so i did just that installed the whole github file and i am seeing some issues people pointed out

skin color is very wonky doesnt seem to work anymore i did try resting but that didnt seem to work either.

only default color will change i cant get the sex or without sex color changes to work.

hair color does indeed work correctly

also somehow idk why but the sound effects in the mod are not working, when i get thoughts no sound plays.

another thing i noticed indeed body color is working, when i change the default color to anything else i get the quodeninode notification on the top then the body color changes, same should apply to color change due to sex activiy but that doesn't work i even see the quodeninode message at the top after sleeping and the skin color still doesn't change, like i said i can only get default skin color to change, the hair color works as intended and updates itself after a bit. 

about the bimbo giggle sounds i found alot of this located in papyrus log always under slh

[12/26/2019 - 03:48:16AM] [SLH] Bimbo Thoughts:
[12/26/2019 - 03:48:16AM] [SLH] fClumsyMod:0.500000
[12/26/2019 - 03:48:16AM] [SLH] bimboArousal:99.000000
[12/26/2019 - 03:48:16AM] [SLH] iBimboThreshold:49
[12/26/2019 - 03:48:16AM] ERROR: Cannot call playRandomSound() on a None object, aborting function call stack

On 12/24/2019 at 2:44 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

First make sure your mesh body is working properly.

In the Debug tab of the menu, set the weight value to maximum and apply the changes. You should see your shape change.

Note that the new system does not apply changes after sex anymore. Weight changes over time after you sleep.

Okay, i tried this way. It works. weight was on 100 and body was also updating, so everything works: Weight and body/bodyslide. but i cant get hormones to apply the weight during the game. so next step is having sex and i need to sleep at the same day. cos maybe it is this the problem, i had enough sex but i slept at the next day.

2 hours ago, CynicalCore said:

Okay, i tried this way. It works. weight was on 100 and body was also updating, so everything works: Weight and body/bodyslide. but i cant get hormones to apply the weight during the game. so next step is having sex and i need to sleep at the same day. cos maybe it is this the problem, i had enough sex but i slept at the next day.

are you able to get body color to change after sex and sleeping? because i can't, i can change default color just fine though.

29 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

The skin colour changes worked in an older version of this mod, but for some reason the changes after sex and lack of sex don't change it anymore. The default one works fine. 

ah its not just me, also noticed that giggle sound effects dont play anymore. I think i am going to stick to the previous ver that i still have saved on my pc.

9 hours ago, CynicalCore said:

How did you manage to get body changes to work? I can't change anything beyond the weight and the willy. Clothes change but the underlying body never changes shape.

2 hours ago, Balgin said:

How did you manage to get body changes to work? I can't change anything beyond the weight and the willy. Clothes change but the underlying body never changes shape.

It doesn't work for me either, sound effects are gone too. 

also didnt you just say that hair color was working? that is for me tho i downgraded my version back since the skin color is broken now.

2 hours ago, LinksSword said:

It doesn't work for me either, sound effects are gone too. 

also didnt you just say that hair color was working? that is for me tho i downgraded my version back since the skin color is broken now.

Body changes never worked for me in any version of the mod. Hair colour's kind of touch and go at the moment but a lot more stable than the previous black hair bug versions have been.

Body changes never worked for me in any version of the mod. Hair colour's kind of touch and go at the moment but a lot more stable than the previous black hair bug versions have been.

body color after sex worked at default colors i could never get it to change colors though, i was stuck with tan.

i got sounds working again something messed up during the install i think.

3 hours ago, Balgin said:

They work for me. I had to uninstall SL Stories though as the milk maid part of that mod interfered with the body changes. 

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

Is there a way to modify hormone levels manually? through a save game cleaner or through some other means?

i want to manually increase metabolism if possible.

There's a button on the debug page of the MCM called Reset Hormone Levels. I've never clicked it myself but it might be what you need.

10 hours ago, Balgin said:

There's a button on the debug page of the MCM called Reset Hormone Levels. I've never clicked it myself but it might be what you need.

not exactly what i meant but i got another idea, you see metabolism triggers the bimbo thoughts when high enough so if i want my character to get thoughts early around 20 bimbo hormones i need metabolism up high, so im going to set all the other hormones to 0 and metabolism to 2.0. i did try and see if there was a way to edit the hormones through a save cleaner some sort of value somewheres but i think its hardcoded, so i gave up with that.

7 hours ago, Saviorsrd said:

Which body are you using? 

CBBE (because YPS uses CBBE). I can't remember which one it is (either curvy or standard, not an hdt one for the sake of my processor). Pretty sure I'm using XPMSE (should I be using XPMS instead? I can't remember). The only things likely to be causing problems would be Beeing Female (even when you turn it off, it's still on) & YPS itself (which shouldn't be doing much but I wonder if the YPS 6.0 Dibella quest locked the body shape or something).

42 minutes ago, Balgin said:

CBBE (because YPS uses CBBE). I can't remember which one it is (either curvy or standard, not an hdt one for the sake of my processor). Pretty sure I'm using XPMSE (should I be using XPMS instead? I can't remember). The only things likely to be causing problems would be Beeing Female (even when you turn it off, it's still on) & YPS itself (which shouldn't be doing much but I wonder if the YPS 6.0 Dibella quest locked the body shape or something).

Okay, and are you using Bodyslide and compatible outfits?  Otherwise, the measurements on the outfit will override the body changes from Hormones, from what I remember.

1 hour ago, Saviorsrd said:

Okay, and are you using Bodyslide and compatible outfits?  Otherwise, the measurements on the outfit will override the body changes from Hormones, from what I remember.

I am. Clothes are changing as if the body beneath them is changing. When naked the body is always the same (it does change if pregnant via Beeing Female). The clothes & armour changing shape is not an issue. it's something to do with the underlying body. Interestingly equipping nipple & navel piercings causes them to displace as if the body they are attached to is changing shape but the visible body remains the same.

If garments are resetting the body shape then that's interesting and something I should look into. A few versions ago I was able to get body changes to work once for one character but they'd always revert after a few seconds back to the base shape. I lost the save. Wish I could remember the exact combination of mcm options that caused that to work. I've tried most combinations so it feels like it must be something else.

I am. Clothes are changing as if the body beneath them is changing. When naked the body is always the same (it does change if pregnant via Beeing Female). The clothes & armour changing shape is not an issue. it's something to do with the underlying body. Interestingly equipping nipple & navel piercings causes them to displace as if the body they are attached to is changing shape but the visible body remains the same.

If garments are resetting the body shape then that's interesting and something I should look into. A few versions ago I was able to get body changes to work once for one character but they'd always revert after a few seconds back to the base shape. I lost the save. Wish I could remember the exact combination of mcm options that caused that to work. I've tried most combinations so it feels like it must be something else.

Are you using Bodymorphs in Bodyslide, and if so, did you make sure to create the .tri files when creating your body? It's a small checkbox at the bottom. If you aren't using Bodymorphs and are relying on Nioverride, check your Nioverride.ini file or something like it and make sure it isn't set to only use the Largest change. That could be why it seems Hormones isn't working. Or you could set the minimum for one setting to something bigger than the max you use for Beeing Female and see if Hormones kicks in then. That way you'll know for sure if it is something in the ini.

37 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Does anyone know if theres a way to disable hair growth from yps and keep the hair coloring working in hormones?

Also hoping the blue/red sex/no sex color gets fixed in the next update, other than that the new update has been working gloriously.

Do you mean to disable the hair growth from yps and keep yps hair colour or disable hair growth from yps and keep hair colour from Hormones?

20191228232944_1.jpg.6b0a98464e0daf85b587ef4ef4ad0ea7.jpg

My advice would be to disable the Enable Hair Control to disable hair growth. You may then be able to click Disable Hair Colour Control if you want Hormones colours or leave it unselected to try out YPS hair colour control without growth. If that doesn't work you could set the hair growth rate to 1 (about 1 inch every 10 weeks) and just trim it occasionally if you need to.

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

Do you mean to disable the hair growth from yps and keep yps hair colour or disable hair growth from yps and keep hair colour from Hormones?

20191228232944_1.jpg.6b0a98464e0daf85b587ef4ef4ad0ea7.jpg

My advice would be to disable the Enable Hair Control to disable hair growth. You may then be able to click Disable Hair Colour Control if you want Hormones colours or leave it unselected to try out YPS hair colour control without growth. If that doesn't work you could set the hair growth rate to 1 (about 1 inch every 10 weeks) and just trim it occasionally if you need to.

im just really lazy and dont want to set all the custom hairstyles, but i think i tried that in the past ver of hormones and my pc hair didnt change blonde unless enable hair control was on. also another prob is when you disable yps hair control hormones stops using yps completely including the deformed feet, the yps nails and the yps makeup.

i really wish yps didnt force me to use a hairstyle. 

7 hours ago, LinksSword said:

im just really lazy and dont want to set all the custom hairstyles, but i think i tried that in the past ver of hormones and my pc hair didnt change blonde unless enable hair control was on. also another prob is when you disable yps hair control hormones stops using yps completely including the deformed feet, the yps nails and the yps makeup.

i really wish yps didnt force me to use a hairstyle. 

YPS also comes with default hairstyles from KS hairdos and Apachii hair.