Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

5 hours ago, griffinpyros said:

Ok so, I think I found where the bug is occurring, but I don't understand how. When I finished doing a clean install of all my mods, I ran the game again, entered the Manor, exited the Manor. Everything seemed fine, then I noticed the delivered slave wasn't showing her DD gear correctly, so I fired up Bodyslide and ran the batch build. It always gives an error on BreastRopeExtreme so I disabled that one and it compiled fine. Now when I enter and exit the Manor the game crashes, but only with the Manor. As stated, I don't understand at all as to why.

See the reply that is 2 above this about the Manor crash.

Ā 

As for DD gear from v4 take that up with them not showing up or giving errors (except Custom CD devices while in game due to using outdated scripts). I don't even have DD v4.x installed in my game at all yet.

5 hours ago, Arcticelf said:

New re-installation of Captured dreams mod.Ā  SE. Nothing else has change that I can see, but now It is not displaying the pony boots and display an error sayingĀ  that Nioverride is missing.Ā  However that is part of Racemenu, and I can see theĀ  Nioveride.dll and Nioveride.ini in the data tab of Mod organizer.Ā  Racemenu is loading before captured dreams, and it worked fine before the reinstall.Ā  Any suggestions for things to try?

The only thing I do with DD items is retexture them and that is only pre v3 metal devices. Any issues regarding boots and NIOveride needs to be addressed with the DD support team.

Veladarius, thankyou for the feedback. I looked over it in CK, everything looked fine. I'm not using Nightmistress Mansion, so nothing should be interfering, as that's the only other mods I would have that would do that. Textures being in question, that may cause it, as I'm using Tamriel Reloaded, however, I'm not getting any slowdown, so I'm assuming it's not hindering anything in that case. I did however do a bit of debugging, a little in an extreme case. I deleted my data folder, deactivated all my mods, restored my data folder with a backed up clean version, reactivated all the mods again, ran FNIS, Wrybash, but did not use Bodyslide to fix the DD content. I can now enter and leave the Manor just fine. It is, however, driving me nuts that I can't see 90% of the DD gear and CD specific gear. So, sadly, my character looks a little funny without her pony girl boots.

Ā 

Edit: Regarding CD specific gear, it does the same thing. The CD chastity belt is also not visible until I run the Bodyslide Batch dealy. I don't know if that gives you a hint or not. I'll ask around on DD's thread also. Again, thanks for the help, really love CD, thankyou.

Ā 

ScreenShot90.jpg

One function that would be rather neat, though I'm not sure how you'd get this to work, is having area's where the Havok system is known for making a mess. Have a Tidy Up quest from Markus so you go into those areas pick up everything and the objects are restored to their naturally placed positions, before the Havok system made a mess. Possibly like the Sweep Up system in place already?? Just something I was thinking about while I was playing through the CD story.

Ā 

Edit: Actually, that gets me thinking more. If you were assigned to Tidy Up, and certain items go missing, that could bring up a Punishment for the player. Along that same line of thought, I wonder, if you had a follower when sent to Simple Slavery and they ended up also being sent to the Master as a slave. It could be interesting seeing if the player would frame or be framed by the follower for a theft and cause a Punishment. Could be that it isn't even your follower either but rather another slave picked up after the player and they are more resentful and trying to find ways to escape. I have no idea what kind of extra work this would require or create should things not work as intended.

8 hours ago, griffinpyros said:

Veladarius, thankyou for the feedback. I looked over it in CK, everything looked fine. I'm not using Nightmistress Mansion, so nothing should be interfering, as that's the only other mods I would have that would do that. Textures being in question, that may cause it, as I'm using Tamriel Reloaded, however, I'm not getting any slowdown, so I'm assuming it's not hindering anything in that case. I did however do a bit of debugging, a little in an extreme case. I deleted my data folder, deactivated all my mods, restored my data folder with a backed up clean version, reactivated all the mods again, ran FNIS, Wrybash, but did not use Bodyslide to fix the DD content. I can now enter and leave the Manor just fine. It is, however, driving me nuts that I can't see 90% of the DD gear and CD specific gear. So, sadly, my character looks a little funny without her pony girl boots.

Ā 

Edit: Regarding CD specific gear, it does the same thing. The CD chastity belt is also not visible until I run the Bodyslide Batch dealy. I don't know if that gives you a hint or not. I'll ask around on DD's thread also. Again, thanks for the help, really love CD, thankyou.

Ā 

ScreenShot90.jpg

What CD texture resolution set are you using?

Ā 

Odd that you have to run Bodyslide daily, could it be an issue between it and your mod organizer?

Ā 

Only other thing I can think of is that the Windows 10 updates since October have been bad and have been deleting peoples files at random. To get one of those bad updates you would have had to tell Windows to update though, it was not an automatic one.

3 hours ago, griffinpyros said:

One function that would be rather neat, though I'm not sure how you'd get this to work, is having area's where the Havok system is known for making a mess. Have a Tidy Up quest from Markus so you go into those areas pick up everything and the objects are restored to their naturally placed positions, before the Havok system made a mess. Possibly like the Sweep Up system in place already?? Just something I was thinking about while I was playing through the CD story.

Ā 

Edit: Actually, that gets me thinking more. If you were assigned to Tidy Up, and certain items go missing, that could bring up a Punishment for the player. Along that same line of thought, I wonder, if you had a follower when sent to Simple Slavery and they ended up also being sent to the Master as a slave. It could be interesting seeing if the player would frame or be framed by the follower for a theft and cause a Punishment. Could be that it isn't even your follower either but rather another slave picked up after the player and they are more resentful and trying to find ways to escape. I have no idea what kind of extra work this would require or create should things not work as intended.

2 issues:

Ā 

1 - I would have to track the location of all of the objects and note when they had moved enough to be considered 'out of place'

2 - I would have to make a way to put them back where it would recognize them as returned.

I have some fun toys for a bit of inspiration. They have a bunch of parts and can be set up in a lot of ways, the chains were included with the center item. 2nd picture is a variation of the pillory (all extra parts in the pictureĀ areĀ included with the pillory).

Ā 

Ā 

IMG_0036.JPGIMG_0038.JPG

Ā 

I have since made proper restraints for a hogtie while on this using the same type of chain and clasps as above.

IMG_0012.JPG

2 hours ago, griffinpyros said:

It's not that I have to run the Bodyslide tool daily, but if I do run it at all, it does something to the files that makes leaving the manor impossible. I don't know if you have Discord or anything? I could stream it directly to you, so you could see what's happening first hand.

I do have Discord, same name as here.

2 hours ago, griffinpyros said:

It's not that I have to run the Bodyslide tool daily, but if I do run it at all, it does something to the files that makes leaving the manor impossible. I don't know if you have Discord or anything? I could stream it directly to you, so you could see what's happening first hand.

Ā 

5 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

I do have Discord, same name as here.

Ā 

Post a copy of the Papyrus log, I want to check to see if some things in particular are happening so I can see if it happening before it loads the outside cells or not.

I know this sounds like a hassle but, Can your future versionsĀ all be contained in one file and just have an install window pop up during install with a mod manager to determine which resolution pack to install? I've been having issues with 4.15 about missing file that apparently are in your CD4 download that isn't displayed.

On 11/17/2018 at 5:29 PM, DarmanSejuk said:

I know this sounds like a hassle but, Can your future versionsĀ all be contained in one file and just have an install window pop up during install with a mod manager to determine which resolution pack to install? I've been having issues with 4.15 about missing file that apparently are in your CD4 download that isn't displayed.

CGi is supposed to be writing an installer for the next version.

On 11/11/2018 at 12:26 AM, tyralion111 said:

Good day.

I have a problem with CD v. 4.15: in the MCM there aren't any desriptions, all string are the same as "$CDS_PLAYERINFO" etc.

How can I fix it?

Thank you!

Practical solution: go toĀ data/interface/translations folder of CD, make a copy ofĀ  'Captured Dreams_ENGLISH.txt', put that copy in the same folder and rename it toĀ ļ»æCaptured Dreams_YOURLANGUAGE.txt. This may happen with a couple of mods and the procedure is always the same.

Then at least your MCM will be in english, i've never bothered trying to actually translate it, i'm not sure if just editing the entries there would work.

Hey, so I have a problem, or I don't have a problem. I started in the Mines, and progressed. About every two or so days with intermittent missions taking me out into the big wide world, culminating is Alessia, and becoming a Manor Slave. This is where I don't know if I have a problem, but I must have an issue... And I don't know how to accurately search for a solution besides just asking.

Ā 

Prior to this, if I ever talked Markus he would give me Manor Slave tasks, even though I wasn't at that stage in the overall Quest yet. This small fact makes me worried and informs my paranoia later!Ā Now I am at that stage. So things started out as usual. I got tasks, I performed the task. However what was different was that the tasks filtered under the Manor Slave quest. At the end of the tasks, the quest would end. Which had me worried. At the start of the next day, the Manor Slave quest would begin anew. I don't know if that's the quest resetting every time, or just working as intended. (Given the prior Markus bug I had where he gave me this irregardless of my stage in slavery). I continued performing the tasks... Eventually I got moved up to... Raylani's room. (Yey its progressing! So it must be tracking my progress.)Ā 

Ā 

However its been another 4 days. Totalling 7 days as a Manor Slave... Which translates to hours IRL. (I really feel that water barrel should be outside, beside the Manor. Requiring dozens of loading screens going back and forth is maddening. And checking all the spawn locations for dust over 40 times a day can be tedious. I'm sure my opinion doesn't really matter, but I'd find multiple spawns at once and only once more enjoyable. You couldĀ roleplay walking around the ManorĀ going room-to-room like a maid. Rather than gaming it. Unless any of that has already been changed since I last installed...) All the tasks I was given in case my version is old, Water, Firewood, Gardening, Market, Sweeping.

Ā 

But yes, sorry...Ā  My question is pretty simple... Every portion prior to this as a Property Slave has happened in the Property Slave journal. Every potentially tedious task has been wonderfully broken up with missions that requires you to journey out to the far reaches of Skyrim. And each stage has lasted no more than 3 days. Now, as a Manor Slave, the quest starts and ends that day. I no longer receive any other missions besides the tasks he gives me every time No more than 4, or D. I have no clue if the overall quest is progressing behind the scenes. It doesn't feel like it. Thus my concern. Has my game bugged out, or is this how it is supposed to be? I'm inclined to believe the former, because I usually screw up with mods.

Ā 

Sorry this was a little long!

2 hours ago, Leonll said:

Hey, so I have a problem, or I don't have a problem. I started in the Mines, and progressed. About every two or so days with intermittent missions taking me out into the big wide world, culminating is Alessia, and becoming a Manor Slave. This is where I don't know if I have a problem, but I must have an issue... And I don't know how to accurately search for a solution besides just asking.

Ā 

Prior to this, if I ever talked Markus he would give me Manor Slave tasks, even though I wasn't at that stage in the overall Quest yet. This small fact makes me worried and informs my paranoia later!Ā Now I am at that stage. So things started out as usual. I got tasks, I performed the task. However what was different was that the tasks filtered under the Manor Slave quest. At the end of the tasks, the quest would end. Which had me worried. At the start of the next day, the Manor Slave quest would begin anew. I don't know if that's the quest resetting every time, or just working as intended. (Given the prior Markus bug I had where he gave me this irregardless of my stage in slavery). I continued performing the tasks... Eventually I got moved up to... Raylani's room. (Yey its progressing! So it must be tracking my progress.)Ā 

Ā 

However its been another 4 days. Totalling 7 days as a Manor Slave... Which translates to hours IRL. (I really feel that water barrel should be outside, beside the Manor. Requiring dozens of loading screens going back and forth is maddening. And checking all the spawn locations for dust over 40 times a day can be tedious. I'm sure my opinion doesn't really matter, but I'd find multiple spawns at once and only once more enjoyable. You couldĀ roleplay walking around the ManorĀ going room-to-room like a maid. Rather than gaming it. Unless any of that has already been changed since I last installed...) All the tasks I was given in case my version is old, Water, Firewood, Gardening, Market, Sweeping.

Ā 

But yes, sorry...Ā  My question is pretty simple... Every portion prior to this as a Property Slave has happened in the Property Slave journal. Every potentially tedious task has been wonderfully broken up with missions that requires you to journey out to the far reaches of Skyrim. And each stage has lasted no more than 3 days. Now, as a Manor Slave, the quest starts and ends that day. I no longer receive any other missions besides the tasks he gives me every time No more than 4, or D. I have no clue if the overall quest is progressing behind the scenes. It doesn't feel like it. Thus my concern. Has my game bugged out, or is this how it is supposed to be? I'm inclined to believe the former, because I usually screw up with mods.

Ā 

Sorry this was a little long!

All it was doing was looking to see what faction you were in and it used the overall faction not the specific one for the manor.

Ā 

as for knowing if you are advancing useĀ  Ā sqv cdxslavery_prop_manorĀ  and look upĀ  ManorStatusĀ  for a few days to make sure it changes. Once you make it to Rayani's room you are at a status of 11 or more and at 31+ is when you are given a choice on how things proceed from there. The most you can increase thisĀ is 2 points per day. If you are given sweeping for a second time that day you will likely get 0 points for the day as technically it can't be completed since it is set to only recognize its completion once each day (should only run once).

Thanks for the quick reply and appeasing my paranoia. I was just afraid I broke something, given my history with mods. Being able to confirm, or not, certainly allowed me to relax and enjoy it, instead of worrying. I was on a status of 20. 29 now! Thanks again!

Ā 

I have enjoyed the mod a lot. When my unfortunate girl fell into slavery with Captured Dreams, she had lost everything. Periodically going out on those missions, starting with absolutely nothing and progressing to a point... where she (had) to avoidĀ all the roads to get Alessia back to CD. (Even though that not necessarily the case, it was how I played it.)Ā I enjoyed it. There's like... only one other crossing of that riverĀ besides Dragon's Bridge! A tiny fallen tree that bandits are set-up around. Thanks again.

On 11/4/2018 at 10:31 AM, Nazzzgul666 said:

Did you forget to refer to me or got confused?^^ I meant the "slaves hover through the area bound" thing, not any problems with Herran.

Excuse me, I don't mean to be intrusive. I have no clue why this happens either but suspect it is due to the number of animations, the game engine, and our desire to mod it till it breaks...I think it is Skyrim or Skyrim and the mod having a failure to communicate. I see this more when pushing the NPC (especially the slaves specifically) numbers really high and all the custom animations. I just tell them they need to be punished, restrain them again. The catch and release method usually gets the animation reset the first time. If that fails I then resort to punishing them with sex, they also reset after sexlab animations usually. A better fix I do not have but I do hope this helps. HAPPY HOLIDAYS ( If you have any coming...).

I ended up beindĀ sold to captured dreams to pay off a debt, but the yoke they put me it I asked to have it removed and added to my debt but it doesn't remove it even though the debt is added.

15 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

Excuse me, I don't mean to be intrusive. I have no clue why this happens either but suspect it is due to the number of animations, the game engine, and our desire to mod it till it breaks...I think it is Skyrim or Skyrim and the mod having a failure to communicate. I see this more when pushing the NPC (especially the slaves specifically) numbers really high and all the custom animations. I just tell them they need to be punished, restrain them again. The catch and release method usually gets the animation reset the first time. If that fails I then resort to punishing them with sex, they also reset after sexlab animations usually. A better fix I do not have but I do hope this helps. HAPPY HOLIDAYS ( If you have any coming...).

This has been happening for years, before a lot of the animations for SexLab were out. It's just Skyrim being Skyrim and can't do something it is supposed to do without being told, the game just acts like a 3 year old some times.

7 hours ago, Risamei said:

I ended up beindĀ sold to captured dreams to pay off a debt, but the yoke they put me it I asked to have it removed and added to my debt but it doesn't remove it even though the debt is added.

If you are using v4 of DD make sure you download the patch I made, it adjusts several major scrips that remove armbinders and yokes.

19 hours ago, Ragnarthered said:

Soo, im not sure what to do. I started the relationship slave dialogue and it took me to the manor, but Ariasha (who is supposed to help) is stuck, what should i do? I have tried to reset player position and that stuff

Select her in the console and useĀ  moveto player

Ā 

17 hours ago, busted rogue said:

hmm, does any know how to turn off masturbate on belt removal? cause my punishment scene is freezing and i cant seems to find the option in mcm to turn it off

v3 it is at the very bottom of the 'Events and Effects' page but should be 'off' by default.

On 11/22/2018 at 4:38 AM, Veladarius said:

If you are using v4 of DD make sure you download the patch I made, it adjusts several major scrips that remove armbinders and yokes.

thank u!

I tried out one of the armbinders on my PC, and when I unequipped it, my PC's arms were still locked behind her back. It only occurs when I'mĀ either standing still of slow walking. I have tried to update FNIS and deactivate the DD mods, but the problem just returns when the mods are reenabled.