Thorpac/TNT bodyshop V2

2pac4eva7 bb variant

ScreenShot27.jpg

I'm new here and love the bodies, but whenever I use the BB, it looks very different from that picture. The nipples look bigger in that one, is it just me? I've gone through a lot of the different textures trying to replicate that. Sorry if I'm missing something completely, it's kind of hard to follow this stuff since I just started paying attention a couple days ago.

2pac4eva7 bb variant

ScreenShot27.jpg

I'm new here and love the bodies' date=' but whenever I use the BB, it looks very different from that picture. The nipples look bigger in that one, is it just me? I've gone through a lot of the different textures trying to replicate that. Sorry if I'm missing something completely, it's kind of hard to follow this stuff since I just started paying attention a couple days ago.

[/quote']

those are the old textures, the new ones just dont look like that

ok i have aquick question guys. This is JollyR0ger (from nexus) i messaged Thor about a week ago about using you guy's texture for my tattoo textures and im just curious which body is the most current "Hera" or "Athena" cause i still love the work you guys have done, and i want to stay up to date with your work as well as keep my textures up to date too. Thanks for your work guys and keep it up

JollyR0ger

ok i have aquick question guys. This is JollyR0ger (from nexus) i messaged Thor about a week ago about using you guy's texture for my tattoo textures and im just curious which body is the most current "Hera" or "Athena" cause i still love the work you guys have done' date=' and i want to stay up to date with your work as well as keep my textures up to date too. Thanks for your work guys and keep it up

JollyR0ger

[/quote']

athena is the most up to date

thanks for the info i'm glad that Athena is the latest as i am 90% done with my next tattoo release. I have a question tho. I noticed that after i did my thing to the texture the overall color was a bit off in comparison to the hands and feet and there was a tiny gap at the wrist/arm connecting point, is there anything i did to cause this or better yet any way to even it back out to make it seamless again?

thanks for the info i'm glad that Athena is the latest as i am 90% done with my next tattoo release. I have a question tho. I noticed that after i did my thing to the texture the overall color was a bit off in comparison to the hands and feet and there was a tiny gap at the wrist/arm connecting point' date=' is there anything i did to cause this or better yet any way to even it back out to make it seamless again?

[/quote']

You would have to ask thor and the rest of the team that, I have nothing to do with the textures :/. Perhaps you saved it in a different compression or something

thanks for the info i'm glad that Athena is the latest as i am 90% done with my next tattoo release. I have a question tho. I noticed that after i did my thing to the texture the overall color was a bit off in comparison to the hands and feet and there was a tiny gap at the wrist/arm connecting point' date=' is there anything i did to cause this or better yet any way to even it back out to make it seamless again?

[/quote']

You would have to ask thor and the rest of the team that, I have nothing to do with the textures :/. Perhaps you saved it in a different compression or something

yeah I'm having the problem too. I noticed it last night.

You would have to ask thor and the rest of the team that' date=' I have nothing to do with the textures :/. Perhaps you saved it in a different compression or something

[/quote']

you just answered my question without answering it in a way, as i have the .dds plugin for gimp and i chose not to compress it at all so im figuring that is my issue, ill message thor tomorrow and ask him what compression to use , thanks alot man you just saved me alot headache (sort of :P)

• 2 months later...

Getting a weird texture issue, wondering if you have any insight

as you can see the nipples are way up on the top of the breasts for some reason. This only happens when you wear the Tavern Clothes or any exposed clothing

ScreenShot89.jpg

ScreenShot88.jpg

Getting a weird texture issue' date=' wondering if you have any insight

as you can see the nipples are way up on the top of the breasts for some reason. This only happens when you wear the Tavern Clothes or any exposed clothing

[img']http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o575/MisterH616/ScreenShot89.jpg[/img]

ScreenShot88.jpg

looks to me like your using and armor mod that wasn't intended for the body. are you using a TNT Bodyshop V2 Body Mesh/Texture AND armor replacer? i think that you may not have checked who created the armor mod before you added it to your game.

In my oppinion it looks to be a CBBE body Armor: note the lower nipples and lest silicone appearance. doesnt strike me as something 2pac4eva7 made.

• 1 month later...

Just a quick question...

I've seen, on a few screen shots (like this one), of people using a texture with a smooth "puffy"-like nipple and I was wondering where I could get it. I've downloaded everything I can find, and unless I'm being totally daft so far I've only found the "stock" skin.

Not that the original isn't a lovely texture, mind you, but I've been individualizing the skins and bodies of a number of NPCs and I'd love to put the puffy one in the mix alongside the it. I like variety :D