Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

Hey, can i play this mod with a male character?

Yes. Use the DD for Him mod and the patch for CD there. The patch needs updating so the new color items likely won't show up though. The dialogue is keyed to detect if the character is male or female and has some variation between them in places.

Thank you very much! I've found the DD for Him mod, but you mentioned a second patch..?

ah woops, G not Q.. im slowly going blind when playing skyrim it seems lol :D

I just need the info if the guest is missing, that info will help in seeing what is going on with it. I just did a session and it worked fine so I'm kind of blind on trying to fix it.

it could be that the requirements arent met you know the likes reciving pain and so on requerments or the number of jobs done to trigger it

Hello guys. I think I caught a bug today.
Being a slave in Captured Dream shopI got a promotion from Mine to Smithy. After my first day, when I made anough plugs and belts, De'Zra starts a dialogue, and in the end of dialogue she says following phrase: "Come see me in the morning, I have an errand for you to do". But then, when I return to Smithy after night in Barracks, she does not give me any errand and does not check the stuff I do in the smithy. Do you guys know if the problem is solvable?
Thank you in advance for answer.  

@Veladarius,

Do you have a function that will return the current CD version as an INT, or FLOAT? I've looked in CDxMCM but the version is 11?

No but I could easily add it in or set the actual version number as a float in the MCM.

Could you do it in the 'CDxFramework' script as an INT or FLOAT return function?

Perhaps something like,

FLOAT Function GetVersion() 
	RETURN 4.05
EndFunction
Also, I meant to ask you where are the black, dark red, red, white CD branded DDs? Or is it not a good idea to add those to DDe?

To anyone that is having the issue of a VIP not being there for a session I need some information to try and make a fix. I need you to do the following:

SQV CDxCustomerAssist02_Main   and tell me if both of the aliases for Customer A and Customer B are filled.

SQV CDxGuestControl   and tell me if either Guest_Master or Guest_SlaveRoom are filled or if both are empty.

I am trying to figure out if it is an issue with them being checked out and disabled or they are ignoring the move command.

i tried to start that quest but didnt get it, might take some more time.. but without the quest started i get:

Before i get the quest and standing inside the inn in dawnstar i get (CDxCustomerAssist02_Main)

REF 'CustomerA'-> " (00000014)
REF 'CustomerB'-> " (41195D65)
REF 'CustomerC'-> NONE
REF 'AfterScene'-> NONE
REF 'Master'-> (41001A89)

Quest State

Enabled? Yes
State: Running
Quest stage: 0
Quest priority: 85

CDxQuestControl cannot be found with: Help "cdxquestcontrol" and starting it with sqv dont work (this is when the quest is not active)

The other quest is CDxGuestControl but I need the information when the quest starts so I can see if the guest has left the VIP house and has been returned to their holding position.

That is exactly what I get as well, only this is what I get once I'm inside the actual vip room of the guest house, after talking to master, after getting ready in the basement, and after talking to Miss Delius. I never get the quest added in my quest journal.

Being a slave in Captured Dream shopI got a promotion from Mine to Smithy. After my first day, when I made anough plugs and belts, De'Zra starts a dialogue, and in the end of dialogue she says following phrase: "Come see me in the morning, I have an errand for you to do". But then, when I return to Smithy after night in Barracks, she does not give me any errand and does not check the stuff I do in the smithy. Do you guys know if the problem is solvable?

Use this script to replace the one in the main mod.

Smithy Start of Day Fix.zip

@Veladarius,

Do you have a function that will return the current CD version as an INT, or FLOAT? I've looked in CDxMCM but the version is 11?

No but I could easily add it in or set the actual version number as a float in the MCM.

Could you do it in the 'CDxFramework' script as an INT or FLOAT return function?

Perhaps something like,

RETURN 4.05
EndFunction
Also, I meant to ask you where are the black, dark red, red, white CD branded DDs? Or is it not a good idea to add those to DDe?

I can add that to the Framework.

For the CD branded items I would rather they not be used by other mods.

Yeah i might get that quest tomorrow, played from start again and slowly getting into her good graces lol, if there are faster ways to start that quest for debugging.. let me know and ill try it

Might wanna add in desc that users should not have CD loaded when making a batched patch with wrye batch, just in case someone made the same mistake i did before :)

To anyone that is having the issue of a VIP not being there for a session I need some information to try and make a fix. I need you to do the following:

SQV CDxCustomerAssist02_Main   and tell me if both of the aliases for Customer A and Customer B are filled.

SQV CDxGuestControl   and tell me if either Guest_Master or Guest_SlaveRoom are filled or if both are empty.

I am trying to figure out if it is an issue with them being checked out and disabled or they are ignoring the move command.

i tried to start that quest but didnt get it, might take some more time.. but without the quest started i get:

Before i get the quest and standing inside the inn in dawnstar i get (CDxCustomerAssist02_Main)

REF 'CustomerC'-> NONE
REF 'AfterScene'-> NONE

Quest State

Enabled? Yes

CDxQuestControl cannot be found with: Help "cdxquestcontrol" and starting it with sqv dont work (this is when the quest is not active)

The other quest is CDxGuestControl but I need the information when the quest starts so I can see if the guest has left the VIP house and has been returned to their holding position.

That is exactly what I get as well, only this is what I get once I'm inside the actual vip room of the guest house, after talking to master, after getting ready in the basement, and after talking to Miss Delius. I never get the quest added in my quest journal.

I don't think I have any journal entries for the quest at all, the instructions received from the npc's should give you all the info you need.

attachicon.gifSmithy Start of Day Fix.zip

@Veladarius,

Perhaps something like,

RETURN 4.05
EndFunction

Right! I'll remove the silver ones from DDe.

@Veladarius,

Perhaps something like,

RETURN 4.05
EndFunction

Stuff with the CD logo on it generally has the custom lock scripts, there are no general versions of those so there is no way of removing them outside of quests (ID's start with CDxQ_). Any of the items without the CD logo can be used and their ID's start with CDxG_ , have the standard locks. The protector items should also be avoided due to their custom locks even though they don't have the custom logo, their ID's start with CDxP_.

Confiscation bug: Dialogue drops out after "Hold on a minute"

Walking into building to talk to master, normal conversation, ask to sell/buy and she says the above line, then walks away.

The problem variable seems to be CDxTaskManager::Timer_Conf is 1, needs to be zero to get the next branch of dialogue to work. Don't know what this variable does though...

Other variables:

CDxConf stage is 5

CDxCustomerAssit01 stage is 5

PlayerDisposition is 8.5

CDxConfiscation::Check_CountDone is 0

CdxConfActive is 1

Let me know if you want more details, I made a save so I can go back and double check anything.

If you don't know or can't find the cause, can I suggest a cheap fix of moving all conditions on CDxConf branch to the "Hold on a second" dialogue? Then all conditions to be checked will be on the first fork and since they will fail in this odd case, the other option to sell/buy should show up instead, the result is dialogue isn't locked out for the broken user. The only condition that needs to be on "Let me see" is the previous count, the others should probably be moved up. Or did you run into the same issue I did where you can't look at quest variables from other quests in player dialogue...? I thought that was just me

If you check your quest with "sqv CDxCustomerAssist02_Main" you might find all your aliases are None, last time that happened to me the customer didn't show up.

However, since the aliases are set when you first talk to master at the start of the quest, that would mean you have the same odd bug I have where the aliases won't set/reset for that quest

The aliases for the quest are set for the quest when the VIP customer shows up and is not cleared until the check out function is triggered. I have a delay set on the check out function if the VIP is in a session which would delay it by a day though. It is possible that it is checking something that isn't being reset immediately, I will take a look.

I wasn't clear earlier, I was suggesting that heehatatt check since his quest instance since it might be the cause of their issue, but it wasn't my issue at all. I stumbled on the no-customer bug by illegally resetting the CDxCustomerAssist02_Main quest in an attempt to reset the variables

History: I only got customer assist 2 to show up once, so I tried to force it with console, but found I was always getting the same exact combo (since I wasn't triggering the correct re-assess code), so I tried to reset the quest (stop/start) to see if that would fix anything and that's how I found that bug, through tampering and getting a bad state.

Can't help you test this bug from this position either, would help but I have to break it manually to replicate which doesn't tell you anything useful.

Confiscation bug: Dialogue drops out after "Hold on a minute"

Walking into building to talk to master, normal conversation, ask to sell/buy and she says the above line, then walks away.

The problem variable seems to be CDxTaskManager::Timer_Conf is 1, needs to be zero to get the next branch of dialogue to work. Don't know what this variable does though...

Other variables:

CDxConf stage is 5

CDxCustomerAssit01 stage is 5

PlayerDisposition is 8.5

CDxConfiscation::Check_CountDone is 0   <---- This is the issue. The dialogue won't continue unless it is a higher value as this signals it is still working. There is a check that if it find nothing it should continue on though that was added in V4.02

CdxConfActive is 1

Let me know if you want more details, I made a save so I can go back and double check anything.

If you don't know or can't find the cause, can I suggest a cheap fix of moving all conditions on CDxConf branch to the "Hold on a second" dialogue? Then all conditions to be checked will be on the first fork and since they will fail in this odd case, the other option to sell/buy should show up instead, the result is dialogue isn't locked out for the broken user. The only condition that needs to be on "Let me see" is the previous count, the others should probably be moved up. Or did you run into the same issue I did where you can't look at quest variables from other quests in player dialogue...? I thought that was just me

If you check your quest with "sqv CDxCustomerAssist02_Main" you might find all your aliases are None, last time that happened to me the customer didn't show up.

However, since the aliases are set when you first talk to master at the start of the quest, that would mean you have the same odd bug I have where the aliases won't set/reset for that quest

The aliases for the quest are set for the quest when the VIP customer shows up and is not cleared until the check out function is triggered. I have a delay set on the check out function if the VIP is in a session which would delay it by a day though. It is possible that it is checking something that isn't being reset immediately, I will take a look.

I wasn't clear earlier, I was suggesting that heehatatt check since his quest instance since it might be the cause of their issue, but it wasn't my issue at all. I stumbled on the no-customer bug by illegally resetting the CDxCustomerAssist02_Main quest in an attempt to reset the variables

History: I only got customer assist 2 to show up once, so I tried to force it with console, but found I was always getting the same exact combo (since I wasn't triggering the correct re-assess code), so I tried to reset the quest (stop/start) to see if that would fix anything and that's how I found that bug, through tampering and getting a bad state.

Can't help you test this bug from this position either, would help but I have to break it manually to replicate which doesn't tell you anything useful.

The Customer Assist 02 alias setup is done by Guest Control when they arrive, it determines what their tendencies and such are and feeds the info into CA02 so resetting the quest and restarting it won't do anything but clear all the aliases. Guest Control also controls when the customer leaves at which point they are moved back to their holding cell and disabled which would leave you with no customer. Normally the customer is moved into the room at the start of the session when you accept and its AI should hold them there. Guest Control will also try to feed you a customer that is in line with your tendencies but it isn't guaranteed.

That's... really weird. I only have 4.05 installed, am I using an old esp somehow?

I haven't edited it, no CDx esp in overwrite, what the hell...

And I could have sworn I saw a fragment in the CA02 starting dialogue set the customer aliases, but I guess I makes sense if they're really just copied over from the customer quest, didn't consider that. Oh that's just the options, which just sets which actor is in which alias, not which actors show up. Nvm.

post-180569-0-42611800-1474169671_thumb.jpg

REF 'CustomerC'-> NONE
REF 'AfterScene'-> NONE

Quest State

Enabled? Yes

I don't think I have any journal entries for the quest at all, the instructions received from the npc's should give you all the info you need.

Yea, it does indeed give me all the info I need, only the vip never spawns Q.Q

@Veladarius,

Perhaps something like,

RETURN 4.05
EndFunction

Stuff with the CD logo on it generally has the custom lock scripts, there are no general versions of those so there is no way of removing them outside of quests (ID's start with CDxQ_). Any of the items without the CD logo can be used and their ID's start with CDxG_ , have the standard locks. The protector items should also be avoided due to their custom locks even though they don't have the custom logo, their ID's start with CDxP_.

@Punga will be disappointed.

I have ran into an interesting issue several times now in several different playthroughs.  I can guarantee it is not an issue with my FNIS.  

Nissa in the CD Shop is sometimes in T-Pose.  She is the only NPC i am aware of that does this.  I took screens of her inventory incase it has anything to do with it.   As I approach her she will teleport 10 or so feet away.  Like her AI is trying to get around an obstacle.  She will go from the back of her room to the door of her room, if I approach her at the door she will port to the back of the room.

When she does this she will switch from wearing a black leather collar & body harness to Silver metal Chastity devices.  

Screens

post-334443-0-73106200-1474203777_thumb.jpgpost-334443-0-54325600-1474203807_thumb.jpgpost-334443-0-21982300-1474203827_thumb.jpg

Since I din't have any Generic (CDxG) versions of them (nor do I plan on making them) using the quest versions (CDxQ) would generally just have them removed after a quest or confuse others.

That's... really weird. I only have 4.05 installed, am I using an old esp somehow?

I haven't edited it, no CDx esp in overwrite, what the hell...

And I could have sworn I saw a fragment in the CA02 starting dialogue set the customer aliases, but I guess I makes sense if they're really just copied over from the customer quest, didn't consider that. Oh that's just the options, which just sets which actor is in which alias, not which actors show up. Nvm.

That dialogue is the 'hold' dialogue which loops until that variable is changed once the script that checks the character is done. V4.01 didn't have a setting in case Confiscation was triggered and there were no devices in your inventory resulting in an indefinite hold.

I have ran into an interesting issue several times now in several different playthroughs.  I can guarantee it is not an issue with my FNIS.  

Nissa in the CD Shop is sometimes in T-Pose.  She is the only NPC i am aware of that does this.  I took screens of her inventory incase it has anything to do with it.   As I approach her she will teleport 10 or so feet away.  Like her AI is trying to get around an obstacle.  She will go from the back of her room to the door of her room, if I approach her at the door she will port to the back of the room.

When she does this she will switch from wearing a black leather collar & body harness to Silver metal Chastity devices.  

Screens

attachicon.gifNissa T-Pose.jpgattachicon.gifinventory pt 1.jpgattachicon.gifInventory pt 2.jpg

She may have been in the process of resetting when you entered, they do that from time to time to change the outfits and such. The only impact it could have is in a scene but she isn't in any. I have the same issue with Herran from time to time and exiting the shop and reentering it generally fixes it.

Screens

attachicon.gifNissa T-Pose.jpgattachicon.gifinventory pt 1.jpgattachicon.gifInventory pt 2.jpg

She may have been in the process of resetting when you entered, they do that from time to time to change the outfits and such. The only impact it could have is in a scene but she isn't in any. I have the same issue with Herran from time to time and exiting the shop and reentering it generally fixes it.

REF 'CustomerC'-> NONE
REF 'AfterScene'-> NONE

Quest State

Enabled? Yes

Yea, it does indeed give me all the info I need, only the vip never spawns Q.Q

If the customer is not there but all the aliases are filled do the following:

PRID  <ID from CA02 Customer B>

Enable

Moveto player

Well the thing is I took a job from the master and trekked halfway across skyrim to get the stolen package and when i returned she was in the same spot and in the same T-Pose...I stood close enough for her greet to fire off..and she would say Hello  or something similar  and then reset, then hello...reset, hello   reset, each time with new gear on

Screens

i have that problem aswel but waiting 1 hour normaly fix it, in some cases i have to get out of the shop and get in again then wait 1 hour.

i have a followup question for those 2 slave helpers for master, is or was there a addon for what they are selling? i only get vanilla jewelry from one of them and then some random vanilla stuff and a few new things from the other, some of those new suits have the same texture as black catsuit but different name

oh and the gasmasks dont work, unable to equip them

@Veladarius,

Do you have a function that will return the current CD version as an INT, or FLOAT? I've looked in CDxMCM but the version is 11?

Perhaps something like,

FLOAT Function GetVersion() 	RETURN 4.05EndFunction

Whoa, what's this about removing things.

Let's not start removing things willy-nilly.

I like the silver quest CD DDs, so NO to removing them.

Here is an idea, let's add more. More is always better.

You don't have to thank me, I know I am brilliant, or at least cubic zirconia as Inte likes to call me.

So yeah, I mean no, to removing things.

@Veladarius,

Do you have a function that will return the current CD version as an INT, or FLOAT? I've looked in CDxMCM but the version is 11?

Perhaps something like,

FLOAT Function GetVersion() 	RETURN 4.05EndFunction

You better believe it!