GrimGrim31 Posted Sunday at 11:58 AM Author Posted Sunday at 11:58 AM (edited) Version 2.5.7. is available for download. This update makes several minor changes: There is an MCM slider bar to change the percentage chance that the travelling hucow trader, Rhode Island Red, will travel to one of your settlements. You can choose from 0-100 percent. Reviving recently dead humans has another option. There is a craftable item in the Chem workbench called Ammonia inhalant. Add it to the inventory of the recently deceased human while you also have hucow serum syringes or injectors in your inventory. I forgot to mention in earlier updates that this mod now checks for the Sex Attributes mod. If you have SA installed, wearing the Vault-Tec restraints or the vanilla slave collar will slowly degrade your self-esteem and make you more submissive. This does not apply to collars from other mods yet. If you have a particular collar that you want to include in this gradual degradation, let me know in this forum. There are a lot of collar mods out there now (Devious Devices, DD RC9, Real Handcuffs, KFT, and many others). I'm not going to hunt them down. This will be my last update for a while. As usual with modding, I get burnt out and need a break. Edited Sunday at 01:22 PM by GrimGrim31 1
GrimGrim31 Posted Sunday at 01:24 PM Author Posted Sunday at 01:24 PM Version 2.5.6. had an error in Red's travel conditions which caused her to return to the settlement too soon. She was coming back to the settlement again instead of heading home to Rhode Island first. This caused problems with her buying process because some variables were not cleared. So I replaced Version 2.5.6. with 2.5.7. in which the condition is corrected.
deathmorph Posted Sunday at 01:47 PM Posted Sunday at 01:47 PM (edited) 4 hours ago, GrimGrim31 said: This update makes several minor changes: Thanks for that. Just for my information: did you only adjust the feed in "cow mode"? It works well. The collar too. Is it intended that the MCM settings will change when transforming into a cow? A synth was carrying an injector. After that, the option to turn players into cows was set to "on" and the option for NPCs to do it was set to "off". Presumably because it happened? Pretty cool. The "eat grass" option seems to be working now, too. I tried transforming the Lady back in the MCM options as a test, but then I got a message saying that hunger wasn't possible or something similar. PS: Unfortunately, I had to disable the "Cow Hunger" feature again. The option causes my lady to starve. The mod displays "No Hunger" for the cow form, while the Pip-Boy shows "Hunger" - presumably due to Survival Mode - and I’m using "Unhealthy Craving," which causes my lady to lose weight rapidly. If you start modding again, I’d appreciate a patch for that. Edited Sunday at 04:27 PM by deathmorph
GrimGrim31 Posted Sunday at 08:04 PM Author Posted Sunday at 08:04 PM (edited) Version 2.5.8 is available for download. This is a very minor update to make the player hucow sate Survival Mode hunger when eating plants. The hucow trough's water already worked for hydration. Now the player can eat plants in the wild, from their inventory, or from the hucow trough and reduce or sate their Survival Mode hunger. Works by changing the Actor Value HC_HungerEffect by one level each time a hucow food item is consumed. If you are starving, eat five items. I still have to structure hucow hunger and Survival hunger so that their levels correspond, but I don't have time for that right now. So you may find that you cannot eat enough at one time to satisfy one hunger type or the other. Edited Sunday at 08:06 PM by GrimGrim31 1
deathmorph Posted Sunday at 09:12 PM Posted Sunday at 09:12 PM (edited) 1 hour ago, GrimGrim31 said: but I don't have time for that right now No stress. I’ll just post whatever catches my eye - if that’s alright - and I don’t expect a reply anytime soon 🙂 So far: I had to load a save from before the transformation. Then, regarding the following: - Did those special synths come from you? I was able to kill them off. Since then, the option "NPCs can turn the Lady into a cow" has switched to "No." There was no transformation. - In the MCM, some of these don't seem to be actual default settings, but rather manual toggles? Not a target state, but a reflection of the current state? Take "eating as a cow," for example: you can only enable it once you actually *are* one - you can't select it beforehand. And once you are a cow, the "Player is cow immediately" toggle flips from "Off" to "On" all by itself ... - if she does a poop, she just takes off her boots - I understand the thing with the synths now, but they don't all teleport back. Is that a one-time thing, or do they show up every time the option "NPCs allowed to transform the Lady" is selected? - I use RaiderPet. Is the mod compatible with it? Edited Sunday at 09:48 PM by deathmorph
GrimGrim31 Posted yesterday at 01:45 AM Author Posted yesterday at 01:45 AM 4 hours ago, deathmorph said: - In the MCM, some of these don't seem to be actual default settings, but rather manual toggles? Not a target state, but a reflection of the current state? Take "eating as a cow," for example: you can only enable it once you actually *are* one - you can't select it beforehand. And once you are a cow, the "Player is cow immediately" toggle flips from "Off" to "On" all by itself ... - if she does a poop, she just takes off her boots - I understand the thing with the synths now, but they don't all teleport back. Is that a one-time thing, or do they show up every time the option "NPCs allowed to transform the Lady" is selected? - I use RaiderPet. Is the mod compatible with it? The MCM settings for this mod or any other, remain set in the position that you placed them. So they won't be default settings once you change them. The "Player is Cow immediately" switches to on whenever the player is a hucow because when you turn it off, the player is no longer a hucow. Undressing for pooping removes biped slot 33 which is the vanilla main outfit including footwear. Most hucows are nude except for restraints but I put the undressing function to handle vanilla outfits anyway. The synths should teleport out. If any are left behind, try talking to them. If one gets stuck, there may be an issue with a dialogue fragment, but I tested it three times this evening and all four synths teleported each time. This mod is compatible with RaiderPet. 1
GrimGrim31 Posted yesterday at 01:59 AM Author Posted yesterday at 01:59 AM I made a few minor changes for the next update but that won't be released for a while. - I found an error when eating hucow food items in your Pipboy inventory. This error means that eating such food does not satisfy Survival Mode hunger. I corrected the script for the next update. - I added a couple of extra dialogue conditions and redid the topicinfo fragment scripts for the synths that hunt the player. Theoretically, this should reduce the chance of any of them not teleporting after talking to the player. I will take a break for several weeks and then work on some boring but necessary tasks: The mod's compressed file size is getting too large so I need to repack the Ba2 archive and then separate the sound files as a separate download. I will take a hard look at the dirt floors in the bottom of Vault 81 Secret. I took a quick look earlier this week and I know that I am going to have to build the flat floor sections and draw new navmesh on them so that the NPCs know where to walk/work when the dirt mounds and their hilly Navmesh are scrapped. What is happening now is that the dirt mounds are removed but the up and down navmesh remains because it is the only navmesh on those floors. I'm not exactly certain how I will fix this problem but I should be able to put a navmesh on the dirt mounds that will get scrapped with the mounds, leaving the new flat dirt floors with their navmesh layer for NPCs to use. 1
deathmorph Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago 14 hours ago, GrimGrim31 said: synths Does the synth scene repeat every time Ladya transforms back from a cow? Or does that only happen the first time?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now