I'm having a problem. The maximum values I set for breast/belly/butt/schlong are always being reset whenever Hormones does a shape update. It also resets those max values for your Parasites mod. I've tried checking and unchecking the NiOverride node balancing option in Hormones and nothing seems to fix it. It's annoying knowing that no matter what value I set the maximum to, it's going to be reset. The minimum value works just fine, and is sometimes bigger than the maximum after Hormones resets the max value. This has been a problem for years now and I've only really noticed it because of Parasites being affected by this. No matter what I set Parasites' values to, the Hormones reset changes them which makes those options useless.

23 hours ago, Sgt. Jenkins said:

Just out of curiosity, how did you do that? I don't really know much about the Creation Kit or anything like that, but I like the idea of making the bimbo curse a little more spontaneous and unpredictable. 

I used Tessedit to do it. It's been a while but from what I recall the bimbo curse is connected to an item/ spell effect.  In Cursed loot using Tessedit I found the part of the tree that controls random sex attacks and the NPCs that are used for them (I recall there's six). I then changed the race of the six possible NPCs to the Bimbo race from SLHormones and put the item for the curse effect in their inventory. I did that for testing. It works (although the npcs end up looking a bit funny due to the race change). You could do it with say, just one or two and see what happens.

So the change is in cursed loot, not slhormones.

The whole edit only takes about a minute. 

Keep in mind this worked as of two versions ago, I don't know if there's been any changes to how the curse works that would prevent this from working. But it was a pretty fun edit. Suddenly it introduced the potential from random sex attacks from cursed loot events. Attacked while sleeping or get hit with a flash/ bang? You might end up a bimbo! :D

I've been playing with the new version and everything works well so far. The only issue I'm having is when the curse changes kick in each day, the hair growth message populates properly, but the hair cut ends up being the same haircut each time.

I'm using custom hair styles and it keeps defaulting to the 0fawn hairstyle no matter what the length is (it's the same custom setup I had with the previous version of SLHormones that worked fine). 

Also;

Is there a way to change the makeup color/ makeup type? 

With the previous versions of YPS/ SLHormones, I'd just copy the textures I wanted for the eyeshadow so I could have the half eyeshadow texture as opposed to the full eyeshadow, and just drop them into the textures for that in SLHormones.

But when I did it with the new version, that no longer seems to work.  I looked at the files in the new mod and I think makeup is being handled in a different fashion now. 

Spoiler
3 hours ago, Sospice said:

I used Tessedit to do it. It's been a while but from what I recall the bimbo curse is connected to an item/ spell effect.  In Cursed loot using Tessedit I found the part of the tree that controls random sex attacks and the NPCs that are used for them (I recall there's six). I then changed the race of the six possible NPCs to the Bimbo race from SLHormones and put the item for the curse effect in their inventory. I did that for testing. It works (although the npcs end up looking a bit funny due to the race change). You could do it with say, just one or two and see what happens.

So the change is in cursed loot, not slhormones.

The whole edit only takes about a minute. 

Keep in mind this worked as of two versions ago, I don't know if there's been any changes to how the curse works that would prevent this from working. But it was a pretty fun edit. Suddenly it introduced the potential from random sex attacks from cursed loot events. Attacked while sleeping or get hit with a flash/ bang? You might end up a bimbo! :D

Thanks for the info. I'd never used TES5Edit before, but after some fiddling around I was able to open up DCL and change the race of the male attackers to Dremora Outcasts from Hormones. They don't confer the curse immediately, because that's not how the Hormones curse works anymore, but they do up the bimbo hormone level, bringing the character ever closer to the inevitable curse itself. From what I can tell only the Dunmer end up looking a little off, and the others look like their original races. 

For your issues with YPS, do you have the actual mod itself installed, or are you just copying out textures to use in Hormones? I'm pretty sure Hormones only calls on the "trampstamp," "pubic," and "belly" textures if YPS is installed, and lets that mod use its own textures for all the makeup and nails; so, if you're just copying into the Hormones textures file and replacing those, I don't think it's going to matter. Personally, I've always just blocked those facial overlays, as I think I do a better job manually in RaceMenu with various makeup packs than YPS. Now that I'm also getting grief from the nails part of the mod, I may just lift YPS out altogether. 

37 minutes ago, Sgt. Jenkins said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for the info. I'd never used TES5Edit before, but after some fiddling around I was able to open up DCL and change the race of the male attackers to Dremora Outcasts from Hormones. They don't confer the curse immediately, because that's not how the Hormones curse works anymore, but they do up the bimbo hormone level, bringing the character ever closer to the inevitable curse itself. From what I can tell only the Dunmer end up looking a little off, and the others look like their original races. 

For your issues with YPS, do you have the actual mod itself installed, or are you just copying out textures to use in Hormones? I'm pretty sure Hormones only calls on the "trampstamp," "pubic," and "belly" textures if YPS is installed, and lets that mod use its own textures for all the makeup and nails; so, if you're just copying into the Hormones textures file and replacing those, I don't think it's going to matter. Personally, I've always just blocked those facial overlays, as I think I do a better job manually in RaceMenu with various makeup packs than YPS. Now that I'm also getting grief from the nails part of the mod, I may just lift YPS out altogether. 

I use the YPS mod, and hormones work like you say. I generally replace the slave tats with other tats by just copying the ones I want and renaming them to the existing hormones tats respective texture files in SLHormones folder, which still works. 

The nails are working fine for me, I leave them as is. But I think I did have to copy the yps toenail texture to the hormones directory to get it to work properly. 

The eye shadow unfortunately travels all the way up to the eyebrow so I'm going to have to find a way to sort it out. 

2 hours ago, zurtrin69 said:

So what actually affects male, female, bimbo, etc hormones? What increases them, what decreases them?

I am still adding more triggers.

The latest ones I added in this version were from Falmer enslavement. 

If you want to fast track make to female transformation, you now have two ways:

- a lot of sex with dremoras

- enslavement by Falmers (and a lot of sex with them too)

14 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am still adding more triggers.

The latest ones I added in this version were from Falmer enslavement. 

If you want to fast track make to female transformation, you now have two ways:

- a lot of sex with dremoras

- enslavement by Falmers (and a lot of sex with them too)

I decided to test the sex change/ transgender portion of the curse. In the MCM I chose those options and the Bimbo curse option, set the hormone increase level to max (for obvious values like female, weight gain, etc), set the number of sex acts needed for growth to 2, had my character get enslaved to falmer,  and then did 3 sex acts a day with the falmer (for about 10 days) until the hormone levels had maxed out. The curses never activated.

I ended the enslavement and transported to Sanguine's realm, and then did the above (sex with dremora, about 10 days) and the curse still didn't activate.

I'm wondering what exactly is needed (how many sex acts, what values reached) to have the sex change/ transgender curse activate for a male character. 

I was also wondering, if you use the MCM to trigger the curses, if you trigger the transgender curse, do you still need to then trigger the sex change curse to have a complete transition?  Or does the transgender curse by itself result in eventual full sex change? 

2 hours ago, Sospice said:

I was also wondering, if you use the MCM to trigger the curses, if you trigger the transgender curse, do you still need to then trigger the sex change curse to have a complete transition?  Or does the transgender curse by itself result in eventual full sex change? 

In this version of the mod I've never been able to get the TG curse to work, only the sex change curse, even using the MCM. A couple of versions ago it worked fine for me, though.

10 hours ago, Sospice said:

I decided to test the sex change/ transgender portion of the curse. In the MCM I chose those options and the Bimbo curse option, set the hormone increase level to max (for obvious values like female, weight gain, etc), set the number of sex acts needed for growth to 2, had my character get enslaved to falmer,  and then did 3 sex acts a day with the falmer (for about 10 days) until the hormone levels had maxed out. The curses never activated.

I ended the enslavement and transported to Sanguine's realm, and then did the above (sex with dremora, about 10 days) and the curse still didn't activate.

I'm wondering what exactly is needed (how many sex acts, what values reached) to have the sex change/ transgender curse activate for a male character. 

you need to sleep to get trigger the curse that how is work with me

Also suggestion for the mod make all curse unpredictable is better like exemplke having sex with female npc can curse u a lil bit and more Put a widget that say how many sex act u did today is better when is unpredictable also make a custom body for bimbo when the pc is cursed into a bimbo and if mcm checked custoom body will be displayed (hot body) in case. for succubus curse something like when they having orgasm with dremora the horn will slowly grow at some stage 

2 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

you need to sleep to get trigger the curse that how is work with me

Ok that seemed to work. Although the sex change just happened abruptly after sex with sanguine, which is pretty neat. I just wish the head models for the males weren't so awful, but that's vanilla skyrim's fault. :P

The transgender curse didn't activate, so I'm wondering if it has to be one or the other, if you pick both then it just defaults to the sex change?

1 hour ago, Sospice said:

Ok that seemed to work. Although the sex change just happened abruptly after sex with sanguine, which is pretty neat. I just wish the head models for the males weren't so awful, but that's vanilla skyrim's fault. :P

The transgender curse didn't activate, so I'm wondering if it has to be one or the other, if you pick both then it just defaults to the sex change?

I think they're mutually exclusive - the TG curse works more like RL hormone replacement therapy (HRT) than a full sex change, so I'm not entirely sure how having both at the same time would even work and the results are quite likely to belong in a creepypasta post as Skyrim tries to cope with what the mod's telling it to do, assuming it doesn't just crash. 

It's nice to see some development here. Excited by the fixes and tweaks in the new version. Also very happy to see more Falmer related content.

Personally, I find the Bimbo content ... amusing on occasion, but it is something of a "bad end".

If you let Bimbo become uncurable, you really can't do much in Skyrim.

CoC bimbo curse is slightly less bad, in that it trades increased seduction abilities. Skyrim has no such abilities to enhance.

Maybe DF could make some allowance for Bimbos, so they can get a discount via girly giggles or something, but I'm not sure how to design such a mechanic so it's not boring.

The "killer feature", I'd love to see in Hormones now is improved Chaurus interaction.

Because I'm spending so much time in Things in the Dark, it's all about the Chaurus for me at the moment.

The SL Stories quests are interesting, but lack a good broodmare experience.

Things I'd like to see:

• addiction to chaurus pregnancy
  • obsession with protecting your eggs
  • significant body changes
  • improved relationship to all chaurus
  • mechanisms where you have some control over initiating chaurus sex

Just what's on my mind. I have some ideas for fitting this into TitD, but not really able to do development at the moment. Will see.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

It's nice to see some development here. Excited by the fixes and tweaks in the new version. Also very happy to see more Falmer related content.

Personally, I find the Bimbo content ... amusing on occasion, but it is something of a "bad end".

Maybe DF could make some allowance for Bimbos, so they can get a discount via girly giggles or something, but I'm not sure how to design such a mechanic so it's not boring.

You know, everytime i played a bimbo i always thought about the possiblities with DF.
In that state you are forced (the mod even implies it with some NPC dialog) that you need a companion to be able to do the dirty work and cure the disease.

It could be interesting if your companion acknowledged your situation and took advantage of it in some way while helping/not really helping you get the dremora heart, and the more you didn't resist/fell for his advances the more the bimbo hormone goes up -> more chances of curse becoming incurable.

It could be even it's own bad ending like the old semen potion was in old DF.

Hell, you could even make the case to add another entirely new consequence route to DF for male characters where the companion turns you into a female and then slowly makes you a bimbo.

56 minutes ago, vocal said:

Hell, you could even make the case to add another entirely new consequence route to DF for male characters where the companion turns you into a female and then slowly makes you a bimbo.

I did think of this, but mostly people don't play male PC with DF. It is supported by DF ... reasonably ... but less well by DD itself.

Probably, a better way/option for people with male PC and DF is that STEP ONE is the DF starts you on the TG curse, and only once your body type has swapped does it start to enable device-based deals.

Things to think about there...

I could see a few mechanics for Bimbo in DF, such as capping your willpower at "some value related to your bimbofication", and some recognition dialogs, but I'm not sure if they would be "fun". 

As Bimbos can't really fight or cast spells very well, the follower has to do all the work, so maybe it's fine that you're almost certain to end up enslaved, and could just add some funny content for that, where you pay the follower money and he does a sum and somehow you owe more than you started, and ... because you're a bimbo ... you believe it?

One way to get a dremora heart is to trigger Devious Bashnag by dialog in Deadman's Drink. (Probably need Devious Cidhna to do this?) But that is problematic with a follower. The follower screws up the Devious Bashnag because none of the dialog makes sense if you're not alone. Or you can kill an exile, but they're sort of a precious resource so you don't want to. Apart from that, they're hard to come by. Some vanilla quests spawn them, and some vanilla locations have them a loot, or potentially do, but they are a rare item. Quite hard to get if you can't count past the number of dicks you can fit in you at once.

13 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

As Bimbos can't really fight or cast spells very well, the follower has to do all the work, so maybe it's fine that you're almost certain to end up enslaved, and could just add some funny content for that, where you pay the follower money and he does a sum and somehow you owe more than you started, and ... because you're a bimbo ... you believe it?

I think this line of thought is good. The player is free to to pursue the cure, but any interactions with the follower will contribute to your inevitable demise one way or another, so this kind of funny content of the companion just tricking the player into getting more money or sex is probably the way to go.

And by being tricked, you could add +1 bimbo hormone to the player for every interaction like this. Or even more depending on the scene.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I'm actually working on a playthrough at the moment where I'm trying to remedy that issue. Granted, it involves using/tweaking some other mods, and some imagination, but I've been enjoying it so far. 

Basically, after changing a few files in DCL so that sexual attacks up the PC's bimbo hormone and trigger the curse, I've been using SexLab Disparity - along with a few console commands - to play around with my PC's role in a party. Basically, she does virtually no melee damage in a fight, and given her low health pool, that's not where she should be anyway. Crossbows still offer some decent damage, but daydreaming about orgies usually shuts that down pretty quickly. What I've done instead is, through SL Disparity, linked her increased breast size to a higher magicka pool, increased magicka regen, and a boosted Restoration skill. So, when she's wandering around with three companions, her job is basically using heal spells to keep them alive (because she'll go down almost instantly without them), as well as picking locks, and keeping up *ahem* morale. 

I'm just starting the Dawnguard questline, while also trying to track down a daedra heart to cure the curse. If I can't find the heart and the curse becomes incurable, I'm still going to try to run through the Dawnguard content and see if it's possible with a healer/support style character. Because I know what you mean: in my past bimbo playthroughs, once the curse is fully triggered, there's sort of a "now what?" moment, as you're somewhat limited in your options moving forward. I'd love if there was more bimbo themed content available, but for now I'm making do with what's available. 

What's this CoC game you mentioned?

1 hour ago, Sgt. Jenkins said:

What's this CoC game you mentioned?

Corruption of Champions... If you play it, you'll see that a lot of the kinks and scenarios in LL Skyrim mods are ... related.

In many cases it seems that CoC formalized the trope.

Navigate to Fenoxo.com ... there's also a CoC2 (which is fine, but the story is weaker and it's not finished) or Trials in Tainted Space, which is SciFi CoC.

TiTS lacks the "corruption" mechanic that CoC has, albeit it has a value that sort of serves a similar purpose - it's similar but quite different, and is not as interesting.

Not to say that TiTS isn't good, or even better than CoC (if you prefer sci-fi to fantasy), but it seems primarily for people who like goo-girls and cow-fetish, and the cow-fetish is very good in TiTS. There are still unfinished bits in TiTS, and it feels especially like some plot-lines still need their endings and bad-endings adding or polishing up, but it's still very complete.

I've finished all three, and played through the original CoC a few times to explore all the options (or at least a lot of them).

CoC itself is staunchly furry - though you can play it as a non-furry, almost everything you encounter is either furry, a succubus, or a spider, so if you don't like furry stuff, probably not something you want to dig deeper into. Personally, I have no interest in furriness, but I found it easy enough to ignore that aspect and merely focus on the gigantic genitals, power-transfer sex, and all the other erotic tropes.

CoC's "best bit" is its bad endings, which are very numerous, and rather easy to stumble upon. TiTs also has a lot of bad ends, but they are much harder to trigger, or at least for me they were. CoC2 has a fair amount of its own, but like TiTS, they appear in more logical places, and you won't just stumble into them all the time.

11 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

CoC bimbo curse is slightly less bad, in that it trades increased seduction abilities. Skyrim has no such abilities to enhance.

I've been getting around that by using the Skill Config mod to make adjustments when I want a break from the permanent curse nerfing the character's abilities.

But an easy fix for this problem which would be "lore friendly" would be Bimbo Curse repression potions. Taking one would give a temporary boost to stats effected by the bimbo curse, effectively cancelling it out for a set period of time. It would make a nice role playing element as well.

I like the idea, probably it would be an interaction dialogue option that would give a discount when used, but have a chance of negative  consequences (it could be sexual assault, or shop keeper actually cheats you, or shop keeper disregards what you try to buy and ends up selling you "girl items" (makeup, clothes, etc).

ex;
(dialogue box)

Now, now I'm not going to be responsible for you hurting yourself when you get confused trying to use these dangerous things. Here, these are much more suitable for a pretty little thing like you. I'll even help you put them on!"

[The shopkeeper grabs you and roughly strips off your clothes. You try to protest but the bimbo curse stops you. A voice in your head tells you to be a good girl and you're compelled to stand meekly and allow the assault on your dignity. When the shopkeeper is done, he looks pleased and holds up a mirror for you. You look in the mirror and see you're mot only wearing a dress, stockings and heels but full makeup as well!]

The dialogue could even be changed according to level of bimbo stat.

The "killer feature", I'd love to see in Hormones now is improved Chaurus interaction.

Because I'm spending so much time in Things in the Dark, it's all about the Chaurus for me at the moment.

Things I'd like to see:

Just what's on my mind. I have some ideas for fitting this into TitD, but not really able to do development at the moment. Will see.

I could see doing this with a passive addiction, where stat/s drop over time until you get impregnated with supporting dialogue box for role play element.  The obsession with protecting eggs could use code like YPS does for dropping/ reequipping with dialogue box support;

[Even thinking of dropping the eggs leaves you trembling and weak at the thought. you just can't bring yourself to do it.]

[Your brain has been rewired by the chaurus infestation, you cannot bring yourself to drop the eggs. What's more,  you realize to your horror that you are now obsessed with seeing the eggs hatch and showering your chaurus babies with motherly love]

Body changes, a number of the mods can give support for that. I'm guessing the relationship with chaurus is pretty easy to effect using relationship rank, the only question is how to do it so it isn't a permanent change if that's not what you want? Timer based changes can present some awkward situations. I'm pretty sure chaurus pregnancy already has code that covers relationship rank when pregnant. Were you looking for something outside of pregnancy? I suppose you could tie the relationship rank to the eggs so as long as you have them in inventory you have a friendly relationship rank with the chaurus. Sort of like Maria Eden's "friend of bandits ring"

There are already passive timer based rape mechanisms out there that would cover chaurus rape (provided rank is friendly enough). Were you thinking of something less passive?

1 hour ago, Sospice said:

Body changes, a number of the mods can give support for that. I'm guessing the relationship with chaurus is pretty easy to effect using relationship rank, the only question is how to do it so it isn't a permanent change if that's not what you want? Timer based changes can present some awkward situations. I'm pretty sure chaurus pregnancy already has code that covers relationship rank when pregnant. Were you looking for something outside of pregnancy? I suppose you could tie the relationship rank to the eggs so as long as you have them in inventory you have a friendly relationship rank with the chaurus. Sort of like Maria Eden's "friend of bandits ring"

There are already passive timer based rape mechanisms out there that would cover chaurus rape (provided rank is friendly enough). Were you thinking of something less passive?

If you have SexLab Parasites, Chaurus parasites already give you friend status with chaurus and related factions (Falmers).

Spider eggs also give you friendly status with spiders and related factions (Draugr).

You can use that to get infected strategically before exploring Blackreach or Draugr ruins.

It's probably not balanced enough right now and feels like a bit of a cheat, since there isn't much of a downside about being infected.

14 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Being a full Bimbo is quite playable if you surround yourself with a few followers, preferably hunky Reguards and their curved ..hmmm.. swords.

If someone can point at a particular thing that breaks an important quest, I can look into things like a Focus enchantment or potion to reduce the effects temporarily to get past that point.

14 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Things I'd like to see:

As you posted also in Parasites, this is a feature that will be developed there.

Hormones is mainly about body transformations. Relationships with other creatures, that's for another mod (Parasites for Falmers and Chaurus).

The scenario I am planning for Parasites includes all the points you have highlighted with a few twists of my own and most importantly, a back story that will explain the logic behind what is happening.

On 4/2/2020 at 9:48 PM, Sospice said:

There is a race situation between the transgender and the sex change curses... both are looking for similar triggers.

I haven't tested the transgender curse yet, but if you want to make sure it is taken in priority, disable the sex change curse temporarily as you get close to the right conditions.

Generally, things start happening with high metabolism, high growth hormone and high male or female hormone depending which direction your transformation is going.