Fun stuff so far.  Are you supposed to have a chance of not being cured with the potion cure rate set at 100%? As, that just happened to me.

No, that shouldn't be happening.

Did the message say the STD was cured but it didn't disappear, or did it actually say that the potion wasn't successful?

If you could, you could always try it set to its lowest value (1%) and see if it always fails and then I can know if the value is being applied properly.

-snip

It said the potion wasn't successful.  I'll try some with it at 1% to see what happens.  I'm going to start a fresh game as well, in case that save is just borked.

Fun stuff so far. Are you supposed to have a chance of not being cured with the potion cure rate set at 100%? As, that just happened to me.

Did the message say the STD was cured but it didn't disappear, or did it actually say that the potion wasn't successful?

If you could, you could always try it set to its lowest value (1%) and see if it always fails and then I can know if the value is being applied properly.

1.11 still uses my condoms and STDs when random sex mod runs on NPC's

Aargh, that's annoying. I'll make some more changes in v1.2 and I hope that fixes the issue.

I didn't notice it doing that until I installed 1.11, then again I was trying to fix my devious devices so I might have not been paying attention before updating it

would like to see more Lure fitting, like many a MCM to turn off, the rubber or Latex condom, as far as i seen Skyrim doesn't have the anything close to that, 2nd, add the cures to the Alchmets in the cities, 3rd, Growing STDs, the longer it gose without it being cured, the more bad effects happend, or even player death, 4th as with growing STDs, base of the stage its at the harder it is to cure

Is it possible to add condoms to the leveled list of loot and potions to vendor's leveled list instead (such as general stores for condoms and alchemy stores)? it would feel more immersive that there is a supply of condoms and potions at every city/town/village thus in a sense giving npc's "access" to safe sex to. To have a balance, perhaps only the lower quality condoms and a more expensive version of the potions can be bought from the city's general good's store or loot from random bandits. Higher quality condoms, cheaper potions can only be bought by the seller at riften who in a way acts as the supplier of skyrim's condom potion trade thus having access to better condoms and potions that sell at factory price.

Just a suggestion though! thanks for the great mod!

would like to see more Lure fitting, like many a MCM to turn off, the rubber or Latex condom, as far as i seen Skyrim doesn't have the anything close to that, 2nd, add the cures to the Alchmets in the cities, 3rd, Growing STDs, the longer it gose without it being cured, the more bad effects happend, or even player death, 4th as with growing STDs, base of the stage its at the harder it is to cure

Not sure if it's possible to remove items from vendors via script. I will look into that though.

I like the idea of the disease getting worse but as of yet I can't figure out a way to do that. It's probably possible though.

Is it possible to add condoms to the leveled list of loot and potions to vendor's leveled list instead (such as general stores for condoms and alchemy stores)? it would feel more immersive that there is a supply of condoms and potions at every city/town/village thus in a sense giving npc's "access" to safe sex to. To have a balance, perhaps only the lower quality condoms and a more expensive version of the potions can be bought from the city's general good's store or loot from random bandits. Higher quality condoms, cheaper potions can only be bought by the seller at riften who in a way acts as the supplier of skyrim's condom potion trade thus having access to better condoms and potions that sell at factory price.

Just a suggestion though! thanks for the great mod!

I would definitely like to add the items into other locations, and I probably will at some point soon. Probably when I'm happy most/all the current bugs are fixed.

Not sure if it's possible to remove items from vendors via script. I will look into that though.

I like the idea of the disease getting worse but as of yet I can't figure out a way to do that. It's probably possible though. 

for the Stage Disease, you may want to see Realice Need and Disease, it has what you need,

for the Remove from Vendors list, that i cant help with, if i would i would point you in the right way

Fun stuff so far.  Are you supposed to have a chance of not being cured with the potion cure rate set at 100%? As, that just happened to me.

-snip

With a new game and the value set to 1% I get cured 100% of the time.  I'm thinking you have the values backward?

Edit: Hmm, I lied it's not 100% set at 1%, but it'definitely not always failing.

I noticed getting Hepatitis B( I think it was that one) at level 1 was just outright killing my character.  I guess she just doesn't have the health pool to take the health hit.

i dont know if its because i am using rnd or the diseased ioverhual mod but this mod makes my game messup.. If i removed this mod my game wouldnt load and after a while i just kept crashing and crashing. i had to make a new start all over again :(

Actually, it's not 'this' mod, per se.

Removing any script-heavy mod from a save is likely going to break that save.  You can load from before you installed the mod, but other than that, 'uninstalling' scripted mods is very, very risky, and basically impossible since the scripts remain active in the background despite the mod being removed.

-snip

With a new game and the value set to 1% I get cured 100% of the time.  I'm thinking you have the values backward?

Edit: Hmm, I lied it's not 100% set at 1%, but it'definitely not always failing.

I noticed getting Hepatitis B( I think it was that one) at level 1 was just outright killing my character.  I guess she just doesn't have the health pool to take the health hit.

I've tweaked it slightly so hopefully it will work as intended next update, which should be along in a few days.

for the Stage Disease, you may want to see Realice Need and Disease, it has what you need,

for the Remove from Vendors list, that i cant help with, if i would i would point you in the right way

I'll check out RND. Hopefully the author has included their source code in the mod download.

i dont know if its because i am using rnd or the diseased ioverhual mod but this mod makes my game messup.. If i removed this mod my game wouldnt load and after a while i just kept crashing and crashing. i had to make a new start all over again :(

I'm sorry to hear that. If you could let me know how the script messed your game up before you uninstalled it, I could try and fix it in a future update. 

It's a little late now, but you should always create a backup of your saves when you install any new mod.

I am using random sex mod for sexlab, I come across something odd, and I am not sure if this mod is supposed to do this or not, but while in the bar while everyone else initiated in sex they were using condoms out of my inventory. Is this mod supposed to do that even though I wasn't a participant?

No, that's a bug, sorry.

I'll update the script to make sure it checks for the player properly.

I have come across something else. I contracted aids and another disease, can't remember the name, but within ten minutes I was dead. Is this something that has been implemented into the mod? If so, then the death scene should be paused until the character isn't busy. I was in a threesome when I died.

Some diseases reduce your HP.  So if you have a combination of diseases that reduce your HP to zero, or below, you character will flatline. ;)

i ramdonly die after getting a STD aswell. But my hp is allways 100% still i die. Does it more damage then 100?

Love this so far.  However, it seems the mod isn't checking if the PC is actually in the animation.  I had Elrindir and his brother going at it (from Lover's Comfort) and it said "I don't have any condoms!"...I then proceeded to walk out of the cell and go to the Bannered Mare...where I promplty caught Syphilius from his brother Anoriath, despite never having gotten down and dirty.

Good stuff, just needs to check to see if PC is getting freaky.

When i become infected as a woman it sais as example i got syphilis. But a few seconds later i just randomly die. What's up with that?

I'm going to assume you're a fairly low level and the script is taking more health from you than you have to begin with. If you could tell me what level you are and how much HP you have, that would help me set better values in the script later on.

Now I think about it, there's most likely a way to take a percentage of your health away instead of a fixed amount. I'll see if I can implement that.

Love this so far.  However, it seems the mod isn't checking if the PC is actually in the animation.  I had Elrindir and his brother going at it (from Lover's Comfort) and it said "I don't have any condoms!"...I then proceeded to walk out of the cell and go to the Bannered Mare...where I promplty caught Syphilius from his brother Anoriath, despite never having gotten down and dirty.

Good stuff, just needs to check to see if PC is getting freaky.

I have changed my PC detection code in v1.2 and I hope it will be ready to release pretty soon. I've been distracted with the PS4 EU launch today, ha!

it would be cool to if you can actually infect others as well. I know in fall out there was a mod like that. You infect someone and in a couple of days they can die. It would be cool idea to implement so that if you want you can infect someone through sex to weaken them and then try to fight them ect like they do to you. and if you have aids you can infect others so they die. Aids should be incurable if you dont cure it in a couple of days like maybe 5 in game days or something. if you dont cure it in five days you can prolong it with cure potions and as long as your well rested the aids progression rate wont advance too fast. Or maybe you can integrate it with the RND. with diseased overhual mod

I have changed my PC detection code in v1.2 and I hope it will be ready to release pretty soon. I've been distracted with the PS4 EU launch today, ha!

Awesome to hear.  This, along with Sexlab Hormones (amount of sex = possible weight changes and health/mana/stamina changes) makes the entire whoreborn approach very interesting.

Hi, could I translate this mod into Chinese and post on the 3DM website?

That would be fine, but you should probably wait until the next update :)

I've already shared this page's link on a chinese website (maybe you know 3DM?) http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4148009&page=1&extra=#pid101444274, because i found no bugs after playing 20 mins, I hope u dont mind OwO

btw, i've already done the translation in an xml file(not posted yet), here is the copySexLab+STDs_english_english已汉化.xml

at last, nice job man

Just started replaying Skyrim after being away for a few days or so, anyways updated your mods, and it fixed the use of condoms. But now I have come across something else. I was just coming out of Vlindrel Hall, and there were three vampires getting cut down by the guards. Two of the guards were each going to rape two vampires. I was still on the stairs well away from them watching the scene and got the pop up if I wanted to use a condom. I clicked no since I wasn't involved, and yet I contracted a disease.

Just started replaying Skyrim after being away for a few days or so, anyways updated your mods, and it fixed the use of condoms. But now I have come across something else. I was just coming out of Vlindrel Hall, and there were three vampires getting cut down by the guards. Two of the guards were each going to rape two vampires. I was still on the stairs well away from them watching the scene and got the pop up if I wanted to use a condom. I clicked no since I wasn't involved, and yet I contracted a disease.

I'm working on updating the PC detection code, so that shouldn't happen in the future.

I'm going to download an NPC sex mod and do some better testing to make sure the issues are gone.

I think i realized what was coruupting my game. I think hunterborn was responsible. I think in particular hunter +Hunterborn RND patch was corrupting this the problem. I am not sure why but I disabled it and wa la, it didnt crash. but I need to keep playing longer for testing. I also noticed I dont crash anymore when I have sexlab defeat. Before I did crash sometimes with defeat on but now it seems like I dont so good news about that. kind of sad. I liked hunterborn. I think it might be also because I am using erso mod which the 2nd module does changes to the animals but not sure it should have been compatible because hunterborn has a thing for allowing you to classify non identified animals from mods. oh well. hunterborn will have to go for now

This is a great mod. The only problem I had with it which is very small is I use radiant prostitution and I love the idea of the condoms and STDs. The problem I have is the potions are more money than I make in one night and with brynjolf giving me AIDS, the bastard. I can't afford the potions. Works great with the mod though, it's great that condoms can be used by some and not by others, but the potions run a bit high when I pick up like two or three STDs. XD