15 hours ago, LinksSword said:

yeah i know that but some of them i dont like so i have to go into racemenu to get the id of the ones i want.

You could go into TESEdit5 and find the ID's of the ones you like. Also I think RaceMenu if you look on the bottom right of the screen it should tell you the ID of the hair and eyes picked. 

1 hour ago, wardrake said:

well someone made a vagina for men, well moded a file from it. Looks like its still in the early stages. 

??

ezgif-5-b4aa0d298a4e.gif

Theres also a morph animation which looks good. looks like there will be a transition of male to female and vise versa after all. ?

Nice.

If someone can make a Bodyslide model that remains compatible with Male cloth and armor meshes, that would work.

I keep an eye on the vagina for men for later... as you said, it is still early.

On 1/2/2020 at 10:10 PM, wardrake said:

well someone made a vagina for men, well moded a file from it. Looks like its still in the early stages. 

??

ezgif-5-b4aa0d298a4e.gif

Theres also a morph animation which looks good. looks like there will be a transition of male to female and vise versa after all. ?

Source?

Its a shame that its almost impossible to make real bimbo like botox lips in racemenu, when i tried my issue what the lips getting jagged edges when morphed extremely through the sculpt feature, if someone finds a way to make it look good with sculpting racemenu i'll take back my statement.

Besides that i either end up with mushed that dont look to bad in the front but on a side angle look absolutely terrible when i try and plump them up and it just never looks good enough.

But we should get another slavetats like maybe some fake eyebrows like makeup for the face.

On 12/23/2019 at 7:44 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

First make sure your mesh body is working properly.

In the Debug tab of the menu, set the weight value to maximum and apply the changes. You should see your shape change.

Note that the new system does not apply changes after sex anymore. Weight changes over time after you sleep.

So body changes do not happen whatsoever until you sleep? So I might get "You feel more focused" a dozen times between sleep in a bed, and body changes will only take effect once I actually sleep in a bed?

49 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

Does anyone have an older version of Hormones backed up? I have yet to get this one to work for me.

On 1/10/2020 at 9:11 AM, CynicalCore said:

Okay, i have still no idea why hormones not update anything on my player char, no breast, no belly, no butt changes...

Here my MCM settings:

Reveal hidden contents

My apologies for the broken state of the mod at the moment.

It is in the middle of a transition to a new and hopefully better hormonal system, and as such, don't work yet at the same level as the previous version.

I am currently testing both the color and body shape systems and those tests take time.

13 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

My apologies for the broken state of the mod at the moment.

It is in the middle of a transition to a new and hopefully better hormonal system, and as such, don't work yet at the same level as the previous version.

I am currently testing both the color and body shape systems and those tests take time.

No Problem, i like this mod and its nice to see that there are still updates or changes. hope u will be finished soon.

59 minutes ago, Balgin said:

So here's a suggestion someone might have thought of already. How about skill books don't work for Bimbos? I noticed that some didn't seem to work for a bimbo recently so maybe that's been implemented already.

No.. that wasn't implemented already and I don't know if that can be intercepted by the mod.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

No.. that wasn't implemented already and I don't know if that can be intercepted by the mod.

Maybe it's something buggy at my end. Since you haven't tried to do it does it feel like a good idea to try to include? I imagine it can't be done but I meant as an idea. That's all.

I just want the skin colors to work again, though it's nice that they the default skin color can be changed at a dime. And hair color works perfectly in my testings.

Whenever we get there though, Bimbo's having a chance to "forget" a spell would be very fitting and a nice burden for the holder of the curse.

On 1/18/2020 at 6:51 PM, Balgin said:

So here's a suggestion someone might have thought of already. How about skill books don't work for Bimbos? I noticed that some didn't seem to work for a bimbo recently so maybe that's been implemented already.

A few mods implement an XP penalty and that's why skill books sometimes do not seem to work to level up a skill. Each book doesn't just flat out raise your skill by one, it gives enough XP to raise the skill by one. When you have a mod that lowers the amount of XP you get towards skills, it also affects skill books.

3 hours ago, Recoilsuave said:

A few mods implement an XP penalty and that's why skill books sometimes do not seem to work to level up a skill. Each book doesn't just flat out raise your skill by one, it gives enough XP to raise the skill by one. When you have a mod that lowers the amount of XP you get towards skills, it also affects skill books.

That's helpful to know. I'm not aware of using such a mod but, since it only started happening recently, I'll look into it.

On 1/19/2020 at 12:51 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Wow. Someone literally just released a mod on the Nexus called Books Don't Teach Skills within the last hour or so...... So apparently it can be. Or they went through and manually edited every skill trainer book to not give skill xp.