Sexout: Quest Patches

View File

This is a collection of Sexout patches for popular quest mods, with a focus on compatibility, variety and immersion. In the same vein as Sexout Fade to Black, it replaces the usual dark screen during sex scenes with carefully selected Sexout animations, adding enough spice to the mix to ensure that no two encounters are ever quite the same. The aim is to make sex a fun and exciting game mechanic without sacrificing any of the quality storytelling for which Fallout New Vegas and its modding scene are known. As such, all patches are for voice-acted quest mods with high standards of writing and stability, making full use of the Sexout framework's functionality to give you the best possible sex in New Vegas!

COVERED MODS

🧰 = Requires SCR.

🧱 = Requires SFBR.

☢️ = Contains multiple NPCs.

🙈 = Contains nonhuman sex.

Standalone:

3DNPC - The Blue note 🧰

Bad Mothafucka LE 🙈

Checkpoint Gary 

Cocktail Waitresses ☢️

Death's Last Whisper 🙈

Delilah 🧱🧰

Duncan's Uncut Collection - AIO Part 1 🙈

Family Matters ☢️🧰

Five Aces 

Havasu Blues 

Iguazu Shopping Center ☢️🧰

Joana Companion 

Mikeburnfire's NPCs and Quests

Nipton Rebuilt ☢️

Of Truth and Lies 🧰

Retribution 🧰

Salt Lake Stories ☢️☢️🧰

Sarah Weintraub Companion 🧱

The ARES Project 🧰

Zion's Fire 🧰

The Someguy Series (Complete):

New Vegas Bounties II

New Vegas Bounties III ☢️🧰

Russell

The Inheritance

th3overseer's Series (Complete):

Eliza ☢️🧰

The Depths of Depravity 🧰

The High Desert ☢️🧰

The North Road Remastered ☢️🧰

The Tales of New Reno Series (Complete):

Tales of New Reno - Episode Zero ☢️🧰

REQUIRED

SexoutNG '98 or SexoutNG '97 - I tested it on '98. SexoutSlavery.esm is not required.

JIP LN NVSE PluginShowOff NVSE Plugin & JohnnyGuitar NVSE - used by some of the patches. You should have these anyway.

Sexout Common Resources (SCR) - needed for about 50% of the patches. Just make sure you have the base non-Sexout Store/Pregnancy requirements from Ritual's guide.

Sexout: Fade to Black Revamped - only needed for the Delilah and Sarah Weintraub patches.

FAQ

How do I install this?

However you'd like. It's packaged in a FOMOD for use with mod managers, but you can pick that apart and install manual if you like. 

Can I merge the plugins to save space?

Yes. These are absolutely safe to merge and I actively recommend it. I've already thrown in some merged plugins for someguy2000's and th3overseer's mods, so go nuts.

How extensively have you tested these?

Fairly. I reckon I tested about half of them, but all the other scripts follow the same design philosophy so I can't see why they wouldn't work the same.

What can I expect?

Depends on the mod in question. There could be straight sex, gay sex, kinky sex, three-ways, mutant sex, the list goes on! Crucially, it's all animated.

Is there anything else I should know?

Yes, but that would be spoiling the fun. 

Why make this?

My life is in shambles and I'm slowly losing my mind. I was bored.

KNOWN ISSUES

Spoiler

None. Please let me know if you find any.

PLANNED PATCHES

Spoiler

Coito Ergo Sum ☢️☢️🙈🧱🧰

That's it for now.

RECOMMENDED

Spoiler

Sexout Spunk - turns sex into an immersive game mechanic.

A-Lust - lighter alternative to the above for male characters.

Sexout: Fade to Black Revamped - patches the vanilla sex scenes for Sexout.

dborg2's List of Sexout Mods - if you're looking for more than vanilla+.

TYPE4 - widely supported seamless female body.

Improved Vanilla Male Body - broadly compatible seamless male body.

Robert S - seamless male body with bodyslide support.

Robert F - seamless female body with bodyslide support.

OTHER SEXOUT QUEST PATCHES

Spoiler

Kidnapped by Fiends Sexout Patch - patches Macaca22's Kidnapped by Fiends

Sexout Willow - patches llamaRCA's Willow - A Better Companion Experience.

Sexout Vanessa - patches GePalladium's Vanessa.

Sexout Coito Ergo Sum - partially patches Belthan's Coito Ergo Sum (needs updating).

NCR CF (Sexout Version) - version of Macaca22's NCR CF with built-in Sexout support.

IMPORTANT NOTES

Spoiler

If using the Coito Ergo Sum patch, it's recommended to set Sexout's male nude bodysuit option to active. Otherwise, the male stars will be a little... limp.

If you have the bodysuit option active and also use Improved Vanilla Male Body, you'll want to follow this guide:

i). Install Improved Vanilla Male Body as you normally would (I recommend the green underwear option).

ii). Manually download the nude version of the body (currently in the FOMOD) and extract it to a separate location.

iii). Duplicate the erect version of upperbody.nif from the extracted files so that you have two copies (03-Erect/meshes/characters/_male).

iv). Rename the two nifs to outfitmerect.nif and outfitmerectAmra.nif.

v). Replace or overwrite the abovenamed files in your Sexout install (meshes/Armor/SexoutBodysuits).

vi) Done! Your male characters are now seamless, look fantastic and have a stonking great erection during sex!

Spoiler

Or you could just install this: Sexout Bodysuit 4 Improved Vanilla.rar

CHANGELOG

Spoiler

Version 1.0:

- Initial release.

- Patches for 18 mods, cumulatively covering over 30 NPCs and around 50 scenes.

- Merges of The Someguy Series and th3overseer's Series patches available.

- Two versions of the Bad Mothafucka patch available, one with an extra dialogue option for repeat sex. 

- All plugins packaged into a nifty FOMOD for ease of installation.

Version 1.2:

- Released 7 new patches, giving coverage to Delilah, Death's Last Whisper, Joana Companion, Mikeburnfire's NPCs and Quests, Of Truth and Lies, Sarah Weintraub Companion and Tales of New Reno Episode Zero.

- Two of these require Sexout Fade to Black Revamped as a master, as otherwise they'd conflict.

- The FOMOD now contains 25 patches, covering over 40 NPCs and almost 70 scenes total (many repeatable).

- Please don't ask me how long this took.

- Next stop: Coito Ergo Sum! 

Version 1.3:

- Released 3 new patches, covering Salt Lake Stories, Duncan's Uncut Collection Part 1 and The Ares Project.

- The Salt Lake Stories patch is by far the largest and most advanced yet.

- We're now on 28 patches, 60 NPCs and almost 100 separate scenes - madness.

- Let me know if there's any issues with the Ares patch (that's the only one I didn't test). 

- Now I'll actually get on with Coito Ergo Sum. Promise!

Version 1.4:

- See below.

PERMISSIONS

Feel free to tweak or re-use these plugins in any way you please, but please give credit if you upload them on any modding sites.

CREDITS

prideslayer - for the original Sexout and NX.

Odessa - for the updated FTB and Sexout.

Wenderer - for FOMOD Creation Tool.

dborg2 - for SCR.

Fkemman11 - for Vault Girl Nude and Sexy.

kristakahashi - for the 3DNPC Bundle.

someguy2000 - for The Someguy Series and various other mods.

RoyBatterian - for Bad Mothafucka LE.

nazothedark - for Family Matters.

Radioactivelad - for Five Aces.

kungkobra - for Havasu Blues. 

DizzasterJuice - for The ARES Project.

DuncanWasHere - for Duncan's Uncut Collection - AIO Part 1.

Jokerine - for Nipton Rebuilt and Iguazu Shopping Center- A Mall in The Strip.

AutisticHarmonica - for Retribution - A Legion Quest Mod.

NuklearWinter - for Zion's Fire - Joshua Graham Romance Mod.

CellblockPsycho - for the Tales of New Reno Series.

grigoriprime - for the Joana Companion and Sarah Companion mods.

kvatchcount - for Cocktail Waitresses.

mikeburnfire - for the obvious.

rikkurikku - for Death's Last Whisper and Of Truth and Lies.

scrumpusrex - for Delilah - Mojave MD.

th3overseer - for th3overseer's Series.

Yossarian22 - for Salt Lake Stories.

Buy me modding juice 

[These take a very long time to make so any donation, however small, would be enormously appreciated.]

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/08/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexoutNG, Sexout Common Resources (SCR), Sexout Fade to Black Revamped, JIP LN NVSE, JohnnyGuitar NVSE, ShowOff NVSE.

Edited by Master Kingly
13 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

I only have a few of the smaller mods installed but the patches seem to be working as intended, nice work.  Was thinking of trying out some of the overseer mods anyway, so this will make it all the more fun,  much appreciated 👍.

Hey, great to hear! You’ll have fun with th3overseer’s stuff. He’s one of my faves :)

• 3 weeks later...

Tales of new reno has episodes one and 2 released for a long time he just updates the 3 epsiodes frequently bc hes working on epísode 3 thatll take you to reno and the area around it

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, 2Dimm said:

thank you for bringing some live to sexout, can't wait for that Coito Ergo Sum patch

No worries, man. Should have it out sometime in April. It's a bit of a behemoth, that one, but I want to make sure it's as good as it can be before release. Most of these mods use different techniques to govern their sex encounters, so I really have to study them every time I start work on a new patch to get the hooks in seamlessly. That Salt Lake Stories patch really took its toll!

As it stands, there really aren't many more voice acted quest mods with sexual encounters that I haven't patched (I actually can't find any that aren't already done or on the to-do list). We're currently on 28 patches, so I think 30 is a nice, round number to stop on, at least for a while. Coito brings it to 29, so if anyone has a mod that they desperately want patching, let me know sometime over the next week or two and I'll get on it. Otherwise, I'll probably just do Cocktail Waitresses and call it a day.

Posted (edited)
On 3/27/2024 at 8:52 PM, Armalgon said:

Assuming you have TTW installed (or would be willing to install it for that), there's also a recent port of Quo Vagis that could use a similar treatment, since you're already doing the sequel.

Damn, I didn't even notice that came out.

I probably won't do it now, just because I don't really have the time or energy for another big one, but it may be on the cards for later. I don't have TTW installed so it'll be a monumental task making and testing the thing. And how the hell does it only have 100 downloads?!

Edited by Master Kingly
Posted (edited)
On 4/7/2024 at 12:49 AM, jackattackman said:

Hey so does this just make any of the fade to black scene play an animaiton instead or does it do more than that?

Basically, yes. It doesn’t add any new dialogue or scripted encounters, but some of the patches do involve complex scripted shenanigans.

So, for example, a rough BDSM session with a certain character in one mod may end with one of the player’s limbs breaking (or not). Elsewhere, a prostitute may have conditions based on location, meaning she only undresses if inside the brothel but will do over-the-clothes stuff in the street. Gender also matters, as some NPCs may use sex toys in, for instance, lesbian scenes, while others equip kinky items of clothing (belts, blindfolds etc.) more generally, just to keep things interesting

There’s also conditions based on prompt and NPC dialogue responses (which also have their own conditions — usually quest related), so you may have a radically different experience with the same NPC within or between playthroughs without any of it feeling out of place. So, for example, paying a certain hooker with drugs may result in a more, shall we say, ‘energetic’ encounter than if you pay with caps, and asking for a threeway may end with, well, a threeway. If you extort sex out of someone, they’re obviously less likely to give you a gift (e.g. food, meds) than if you seduce them nicely, with appropriate animations to match. Equally, the relationship dynamic between the player and an NPC may have some bearing on whether they ‘give’ or ‘receive’, or whether they use a nearby bed or get straight to it on the floor.

I won’t spoil any more but that’s the overall gist. Most of the patches affect only one or two NPCs (with a few notable exceptions) so I’d recommend to merge if using a lot of them. The Salt Lake Stories and Coito Ergo Sum patches are by far the largest, though the merged plugins for The Someguy Series and th3overseer’s Series are also pretty damn hefty. It’s just a good, seamless way to get animated sex into the game without really changing the game itself. I’d say it’s ideal for a ‘lite’ Sexout installation in which the main focus isn’t boobs and random shagging — though, of course, it’ll work with those too. ;)  

Edited by Master Kingly
3 hours ago, Master Kingly said:

Basically, yes. It doesn’t add any new dialogue or scripted encounters, but some of the patches do involve complex scripted shenanigans.

So, for example, a rough BDSM session with a certain character in one mod may end with one of the player’s limbs breaking (or not). Elsewhere, a prostitute may have conditions based on location, meaning she only undresses if inside the brothel, but will do over-the-clothes stuff in the street. Gender also matters, as some NPCs may use sex toys in, for instance, lesbian scenes, while others equip kinky items of clothing (belts, blindfolds etc.) more generally, just to keep things interesting

There’s also conditions based on prompt and NPC dialogue responses (which also have their own conditions — usually quest related), so you may have a radically different experience with the same NPC within or between playthroughs without any of it feeling out of place. So, for example, paying a certain hooker with drugs may result in a more, shall we say, ‘energetic’ encounter than if you pay with caps, and asking for a threeway may end with, well, a threeway. If you extort sex out of someone, they’re obviously less likely to give you a gift (e.g. food, meds) than if you seduce them nicely, with appropriate animations to match. Equally, the relationship dynamic between the player and an NPC may have some bearing on whether they ‘give’ or ‘receive’, or whether they use a nearby bed or get straight to it on the floor.

I won’t spoil any more but that’s the overall gist. Most of the patches affect only one or two NPCs, with a few notable exceptions, so I’d recommend to merge if using a lot of them. The Salt Lake Stories and Coito Ergo Sum patches are by far the largest, though the merged plugins for The Someguy Series and th3overseer’s Series are also pretty damn hefty. It’s just a good, seamless way to get animated sex into the game without really changing the game itself. I’d say it’s ideal for a ‘lite’ Sexout installation in which the main focus isn’t boobs and random shagging — though, of course, it’ll work with those too. ;)  

Thanks the reply. i'll give this mod a try then and also the fade to black revamped mod

By the way, which mod is this image from?

12.png.0d40734fd1ea0ec9f53b505486904f2a.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I Just want to say Thank You!, your mods is very good and make my sexout mod list look fresh and exciting again, i suggested if you done with this maybe look for TTW? there are many content that need sexou patches.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ellohihdoog said:

Hello, I Just want to say Thank You!, your mods is very good and make my sexout mod list look fresh and exciting again, i suggested if you done with this maybe look for TTW? there are many content that need sexou patches.

Aww thanks! Glad you're getting a good time out of them. :)

Might be a while before I start work on another SO mod, but I'm not ruling anything out. I'll definitely need a break after the Coito patch, though. Reckon I've written several thousand lines of script over the last few months and I'm not even done yet! It'll be nice to just stamp these as finished, at least for now.

I did start work on a voiced quest mod that lets you, shall we say, 'entertain' the creatures in the Thorn, but I had a think and realised I'm not really into that sort of stuff. Even made the icon and everything (see below). Guess I'm just too tame for this hobby, lol.

Spoiler

ThumbnailSOLS.png.d2fc8b485b26c846ac5d2083081dac1e.png.0c66cf5a258d3be04ca59b36ca3b87be.png

Edited by MasterKingly
On 4/19/2024 at 6:59 AM, MasterKingly said:

Aww thanks! Glad you're getting a good time out of them. :)

Might be a while before I start work on another SO mod, but I'm not ruling anything out. I'll definitely need a break after the Coito patch, though. Reckon I've written several thousand lines of script over the last few months and I'm not even done yet! It'll be nice to just stamp these as finished, at least for now.

I did start work on a voiced quest mod that lets you, shall we say, 'entertain' the creatures in the Thorn, but I had a think and realised I'm not really into that sort of stuff. Even made the icon and everything (see below). Guess I'm just too tame for this hobby, lol.

Reveal hidden contents

ThumbnailSOLS.png.d2fc8b485b26c846ac5d2083081dac1e.png.0c66cf5a258d3be04ca59b36ca3b87be.png

Don't Worry Man! Just you take my suggestion and did't give up on make mods, I'm very satisfied and happy btw can i ask you what mod have NPC name ' Mai Ling' in? and also if you don't mind another suggestion i like to make is i think you should Patch This Version of '3DNPC Bundle' instead https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/84274 Thank You! 

Edited by ellohihdoog
On 4/20/2024 at 2:26 PM, ellohihdoog said:

Don't Worry Man! Just you take my suggestion and did't give up on make mods, I'm very satisfied and happy btw can i ask you what mod have NPC name ' Mai Ling' in? and also if you don't mind another suggestion i like to make is i think you should Patch This Version of '3DNPC Bundle' instead https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/84274 Thank You! 

Mai Ling's from Salt Lake Stories, I believe. Very popular.

I didn't even realise there was a merged version of 3DNPC, lol. Thanks for the heads-up; I'll start work on that immediately. I checked and the standalone patch should still work fine with the updated Blue Note plugin.

Edited by MasterKingly