SexoutNG NX Variables Lists For Modders

The addition of the NX Variables by PrideSlayer is an very powerful addition for scripters in Fallout and opens a lot of Immersion opportunities. There are a heap of good sthings in there for Advanced scripters to use but as an Intermediate scripter I can say there are 4 Functions that will prove immensely powerful to any New scripter saving hours of clumsy token based systems and allow easier setup of plugins to work for any actor, not just the player and companions. And they are simple to use, not as scary as you may think.

There are Set commands:

For Numbers use:

ActorRef.NX_SetEVFl “fNumberOfEggs" fNumberOfEggs

For References use:

ActorRef.NX_SetEVFo “rTypeOfEgg" rTypeOfEgg

And Get Commands:

For Numbers use:

Set fNumberOfEggs to ActorRef.NX_SetEVFl “fNumberOfEggs"

For References use:

Set rTypeOfEgg to ActorRef.NX_SetEVFo “rTypeOfEgg"

That's it, works for any actor and can be read from any plugin without needing masters to be set, removing load order issues. You can now use the NX_Variables in Dialogue checks, see DoctaSax's thread for details.

Another limitation is if 2 people decide to use the same variable name they are still the same variable so hence we probably should use some convention to avoid clashing and so we know which mod is the primary mod doing most of the Set work.

You can do something like this:

ActorRef.NX_SetEVFl “SO:fNumberOfEggs" fNumberOfEggs

The SO stands for SexOut, the colons can also be used for some powerful stuff in more advanced scripting too I believe allowing you to use one line to clear multiple groups of variables at once.

The cool thing is this allows the 2 plugins to check each others stuff without needing to be masters of each other, if the Plugin isn't installed the values will just be zeroes, UNLESS using a saved game where the Plugin was installed. The values are stored in the saved game so may never reset to zero if the mod is removed.

So this thread is about setting up some standard framework for Variable names so other plugins can check the variables and alter dialogue etc, and we avoid duplications & confusion, most of the time you would just be reading the variables from another mod altering them should be done with a lot of care and full understanding what they do and how they interact with other mods and the original mod controlling them, you may also find that you can't overwrite them anyway as they may be rewritten by the original mod.

This may be a good place for people to list the NX variables used in each of their mods or at least the ones they want open for other people to read or modify or put the script in their Plugins OP too.

For more info on NX go to this Thread by DoctaSax

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22270-fnv-scripting-nx-variables/?do=findComment&comment=550218

SexoutNG managed

Ones we need Prideslayer to add into SexoutNG for counting Sex events

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Count:WasRaped" ; *** Number of times raped

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Count:RapedAnother" ; *** Number of times raped another Actor

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Count:fXPSex" ; *** 1 point per event, +10 for each partner orgasming?

My thinking one point per relevant animation event, mods can always bump it more themselves for special events.

Actor Statistic variables

We just name them in the list, no script management, they are adjusted by anyone using them

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:XP:Sex" ; *** 1 point per event, +10 for each partner orgasming?

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:XP:Masturbation" ; *** 0-35000 add one point for each event, more points added for successful achievements by plugins

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:XP:Prostitution" ; *** 0-35000, one point per approach, more for successful approaches by plugins (10?),

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:XP:Dom" ; *** 0-35000 add one point for each event, more points added for successful achievements by plugins

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:XP:Sub" ; *** 0-35000 add one point for each event, more points added for successful achievements by plugins

Traits

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Trait:fHumans" ; *** -100 to 100, How much the actor likes sex with Humans

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Trait:fMutants" ; *** -100 to 100, How much the actor likes sex with Mutants (Ghouls, Centaurs, SuperMutants, DeathClaws, Cazadores etc)

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Trait:fCreatures" ; *** -100 to 100, How much the actor likes sex with Creatures (Dogs, Bighorners) 

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Trait:fRobots" ; *** -100 to 100, How much the actor likes sex with Robots

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Trait:fSexWithMales" ; *** -100 to 100, How much the actor likes Sex with Males

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Trait:fSexWithFemales" ; *** -100 to 100, How much the actor likes sex with Females

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Trait:fAnal" ; *** -100 to 100, How much the actor likes sex using their ass

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Trait:fOral" ; *** -100 to 100, How much the actor likes sex using their mouth

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Trait:fVaginal" ; *** -100 to 100, How much the actor likes sex using their Vagina

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Trait:fPenile" ; *** -100 to 100, How much the actor likes sex using their Penis

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Trait:fToys" ; *** -100 to 100, How much the actor likes using toys

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Trait:fBondage" ; *** -100 to 100, How much the actor likes being bound or collared

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Trait:fDom" ; *** -100 to 100, How much the actor likes to Dominate

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Trait:fSub" ; *** -100 to 100, How much the actor likes to be Submissive

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Trait:fSlutty" ; *** -100 to 100, How Slutty the actor behaves

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Trait:fPregnancy" ; *** -100 to 100, How much the actor wants to sire or carry a child (used against contraceptive use or desire for sex when fertile)

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Trait:SexDrive" -100 to 100, the actors drive / addiction / repulsion to sex

Opinions

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Opinion:fSlutty" ; *** -100 to 100, How much the Actor likes Slutty actors

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Opinion:fPregnancy" ; *** -100 to 100, How much the actor likes Pregnant actors

'll start with Pregnancy as an Example, in GECK setting the Prefix to SexoutP will list all the scripts used by Pregnancy at the top I have this dummy script and it would be a good idea for all modders to do similar, adding it to their download OP.

scn SexoutP0NXVariablesUsed

; *** List of NXVariables used in Pregnancy Scripts

;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:fFertCyclePerc" = here in the Fertility cycle the actor is 0-100%
;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:fFertLevelPerc" = how fertile the actor is 0-300%
;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:fPregStagePerc" = what percentage through the pregnancy the actor is 0-150%
;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:fCurrPregSize" = how big the actors belly is 0-7
;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:fCurrBellySize" = Current BellySize 0-7
;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:fApparBellySize" = Apparent BellySize after clothing mods 0-7
;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:fCurrBreastMilk" = Amount of BreastMilk in Players boobies
;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:iPregCount" = Total number of Current Pregnancies
;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:iPregCountHumanoid" = Total number of Current Humanoid Pregnancies
;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:fSemenTotalV" = Total amount of Semen inside Actors Vagina
;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:fHoursTillBirth" = Hours till pregnancy birth is due
;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:fPregChance" = Rough calculation Chance of actor getting pregnant
;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:iNumOfBirths" iNumOfBirths
;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:rPrevOffspring:1" rPrevOffSpring1
;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:rPrevOffspring:2" rPrevOffSpring2
;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:rPrevOffspring:3" rPrevOffSpring3
;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:rPrevOffspring:4" rPrevOffSpring4
;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:rPrevOffspring:5" rPrevOffSpring5
;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:rPrevOffspring:6" rPrevOffSpring6
;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:rPrevOffspring:7" rPrevOffSpring7
;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:rPrevOffspring:8" rPrevOffSpring8
;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:rPrevOffspring:9" rPrevOffSpring9

;	rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOD:fLustOh" = Drug quantity in system 0-500 for duration clipped 0-100 for effect
;	rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOD:fSleepEz" = Drug quantity in system 0-500 for duration clipped 0-100 for effect
;	rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOD:fFertEz" = Drug quantity in system 0-500 for duration clipped 0-100 for effect
;	rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOD:fBunX" = Drug quantity in system 0-500 for duration clipped 0-100 for effect
;	rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOD:fBunAway" = Drug quantity in system 0-500 for duration clipped 0-100 for effect

;	rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" = Actors base belly size

SOP is SexOutPregnancy, SOD is SexOutDrugging
I've used Set to indicate I modify the value in this mod and I've used Get to indicate I read that variable from the Pregnancy mod in this case the Drugging Mod Sets the levels of Drugs in and actors system like FertEz and Pregnancy checks those levels and uses them to alter Fertility. But I also reduce the amount of Fertility drugs in the players system if they are pregnant so I use rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOD:fFertEz" to do that.
Pregnancy also reads the non-pregnant BellySize of an actor from SCR to calculate Pregnant Belly Size.

In SexoutDrugging I have this script:

scn SexoutDrugS00NXVariablesUsed

; *** List of NXVariables used in Drug Scripts

;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOD:fLustOh" = Drug quantity in system 0-500 for duration clipped 0-100 for effect
;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOD:fSleepEz" = Drug quantity in system 0-500 for duration clipped 0-100 for effect
;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOD:fFertEz" = Drug quantity in system 0-500 for duration clipped 0-100 for effect
;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOD:fBunX" = Drug quantity in system 0-500 for duration clipped 0-100 for effect
;	rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOD:fBunAway" = Drug quantity in system 0-500 for duration clipped 0-100 for effect

;	rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:fFertCyclePerc" used to check before contaceptive/fertility drug usage
;	rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:fCurrPregSize" used to check for bunaway usage

So here's just some examples of my thoughts for generic across the board variables for anyone could use in any mod:

For setting actors relationship status:

rPartner to rZActor.NX_GetEVFo "SO:rPartneredTo" rPartner

fInFidelityPerc to rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SO:fInFidelityPerc" ; *** 0-100% chance they would have wilfully sex with a person other than their partner above

The idea being people may want to check those for altering sex dialogue options:

Some others that may be handy may be :

Set fPromiscuity to rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SO:fPromiscuity"

Set rSlaveTo to rZActor.NX_GetEVFo "SO:rSlaveTo" ; *** for Enslaved actors to note who the owner is

Set rOwningFaction to rZActor.NX_GetEVFo "SO:rOwningFaction" ; *** for Enslaved actors

Ideally the SO may be replaced by the mod owning them.

The cool thing is we agree on variables here, they could be added in checks before anyone even writes a Plugin to set them as long as we assume the default value is zero. But in the case of References you still need to check it equals something before using it as for example removing items from a NULL reference's inventory can do crazy or crashy stuff.

We could possibly write Plugin/s to Reset NX variables listed here. Maybe even auto detects using BuildREF and wipes the variables of a plugin with messages if it's not found 30 seconds after game start.

Guest carywinton

Excellent stuff here. I was not familiar with this function for variables, I will be following this closely. I can see many areas where Mod conflicts will be avoided with it's use.

In the interest of show & tell, this is what Lust uses that others might want to hook into

"Sexout:SexoutLust:Lust"  ; lust tracking var, anyone can get & set this
"Sexout:SexoutLust:LustDiff" ; a convience for other modders to give an actor's lust var a bump or debump, set it to any positive or negative integer respectively & lust handles the rest
"Sexout:SexoutLust:Arousal" ; arousal tracking during a sex act, you can "get" w/o issues, "set" at your own risk (a value of 100 = orgasm)

You'll notice those are pretty long prefixes; Chase started that with the arousal one, and I followed suit for consistency. Note that I hope to replace all this in a new mod sometime, so any modder who wants to influence these vars from another mod should be prepared to switch that over to new keys. Ie: don't go manipulating them in a variety of result scripts & the like, or at the very least keep a list handy of the instances where you do that.

Edit: hid behind a spoiler - this is still what SOLust does, but SOLust will be replaced.

Note: the default font on loverslab is confusing because l and I look the same, so:

default font: ActorRef.NX_SetEVFl

Courier: ActorRef.NX_SetEVFl

that last letter is a lower case L (as in Lovers), not an upper case I (as in India). This caught me out initially.

----------

These are what Wear-and-Tear has available:

set rZActor to PlayerREF

rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SWT:iAnalWear"           : 0-1000
rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SWT:iOralWear"           : 0-1000
rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SWT:iVaginalWear"      : 0-1000
rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SWT:iGeneralWear"     : Average of above, or 1000 if you have any 'busted' effect

Currently you can only get these, you cannot set them (my mod will just reset them to what they were before if you try). Only the player has these variables.

-----

Another Kick in the Head:

set rZActor to PlayerREF

rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "AKH:iDisableSexKO" 1

setting this to 1 will disable the next (only) Rape KO chance

• 3 weeks later...

In SewerSlave, Dogface used tokens to indicate NPC disposition (cruel or kind).

I think this would be a great feature to use as an NX so we can all optionally use it and add extra character depth to the wasteland.

As an initial suggestion, how about:

----

(int) SomeNPC.NX_GetEVFl "Sexout:iDisposition"

0 = unset, if this is value, then whatever mod checked for it should initialize it

1 = Cruel

2 = Average

3 = Kind

----

I think keeping it to 3 values is a good idea to keep it simple and ease consistency.

We could also hard set certain named NPCs for lore keeping purposes if necessary.

Any thoughts?

Halstrom, I absolutly need to know each new offspring reference and who is the mother (I suppose you have lost father information at this time) cause I need to add it in my slave faction.

Could you add these vars please ?

;    rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:rLastOffspring" containing the reference of the last offspring born (not baby, just child)

;    rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:rLastOffspring2" in case of multiple births
;    rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:rLastOffspring3"

The vars would be erased and replaced at the next birth.

Or an other way would be to add each new offspring in a formlist and tag it with a NX_Var containing the mother reference.

I'll integrate some vars on actors I enslave in 'Slaver's Life', I must think to see what would be important for other modders.

• 2 months later...

These ones I'm wondering about, other peoples thoughts? Bearing in mind we are trying to keep this as core stuff that would get used often by many plugins not just one or 2 that could read these from an "Owning" plugins NX variable. I'm not sure if we end up with 100 variables attached to every NPC it could bloat the saved games a bit.

"iDispSlutty"

"iDispInnocent"

"iDIspPregnancy"

"iDispProstitution"

I'm leaning towards DispPregnancy thinking mods would use it to see if the actor uses contraception or trys to avoid Vaginal sex or has a higher Lust or Approachability when fertile.

Genital is probably preferable over vaginal.. or perhaps both vaginal and penile. The support in sexout for herm/futa/whatever stuff is wider than I think most people realize already, and if it's limited to just one kind of genitalia per person, all we can be sure of is that some day somebody is going to complain that it's not correctly tracking their heshe/shemale. ;)

Cool, makes sense, changed them to Vaginal & Penile to allow more flexibility for Futa stuff

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:fBaseMouthSize" ; *** 0 to 200, percent of normal human sized ?

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:fBaseBreastSize" ; *** 0 = none, 1 =A cup, 2 =B cup, 3= type 3 C-Cup, 4 = D cup, 5= E or DD, 6 = F cup etc ?

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:fBaseBellySize" ; 0-7, 0 = not pregnant, 1= looks like 1st trimester P1 , etc

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:fBaseVaginaSize" ; 0 = tight virgin or none?

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:fBaseCockSize"; 0 = average male or none?

I'm having second thoughts on scaling of these as we could need to assume 0 is average breast size etc  or maybe scale them something like 2 is double sized -2 half sized, or do we assume 0 means no penis and have to set it to an average size somehow if it's male.

I've added prefixes for Skill, Rep etc so that it would be possible to clear or zero a group easily without affecting other stats incase someone wants to write a reset esp later.

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Appear:fSexy" ; *** -100 to 100,  *** How Sexually attractive the actor appears in current attire, would be calculated by SCE eventually

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Appear:fSlutty" ; *** -100 to 100,  *** How Slutty the actor appears in current attire, would be calculated by SCE eventually

rActor.NX_SetEVFo "SO:Appear:rUnderwear" ; *** outfit equipped as underwear if actor is stripped or clothing destroyed could be default set to Underwear by a plugin like SCE for Player & Companions?

Pulled these out as Doc suggested we would have to wait for something like SCE to set them anyway, maybe they are better being SCE NX Variables.

There's a couple of EVFos in that list that have an 'f' for float in the key - should probably get rid of that :)

On the whole, I'm not even sure if that's called for throughout. For lust, for instance, I was planning on just "SO:Lust" - the EVFL being enough of an indication of what it is.

There's a couple of EVFos in that list that have an 'f' for float in the key - should probably get rid of that :)

On the whole, I'm not even sure if that's called for throughout. For lust, for instance, I was planning on just "SO:Lust" - the EVFL being enough of an indication of what it is.

Cool, I'll fix those errant "f"s, anyone else's thoughts on whether we bother with the "f" or "r" it's just a habit of mine that I find does make it clearer at times when I try something dumb with variables like a double check thing, but as Doc says probably not as applicable for NX_Variables.

Are there any other modders interested in this? Seems a bit quiet for suggestions. Don't make me turn this into a poll :)

On ranges and save game bloat; I assume the plan is that the NX vars are not going to get arbitrarily set for all actors by SCR, and instead will get set by the first mod to reference them?

In the case of ones like fDispOral or fDispBondage, how can we be sure they haven't already been set if zero is within the valid range? 

Would a range of 1-100 not be better, or is there another way of checking if an NX has been set?

On ranges and save game bloat; I assume the plan is that the NX vars are not going to get arbitrarily set for all actors by SCR, and instead will get set by the first mod to reference them?

In the case of ones like fDispOral or fDispBondage, how can we be sure they haven't already been set if zero is within the valid range? 

Would a range of 1-100 not be better, or is there another way of checking if an NX has been set?

Setting all actors would be near impossible so it will just be the first actor to use them. Maybe someone might do a Sexual preferences plugin that sets named actors I suppose from some lists.

Well I was thinking that 0 being the default would indicate average or normal values for variables like dispositions, but if mods wanted the ability to set them on the first encounter then 1-100 may work better

We could go -100 to 100, would that be better?

If it does return 0 the actor has no like or dislike of Oral, or had the average preference for it, anyone else's thoughts?

What was DispInnocence used for, a bit more info on it? Opposite to Slutty?

Just added these 3 to the list

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Disp:fSlutty" ; *** -100 to 100, How Slutty actor behaves

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Disp:fPregnancy" ; *** 0 to 100, How much the actor wants to sire or carry a child (used against contraceptive use or desire for sex when fertile)

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Disp:fProstitute" ; *** 0 - 100, How much likely the actor is to try to use sex to get money or give sex if offered money.

And added these, I little undecided on the Beastiality catagories do we need to break it down in to groups like Mutations, Insects, Canine & Bovine or just have Creatures, Robots & Humans

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Disp:fHumans" ; *** -100 to 100, How much likes sex with Humans

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Disp:fMutants" ; *** 0 to 100, How much likes sex with Mutants (Ghouls, Centaurs, SuperMutants, DeathClaws, Cazadores etc)

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Disp:fCreatures" ; *** 0 to 100, How much likes sex with Creatures (Dogs, Bighorners) 

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Disp:fRobots" ; *** 0 to 100, How much likes sex with Robots

The intention I was thinking of is not about tracking NPC activities, but giving them persistent starting personalities, so DispOral or DIspVaginal would be how much they enjoy that sex type, and DispSlutty, DispInnocent and DispPregnant are how much they like the "slutty", "innocent" or pregnant look- which would be evaluated regarding equipped clothing, and so on.

This would allow conversation branches to be based upon it, so one NPC might usually be interested in oral, especially if you're wearing a dress, but be terrified of anal with the kennel slut, and others would have alternative preferences- you may get to know a character by judging their reactions and comments.

In Soliciting, when approaching an NPC, my script checks for an existing NX that specifies if they are nasty, average or nice and adjusts reactions- zero means unset, so it then sets it to one of these. SewerSlave does a similar thing using tokens. The other vars I suggested are for the same purpose, I think a lot of mods could potentially reference these, adding consistent depth to the wasteland characters. The value need not to be set before first reference, but it needs to be detectable if it has.

So, any mod can use the a var from the shared list that aids their purpose, rather than create their own unique and sometimes conflicting ones, as the SCR FLs were I presume originally intended?

This is interesting, we have slightly differing views here so need a sort of consensus with some input from others, I was thinking Innocence might be the negative side of Slutty, correct me if I'm wrong or not understanding, but I'm not sure an actor would have levels of both.

One way I was imagining it was that an actor might have a zero preference to oral but that may be adjusted during the game by a few mods, one mod may decide to bump it up a small percentage everytime the actor orgasms during oral till it became like an addiction as these are floating that percentage may only be 0.1

We could also have people create their own esp's loading starting preferences for NPC's like Sunny, Wendy Gilbert, Raul, Veronica etc. So my line of thinking was unset actors returning zero's would initially behave vanilla by Variables when used in dialogue unless set otherwise. I'm not sure if we get NX to read direct for dialogue conditions that some of the newer modders doing dialogue are going to want to learn to script to set the actors to average behaviour.

I don't think there's any reason we couldn't take an actor returning a zero and adjust it either way, we could just have the first mod set it to 1 if they want to mark them as set but behaving vanilla, otherwise we have to set them to 50 for vanilla/average behaviour/response.

Which prompts me to another one:

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:Disp:SexDrive" -100 to 100, the actors drive / addiction / repulsion to sex

DispSlutty is how much an NPC likes a slutty appearance on other characters- wearing prostitute outfits, etc, DispInnocent is the same for an innocent look- so conservative clothing like a field hand or caravaneer outfit.

-100 -> 100 is okay so long as zero is invalid.. no sitting on the fence, which would make thing more interesting actually.

NX can't be used as dialogue conditions currently, but I found neat way of doing it, if anyone is looking for one:

Create a token with an object script and additem one to the actor via converstation script for some previous Topic. Object scripts can run during menumode, but effects do not. The token only exists for a frame or two during the dialogue, and sets some referencable quest var to the NX.

Begin OnAdd

set rZActor to GetContainer

set MyQuest.DialogueVariable to rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "Some:Value"

Begin MenuMode

if removed is not 1:

RemoveMe

NX can be used in dialogs now. Jaam added some functionality for that a while back. I haven't looked into how to actually use them yet, but there are six NX functions available in the geck dialog condition dropdown.. GetEVFl is one of them.. He may have explained it in the NX release thread.