Sexlab group fun not quite working

Here's the thing; So far I've been able to enjoy pretty much every single piece of content I've found interesting with animations working mostly pretty well and such. But any time I want to use a mod to trigger any sort of orgy like activities (I've tried two different ones so far, puppet and enchantress), everyone appears extremely far from each other. If I try to use the hotkey to realign the actors, they clip around the cell like crazy. As I said, virtually everything else I've tried works fine, so I doubt there's anything wrong with my FNIS installation, Skyrim/skse version and such. I'd very much appreciate any help.

Someone mentioned having this problem as well on the Enchantress thread. I recommend reading from this post and on (I don't read the tech support forum often): http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22436-sexlab-enchantress-sexlab-beast-tamer-21/?p=590779

And please fill free to join the conversation with any info you can offer on when the bug happens (which spell are you using, how far are the NPCs that fail to get near you, are you near uneven ground, are they near uneven ground, is there a physical obstacle between you).

Archived