Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

Ok, i have been looking and looking and then looking some more, but I cannot find the cursed items. How do I get said items?

Should I ask Inte to add them to DDe?

They are not meant for normal play, it is to curse anyone who goes and gets them using the console. If you really want to use them you need the collar, belt, armcuffs and legcuffs but they will break quests and the chance to remove them is slim.

Not to rush the development of this lovely mod but is there a eta on the next patch release ? :)

CGi is going over things with the translation files and testing some fixes for me.

Ok, i have been looking and looking and then looking some more, but I cannot find the cursed items. How do I get said items?

They are not meant for normal play, it is to curse anyone who goes and gets them using the console. If you really want to use them you need the collar, belt, armcuffs and legcuffs but they will break quests and the chance to remove them is slim.

They sound like a perfect addition to DDe. I'll ask Inte to add them. :)

They sound like a perfect addition to DDe. I'll ask Inte to add them. :)

I'll say it now, other than resolving the quest I have no way to remove them. Master will not remove them and removal by console or other methods will not work as they will reequip themselves.

Ok this is weird but i just started a new game on a fresh install of the latest version. A number of the NPC's related to the mod have the wrong names. The courier met me outside my house and she was called "Guest". When i got to the shop, the Master was called "Bandit". I looked through the thread but i dont see anything about this one. What did i do wrong?  :(

Download the extra file and install it.

Thanks Vel, that fixed the issue. I may have broken something else though. I realise that the relationship slave path is underdeveloped but after i had been voluntarily enslaved, i did a delivery quest a little later and the master removed all her devices when i returned. She is still referring to me as a slave but i have none of her items equipped. I also noticed that i am no longer offered the delivery quest, no matter how long i wait. Thought id mention it in case noone else has in the 100's of pages here, lol  :P

Ok this is weird but i just started a new game on a fresh install of the latest version. A number of the NPC's related to the mod have the wrong names. The courier met me outside my house and she was called "Guest". When i got to the shop, the Master was called "Bandit". I looked through the thread but i dont see anything about this one. What did i do wrong?  :(

Download the extra file and install it.

Thanks Vel, that fixed the issue. I may have broken something else though. I realise that the relationship slave path is underdeveloped but after i had been voluntarily enslaved, i did a delivery quest a little later and the master removed all her devices when i returned. She is still referring to me as a slave but i have none of her items equipped. I also noticed that i am no longer offered the delivery quest, no matter how long i wait. Thought id mention it in case noone else has in the 100's of pages here, lol  :P

It is a known issue and is fixed in the next release.

I am having a bug where when I am late for a delivery/stopped by bandits, Master will say that a punishment is necessary and start the scene for a punishment, but after I am hung up and the Master says "Thank you Herran," it stops progressing. Waiting did nothing and Fus ro D'oh is installed.

I am having a bug where when I am late for a delivery/stopped by bandits, Master will say that a punishment is necessary and start the scene for a punishment, but after I am hung up and the Master says "Thank you Herran," it stops progressing. Waiting did nothing and Fus ro D'oh is installed.

Has it stripped you of your clothes and armor?

Check the following variable for me please. Use  SQV CDxPunishmentSet01  and check punishmentrunning and see what the number is.

http://imgur.com/a/Lr19C

I think there's some deeper message here...

lol the best

Apparently being tied and roped at the rodeo was not enough anymore.

Seriously though there is a condition that it is not a creature and they have the keyword 'Actor TypeNPC' on them which the cows don't have normally.

My bad, I went back and checked and the cow is from sexlab stories, just didn't realize it was a special cow at the time.

Check the following variable for me please. Use  SQV CDxPunishmentSet01  and check punishmentrunning and see what the number is.

It does strip me of any armor as well as devices. punishmentrunning is equal to 1.

It does strip me of any armor as well as devices. punishmentrunning is equal to 1.

That would be to add items. Try the following:

1- Change to first person view and see if it starts

if not

2- Enable your controls then disable them again and see if it starts

if not

3- Startscene xx2472ae      this will start the directory dialogue that has all of the punishment start ups.

There are two files in the download section.  I did read through the front page but I couldn't find the answer, sorry if I missed it.  I understand that there is mention of patches over the main file, Is this the patch, CDS_V4-05_LESP.7Z ?

Yes, it is an updated translation of the esp and strings, the issue that we had was the previous ones did not match.

There are two files in the download section.  I did read through the front page but I couldn't find the answer, sorry if I missed it.  I understand that there is mention of patches over the main file, Is this the patch, CDS_V4-05_LESP.7Z ?

Yes, it is an updated translation of the esp and strings, the issue that we had was the previous ones did not match.

Thanks for the quick reply.  One last question, I hope, and I think I know the answer but would like confirmation.  The latest version 4.05 keeps aborted the install at 50% with the error message:

A problem occurred during install:

The element 'plugin' has invalid child element 'type descriptor'.  List of possible elements expected:  'image, files, conditionFlags'.

The mod was not installed.

I did some searches and found that older versions of NMM may not work properly installing the latest Captured Dreams.  If that's the case what version of NMM is compatible?

Currently I'm using NMM v 0.55.8 and have been holding back upgrading as I don't wish to reload all my mods as may be required.

Thanks for the quick reply.  One last question, I hope, and I think I know the answer but would like confirmation.  The latest version 4.05 keeps aborted the install at 50% with the error message:

The element 'plugin' has invalid child element 'type descriptor'.  List of possible elements expected:  'image, files, conditionFlags'.

I did some searches and found that older versions of NMM may not work properly installing the latest Captured Dreams.  If that's the case what version of NMM is compatible?

Currently I'm using NMM v 0.55.8 and have been holding back upgrading as I don't wish to reload all my mods as may be required.

I use NMM v0.56 myself so I understand the issue. The best thing to do is to build an alternate file to load into NMM. Unzip the archive into a folder and you will see a bunch of folders starting with numbers. Create a folder to contain what you want from the zip file and copy the contents from the folder starting with 00, one of the folders starting with 01 and also 02 into the folder you created, the rest are optional. Once you have what you want, go into the folder you created, zip the contents and load that into NMM and you should have no problem from there on.

I use NMM v0.56 myself so I understand the issue. The best thing to do is to build an alternate file to load into NMM. Unzip the archive into a folder and you will see a bunch of folders starting with numbers. Create a folder to contain what you want from the zip file and copy the contents from the folder starting with 00, one of the folders starting with 01 and also 02 into the folder you created, the rest are optional. Once you have what you want, go into the folder you created, zip the contents and load that into NMM and you should have no problem from there on.

Thanks again.  It installed.  I would still have installation failure if I included everything after repacking the mod.  I used the bare minimum you outlined above leaving out

10 Female Embassy Guads

20 Unlocalized ESP

30 Source Scripts

FOMOD

Wizard.TXT

Hope it works!

And thanks not only for your help but in creating this mod.

So I'm using Content Consumer's altenate starts mod to start in the mine with CD, but I keep getting CTDs suddenly? It seemed to start after about half a hour when mining and now I can't even load that save. I installed the LESP patch after starting the game while in the Abandoned Prison because it wasn't working correctly, I think I remember reading the lookup error sometimes causes deeper issues so does it need to be installed on a fresh CD game or something instead or is this something else entirely?

Sorry, I would post my papyrus log for this but for some reason it hasn't been updated since March 2015, also not sure why that is.

So I'm using Content Consumer's altenate starts mod to start in the mine with CD, but I keep getting CTDs suddenly? It seemed to start after about half a hour when mining and now I can't even load that save. I installed the LESP patch after starting the game while in the Abandoned Prison because it wasn't working correctly, I think I remember reading the lookup error sometimes causes deeper issues so does it need to be installed on a fresh CD game or something instead or is this something else entirely?

Sorry, I would post my papyrus log for this but for some reason it hasn't been updated since March 2015, also not sure why that is.

The patch is just a new esp and set of string files that match, the ones in v4.05 don't and cause issues with naming.

There isn't anything that should cause a ctd as there is little going on as far as scripts go, just one that triggers when it is time to check your progress for the day.

Whats the god cursed items?

A set of items made by an unknown cursed god who enjoys tormenting others especially the mortals that had forsaken her. The devices only work as a set and once put on can only be removed by said cursed god once she has had her fun with you. A set consists of a belt (open and closed back), collar, arm cuffs and leg cuffs. They are a nice Jade color though.

To remove them you must find the cursed god and go to her and plead to be released. She only shows up in one location for a limited time each day.

There is no set way to get the items in the game, only the quest to release them. Your base chance to get them removed is 0.5% and this increases by 0.5% each time you come and plead for release. Removal by other means will be brief as she will reequip them on you (even if removed via console and taken from your inventory completely). I have no reset for this and other than the quest I have no way to remove them. The textures are intended for an upcoming quest line but decided to do something small with them for now.

They will break quests that rely on devices as they are very invasive and Master will not deal with you while you wear them.

You have been warned.