[WIP] Skykids - Child races & other technical goodies - No more armor patcher! New CotS R2 Race!(6/22/15)

Is anyone else (who uses alternate boy body) getting the gray face bug? Yes, I did try to reinstall. Same thing happened. On the older version of SkyKids, I fixed this by manually reapplying the textures (the old one didn't have an installer), but you'd think that reinstalling the new one would have the same effect. It doesn't.

morphs.ini and races.ini for RaceMenu v3 download

now work face advanced settings for boys image

have fun :shy:

ps

sorry for my bad English

Could someone update this for the latest Skykids?

6ynryv.jpg

I updated skykids_racemenu_3 adding race SKCOTS, I hope you had exactly this update.

download - http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=76824721861493872331

mega (mirror) - https://mega.nz/#!0BF1yZQL!zRiTGKODAJheqWYSYLW94vtUaGKw5KLX0TOrWjxLsNY

• 1 month later...
Guest luthienanarion

I'll re-iterate: The DLL does not generate new meshes; you have to provide your own child-fitted meshes and place them in a matching path under the "sk-boy" or "sk-girl" directories. The DLL just sets everything up to use those meshes if they exist for child races instead of the original meshes.

Guest luthienanarion

Is this still being developed? I was kinda expecting for this mod to get updated and get some amazing npc replacer in style of tiny children mod but it seems thats just not happening.

I sent en_hawk an updated DLL build that makes vanilla race mods such as Imperious work with Skykids, but I assume that he is still testing it.

There is a collection of NPC replacers for other mods on the Nexus. If you just don't like the two existing vanilla NPC replacers, make your own.

Is this still being developed? I was kinda expecting for this mod to get updated and get some amazing npc replacer in style of tiny children mod but it seems thats just not happening.

You mean something like this?

Yeah. Is that some NPC replacer for Skykids i can download or something in progress?

Yeah. Is that some NPC replacer for Skykids i can download or something in progress?

It's my custom skykids version of this mod on http://m.blog.naver.com/sidearmf93/220017074310

(by, if I'm not mistaken, Nerune2525 who also made this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62384/?)

It's called Donyaakin and If you google translate the first page, you'll notice that his mod replaces the girls only of skyrim and it has a bunch of requirements like SG hair, SG brows and true eyes. They also had the adult body and clothes.

But then I downloaded it, turned it into completely standalone and added skykids bodies and clothes, textures.

The author of the mod also had unused assets of his donyaakin followers which is three cat-like followers. I also made those skykids and gave them their own clothes, BUT I left them unused due to them needing too much creation kit work for their clothes/armor. If you want those too, just drag/drop them to a worldspace anywhere you want and they will be ready to go.

Requires Skykids.

Donyaakin Skykids.rar

It's my custom skykids version of this mod on http://m.blog.naver.com/sidearmf93/220017074310

(by, if I'm not mistaken, Nerune2525 who also made this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62384/?)

It's called Donyaakin and If you google translate the first page, you'll notice that his mod replaces the girls only of skyrim and it has a bunch of requirements like SG hair, SG brows and true eyes. They also had the adult body and clothes.

But then I downloaded it, turned it into completely standalone and added skykids bodies and clothes, textures.

The author of the mod also had unused assets of his donyaakin followers which is three cat-like followers. I also made those skykids and gave them their own clothes, BUT I left them unused due to them needing too much creation kit work for their clothes/armor. If you want those too, just drag/drop them to a worldspace anywhere you want and they will be ready to go.

Requires Skykids.

Thanks for sharing. Is there anything like that for Skykids boys?

Hello

I have been really hesistant to ask this but I have downloaded all the required files and the mod files.

I am unable to figure out how to use the installer version of this. I'm sure I am just missing something.

I'm new to modding and have several mods using nmm. I have read through the instructions on this thread.

but can't seem to locate the installer file. can anyone help?

Hello

I have been really hesistant to ask this but I have downloaded all the required files and the mod files.

I am unable to figure out how to use the installer version of this. I'm sure I am just missing something.

I'm new to modding and have several mods using nmm. I have read through the instructions on this thread.

but can't seem to locate the installer file. can anyone help?

Use NMM to install the mod, click on the plus button and select the downloaded file.

@madbrewer

Drop the file into your NMM mod folder where it has all of your mod rar files stored at then start NMM and find it in the list and click it to install it.

@darkraven37

Being female is a adult mod you won't get any help on LL to try to get it to work with a child race.

Are vampires compatible with this mod yet?

Yes, the racial compatibility mod is what allows it to fully support vampires.

All right, cool. Also, I just found out most of the armor mods I have don't work with the Skykids SKSE patcher. Is there a way to fix that? Do I need to manually patch it or something? I have tried asking around here before and never got an answer, so if anyone else knows what to do let me know.

Here are the main mods I'd like to see working if possible. From what I can tell, these are supposed to work already with the automatic patcher, so it may be me doing something wrong. Every single armor in these mods doesn't seem to work.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19733/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68144/?tab=3&selected_game=110&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D68144%26user%3D1%26gid%3D110&pUp=1

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10277/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D10277%26preview%3D&pUp=1

EDIT: Might as well put in my mod list just to see if the problem might be on my end.

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm

2  2 Dawnguard.esm

3  3 HearthFires.esm

4  4 Dragonborn.esm

5  5 RaceCompatibility.esm

6  6 Skykids.esm

7  7 SK Drow Child Race.esm

8  8 ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

9  9 NewWorld.esm

10  a notice board.esp

11  b daymoyl.esm