Thorpac/TNT bodyshop V2

@ 2pac,

Add/Move this to the first post please.

Hera_A01_B - previously posted can be deleted.

Hera_A02_B

Tweaked dirty nipple textures.

Added head msn

Morphs small breasts to medium.

Hera meshes are Interchangeable!

Hera_A03_B

Small breasts, large nipples. Morphable.

Replace the file femalebody_0.nif OR rename the file to femalebody_1.nif and replace, to get different results.

Damn, I've been swapping the Hera and BB meshes in and out since I really like both styles and I haven't been able to settle on one. Do you guys think it would be possible once the CK comes out to make the weight slider gradually morph the body from Hera to BB the higher up you set it?

Curse you both and your sexy sexy talent:D

Damn' date=' I've been swapping the Hera and BB meshes in and out since I really like both styles and I haven't been able to settle on one. Do you guys think it would be possible once the CK comes out to make the weight slider gradually morph the body from Hera to BB the higher up you set it?

Curse you both and your sexy sexy talent:D

[/quote']

It's possible right now. We don't need CK. ;p

And yes, that is exactly one of many things we'll do.

Gonna guess you guys know this already, but the DDS settings you're saving your Hera textures with are infecting the very nice textures with those really nasty vanilla Skyrim color map grids. You know, the things that No More Blocky (whatevers) fixes.

Otherwise, freakin' awesome!

Gonna guess you guys know this already' date=' but the DDS settings you're saving your Hera textures with are infecting the very nice textures with those really nasty vanilla Skyrim color map grids. You know, the things that No More Blocky (whatevers) fixes.

[/quote']

What settings do they need to be saved at? Please tell thor and motseer

Gonna guess you guys know this already' date=' but the DDS settings you're saving your Hera textures with are infecting the very nice textures with those really nasty vanilla Skyrim color map grids. You know, the things that No More Blocky (whatevers) fixes.

[/quote']

What settings do they need to be saved at? Please tell thor and motseer

Alright, I sent thor a PM

Alright' date=' I sent thor a PM[/quote']

Thanks for the info Shogar.

All our textures are still WIP. In alpha or beta stage.

The only textures that might be near final are my updated default dirty ones. I baked new msn's, all seamless and smooth. I then made Bethesda's default dirty textures seamless on our Hera model. I also smoothed Betheda's head msn around the nose/mouth, and added that to my mod.

Looking at my msn's in 3D Editor, they all match and look 'perfect' to me.

Could you test my dirty textures in-game for me and tell me if you see any seams or blockiness? I'll want close-up screenshots. We have to start from beginning. If base msn's are not right, everything else will be fubar.

Once you do that, we will discuss further which is the best compression to use. You can help with the experimenting. Thanks.

Wonderful progress you all are making here' date=' love the bodies and textures so far. However, I must query - roughly how long until this process is finished so the cloth/armor process may begin, given no one else steps in to do that editing in parallel to this?[/quote']

Speaking only for myself, I haven't even made a body model suitable for the vanilla armors/clothing.

Something suitable, would be a flat-chested, warp-breasted, model, which would look exactly like vanilla. So, what's the point of doing it?

If you want a great looking model with armor, someone has to create new armors, or adjust the vanilla.

I would say adjusting the armors would take 1-2 days each. New ones would take a 1-2 weeks each.

Armor is not a priority for me. I like a great looking figure, wearing some new eye-candy flimsy gear.

People wanting armor will need to ask 2pac, or look for modellers who love armor. With some nice stats, of course! ;p

I seem to get a head body color mismatch' date=' it occurred after I installed the clean textures update. If I remember correctly from the last Bethesda games, there was a .ini line you could adjust to force the game to make the colors match. [/quote']

I know why there is a mis-match. It's to do with our textures.

I might fire up some super-smooth (easy to do) textures to keep everyone happy until I get time to do a full set of proper ones.

For me its the vanilla armors in the game that show the default mesh, that I'd like to see get priority updated to this beautiful new body that these talented folks have produced.

By that, I mean... Forsworn (default, not the cheesey Nexus "revealing" versions) and the Hide / Studded Leathers. Armors that show skin.

Ive tried wiping every mod texture from the skyrim directory them reinstalling the body itself. See the contrast between the face and body. Im not sure what ive done wrong during the instal process

This is what im getting from the body...

screenshot2md.png

It turns out like that with all the textures from here ive used. Theres a non nude texture which i can apply and that turns out fine (no blocks) but i really like this one

Ive tried wiping every mod texture from the skyrim directory them reinstalling the body itself. See the contrast between the face and body. Im not sure what ive done wrong during the instal process

This is what im getting from the body...

screenshot2md.png

It turns out like that with all the textures from here ive used. Theres a non nude texture which i can apply and that turns out fine (no blocks) but i really like this one

Have you tried jacking up your graphical setting to max to see if that made any difference?

Yes i have. On max or minimum, still the same. I may have installed incorrectly but ive tried just about everything and still no progress.

Besides, the contrast between the face texture and body is a huge difference regardless of the graphics setting. But this is the best body mod ive seen for skyrim and would love to get it working for me.

Yes i have. On max or minimum' date=' still the same. I may have installed incorrectly but ive tried just about everything and still no progress.

Besides, the contrast between the face texture and body is a huge difference regardless of the graphics setting. But this is the best body mod ive seen for skyrim and would love to get it working for me.

[/quote']

That's a bit worse than mine, but yeah, it's not just you. It's in the texture itself. Hopefully they still have their uncompressed textures on their hard drives :)

Wonderful progress you all are making here' date=' love the bodies and textures so far. However, I must query - roughly how long until this process is finished so the cloth/armor process may begin, given no one else steps in to do that editing in parallel to this?

[/quote']

ive already started on an armor replacer, buts its for my bb mesh.