HDT Breast for all TBBP Body and Armor

I use tbbp, the hdt hair is stiff with this version :/

and the right buttcheeck seems to jiggle more then the left (atleast for me)

after I stripped my armor while I had hdt object equiped I got a ctd

yap, can confirm it, tried it again, when I unequip my armor I get ctd

Im talking bout the newest version mate

Same thing here for me, ctd upon armor removal

U get CTD when u have Havok Item equipped and unequip armor? or just unequip all armor

I ctd just by using the hdt plugins regardless of using havok item mod or not. Second clothes come off, ctd

Edit: The included plugins for the havok item are fine, I'm referring to the custom one from clp2011

Well i installed TBBP from 7B, because if i install from The TBBP animation of dragonfly(nexus), my game crashes at load

And i have no CTD in any circumstance, i have this HDT and http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/files/file/11-modified-hdt-havok-object/ For Havok Object

What TBBP anims are you talking about? From his tumblr page or here somewhere? The one on nexus sounds like it's the root of all my problems

my problem is I downloaded Shaydow's HDT file for collision and attached it too my character body mesh like guide on the Manga body. No breasts smoshin together like Shaydow's video.

I'm fiddle around with it more, maybe it just won't work on the 7B body *shrugs

if u see the coment above, works, but u need a clean femalebody_1.nif (Or install sevenbase TBBP, then 7b option, i did that, works)

U get CTD when u have Havok Item equipped and unequip armor? or just unequip all armor

I ctd just by using the hdt plugins regardless of using havok item mod or not. Second clothes come off, ctd

Edit: The included plugins for the havok item are fine, I'm referring to the custom one from clp2011

Well i installed TBBP from 7B, because if i install from The TBBP animation of dragonfly(nexus), my game crashes at load

And i have no CTD in any circumstance, i have this HDT and http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/files/file/11-modified-hdt-havok-object/ For Havok Object

What TBBP anims are you talking about? From his tumblr page or here somewhere? The one on nexus sounds like it's the root of all my problems

I installed Unpb, XP32 skeleton, then use Sevenbase installer, selected TBBP option, and 7b sg female textures, then this hdt, beasue that mod (tbbp dragonfly nexus bla bla) made my game crashes

I installed Unpb, XP32 skeleton, then use Sevenbase installer, selected TBBP option, and 7b sg female textures, then this hdt, beasue that mod (tbbp dragonfly nexus bla bla) made my game crashes

I see. I'll stick with my hair physics and butt bounce without collision for now; don't even use the mt_idle1 anyway (too girly for my character). I appreciate the in depth explanation for getting it to work though

I see. I'll stick with my hair physics and butt bounce without collision for now; don't even use the mt_idle1 anyway (too girly for my character). I appreciate the in depth explanation for getting it to work though

Ya, is like or Collision or Physic hair, i choose the collision, not for that, for the butt move xd(its really good)

Sorry guys,

i would really find it good if the exchange of experiences, error messages, etc. continue to http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/.

Monsto we created a place here in order to connect you with things and discuss that are each at heart.

Just as he has previously tried to find a place that is suitable for it.

All the hype about the idle, the topic of HDT but very distorted.

We should be grateful for a Monst for this thread here (I am) and we should continue talks, discussions and suggestions in the new forum.

Ultimately, it helps everybody, because it's all about a topic, discuss only the people who are affected by it, and most importantly:

Monsto has provided the downloads is exact for all that you need.

The text is too long for me and I'm too lazy, than that I correct Googles German weakness.
Whoever finds fault, may keep them.

The text is too long for me, as I correct that the Googles German weakness.

Whoever finds fault, may keep them. ;)

I figured it out kind of. I fiddle with it more later, her boob's come together a little now but nothing like prob should be. I'ma leave it be for now, I still have get my body textures and finish tweaking her face

anyways still excited about it, would love to see it branch to more realism, More collision tweaking, character is laying down the breast would collapse and spread of apart like real woman's would well natural one anyways. breast pressed againist objects like arms/hands wall they would flatten out.

you know those kind of things if its possible.

examples

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/v4-curves-jaw-dropper-breast-morphs/96109/

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/i13-squish-breast-morphs-for-v4/91154/

I will today upload a new version.

More jiggle / bounce with adjusted hdt.xml and hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

Just given this a test,  that last bit of jiggle goes on longer than the default which I like, and the collision idle is spot on now.  Good stuff. 

I just tried this with clp2011's latest modification.

I'm using dragonfly's TBBP animations and Demonhunter's 7Base TbbpV3 body.

Weirdly enough, this even works WITHOUT equipping the havok object. Just installing it and loading the game, the buttcheeks and breasts of my character jiggle while turning or swinging a blade.

However once i equip the havok object, the breasts bekome borked and start jittering off into random directions.

I am quite puzzled at the moment.

/edit

Ugh its supposed to do that, but the havok object should overwrite the animations as well.

I just remembered having read that somewhere, but i dont know where exactly.

Breast & Butt bouncing are effect from HDT (the .dll and .xml file in SKSE\Plugins).

Havoc object will help with collision (breast movement sync with hand touch movement).

In some combination, when collision and bouncing activated at same time (maybe with hair physics too) - the bouncing can be reduced or breast shape deform.

For some reason the item doesn't exist in my game; I've copied everything but can't find it in either crafting or console.

EDIT: Fixed the problem by moving the item to the meshes folder

I get the HDT on movement but still no collision on the idle where she touches her breasts.

I just tried this with clp2011's latest modification.

I'm using dragonfly's TBBP animations and Demonhunter's 7Base TbbpV3 body.

Weirdly enough, this even works WITHOUT equipping the havok object. Just installing it and loading the game, the buttcheeks and breasts of my character jiggle while turning or swinging a blade.

However once i equip the havok object, the breasts bekome borked and start jittering off into random directions.

I am quite puzzled at the moment.

/edit

Ugh its supposed to do that, but the havok object should overwrite the animations as well.

I just remembered having read that somewhere, but i dont know where exactly.

I have exactly the same problem as he does. How can this be fixed? It is very annoying to just watch. If I unequipp the havok object the breast don't move but only as he says.

With HDT Havok Object thing's seem to be less Lively.

This is without the Havok Object equipped

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6OMe9y0xzGALi52LDZ

What body are you using? I can't get my breast to move when not wearing any armor when idle. They move when running though.

If you do not use HDT Havoc Object: You have to add separately in the mesh for each armor/clothes the hdt.xml.

Femalebody_x applies only on nude.

Armors and clothes have their own body (mostly).

It is the sense of HDT Havoc Object, not to do this work

With HDT Havok Object thing's seem to be less Lively.

This is without the Havok Object equipped

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6OMe9y0xzGALi52LDZ

What body are you using? I can't get my breast to move when not wearing any armor when idle. They move when running though.

If you do not use HDT Havoc Object: You have to add separately in the mesh for each armor/clothes the hdt.xml.

Femalebody_x applies only on nude.

Armors and clothes have their own body (mostly).

It is the sense of HDT Havoc Object, not to do this work

I am using it but the breast go haywire when enabled and while his breast are moving all of the time without enabled.