Thorpac/TNT bodyshop V2

Well' date=' I figured out how to fix everything.

Rebuilt all the mipmaps for the face and body textures in a larger bit DDS format. Seemed to do the trick.

[/quote']

The big question now is, should i uncompress all my textures so that the 0.01% of people, who cannot. can use them?

Out of curiosity, what are your system specs?

Well, I definitely wouldn't recommend uncompressing your DDS files for people to download. For example, the face texture comes out to 80megabytes.

Until another solution is found, I might just recommend telling people how to uncompress and re-mipmap their own copies of the textures if their hardware can handle it. It's a little bit costly in terms of hard drive space, but if the blocky textures drive you nuts like they do me, I'd say it's worth doing.

I have a 470GTX, 3ghz 6600, 8gigs of ram.

I would be interested in learning how to uncompress the files' date='

the correct way so I dont mess up Thor's lovely lady.

I've been playing with her in gimp though I have not found that option

plus, learning is never a bad thing

[/quote']

The game uses dds texture file format. I use photoshop with a dds plugin from NVidea. (google it)

You can save textures using that plugin into different compression ratios and enable/disable chanels.

Thor925 is aware of that , I uploaded a report of various anomalies earlier in the week with that very one included. Thing is though with the tinted textures to match Bellas mod, I do not have that problem, weird I know but idk...what can I say it's Skyrim, where weird things abound.

I would be interested in learning how to uncompress the files' date='

the correct way so I dont mess up Thor's lovely lady.

I've been playing with her in gimp though I have not found that option

plus, learning is never a bad thing

[/quote']

Yeah, get the DDS plugin for photoshop. Then open up the texture files you want to fix (without opening up their mipmaps as well, make sure that option is unchecked.)

Then resave with new mipmaps (pick "generate new mipmaps" on the right hand side of the save window,) in 8.8.8.8 ARGB Unsigned 32b (photoshop will ask you how you want to save the file, and there will be a dropdown at the top with different kinds of DDS types.)

Just make absolutely sure you backup your texture files first. You know, just in case something goes weird and you don't like the results. I know making backups is generally a given with anything of this nature, but it's good to be reminded :)

it's Skyrim' date=' where weird things abound.[/quote']I think some of the weirdness may have been due to my PSU overheating and burning out. Not sure how long it's been like that, but it fried yesterday.

Well' date=' I did some messing around and made these if anyone wants to use them[/quote']Good work! :) Sent you new Athena nifs to look at.

So far I like the bigbreasted mesh the best' date=' but they all look great, I will start making screen shots then. It just seems to be more fitting for the adventuring women of skyrim, I like these new meshes.

[/quote']

SmallRoundedTits morphing to LargeTits should cover most tastes?

I'll start building 'heavier' models in the coming days/weeks.

Hi guys.... wonder if someone could help. Downloaded the bb version, and I love it, but one small problem... Unless I use the enclosed head, I get a different colour head to the body. In other words, if I try and use any custom heads (such as smooth faces or covermodels etc), then the body seems to light for the heads.

Infact you can see my redgaurd goes from almost black, to a caucasion colour. Also happens to npc's. Any advice guys? The caliente body seemed to match the various head mods for some reason, but I would rather use your body, just with some other head mods for a prettier look.

At the moment I can either have a plain vanilla face with your awesome body, or a awesome looking face with vanilla or caliente body....

Cheers in advance....

Hi guys.... wonder if someone could help. Downloaded the bb version' date=' and I love it, but one small problem... Unless I use the enclosed head, I get a different colour head to the body. In other words, if I try and use any custom heads (such as smooth faces or covermodels etc), then the body seems to light for the heads.

Infact you can see my redgaurd goes from almost black, to a caucasion colour. Also happens to npc's. Any advice guys? The caliente body seemed to match the various head mods for some reason, but I would rather use your body, just with some other head mods for a prettier look.

At the moment I can either have a plain vanilla face with your awesome body, or a awesome looking face with vanilla or caliente body....

Cheers in advance....

[/quote']

U need the updated textures. I will upload them in the op as soon as I get home today

Hi guys.... wonder if someone could help. Downloaded the bb version' date=' and I love it, but one small problem... Unless I use the enclosed head, I get a different colour head to the body. In other words, if I try and use any custom heads (such as smooth faces or covermodels etc), then the body seems to light for the heads.

Cheers in advance....

[/quote']

U need the updated textures. I will upload them in the op as soon as I get home today

Awesome .... Many thanks for that! I thought there must be a simple explanation, and this modding is all a bit new to me... he he Thanks again for your patience.:heart:

Cheers in advance....

[/quote']

Awesome .... Many thanks for that! I thought there must be a simple explanation, and this modding is all a bit new to me... he he Thanks again for your patience.:heart:

try the hera s3 textures i just uploaded in the op