HDT Breast for all TBBP Body and Armor

GOOGLE translation:

How to use?

Forge or Console input player.additem xx00a0a0 1 obtain HDT Havok Object then Equip it.

Delete Data\Meshes\actors\character\characterassets female\skeleton_female.hkx.

This file may cause HDT physical  failure or abnormal.

v1.1   fix esp no work for the argonian and khajiit races problems

v1.2  update HDT_Physics_Extensions_v11-23 & hdt.xml / hdtm.xml v0.2

HDT added to the default Outfits by 0ACMJ0.But I'm not sure if there is work

I think effect of hdt.xml v0.1 is better than hdt.xml v0.2, so back up v0.1 in 7z.

attachicon.gifHDT Havok Object v1.2.7z

With credit, I'm going to add this mod to the HDT support forum that is up now at hdt.monsto.com

If you have a profile over there (and wish to tell me) I will put it on that profile.

@alan81512

You should have the Esp once more to revise.

In "Armor Addon" in Male added the same Nif-File.

This results in errors and partly to CDT. 

The error read something like "WARNING: Can not bind bone: xxxxxxxx NPC L PreBreast - bone does not exist".

Reason is,den men have the HDT Havok Object in your inventory AND equipped.

In version 2, a Nif would be suitable, that points to the hdtm.xml.

The version 1 I've placed on Dibella amulet.

I am using mod organizer, and was not aware that some mods had skeleton_female.hkx in so it was interfering with breast bounce, after doing a search mod organizer mods section i found 4 instances of skeleton_female.hkx :D i thought removing from skyrim\data was the only place to search for this hkx file but i was wrong,

looks like mod organizer was still use skeleton_female.hkx even though i had already removed it. :(

Thanks for pointing out about mod organizer.

Can you please tell us mabey the location..where you removed the 3 other?

And i got question have any guy here by some amor a bug like the amor look a lil bit destroyed?

I am using mod organizer, and was not aware that some mods had skeleton_female.hkx in so it was interfering with breast bounce, after doing a search mod organizer mods section i found 4 instances of skeleton_female.hkx :D i thought removing from skyrim\data was the only place to search for this hkx file but i was wrong,

looks like mod organizer was still use skeleton_female.hkx even though i had already removed it. :(

Mod Organizer does not use the Data - directory.

For each profile, a new directory is created.

Where are the directories you can see from the settings of Mod Organizer.

I have also used Mod Organizer and now back to "manual".

The FNIS works ONLY in the data and I have not found a way to start FNIS using Mod Organizer.

Using mod organizer myself. You have to delete/rename (hkx0 for example) the skeleton_female from each instance, otherwise, it will load the one on the top prioriti. Or move the one you were actually using and create a new mod with it, in order to just check or uncheck it whenever you want to use the skeleton_female or not.

Using mod organizer myself. You have to delete/rename (hkx0 for example) the skeleton_female from each instance, otherwise, it will load the one on the top prioriti. Or move the one you were actually using and create a new mod with it, in order to just check or uncheck it whenever you want to use the skeleton_female or not.

"from each instance" means from each profile of Mod Organizer. Right?

Nope, mod folders. Several mods includes its own skeleton_female, put you're using tbbp animation, xp32, joy of perspective, in that order. If you delete/rename skeleton_female from joy of perspective, mod organizer will load the one in xp32 folder, which is behind joy of perspective, etc. So instead you remove the skeleton_female from the three mods.

Best way to deal with the skeleton_female.hkx in MO is to go to the right pane and select the Data tab. This shows you the virtual data directory MO creates. 

Then scroll down to meshes, and expand folders until you get to assets_female. You'll find the hkx file there (in red if more than one enabled mod has a copy). If you hover over it, it will show you all the mods the hkx file exists in. Right click the file, and select hide. Unfortunately that'll close all the folders, so you'll have to go expand them again. Keep doing this till all versions are hidden. That way they're not deleted in your mod folder and easily restored if you want. 

Well, that's the canonical way to do it in MO. But the first step, looking at the data tab will at least tell you every instance of skeleton_female.hkx in the currently enabled mod set. How you handle them is up to you :)

For FNIS, in the same Data tab, expand tools, then FNISforUsers, and finally right click FNISforUsers.exe and select 'add as executable' (or paths and verbiage meaning that, I'm not in front of MO to correct the details). That will put FNIS in the drop down list of executables at the top of the right pane.

FYI, you can do that for bodyslide and SUM as well.

Mod Organizer does not use the Data - directory.

For each profile, a new directory is created.

Where are the directories you can see from the settings of Mod Organizer.

I have also used Mod Organizer and now back to "manual".

The FNIS works ONLY in the data and I have not found a way to start FNIS using Mod Organizer.

Fnis works fine under mod organizer. it is now even included from version 1_0_9 in previous version you had manually add it with a link in mod organizer.

Jus like Asis or other skyproc mods.

you are correct about fnis, but only install fnis manually in skyrim\data but other then that you can call fnis for users under mod organizer by adding the link through Mod organizer. then generate like you normally would. And this will work.

Skyrproc also needs to manually installed skyrim\data and use the call of asis within Mod organizer and they too will be generated normally.

Can you please tell us mabey the location..where you removed the 3 other?

And i got question have any guy here by some amor a bug like the amor look a lil bit destroyed?

you have to look for it in the mods section under mod organizer. Some mods like Selene kate has bsa files i always extract these, so i never looked in them and they contained skeleton_female.hkx

after deleting these too did the breast start to work right.

@alan81512

I would have sent you the file via PM or asking your permission. :(

I will upload here a modified version of your mod.

If you have objections, please send me a PM and I delete the post again.

The modifications correct a few small errors and the mod can be used flexibly

Read the Readme ;)

I was taking a look at your .nif files, shouldn't the path be Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml not just SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml?

@alan81512

I would have sent you the file via PM or asking your permission. :(

I will upload here a modified version of your mod.

If you have objections, please send me a PM and I delete the post again.

The modifications correct a few small errors and the mod can be used flexibly

Read the Readme ;)

I was taking a look at your .nif files, shouldn't the path be Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml not just SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml?

Data is not necessary and not recommended.

It's actually a mistake - a common mistake that is copied over and over again.

With the entry you submit the paths to the dll, not to Havok.

Until then, everything runs as part of SKSE.

SKSE knows your Data directory from the ini file.

Therefore, the entry must be made only relative to the data.

Try it and look at the log files of HDT.

If you don't mind me asking, what benefit do males get when using the male one?

Quote:"for male(required for work boobs collision while touch male, this xml need attach to male body not female): hdtm.xml "

Look here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/

I could not even watch it, maybe the wrong position  ;)

Hehe that's exactly why I asked because I couldn't see it take effect in my game.

I'm still having the problem with the boobs staying upright and not dropping during the animation. I've deleted every skeleton_Female and tried using the older version and none of it worked....

I had that problem and all I did was uninstall tbbp and the xp32 skeleton mod, then I installed tbbp first and then xp32 right after and had it override anything that came up and then deleted the skeleton_female file and then it started working