Thorpac/TNT bodyshop V2

The thread is getting hijacked from the OPs here but...

I've been having similar issues to Shogar and Alyss. It's not just this mod, Most the CBBE textures do the same thing (other than the real low res ones that were originally posted). Also, most high-res (non-body) textures downloaded appear way too low-res...if a high-res texture changes the color or something you see that, but the image itself will still look very blah.

I've been looking at this for a while and will try to post a fix on the tech support forum when I figure it out. I'm thinking that something is messed up either in the steam install or in the drivers. Going to try working from a clean install tonight and see if that helps.

No change for me, meshes redownloaded and installed, and tried using BRB textures (was using clean Hera before). Same deal, it's like there are lots of little boxes all over the skin. It's not a major problem of course, I mean I have armour on most of the time anyway. I've found it less noticeable on BB than Hera...maybe the mesh has a higher poly count or maybe I just notice it less.

I was able to fix the problem with the unstoppable blocky textures by doing the following (not sure exactly what fixed it)

1. Disabling User Access Control in Windows 7.

2. Deleting Skyrim Data folder and contents of folder with executable.

3. Verifying Steam Cache.

4. Reinstalling all mods.

Bodies look great now, fixed both CBBE and TnT.

those feet look briliant' date=' have the nifs been finalised now then? where can i download/or can i have a pre-release nif to texture for BRB thanks.

Watshisface x

[/quote']

they are including in any of the downloads in the op! the ones for my body are slightly different (different seams) but the uvs are the same.

Here is where I would type something to say how thankful and impressed I am at the Hera 2.1 pack, but sadly the more I thought about just which words to use the more I realized that I'm just so impressed with how they look and the quality... I got nothing. You guys are true masters at what you do. Thats all I can say. I'm just looking forward to all the great mods you will be doing once everything is even more simplified with a CK and other skyrim specific tools!

Thank you!

Here is where I would type something to say how thankful and impressed I am at the Hera 2.1 pack' date=' but sadly the more I thought about just which words to use the more I realized that I'm just so impressed with how they look and the quality... I got nothing. You guys are true masters at what you do. Thats all I can say. I'm just looking forward to all the great mods you will be doing once everything is even more simplified with a CK and other skyrim specific tools!

Thank you!

[/quote']

Wow thanks!

why is it in my game' date=' the skin apprear to be too shiny, too reflective?

i am using default game color.

[/quote']

Thats a known issue that's being worked on, I noticed it too

why is it in my game' date=' the skin apprear to be too shiny, too reflective?

i am using default game color.

[/quote']

Thats a known issue that's being worked on, I noticed it too

It was exactly as shiny as I wanted it. :)

That's why it was labelled 'light'

I've just posted up the skintone which matches default in my WIP thread.

Something with the game itself it looks like, because I sometimes have them, and sometimes not. I just have learned to accept it as a "Skyrim thing". So I made up my own shout, "Doh!...Duh!...Meh!" I guess it could mean, "dammit...oh well.." " or "dammit...dammit...dammit" I have tried all sorts of things myself and they magically reappear.

Something with the game itself it looks like' date=' because I sometimes have them, and sometimes not. I just have learned to accept it as a "Skyrim thing". So I made up my own shout, "Doh!...Duh!...Meh!" I guess it could mean, "dammit...oh well.." " or "dammit...dammit...dammit" I have tried all sorts of things myself and they magically reappear.

[/quote']

i never have them. i guess im lucky

Well' date=' I figured out how to fix everything.

Rebuilt all the mipmaps for the face and body textures in a larger bit DDS format. Seemed to do the trick.

[/quote']

The big question now is, should i uncompress all my textures so that the 0.01% of people, who cannot. can use them?

Out of curiosity, what are your system specs?