Thorpac/TNT bodyshop V2

That's a bit worse than mine' date=' but yeah, it's not just you. It's in the texture itself. Hopefully they still have their uncompressed textures on their hard drives :)[/quote']

So you are getting something like that, and think it's because of compression? How come I, and many other people don't experience this?

That's a bit worse than mine' date=' but yeah, it's not just you. It's in the texture itself. Hopefully they still have their uncompressed textures on their hard drives :)[/quote']

So you are getting something like that, and think it's because of compression? How come I, and many other people don't experience this?

YA, i really dont think that is a texture compression issue

YA' date=' i really dont think that is a texture compression issue[/quote']

There is a guy at Nexus who uncommpressed the body textures to about 500MB, and posted it as a mod! :D

Easy way to tell if our textures are fucked up:

Open the dds files with a graphical viewer, and have a look to see if there's any blockines. Photoshop; Irfanview; Paintshop.

If there is blockiness, take a screenshot, and post it here! lol

I don't see why people have to comment on something they don't like if they don't like it don't use it.

I for one enjoy the busty version besides most the ladies look well endowed in the vanilla textures anyhow. Shrug. don't see many petite nords.. they if any race should be busty.

I like this body! maybe one day the'll be jiggly like oblivion.

any way to clean up the dirt on these girls faces? Im sure medievil peeps took baths.

Thanks again X

YA' date=' i really dont think that is a texture compression issue[/quote']

There is a guy at Nexus who uncommpressed the body textures to about 500MB, and posted it as a mod! :D

Easy way to tell if our textures are fucked up:

Open the dds files with a graphical viewer, and have a look to see if there's any blockines. Photoshop; Irfanview; Paintshop.

If there is blockiness, take a screenshot, and post it here! lol

Alright, I just checked the texture files. Nothing wrong on that end. What on earth's going on, I wonder?

Alright' date=' I just checked the texture files. Nothing wrong on that end. What on earth's going on, I wonder?[/quote']

The problem seems highly complicated. Only person who might know is Xun. What do you think Xun, what could be causing this?

Careful... might be posting another essay as to why he doesn't need to help. Trololololol.

That's not a texture problem. That's a mesh/shader problem.

Some of the lighting artifacts look a little similar to corrupted or messed up tangent spaces.

Most likely culprit is probably a corrupt download. Redownloading it might fix it and probably will. If it was the mesh itself and not corruption then it should be happening to other people.

If redownloading doesn't work, try an older version of it or a newer one or something. Barring that, maybe upgrading your video drivers.

If it is a technical issue... That sort of effect generally results from turned down UVmaps (that is, only half the body is textured, the other half gets its texture from a mirrored UVmap). In the midline the UVnormals from first half are directed outwards, from the mirrored half inwards.

SPELLS > BATCH > UPDATE ALL TANGENT SPACES & save can sometimes fix it. I had bad problems with this kind of thing in FO3 though, though mine weren't that bad. Mine were just squiggly lines like so:

iej6Mu.jpg

Some years ago it was necessary to duplicate the mesh in UV MODE (in Blender) or generally (in 3DSmax) to get a double sided texturing.

This way you got such meshes with a lot of duplicates.

If they aren't removed completely (so you create non- manifold meshes while removing duplicates) you will also get such artifacts.

Older versions of NIFskope were more efficient to remove the effect than recent builds, but that's probably not too helpful if they can't open the nifs.

Up to Blender 2.44 (I think) Blender had an extra UV MODE to create the UVmap. To get a double- sided mesh (Stencil was unknown) you had to mark the mesh in this UV MODE, duplicate and flip the normals.

Result was a double sided mesh without need to remove duplicates.

In ex- and reimport you get a duplicated mesh this way, so older meshes mostly have this mistake of doubled faces and vertices.

Try to highlight the inside mesh completely and delete it. If this is impossible it's necessary to remove duplicates via W,6 with different scalings, beginning with 0.001, stepwise increasing up to no more vertices were removed without destroying mesh.

These problems are caused by mirrored or overlapping UV shells. In mirrored cases, the 'spine' where the mirror happens, the tangent space calculation needs to flip 180 degrees back onto itself, causing lighting artifacts. Dunno why it also happens in non-mirrored overlaps, but multiple UVs in the same exact spot also gives artifacts.

In both cases, the fix is the same: move the overlaps. In the case of mirrored pieces, make sure the 'spine' seam has unwelded UVs.

This can be done in two ways.

-Nudge the shells by a little (0.00001) so they aren't perfect overlaps. This will be enough to avoid errors, but not enough to cause problems with texture placement. Annoying to do if you have many many overlaps.

-Move the shells out of [0,1] grid space a whole unit in any direction. Generally a better solution for most models, you avoid baking issues and individual shells are much easier to select.

Exact procedure:

Highlight the unwelded vertices pairwise and merge them via ALT + M > AT CENTER.

Sometimes unexact procedure:

Highlight single vertices via SELECT > NON MANIFOLD > deselect all unrequired vertices. Now press W,6 to remove duplicates.

In MESH TOOLS panel you can see a listing LIMIT. By default it's set to 0.001. Increase it step by step (to 0.003, 0.005 or so) and press W, 6 then or click the REM DOUBL button. Don't forget to highlight all needed vertices after every step.

But be carefully: it's possible to remove needed vertices this way or weld unpaired vertices.

There's not a way to do it in Blender to select all verts and merge them with a low tolerance to fix it. Remove Double risks destroying the mesh if all verts are highlighted. That's why it's recommended to mark the involved verts only, but that means a lot of manual work.

Best way is to mark the needed verts, invert the selection by pressing CTRL+ I and hide this mesh parts via H. Now it's much easier to select the verts to merge them pairwise via ALT + M > AT CENTER or increase the LIMIT for removing duplicates > W, 6.

3DSMax has a much better method to manually input numerical tolerance to merge.

Anywho... unless other people have the problem, I'm going with a corrupt download or video drivers or something. Probably a corrupt download.

Careful... might be posting another essay as to why he doesn't need to help.

I'm a girl, fyi.

and I'm pretty sure Thor was serious.

What's with all the negativity here, first on body Alpha release post and now here.

Can't we all just get along ?

I don't want the lab to be turning into a 2nd Nexus so please for the sake of Loverslab stop arguing/hating on each other please let's put everything behind us and start fresh!

This post isn't aimed at someone in particular,please don't take offense from this post i just want to prevent the lab in becoming a nexus.

Explains' date=' but does not excuse a few things...[/quote']

I don't need excused for anything.

You, however, have been quite a douchebag. One thing I like about Nexus is they ban your sort on sight. :dodgy:

Yes because in their Nazistic powertrip viewpoint, they ban people for expressing their opinions and if it isn't "oh lovie dovie you make awesome mods happyface good thoughts sparkles and rainbows!" then they get mad. And that's all I have to say about that.

What's with all the negativity here' date=' first on body Alpha release post and now here.

Can't we all just get along ?

I don't want the lab to be turning into a 2nd Nexus so please for the sake of Loverslab stop arguing/hating on each other please let's put everything behind us and start fresh!

This post isn't aimed at someone in particular,please don't take offense from this post i just want to prevent the lab in becoming a nexus.

[/quote']

Yeah I'm for getting along. I'm done and expressed my viewpoint and therefore am satisfied. On with the boobies!

have these been released yet

Hera_Skin_S1

Hera_Skin_S2

Hera_Skin_S3

and if so what file are they in ?

I understand that S3 is still a WIP

untill I find them, or they get released

I am using the femalebody_1_msn.dds file

from "2_-_Ultra_Smooth_Females_Deluxe_V4-140"

to get smooth look on the Hera A02-A03 B

Love the body and the use of the slider

thank you!!!

Wouldn't it be cool to see your own character's breast in first person camera???

You can. If you adjust your fov via the console (~) using the "fov (number here)" command, you can generally see the chest area of any custom armor/mesh, and that includes the bodyshop release. I recommend an FOV somewhere around 105-115 on a widescreen monitor. Results may vary.

However, you can't see your legs, which is a little odd. I wonder if there's a flag on meshes that turns this stuff off somehow? Or something to do with the skeleton you're using first person mode? Having a full body in first person would be kinda cool, like Mirror's Edge.

Alright' date=' here's what I'm talking about. It's like Skyrim is using the wrong res mip-maps or something.

[/quote']

Oh snap, this is exactly what mine look like too. I'll try downloading all the meshes again.

I did that, too, and nothing changed. It's probably an issue with the meshes themselves or something.