which resolution pack to install? I've been having issues with 4.15 about missing file that apparently are in your CD4 download that isn't displayed.

Did anyone manage to figure out where CD4 is?? Mine doesnt work without it either =/

On 11/17/2018 at 5:29 PM, DarmanSejuk said:

I know this sounds like a hassle but, Can your future versions all be contained in one file and just have an install window pop up during install with a mod manager to determine which resolution pack to install? I've been having issues with 4.15 about missing file that apparently are in your CD4 download that isn't displayed.

1 hour ago, Ankahet said:

Did anyone manage to figure out where CD4 is?? Mine doesnt work without it either =/

Part 4 of the CD files was only a set of pre-built meshes made using DD's bodyslide files and a matching body (standard presets in bodyslide), nothing else. Also, the last version I had up was based on the DD v3 bodyslide files which had a bug in the ebonite corset w/ belt that caused ctd's and is missing everything added by v4. The ONLY files you run CD is parts 1 and 2. Part 3 is the bodyslide files for the catsuit which are included in DD now and Part 5 has the optional esp's and UNPB meshes for the chastity piercings.

6 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

Part 4 of the CD files was only a set of pre-built meshes made using DD's bodyslide files and a matching body (standard presets in bodyslide), nothing else. Also, the last version I had up was based on the DD v3 bodyslide files which had a bug in the ebonite corset w/ belt that caused ctd's and is missing everything added by v4. The ONLY files you run CD is parts 1 and 2. Part 3 is the bodyslide files for the catsuit which are included in DD now and Part 5 has the optional esp's and UNPB meshes for the chastity piercings.

I am only running CD1 and 2 =/

On the subject of items not showing up:

If it is CD custom colored items ONLY that don't show up then it is possible the DD team has changed the mesh file structure.

If standard DD colored items do not show up or standard DD items are not showing up then it is an issue with DD. All CD custom items that use standard DD colors use the DD armoraddon parts which contains the location of the meshes and are taken directly from DD.

If someone can list what items specifically are not showing up and give specific details such as device, color and whether or not it is a CD device (color or quest item) or standard DD device (standard colors and keyed as normal) I can pinpoint the problem a bit better.

2 hours ago, Veladarius said:

If it is CD custom colored items ONLY that don't show up then it is possible the DD team has changed the mesh file structure.

If standard DD colored items do not show up or standard DD items are not showing up then it is an issue with DD. All CD custom items that use standard DD colors use the DD armoraddon parts which contains the location of the meshes and are taken directly from DD.

If someone can list what items specifically are not showing up and give specific details such as device, color and whether or not it is a CD device (color or quest item) or standard DD device (standard colors and keyed as normal) I can pinpoint the problem a bit better.

Regarding this: After a bit of random equipping CD items via AddItemMenu it seems like everything shows up fine if equipped manually. (Also custom coloured items)

The post i made earlier was badly worded. The problem was not that equipped items are invisible. It's rather that there is nothing equipped.

An example:

After wasting to much time during a delivery the customer is not happy, and the game wants to equip a gag on my char.

In the top left corner of my screen "device type to use: 8" and "equip CD Device" shows up, yet no item is added to my inventory/equipped.

Same happens during the "DIsplay Punishment"; the message "equip CD Device" pops up, but no device is equipped.

Another problem with my playthrough occured during the "CD Dungeon" punishment where the Dungeon Master would put my char into a rack and then just stand there and do nothing forever (including that he would not let my char out again even though the message "returning to cell" would pop up in the left hand corner of my screen). I have absolutly no idea about programming so I leave the diagnosis to someone who knows what they're doing, but this sound like a script problem rather then a mesh problem.

If my loadorder etc would be helpful, i'll gladly post everything you need.

7 hours ago, bR4mBozZz said:

Regarding this: After a bit of random equipping CD items via AddItemMenu it seems like everything shows up fine if equipped manually. (Also custom coloured items)

The post i made earlier was badly worded. The problem was not that equipped items are invisible. It's rather that there is nothing equipped.

An example:

After wasting to much time during a delivery the customer is not happy, and the game wants to equip a gag on my char.

In the top left corner of my screen "device type to use: 8" and "equip CD Device" shows up, yet no item is added to my inventory/equipped.

Same happens during the "DIsplay Punishment"; the message "equip CD Device" pops up, but no device is equipped.

Another problem with my playthrough occured during the "CD Dungeon" punishment where the Dungeon Master would put my char into a rack and then just stand there and do nothing forever (including that he would not let my char out again even though the message "returning to cell" would pop up in the left hand corner of my screen). I have absolutly no idea about programming so I leave the diagnosis to someone who knows what they're doing, but this sound like a script problem rather then a mesh problem.

If my loadorder etc would be helpful, i'll gladly post everything you need.

In the console use SQV CDxSlavery_Functions and look at the properties to make sure they are filled and that the quest is running. Do the same for CDxFramework as these two quests are what equips devices (first one is for quest items, second for standard items). Also, I do not have quest versions of the gags so they would use the standard DD devices.

Also, there has been no updates in a year so this would have come to light much sooner than this and it has worked perfectly fine for DD v4.0 and v4.1

18 hours ago, Veladarius said:

In the console use SQV CDxSlavery_Functions and look at the properties to make sure they are filled and that the quest is running. Do the same for CDxFramework as these two quests are what equips devices (first one is for quest items, second for standard items). Also, I do not have quest versions of the gags so they would use the standard DD devices.

Also, there has been no updates in a year so this would have come to light much sooner than this and it has worked perfectly fine for DD v4.0 and v4.1

What exactly am i looking for? When using the commands it gives me tons of information.

Both commands tell me they are enabled and running.

What i noticed though: after using SQV CDxFramework everything starting with ::zad_Devious = none for example, ::zad_DeviousGag_var. Not a single ::zad_ thingy was not =none. Is this supoosed to be like this or nah?

51 minutes ago, bR4mBozZz said:

What exactly am i looking for? When using the commands it gives me tons of information.

Both commands tell me they are enabled and running.

What i noticed though: after using SQV CDxFramework everything starting with ::zad_Devious = none for example, ::zad_DeviousGag_var. Not a single ::zad_ thingy was not =none. Is this supoosed to be like this or nah?

If all of the properties are filled in then there is nothing wrong with the script, likely your script environment (Papyrus) is overloaded and can't process the DD command to equip the item. Enable papyrus logging (these lines in the Skyrim ini file):

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Play the game a bit and the next time it does not equip items upload the log (  my games/skyrim/logs/script/  ) and look for Papyrus.0 and upload the file here. Tell me what was supposed to happen so I can look and see what went on. Also, make sure logging is turned ON in DD's MCM menu.

2 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

If all of the properties are filled in then there is nothing wrong with the script, likely your script environment (Papyrus) is overloaded and can't process the DD command to equip the item. Enable papyrus logging (these lines in the Skyrim ini file):

Play the game a bit and the next time it does not equip items upload the log (  my games/skyrim/logs/script/  ) and look for Papyrus.0 and upload the file here. Tell me what was supposed to happen so I can look and see what went on. Also, make sure logging is turned ON in DD's MCM menu.

I am very sorry for my lack of understanding, but could you explain what you mean by: If all of the properties are filled in?

Here is the papyrus log you asked for. I took to long on a delivery and the game wanted to equip a gag on me. (which did not work ;) )

Papyrus.0.log

14 hours ago, bR4mBozZz said:

I am very sorry for my lack of understanding, but could you explain what you mean by: If all of the properties are filled in?

Here is the papyrus log you asked for. I took to long on a delivery and the game wanted to equip a gag on me. (which did not work ;) )

Papyrus.0.log

If properties were not filled in then the link to the item is no longer there. This could happen if the original mod changed the device and the ID number was no longer valid (remade the device) or repeating errors such as dump stack errors can damage scripts and properties.

Looking at the log shows the error originating from the script that equips items and saying that no item was selected. Make sure you have selected the material types in the devices section of the CD MCM menu as it may be trying to call that information.

1 hour ago, Veladarius said:

If properties were not filled in then the link to the item is no longer there. This could happen if the original mod changed the device and the ID number was no longer valid (remade the device) or repeating errors such as dump stack errors can damage scripts and properties.

Looking at the log shows the error originating from the script that equips items and saying that no item was selected. Make sure you have selected the material types in the devices section of the CD MCM menu as it may be trying to call that information.

setting colour preferences did indeed fix the problem of the gag not beeing equipped. Thank you very much for your tremendous amount of support. I really appreciate your work and of course your help.

PS: I noticed that the problem of items not beeing equipped during the "display" punishment was no longer present after reeintalling CD WITHOUT the DD 4.2 Patch. I already tried reinstalling CD WITH the patch earlyer, which did not fix the problem.

22 hours ago, bR4mBozZz said:

setting colour preferences did indeed fix the problem of the gag not beeing equipped. Thank you very much for your tremendous amount of support. I really appreciate your work and of course your help.

PS: I noticed that the problem of items not beeing equipped during the "display" punishment was no longer present after reeintalling CD WITHOUT the DD 4.2 Patch. I already tried reinstalling CD WITH the patch earlyer, which did not fix the problem.

The patch for DD v4 only changes the main device equip / removal functions. The only thing the change does is check the version of the DD MCM menu and if it detects the v4 menu it changes the keyword used with armbinders and similar items from the individual keyword to the heavybondage keyword. It should not affect any other devices since it is keyword driven. I have the patch installed and still use v3 without issue.

On 12/11/2018 at 7:39 AM, Veladarius said:

Allright after doing much testing... the items not showing up, in any color are:

Any CD Harness Device (Collar shows up but not the rest)

Any Chastity belt device

Any Chastity Bra device

Any CD Pony Boots

Some Cuffs

Nipple piercings show, genital piercings show, plugs show, collars show. Armbinders/yokes show.

Steps I followed to get this result:

Built my body and exported with morphs via Caliente's tools.

Batch Built the DDI/DDX devices with morphs via Claiente's tools.

Updated FNIS.

Created new game.

Allowed menus and engines to register/enable.

Created Save.

Exited Game, reloaded game, loaded save. (So Devious Devices would initialize)

!--! UPDATE !--!

For those whom were having the same issues I was, I figured it out. DD didnt change anything, its the linkage between Bodyslide and CD/DD. Here is a detailed tutorial on how to solve this problem.

1. Install Skeleton (usually XPMSE)

2. Install Bodyslide/Outfit Studio

3. Install DDA, DDX, DDI

4. Install any other DD related content as they will all rely on sexlabs and DDA/DDI usually.

5. Run FNIS For Users.

6. Open Bodyslide

7. Edit body to your liking.

8. Save it as a preset within its type. (UUNP/CBBE etc)

9. With your preset selected, open groups (Top right, click the dropdown and select "Choose groups".)

10. Select all DDA/DDI/DDX groups.

11. Check "Use Morphs".

12. Click Batch Build.

13. Wait for it to complete.

14. Load/start game/save.

15. Make sure DD initializes (Requires save/restart for new game, simply reload for an old save)

Voila!

Notes:

You do NOT need Caliente's Body Replacer if using Bodyslide. Bodyslide will generate the meshes/morphs when building to file from the program itself.

Having both will cause collisions and Caliente's Body Replacement will default and overwrite Bodyslides mesh.

Make sure to navigate each selection screen carefully and read the options, only choose what you have mods to support.

Warnings in the FNIS generation can cause random CTD's, when generating the BHV files with it, if a warning is listed, ready the message carefully, itll tell you which patch you need checked to solve that.

10 hours ago, Ankahet said:

For those whom were having the same issues I was, I figured it out. DD didnt change anything, its the linkage between Bodyslide and CD/DD. Here is a detailed tutorial on how to solve this problem.

1. Install Skeleton (usually XPMSE)

2. Install Bodyslide/Outfit Studio

3. Install DDA, DDX, DDI

4. Install any other DD related content as they will all rely on sexlabs and DDA/DDI usually.

5. Run FNIS For Users.

6. Open Bodyslide

7. Edit body to your liking.

8. Save it as a preset within its type. (UUNP/CBBE etc)

9. With your preset selected, open groups (Top right, click the dropdown and select "Choose groups".)

10. Select all DDA/DDI/DDX groups.

11. Check "Use Morphs".

12. Click Batch Build.

13. Wait for it to complete.

14. Load/start game/save.

15. Make sure DD initializes (Requires save/restart for new game, simply reload for an old save)

The list of devices not working tells me that DDa was not being completed.

This is how you should do the initial setup in the first place.

Also, steps 6 - 13 can be done with the game running and without exiting the game (I do it all the time). Simply remove the items you are changing, build them in bodyslide and when you re-equip them they will be changed. This also works for any armors and the base body (just equip some armor and the new body will be there when it is unequipped).

11 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

The list of devices not working tells me that DDa was not being completed.

This is how you should do the initial setup in the first place.

Also, steps 6 - 13 can be done with the game running and without exiting the game (I do it all the time). Simply remove the items you are changing, build them in bodyslide and when you re-equip them they will be changed. This also works for any armors and the base body (just equip some armor and the new body will be there when it is unequipped).

DD isntalled and had initialized properly. But I was previously unaware that I needed to create my own preset. For whatever reason, batch building to the listed presets wouldnt work. But creating my own and doing that way seems to be very key. However, in a lot of the threads and tutorials I had viewed about it, that was never mentioned or brought up.

1 minute ago, Ankahet said:

DD isntalled and had initialized properly. But I was previously unaware that I needed to create my own preset. For whatever reason, batch building to the listed presets wouldnt work. But creating my own and doing that way seems to be very key. However, in a lot of the threads and tutorials I had viewed about it, that was never mentioned or brought up.

The ones I had available before were made using the standard CBBE and UNPB presets in bodyslide. You need to select both the base body and the preset you want to use, if one of those is not set correctly (such as one is set to a piece of armor or something) then it will not come out right.

41 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

The ones I had available before were made using the standard CBBE and UNPB presets in bodyslide. You need to select both the base body and the preset you want to use, if one of those is not set correctly (such as one is set to a piece of armor or something) then it will not come out right.

I did try it that way, but for some reason, mine wont do it xD Not sure if its just a rare buggy thing or if its because Windows 10 likes being an asshat, but, I did find a way to make it work, just figured Id share it incase people were experiencing the same issues :3

I do appreciate the help though, one way or another it lead me to really take a deeper look into things to figure stuff out. :3

Hi, I might need your help with sth again. During the CD dungeon punishment, some "phases" don't seem to be working for me.

For example if the first day starts with the pillory punishment everything was just fine.

If the first day started with the rack punishment, the dungeon master would just stand infront of the rack (with my char on it) and would do nothing at all. Including that he would not release my char.

When I reach day 2 of the dungeon punishment after sleeping in the cell, my char wants to leave the cell (as if in I don't have control over my char) but the door is not open so my char walks against the walls forever and ever.

Can this be caused by running to many script heavy mods? Or maybe by oversleeping a certain time limit? I am once again clueless and since you helped me so kindly with my last problem i figured i'd just ask.

i have been looking all over for a solution to my problem and i cant find anything that works so here we go.

Description: all punishments whether it be for for messing up a task or for starting the thalmor embassy quest just freeze my char in place nothing gets equipped and no one does anything wait for 3+ weeks and nothing has happened. i try resting anything i could think of regaining control and talking to master puts me back in to the punishment freeze loop i checked over my log with nothing appearing to be a go to but i will added here maybe i overlooked something.

any help would be appreciated and if you need more info feel free to ask.

Papyrus.0.log

15 hours ago, bR4mBozZz said:

Hi, I might need your help with sth again. During the CD dungeon punishment, some "phases" don't seem to be working for me.

For example if the first day starts with the pillory punishment everything was just fine.

If the first day started with the rack punishment, the dungeon master would just stand infront of the rack (with my char on it) and would do nothing at all. Including that he would not release my char.

When I reach day 2 of the dungeon punishment after sleeping in the cell, my char wants to leave the cell (as if in I don't have control over my char) but the door is not open so my char walks against the walls forever and ever.

Can this be caused by running to many script heavy mods? Or maybe by oversleeping a certain time limit? I am once again clueless and since you helped me so kindly with my last problem i figured i'd just ask.

During the punishment don't sleep much past 6 am but it sounds like he may not be there for the scene to run properly (he wanders off sometimes for whatever reason).

If you are stuck in the rack you can try running one of the following scenes:

Pillory scene ID: xx242678

Rack scene ID: xx24267a

xx is the mod ID in the load order, use  help cdx  and it will be the same as the first 2 digits of any other item that starts with CDx

Use      Startscene <id>     in the console. If that does not work let me know and I will look up some scenes to see if they are playing so they can be stopped and the release scene started.