GrimGrim31 Posted September 24 Author Posted September 24 (edited) 3 hours ago, ShovelBot said: I can't seem to get this mod to work properly. I have never seen the milking animation. The cows do no morph to appear to need milked, and do not ever need milked. I have tried several variations of load order, etc, and nothing seems to fix it. In the latest attempt, after installing 2.5.5, I still don't get the Hucow furniture option in the Workshop mode, and I can't make Syringer ammo. What am I doing wrong? Load order should not matter. Do you see an icon on the Workshop Build Mode Menu that looks like a crate of milk? It should be titled "Human Cattle". When you enter that, you get three submenus: "Unique Furniture", "Vanilla Furniture No HuCows", and "HuCow Stalls". Spoiler In the MCM settings, there is an option to get a special items holotape immediately. That holotape is the Building Plans and Specifications holotape that you have to run in your Pipboy or a terminal to unlock the full build menu for Human Cattle. If you don't use the MCM option to get this holotape immediately, you have to find it during a quest or pickpocket one of the NPCs that have a copy in their inventory. Spoiler Syringer ammo for the hucow serums (and the hucow clone serum variants) are craftable in the Chem Workbench if you have run the Building Plans and Specifications holotape in your Pipboy or a terminal. NOTE: The syringes are not in the Syringer Ammo section. They are in the "Vault-tec Experiment 134 Items" section. Spoiler HuCows are milked by hucow farmers in settlements. You can also milk hucows if you have learned how to do it. There is an MCM setting that instantly allows you to milk lactating hucows. Otherwise, you can learn how to do it from Lloris while you are at Finch Farm BEFORE you tell Doctor Moreau that you will help cure Emily. For hucow farmers to milk settlement hucows, the farmer and the hucow have to be assigned at that settlement. The farmer needs a hucow farmer's bucket (craftable in the Chem Workbench) in his/her inventory. Hucows and farmers are selected randomly during the day. You will not see all cows milked everyday, but they will all provide milk daily as long as the settlement has hucow farmers. You will see the milk accumulate in your settlement workbench each day, and you will get caps for excess milk (more than three crates). Large hucow farms make a lot of caps. NOTE: Hucow farmers can have other jobs. They can be guards, scavengers, food farmers, pole dancers, etc. Spoiler Edited September 24 by GrimGrim31 1
duke2 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 9 hours ago, Cealapa said: Besides what @GrimGrim31 said you could verify for yourself in Vortex if you had missing "masters" (hard required mods). On the left side, Plugins tab, Flags column you should have only white icons. If you see something orange that means you have missing masters and affected mod won't work. Double click on it and you'll see in the right a new column where those missing masters are orange marked. Hide contents just found the problem. for some dumb reason my dlc files got put in a folder. they weren't suppose to be in. this is more than likely my fault, but i don't remeber touching them.
markpatong Posted September 25 Posted September 25 If you have the cannibal perk, then the revive option doesn't work. If I enable it I cannot loot anyone. Turn it off and I can loot again. The cannibal perk will say "eat the corpse" where the revive option would be.
GrimGrim31 Posted September 25 Author Posted September 25 2 hours ago, markpatong said: If you have the cannibal perk, then the revive option doesn't work. If I enable it I cannot loot anyone. Turn it off and I can loot again. The cannibal perk will say "eat the corpse" where the revive option would be. It is probably due to competition for the prompt button. There is a limited number that can exist at the same time. True cannibals would probably prefer to eat the fallen anyway.
LarryJD8822 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 (edited) 23 hours ago, GrimGrim31 said: It is probably due to competition for the prompt button. There is a limited number that can exist at the same time. True cannibals would probably prefer to eat the fallen anyway. I have multiple mods that bind to the exact same third button via perks, especially when it comes to looting. Because of this conflict, it's sometimes impossible to do things like picking up a head if 'Blecheres 2' is active. To work around this, I have to get into my Power Armor (PA) – which I can carry around with me thanks to the 'Corpse Cleaner' mod. Currently, the mod that allows you to carry bodies is also causing two other mods to fail, which again forces me to enter my PA to make them work. I always keep pills and syringes in my inventory anyway. I think it would be much better to trigger this entire mechanic through an equipped item (like a weapon or a piece of clothing/armor) instead of relying on a perk button. I will test how this works with my mod setup tomorrow and report back to you. I don't even have the Sandman perk yet because it conflicts with something else I have installed. Binding actions to the third button is really not a good idea; way too many mods do that. edit: Just as I thought, I can't interact with the dead NPC at all without PA. All prompts are gone when revive is enabled, so it only works if you are in the PA Edited September 26 by LarryJD8822
fred200 Posted September 26 Posted September 26 V 2.5.5 Everything is working great - except I am not getting any Hucow tattoos. Tattoos applied through Looksmenu work fine. Hucow tattoos set to auto-apply in MCM. And Heather does not get body morphs as a heifer - but then she never does. Thanks again for the new build! Well also - Super Mutant attacks on the Raider Red Rocket are way too frequent. They were hitting daily. Well I did have five heifer followers at the time, and no settlement NPCs. I wound up turning super mutant attacks off. The bodies were piling up. Even Vault 81 Secret had 3 super mutant attacks while I was there.
GrimGrim31 Posted September 26 Author Posted September 26 (edited) 10 hours ago, fred200 said: V 2.5.5 Everything is working great - except I am not getting any Hucow tattoos. Tattoos applied through Looksmenu work fine. Hucow tattoos set to auto-apply in MCM. And Heather does not get body morphs as a heifer - but then she never does. Thanks again for the new build! Well also - Super Mutant attacks on the Raider Red Rocket are way too frequent. They were hitting daily. Well I did have five heifer followers at the time, and no settlement NPCs. I wound up turning super mutant attacks off. The bodies were piling up. Even Vault 81 Secret had 3 super mutant attacks while I was there. Super mutant attacks is still very much a beta and I haven't tweaked it yet. I will get to it eventually. I will take a look at tattoos. Which body are you using for female actors? Heather has her own body mesh. I think I overwrote it for my personal playthroughs so she morphs just like the other NPCs. EDIT: Yes, I overwrote her unique body mesh with the normal one for Fusion Girl. Heather's mesh is located in Data/Meshes/llama/llamaCompanionMeshes/Body. If you create that folder path in your MO2 Overwrite, you can just put a copy of FemaleBody.nif there. Use the FemaleBody.nif from the female body type that you are using (CBBE or FusionGirl). Edited September 26 by GrimGrim31 1
GrimGrim31 Posted September 26 Author Posted September 26 (edited) On 9/25/2026 at 10:57 AM, LarryJD8822 said: I have multiple mods that bind to the exact same third button via perks, especially when it comes to looting. Because of this conflict, it's sometimes impossible to do things like picking up a head if 'Blecheres 2' is active. To work around this, I have to get into my Power Armor (PA) – which I can carry around with me thanks to the 'Corpse Cleaner' mod. Currently, the mod that allows you to carry bodies is also causing two other mods to fail, which again forces me to enter my PA to make them work. I always keep pills and syringes in my inventory anyway. I think it would be much better to trigger this entire mechanic through an equipped item (like a weapon or a piece of clothing/armor) instead of relying on a perk button. I will test how this works with my mod setup tomorrow and report back to you. I don't even have the Sandman perk yet because it conflicts with something else I have installed. Binding actions to the third button is really not a good idea; way too many mods do that. edit: Just as I thought, I can't interact with the dead NPC at all without PA. All prompts are gone when revive is enabled, so it only works if you are in the PA I will add an alternate method so that you can add an item to the dead actor's inventory and that will revive them. Unfortunately, I cannot attach a script to potion items so the item will have to be junk or misc. For testing, I am using "Revival Whiskey". If anyone has a better idea for the item, post it here in the comments. It will be craftable in the Chem Workbench. EDIT: I may just name the item "Smelling Salts" or "Ammonia Inhalants". Edited September 26 by GrimGrim31
deathmorph Posted September 26 Posted September 26 I just stumbled upon this mod. Is it a problem to install it in the middle of a playthrough? Vault 81 has not been completed yet. How do you take prisoners? Using "Just Business"?
GrimGrim31 Posted September 26 Author Posted September 26 22 minutes ago, deathmorph said: I just stumbled upon this mod. Is it a problem to install it in the middle of a playthrough? Vault 81 has not been completed yet. How do you take prisoners? Using "Just Business"? You can install it during a playthrough. The mod checks to see if you have completed the quests for Vault 81 as well as the Vault 81 mod in Sluggy's mod, Depravity, if you have it installed. Human Cattle does not have a prisoner system. There are many, many ways to get hucows depending on what you allow in the MCM options. I have one test playthrough with around 500 hucows on settlements throughout the Commonwealth. Ways to get hucows: - buy them in Diamond City or Goodneighbor - revive recently dead humans as hucows - shoot humans with syringes (using the Syringer) NOTE: This is the most OP weapon in the game against non-power armor equipped humans - give humans pills (place the pill in their inventory) - allow female settlers or rescued Commonwealth Captives to turn into hucows randomly - assign a settler to the hucow exam table and inject them with serum once they are lying down on the table 1
GrimGrim31 Posted September 26 Author Posted September 26 12 hours ago, fred200 said: V 2.5.5 Everything is working great - except I am not getting any Hucow tattoos. Tattoos applied through Looksmenu work fine. Hucow tattoos set to auto-apply in MCM. Which situation are you using where you expect the tattoos and didn't get them? I have modified a few situations so that tats are not applied but I can add the function back with the auto apply tats condition.
LarryJD8822 Posted September 26 Posted September 26 2 hours ago, GrimGrim31 said: I will add an alternate method so that you can add an item to the dead actor's inventory and that will revive them. Unfortunately, I cannot attach a script to potion items so the item will have to be junk or misc. For testing, I am using "Revival Whiskey". If anyone has a better idea for the item, post it here in the comments. It will be craftable in the Chem Workbench. EDIT: I may just name the item "Smelling Salts" or "Ammonia Inhalants". I think a syringe would be the best idea, one that can be fired, but it doesn't really matter, it could also be a standard chem item. My favorite name for it would be 'Unexpected Resurrection'. Ultimately, it doesn't matter what you name the item or the syringe, I have my German override anyway. And then another question about the 'Can of STFU': I put it in the inventories of a few Just Business slaves, but they won't shut up. Does it not work on them, or is it a mod conflict on my end?
GrimGrim31 Posted September 26 Author Posted September 26 (edited) 13 minutes ago, LarryJD8822 said: I think a syringe would be the best idea, one that can be fired, but it doesn't really matter, it could also be a standard chem item. My favorite name for it would be 'Unexpected Resurrection'. Ultimately, it doesn't matter what you name the item or the syringe, I have my German override anyway. And then another question about the 'Can of STFU': I put it in the inventories of a few Just Business slaves, but they won't shut up. Does it not work on them, or is it a mod conflict on my end? The Can of STFU only stops the faction dialogues for Farmer Generic Dialogue and DLC 03 Workshop Dialogue Faction. Which dialogue are the Just Business slaves using that you want blocked? Edit: A syringe fired from the Syringer is feasible. A chem item is not because potions cannot have scripts attached to them. Edited September 26 by GrimGrim31
deathmorph Posted September 26 Posted September 26 2 hours ago, GrimGrim31 said: Human Cattle does not have a prisoner system. I assumed so, since you’d written that you like capturing Raider bosses. One more thing. Do all the cows naturally have such huge breasts, or is there a setting I can adjust somewhere? Or do I need to disable morphs then?
GrimGrim31 Posted September 26 Author Posted September 26 (edited) 8 minutes ago, deathmorph said: I assumed so, since you’d written that you like capturing Raider bosses. One more thing. Do all the cows naturally have such huge breasts, or is there a setting I can adjust somewhere? Or do I need to disable morphs then? Disable the mod morphs in the MCM. I captured all of the Raider bosses by shooting them with hucow clone syringes and taking them to my hucow farms (settlements). Ex-Raiders make most of the milk that I sell. Edited September 26 by GrimGrim31 1
LarryJD8822 Posted September 26 Posted September 26 44 minutes ago, GrimGrim31 said: The Can of STFU only stops the faction dialogues for Farmer Generic Dialogue and DLC 03 Workshop Dialogue Faction. Which dialogue are the Just Business slaves using that you want blocked? Edit: A syringe fired from the Syringer is feasible. A chem item is not because potions cannot have scripts attached to them. I think that would be overkill and wouldn't make sense; it involves all sorts of faction dialogue—which is actually pretty funny when two Raiders chat while one is on the cross, like a follower and a slave. I don't know what happened; they never said anything in other playthroughs. I'm just going to use a gag ball from Kziitd Fetish Tools now. I do have one more request regarding Red, though: could you add an MCM slider so we can decide for ourselves how often she appears? Maybe with a maximum chance of 50%? As I mentioned, she didn't show up for hundreds of hours, and I thought she wasn't coming back at all. If not, no problem—but then I’ll change my playstyle and just move everyone to DC or GN. I specifically designed the settlement to be a trading post, and maybe 100 caps will be enough for Raider and Gunner cows, too.
GrimGrim31 Posted September 26 Author Posted September 26 (edited) 6 minutes ago, LarryJD8822 said: I think that would be overkill and wouldn't make sense; it involves all sorts of faction dialogue—which is actually pretty funny when two Raiders chat while one is on the cross, like a follower and a slave. I don't know what happened; they never said anything in other playthroughs. I'm just going to use a gag ball from Kziitd Fetish Tools now. I do have one more request regarding Red, though: could you add an MCM slider so we can decide for ourselves how often she appears? Maybe with a maximum chance of 50%? As I mentioned, she didn't show up for hundreds of hours, and I thought she wasn't coming back at all. If not, no problem—but then I’ll change my playstyle and just move everyone to DC or GN. I specifically designed the settlement to be a trading post, and maybe 100 caps will be enough for Raider and Gunner cows, too. Yes, I can add a slider in the MCM for Red to change the percent chance that she appears. She always returns eventually but sometimes spends an awful long time at home in Rhode Island. But at least now you can see her on the map if you turn the "Show Hucow Traders" quest on in your Pipboy. When she is in Rhode Island, you just see her marker at the bottom edge of the map below Gunner's Palace. Edited September 26 by GrimGrim31 1
deathmorph Posted September 26 Posted September 26 (edited) I am currently in the process of selecting the right options for my play style. The sheer number is overwhelming at first. 😁 Does sperm addiction develop immediately? Or only after transforming into a cow? Is it similar to the nymphomania in PP? I’ve disabled Morph (the first option). PS: Can the lady free herself from the shackles (if activated) and later transform back from a cow? Edited September 26 by deathmorph
fred200 Posted September 26 Posted September 26 4 hours ago, GrimGrim31 said: Which situation are you using where you expect the tattoos and didn't get them? I have modified a few situations so that tats are not applied but I can add the function back with the auto apply tats condition. No cow has tattoos. That includes cows converted on the examining table, with "apply tattoos" called. 1
GrimGrim31 Posted September 26 Author Posted September 26 26 minutes ago, deathmorph said: I am currently in the process of selecting the right options for my play style. The sheer number is overwhelming at first. 😁 Does sperm addiction develop immediately? Or only after transforming into a cow? Is it similar to the nymphomania in PP? I’ve disabled Morph (the first option). PS: Can the lady free herself from the shackles (if activated) and later transform back from a cow? Sperm addiction happens immediately and ends immediately when you toggle the MCM setting. The player does not have to be a Hucow to have the addiction. If the player is locked into the Vault-Tec restraints, it is possible to unlock them. You can also ask Sturges, but he probably won't help you. The Vault-Tec restraints are not as binding as Devious Devices. The MCM option for the player to become a hucow is instantaneous and you are instantly cured if you toggle the MCM setting to OFF.
deathmorph Posted September 26 Posted September 26 (edited) 22 minutes ago, GrimGrim31 said: The MCM option for the player to become a hucow is instantaneous and you are instantly cured if you toggle the MCM setting to OFF. Hmm, that's a shame. I had hoped that "sex addiction" only applied when you're a cow. I didn't mean the "start as a cow" option. I only enabled the option that allows NPCs to turn the lady into a cow. I haven't quite understood how that happens yet, but I'll see. And then what? How can I reverse it in an immersive way? I also thought the "cow hunger" only kicked in once you were a cow, but it seems to take effect immediately. So, the bottom line is: you start as a Lady, external circumstances can transform you into a cow - with all the associated effects - but you then have the chance to transform back in an immersive way. I really like random events in games and enjoy being surprised. Definitely a very creative idea; I’m looking forward to it. The installation took place at Pickman’s Gallery, so nothing can go wrong there. PS: I got the holotape anyway, even though I had deselected it in the MCM. Edited September 26 by deathmorph
GrimGrim31 Posted September 27 Author Posted September 27 1 hour ago, deathmorph said: Hmm, that's a shame. I had hoped that "sex addiction" only applied when you're a cow. I didn't mean the "start as a cow" option. I only enabled the option that allows NPCs to turn the lady into a cow. I haven't quite understood how that happens yet, but I'll see. And then what? How can I reverse it in an immersive way? I also thought the "cow hunger" only kicked in once you were a cow, but it seems to take effect immediately. So, the bottom line is: you start as a Lady, external circumstances can transform you into a cow - with all the associated effects - but you then have the chance to transform back in an immersive way. I really like random events in games and enjoy being surprised. Definitely a very creative idea; I’m looking forward to it. The installation took place at Pickman’s Gallery, so nothing can go wrong there. PS: I got the holotape anyway, even though I had deselected it in the MCM. Hmm...cow hunger is only supposed to work for cows so I will have to fix that. Which holotape? There are three: One is the Doctor Moreau quest holotape when he asks for your assistance. He placed copies in every settlement workbench. One is the Special Holotape in the MCM which is the Plans and Blueprints holotape. You can also find this on NPCs or on the floor at one of the quest locations. One is the Human Cow Control System, which you always get in your inventory.
deathmorph Posted September 27 Posted September 27 (edited) 10 hours ago, GrimGrim31 said: One is the Human Cow Control System, which you always get in your inventory. Then I got that mixed up. I have this in my inventory and I thought that's what was meant. That works, then. I usually keep all my configuration holotapes in the desk next to the safe in Sanctuary to keep my inventory somewhat organized; that’s where I’ll store it. I’ve placed the mats everywhere via the MCM. Going on all fours is deactivated, the poops are on. The spontaneous change of settlers is on. I’m curious to see if I notice any changes. How can settlers actually transform my lady? And is there an immersive way to reverse it? Is it also possible for sex addiction to be active only during the "cow phase"? Edited September 27 by deathmorph
GrimGrim31 Posted September 27 Author Posted September 27 29 minutes ago, deathmorph said: Then I got that mixed up. I have this in my inventory and I thought that's what was meant. That works, then. I usually keep all my configuration holotapes in the desk next to the safe in Sanctuary to keep my inventory somewhat organized; that’s where I’ll store it. I’ve placed the mats everywhere via the MCM. Going on all fours is deactivated, the poops are on. The spontaneous change of settlers is on. I’m curious to see if I notice any changes. How can settlers actually transform my lady? And is there an immersive way to reverse it? Is it also possible for sex addiction to be active only during the "cow phase"? The HuCow Control System holotape has useful utilities that are only usable when you play the holotape in your Pipboy or a terminal. You may wish that you carried it with you. Some of these utilities only have value in a settlement, like the Bed Check. Others like the hucow scanner, are very useful outside of settlements when you have used syringes to convert enemies into hucows but they ran off during combat before you could tell them to follow you. The scanner will help you find them quickly. It can show you how many hucows you have in total or just list the ones in the current settlement. If you are not a hucow and you turned on the option to have NPCs change you into a hucow, you may be attacked. The attackers will not be your settlers, and you cannot be attacked in safe locations (Diamond City, Goodneighbor, Bunker Hill, or any settlement with a high defense). You will have access to the cure once you complete Doctor Moreau's quest. Until then, there is no way to cure yourself, unless you use the MCM option, because a cure has not been invented. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now