HDT Breast for all TBBP Body and Armor

Well found an alternative way of applying HDT to everyone using the new Bodyslide 2.0 tool: link

A capital suggestion blabba! I followed s666's instructions from that thread, but ran into a problem: I don't have the file hdt.xml or hdtCBBE.xml. I have Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml instead, which worked with the HDT Havok Item mod. I tried using that in the instructions instead, but that didn't work. Collision only took effect when I equipped the HDT item. 

The link in S666's instructions are dead. Where can I find that file? s666 didn't mention it by name, unfortunately. 

Well, I orginally got these off of the manga body thread but can't seem to find it there so I'll re-upload here,

Place files anyway in skyrim/data (suggested to put inside the skse/plugins folder though)

Attach hdt.xml to female body and hdtm.xml to male body.

Have fun!

HDTxml.rar

Well found an alternative way of applying HDT to everyone using the new Bodyslide 2.0 tool: link

A capital suggestion blabba! I followed s666's instructions from that thread, but ran into a problem: I don't have the file hdt.xml or hdtCBBE.xml. I have Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml instead, which worked with the HDT Havok Item mod. I tried using that in the instructions instead, but that didn't work. Collision only took effect when I equipped the HDT item. 

The link in S666's instructions are dead. Where can I find that file? s666 didn't mention it by name, unfortunately. 

Well, I orginally got these off of the manga body thread but can't seem to find it there so I'll re-upload here,

Place files anyway in skyrim/data (suggested to put inside the skse/plugins folder though)

Attach hdt.xml to female body and hdtm.xml to male body.

Have fun!

You responded really fast! Actually, I was able to get it working by linking it to the HDT.xml file rather than HDtphysicsextension etc., but then it broke again when I uninstalled HDT Havok Object. I was able to set it again.

Thank you for your help though! I've been shuffling through HDT files to find one that doesn't make my Imperial's right boob twitch like mad! Now to see if I can apply it to Bodyslide...I use CBBE, so CalienteBreastWt and DragonflyTBBP should do the trick? 

Okay, basically worth a new post: if you want to use Bodyslide to implement collision detection, you'll need to find the reference shapes used by the slider set (I'm using OCR, since it basically takes the original Caliente Bodyslide set and makes them BBP/TBBP compatible).

I don't know what the reference shapes for it are. Blabba, I guess you might know, since you referrenced it? I could obviously be overlooking a step that involves Outfit Editor (which I have horrible luck getting working properly). What DOES work is modifying the meshes--of course, modifying each BBP mesh you have would take a while, though in my case, I'd just be modifying cloth outfits. 

@Synthesis

All the 'reference shapes' should be in the CalienteTools/Shapedata/(FolderName for Sliderset your using) and inside of it should be .nif

At least I think that's what your asking, not quite sure on the understanding of the reference shape?

Haven't really tested my method with pre-made sliders made by others (if they are made with the new outfit studio and do not include a body attached it should work fine), but definitely within Outfit Studio if you create your own BBP/TBBP enabled meshes and follow the official guidelines then when you create the mesh in Bodyslide 2, it copies your current body (edited with HDT if you followed my previous post) into the armor mesh .nif, thereby allowing the armor to 'inherit' the HDT properties (at least that's my understanding of it).

Also as for the crazy bouncing boobs, I find that using the Triples bounce kit, along with NOT deleting my femaleskeleton.hkx gives it enough bounce where it counts ;)

And the added benefit is that if you want more strength in certain areas or if you just want to see what your character looks like with everything bouncing, you can edit the weights in Outfit Studio (note: as of version 2.0.10 of OS/Bodyslide 2.0 weight painting will only work on .nif using the BSdismemberment nodes otherwise it'll corrupt your .nif but still may work for you).

if you want an example of it in action I posted a .gif here under spoiler. (forgive the bad lighting)

I'm working with dimensions a LOT smaller than that (well, Sammy Brady dimensions....) heheh, but I'll give it a try. Might be a bit too much movement really--I mostly just want the collision to look good with the hands. Thank you for your help again!

What I meant was basically discerning which NIF files from the Shapedata folder, when modified, will allow collision to be carried onwards through bodyslide. I think you're right, it's probably the NIF file each folder. Though, for example, the CalienteBody folder has quite a few NIF files, but I'll do some experimenting.

Hey all, I am new to this community and found this. I am not sure but it dont work for me. Can someone help me? I just downloaded HDT Havok Object v1.2.7z, extracted the second folder to Skyrim/Data and followed the introduction how to use it but when I type it in the console I get this: Item 'xx00a0a0' not found for parameter ObjectID Compiled script not saved. :(

Hey all, I am new to this community and found this. I am not sure but it dont work for me. Can someone help me? I just downloaded HDT Havok Object v1.2.7z, extracted the second folder to Skyrim/Data and followed the introduction how to use it but when I type it in the console I get this: Item 'xx00a0a0' not found for parameter ObjectID Compiled script not saved. :(

xx from xx00a0a0 is this mod load number in your load order.

xx from xx00a0a0 is this mod load number in your load order.

Thanks it worked :)

I dont know where to post it or maybe its already anywhere here in this forum but I could not find anything. So, when my char performs the idle animation ( I got the first one from red3113) my hands just go through the breasts. Is it normal or is there a way to fix it?

Can someone explain how made that works with MO (mod organize)? already used in past with nexus and goes all good, but when i tried using with MO and custom bodyslide (used bodyslide 2 to make that) made body ( its still cbbe, but goes from almost flat to big mamma example at pic), i cant lay down because tits goes goes stretched and got weird things like butt going inside body , if i just walk or run goes all good, but i dnt wanna just walk and run , cant even dance.

Obs: look left breast got stretched, and belive goes worst soon i try dance or do "indecent acts".

post-19248-0-60835300-1388975786_thumb.jpg

That's really cool dude thanks ! 
Just something, I don't have HDT extension installed, but this works without it anyway, is it good or is it bad ? I mean, is it going to cause any CTD if I don't install HDT extension too ? 'Cause as I'm saying, this works mighty fine, got some trembling boobs once every 10 minutes but I guess it's cause by another of my mod, maybe the Wet and Cold effect in blizzars and strong winds or the Frostfall limited movement speed in cold areas, I don't know !
Now that I think about it, I wonder if this can work even better if I install HDT extensions with it ? Or should I just keep it that way and be glad something finally works as it's intented to work in my apocalyptic mod loadout ? 

Can someone explain how made that works with MO (mod organize)? already used in past with nexus and goes all good, but when i tried using with MO and custom bodyslide (used bodyslide 2 to make that) made body ( its still cbbe, but goes from almost flat to big mamma example at pic), i cant lay down because tits goes goes stretched and got weird things like butt going inside body , if i just walk or run goes all good, but i dnt wanna just walk and run , cant even dance.

Obs: look left breast got stretched, and belive goes worst soon i try dance or do "indecent acts".

The stretched boob thing happened to me when keeping skeleton.hkx file from xp32's skeleton untouched. If you rename the file or delete it (make a backup !) you shouldn't have stretched boobs anymore, nor TBBP animations actually but you don't need them if using HDT physics. Dunno how to do that with MO because I'm not using it myself but maybe you could try to rename the skeleton.hkx file located in \Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female , normally.

The stretched boob thing happened to me when keeping skeleton.hkx file from xp32's skeleton untouched. If you rename the file or delete it (make a backup !) you shouldn't have stretched boobs anymore, nor TBBP animations actually but you don't need them if using HDT physics. Dunno how to do that with MO because I'm not using it myself but maybe you could try to rename the skeleton.hkx file located in \Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female , normally.

Yep but in MO doesn't install anything in data. Instead, navigate through the 'virtual' data directory (data tab on the right pane) to that route and mark skeleton_female.hkx to 'hide' (if you delete or rename it in the provider mod it will load the file from the second 'layered' mod, if available, hidding the file like that will simply stop MO from looking for that file no matter if several mods includes it)

ty, i already deleted, but founded inside at mo , that why, going delete and test.

I do not know if this is just when using the HDT havok object addon (I do) or when editing armour/bodyslide hdt overall, but has anyone else noticed that if you use showracemenu to change for instance your hair, then use it again (if you change your mind or whatever), this second showracemenu use completely breaks HDT collision - in a more persistent manner for that character/save?

I am not sure if it is base showracemenu as I use the Racemenu mod with precachefix/overlays etc. At first I thought it was another mod regenerating the character wrong, but now don't know what to think. It works great to use it once, save, and then restart though (just like with how you need to do that to save a change to use showracemenu again for further edits). But still i thought i would put this here in case people has done this, and to see if others can reproduce the issue.

I tried this mod with a FUTA female with a penis and a normal female without. The collisions works from one girl touching another but its sort of jumpy. Is there a way to calm the jumpiness down? Would be so much more hot if the boobs weren't jittery lol.

I do not know if this is just when using the HDT havok object addon (I do) or when editing armour/bodyslide hdt overall, but has anyone else noticed that if you use showracemenu to change for instance your hair, then use it again (if you change your mind or whatever), this second showracemenu use completely breaks HDT collision - in a more persistent manner for that character/save?

I am not sure if it is base showracemenu as I use the Racemenu mod with precachefix/overlays etc. At first I thought it was another mod regenerating the character wrong, but now don't know what to think. It works great to use it once, save, and then restart though (just like with how you need to do that to save a change to use showracemenu again for further edits). But still i thought i would put this here in case people has done this, and to see if others can reproduce the issue.

Unfortunately, that can happen.

As you have already found themselves properly, simply save, exit game and reload.

But so often we are actually in Racemenu, so this should not be too bad. ;)

As you have already found themselves properly, simply save, exit game and reload.

Actually for me using showracemenu completely breaks hdtPhysics, not only collision. 

Actually for me using showracemenu completely breaks hdtPhysics, not only collision. 

There have been some posts about Racemenu and CTD or missing HDT effects.

If I read that correctly, it was almost always "RaceMenu"t hat was outdated.

Have you installed the latest version?

Is there a newer Racemenu version than v2.1.5 ?

EDIT - not on nexus it seems... anywhere else ? Anyway right now I'm using Skyrim as a tester, not a player. I will get back to ECE for playing because I prefer using its mfg menu rather than the buggy sexlab expressions.

Is there the same problem when using ECE as there is when using Racemenu ? 

Is there a newer Racemenu version than v2.1.5 ?

EDIT - not on nexus it seems... anywhere else ? Anyway right now I'm using Skyrim as a tester, not a player. I will get back to ECE for playing because I prefer using its mfg menu rather than the buggy sexlab expressions.

Is there the same problem when using ECE as there is when using Racemenu ? 

I was just repeating what I've read so far.

And if it should help one or the other, it is in order.

I also use RaceMenu and RaceMenu Overlays.

I have not integrated ECE.

In racemenu If I change the hairstyle, it sometimes happens that HDT complete stop.

Then I have to save. Finish Skyrim and reload the save game.

It happens not always, but often.