1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

But this time it's Skyrim . . . the musical!

I would legitimately watch a Bollywood production with all the over the top effects, singing, dancing and swarthy, moustachioed Ramaborn fighting evil Alduinsura on the top of Sagarmāthā.

4 hours ago, belegost said:

I would legitimately watch a Bollywood production with all the over the top effects, singing, dancing and swarthy, moustachioed Ramaborn fighting evil Alduinsura on the top of Sagarmāthā.

I would watch (but not pay for) a Skyrim musical done in a 40's Hollywood, classic Broadway or 70's rock style.

Some suggestions:

1. Ulfric Stormcloak sings "I'm as Nordy as Windhelm on 5, Evening Star". (Corny as Kansas)
2. Eola's coven with group number about the joy of cooking. 
3. Alduin death scene that reminds of Jesus Christ Superstar, Gethsemane (see how I die).
4. A solitary giant with something akin to Danny Kaye and Andrews sisters Civilization. (I'll stay right here).
5. Farkas reveals the small part of himself which secretly wishes to paint, write poetry and grow flowers, but only when alone. Like a Jim Croce song in Farkas' deep gravelly voice.
6. Cicero covers the Who - Behind Blue Eyes. (No one knows what it's like to be the bad man).

I'd prefer remakes of classic Hollywood films:

The Magnificent Sven.

Farangar 451.

Slaughterfish 5.

Bad Day at Raven Rock.

Enter the Dragon.

A Dragon Bridge Too Farangar.

The Longest Daedra.

From Freir To Eternity.

To The Devil A Draugr.

Dances With Werewolves.

Sons and Lover's Lab (that one's a spin-off).

Edited by Grey Cloud
On 4/21/2024 at 5:33 PM, mircislav said:

It's always user issue - reading how to do it is not popular this days.

What am I to say I work in a lab reading documentation and documenting my stuff became so ingrained in me that I can't fathom people not reading instructions.