HDT Breast for all TBBP Body and Armor

well i tried deleting Skeleton_female.hkx. And that broke the game. it forced the game into endless load screen. And i yes. i made sure to enable the esp just to be sure :)

Though now that i reintroduced the deleted file and re installed this mod the breasts are no longer affected by any collisions. they only bounce ALOT when i run.

Can't play the game when I install this. I just CTD whenever I try to load. I'm using the latest HDT, anyone know something I could be doing wrong?

Edit: I suppose what I should be asking is: What do I need to do before I install this?

Get this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800/?

Delete: Skyrim/data/meshes/actors/character/character asssets female/skeleton_female.hkx

Get TBBP body. This is my default TBBP CBBE for easy install.

Install the mod from page 1 post 1.

Ingame look for "HDT Havok Path"

Equip that. HDT is now working.

Enjoy.

cbbetbbpbody.rar

Can't play the game when I install this. I just CTD whenever I try to load. I'm using the latest HDT, anyone know something I could be doing wrong?

Edit: I suppose what I should be asking is: What do I need to do before I install this?

Get this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800/?

Delete: Skyrim/data/meshes/actors/character/character asssets female/skeleton_female.hkx

Get TBBP body. This is my default TBBP CBBE for easy install.

Install the mod from page 1 post 1.

Ingame look for "HDT Havok Path"

Equip that. HDT is now working.

Enjoy.

Still getting CTD. Just to clarify, which version of the HDT framework should I be using? 

Does anyone know what the log files says ??

And me

The log say something about invalid hkx file.  Don't know which through.

Edit : Turn out that this log error occur only in new esp.  Stick to old esp don't have such error.

So this makes vanilla armors jiggle?

No, only armor that support BBP/TBBP get jiggle.

Do you have ENB? Also, use the "HDT 1.2" folder.

I do yes. Where can I find that folder?

i guess its inside the hdt 1.2 zip, theres another folder inside,i use enb and the current release and so far works fine, im just not using the SkeletonFemale.hkx (i just moved out of asset folder, not deleted, so if something goes wrong i can redo).

Edited: English not being primary language sucks sometimes, got lost and made wrong post, so its redone now.

I cant get it to work with the new version and the new hdtextension :(

still gotta use the old one

I use a custombody made via bodyslide, tbbp skeleton and lunari race, dunno if its disturbed by that.

Do a little test, move your female skeleton to desktop , dnt need delete, and use a regular or tiny breasts , you will not loss anything because you already got your regular body saved at bodyslide so easy to redo and skeleton just need move back, asking that because noticed mega boobs dnt really show too much effect, idk if its your case, but just wondering and tried help. I got that working with working with faun / succubus / drow race.

I use a custombody made via bodyslide, tbbp skeleton and lunari race, dunno if its disturbed by that.

Do a little test, move your female skeleton to desktop , dnt need delete, and use a regular or tiny breasts , you will not loss anything because you already got your regular body saved at bodyslide so easy to redo and skeleton just need move back, asking that because noticed mega boobs dnt really show too much effect, idk if its your case, but just wondering and tried help. I got that working with working with faun / succubus / drow race.

The problem is that the breasts will go stiff into the air.

Isnt working with little aswell :/

And me

Edit : Turn out that this log error occur only in new esp.  Stick to old esp don't have such error.

I have the same log "issues". the breasts doesn't jiggle (just a tiny bit). 1.1 of this mod worked fine though.

I don't have the 1.1 version anylonger, could someone upload it? (since i read it's esp fixes the issue).

(to describe the problem better: with 1.2 the breasts barely got any animation at all, collision works though. 1.1 worked just fine for this, sadly i deleted my copy of it when 1.2 was released ^^)

I didnt try the new version yet, but had the same problem with the first release. I removed skeleton_female.hkx and set [LIMITER]

WaitBusyRenderer=true in my enb and then it worked good. Note that if you're using Mod Oranizer, you'll have several instances of skeleton_female (example, TBBP animation being overwritten by XP32, you delete the one from XP32 and it'll use the one in the TBBP folder) you have to remove (or rename) skeleton_female.hkx from each instance (I had like 4 or 5 myself), either way mod organizer will use the one available.

However, I need to test the new release and see it for myself ;o

And me

I have the same log "issues". the breasts doesn't jiggle (just a tiny bit). 1.1 of this mod worked fine though.

I don't have the 1.1 version anylonger, could someone upload it? (since i read it's esp fixes the issue).

(to describe the problem better: with 1.2 the breasts barely got any animation at all, collision works though. 1.1 worked just fine for this, sadly i deleted my copy of it when 1.2 was released ^^)

overwrite backup_[HDT_Physics_Extensions_v9.28] & [hdt.xml_v0.1] 

Currently using UNPB and this works like a charm.  I had to remove the female_skeleton to make the after-bounce properly work.  Jiggly remains when my character walks, runs or jumps, but some of the exaggerated breathing bounce is gone.  No loss since this animation replaces it.  Using TBBP, by the way.  Excellent work, a real time saver.  

If anyone's still having the stick-up-boobs issue (I was for a long time), aside from deleting skeleton_female.hkx, you should also be using the XPMS 1-92 skeleton from the nexus. I was previously using the skeleton from dragonfly's TBBP walk and it fucked everything up. Also, I'm using the 9-28 extension with the Havok Object 1.2 nif file. Doing all this fixed the boobs spazzing out, the framerate drops as well as the boobs sticking straight up.

Lother, on 30 Nov 2013 - 7:08 PM, said:

M4rth, on 30 Nov 2013 - 1:09 PM, said:

Deedlit, on 30 Nov 2013 - 04:41 AM, said:

M4rth, on 29 Nov 2013 - 11:50 PM, said:

I didnt try the new version yet, but had the same problem with the first release. I removed skeleton_female.hkx and set [LIMITER]
WaitBusyRenderer=true in my enb and then it worked good. Note that if you're using Mod Oranizer, you'll have several instances of skeleton_female (example, TBBP animation being overwritten by XP32, you delete the one from XP32 and it'll use the one in the TBBP folder) you have to remove (or rename) skeleton_female.hkx from each instance (I had like 4 or 5 myself), either way mod organizer will use the one available.

However, I need to test the new release and see it for myself ;o

thx for the hint with the waitbuyrenderer.

this helped me, but the jiggle while moving is less than before now, and the left breast seems to have "less collision" (dunno how to say exactly sry) than before

any Idea?

I am using mod organizer, and was not aware that some mods had skeleton_female.hkx in so it was interfering with breast bounce, after doing a search mod organizer mods section i found 4 instances of skeleton_female.hkx :D i thought removing from skyrim\data was the only place to search for this hkx file but i was wrong,

looks like mod organizer was still use skeleton_female.hkx even though i had already removed it. :(

Thanks for pointing out about mod organizer.