On 3/5/2020 at 9:08 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

No idea.

Similar issues with the 3rd person jump were linked to the camera option in SexLab.

Using a First Person View mod seems to fix the issue.

I figured out that it's switching to 3rd person whenever it tries to trip me, but the trip never succeeds and it just gives me the bimbo comment that usually goes with it ?

I think all my problems are coming from some messed up bimbo transformation progression.. I keep getting messages for the level 1-4 transformations (tingling on face, body feels weak, naughty shiver down your back, butt feels bloated) but I never seem to get hit the 5th level even after im now permanently a bimbo! Im pretty sure im missing the pubic tattoo transformation which is the last one. Weirdly itll keep cycling me thru all the levels 1-4 and ill get the status messages for them again. I tried forcing a cure and then redoing the curse and I tried reinstalling but im still getting this issue... Im so stumped! Also, the yps events dont seem to be working when I swear they worked before :(  Any help would be super duper appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...

Im kinda stumped, i like got all the updated files from hormones on github but i can never seem to get the hair color change to work correctly, It was described as being changed to gradually shift into what ever color you have selected on "bimbo hair" in mcm when i have it set to white. Instead it instantly changes to white upon midnight.

but i only ever managed to get this gradual shift to work once before on one of my saves which was an older version of hormones, Is it because i am also using YPS immersive hair growth? which i know is made compatible with Hormones, And i had that mod active before and the gradual change of hair color worked before.

I don't know if anyone that does have this and yps together if they can share what settings they have on in both the SLH and YPS mcm menu concerning hair features, As maybe its the settings i have set to that are not making the feature work as intended.

6 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Im kinda stumped, i like got all the updated files from hormones on github but i can never seem to get the hair color change to work correctly, It was described as being changed to gradually shift into what ever color you have selected on "bimbo hair" in mcm when i have it set to white. Instead it instantly changes to white upon midnight.

but i only ever managed to get this gradual shift to work once before on one of my saves which was an older version of hormones, Is it because i am also using YPS immersive hair growth? which i know is made compatible with Hormones, And i had that mod active before and the gradual change of hair color worked before.

I don't know if anyone that does have this and yps together if they can share what settings they have on in both the SLH and YPS mcm menu concerning hair features, As maybe its the settings i have set to that are not making the feature work as intended.

I do have both YPS and Hormones. I haven't installed the latest patch for YPS yet.

Don't read too much into the hair color fixes yet. I noticed my character's hair changes but not to the color I want (I get a blonde instead of pink for the bimbo). I am still working on that one.

On 3/26/2020 at 9:19 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I do have both YPS and Hormones. I haven't installed the latest patch for YPS yet.

Don't read too much into the hair color fixes yet. I noticed my character's hair changes but not to the color I want (I get a blonde instead of pink for the bimbo). I am still working on that one.

Mmm thanks for the reply and i am happy to annouce that skin color is working again with my tests! 

7 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Mmm thanks for the reply and i am happy to annouce that skin color is working again with my tests! 

Great to hear... I tested it too with a Dark Elf and a Redguard to make sure it works with darker skins.

The hair color shift works fine for me with YPS & SLHormones. I did have some trouble a few times and I am not sure what caused it but here's the steps I do to ensure it works properly (times it didn't work I didn't do it this way so...)

1: (On a new game, in LAL cell before  making starting choice) Install YPS.

2:  Import custom hair (I don't think this is necessary just my preference). 

3: Pick character's present hair and hair color in ShowRaceMenu

4: Activate hair controls for hair and color (pick present hair color for hair color choice).

5: Install SLHormones. 

6: turn on SLHormones hair control.

7: Pick LAL choice & start game.

8: - this is a new one that's been happening with the recent YPS. Once I'm say, in Breezehome (if that's my LAL start), I then have to go in and reactivate hair control AGAIN since it seems to have reset with start of game from LAL abandoned prison cell.

9: Hair color shift then works.

I did notice that the succubus hair color shift when Sanguine changes your hair color to red from the previous version may not be working anymore. Also, does the new version have a stage of the bimbo curse becomes permanent like the version before? 

On 12/14/2019 at 1:29 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

That is done through dialogues with her, but a keyword isn't a bad idea.

I am planning to adjust her curse to the new system soon. It will be still immediate but it will involve hormonal levels as a trigger. And maybe even some lore.

I will keep in mind adding a keyword too or some mechanism to apply that to another NPC.

I just finished rewriting the color application system. It is more simple and seems to work so far. I have more testing to do.

I was delayed with my November release and I am moving directly to a December one centered on Hormones and the main quest in SD+

I edited the NPCs summoned in Cursed loot for random sex attacks (sleeping and flash/bang attack) so they could give the player the bimbo curse. It was pretty easy and worked great. The only drawback is it makes SLHormones a dependency for Cursed Loot. 

The other issue is you then had to go find Honey or a Daedra to advance the bimbo quest (search for daedra heart) since the summoned NPCs disappear right after the attack. 

From what I remember there's a choice between six random nps that will attack the character when the sleeping attack event goes off. I recall that I gave them the effect/ item that's in honey's inventory/ effects list to make it happen. 

It might make sense to make it a separate add on patch that does that change so people aren't stuck with the dependency if they don't want it? 

59 minutes ago, Sospice said:

I did notice that the succubus hair color shift when Sanguine changes your hair color to red from the previous version may not be working anymore.

Did it ever work? I've never seen it work before.

Also, does the new version have a stage of the bimbo curse becomes permanent like the version before? 

Yes. I'm pretty sure that it does.

You should be able to trigger the curse in multiple ways:

- directly change hormone levels with StorageUtil

- change hormone levels with mod events

- cause the bimbo curse to trigger instantly with a mod event

These three methods do not require to make Hormones a master to any more.

I also tested the smooth transition from male to female. I tracked the evolution of hormone levels after several rounds of enslavement to the Falmers and some fun time with Sanguine and .. it worked. Weight melted away. Schlong shrank to nothing. Bimbo thoughts and giggles started early because the bimbo hormone increased as well and one night, the full switch with Racemenu happened. 

What made it even better is that the transformation happened after a romp with Sanguine and my character woke up as a female AND pregnant.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It should be out in the next few days. This evening even if I don't get too busy today.

In all seriousness, 'though, that was less of a dig at how long it's been and more of a check to see if looking at interactions with other mods meant you were starting to feel inspired and enthusiastic about updating the mod again :).

9 minutes ago, Balgin said:

In all seriousness, 'though, that was less of a dig at how long it's been and more of a check to see if looking at interactions with other mods meant you were starting to feel inspired and enthusiastic about updating the mod again :).

I haven't lost inspiration and enthusiasm about the mod... it's more about finding the time to test and test and test again :)

Like today... adding 4 little lines of dialogues translated into one hour of repeated testing to figure out why these dialogues didn't appear where and when they should.

Edit: and no worries... I didn't take it as a dig at all.

Trust me, of my 3 Darkest Dungeon mods, 2 seem to have taken me about 2 years each to complete (but that's because I've never had a single scripting or coding lesson in my life and it's a combination of blind luck, playing spot the difference, and utilising the more positive aspects of my autism).

6 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Trust me, of my 3 Darkest Dungeon mods, 2 seem to have taken me about 2 years each to complete (but that's because I've never had a single scripting or coding lesson in my life and it's a combination of blind luck, playing spot the difference, and utilising the more positive aspects of my autism).

I understand completely... 90% of the time I wasted modding over the past 9 years was because I just didn't know what I was doing.

On 3/28/2020 at 10:16 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

You should be able to trigger the curse in multiple ways:

- directly change hormone levels with StorageUtil

- change hormone levels with mod events

- cause the bimbo curse to trigger instantly with a mod event

These three methods do not require to make Hormones a master to any more.

I also tested the smooth transition from male to female. I tracked the evolution of hormone levels after several rounds of enslavement to the Falmers and some fun time with Sanguine and .. it worked. Weight melted away. Schlong shrank to nothing. Bimbo thoughts and giggles started early because the bimbo hormone increased as well and one night, the full switch with Racemenu happened. 

What made it even better is that the transformation happened after a romp with Sanguine and my character woke up as a female AND pregnant.

Oh yeah, the three methods you offer work fine. I was just experimenting and thought it would make a neat role playing element so I did it for a playthrough a while back. But I can see why you wouldn't want the dependency.

I was wondering, in the previous version, the permanent-no going back bimbo event seemed to be on a set timer of x amount of days. I noticed that I'm long past that length of time in the new version and the permanent change hasn't triggered.

Are there some specific requirements now besides length of time that are required to hit that point? Or is it just a lot longer length of time now? 

1 hour ago, Sospice said:

Oh yeah, the three methods you offer work fine. I was just experimenting and thought it would make a neat role playing element so I did it for a playthrough a while back. But I can see why you wouldn't want the dependency.

I was wondering, in the previous version, the permanent-no going back bimbo event seemed to be on a set timer of x amount of days. I noticed that I'm long past that length of time in the new version and the permanent change hasn't triggered.

Are there some specific requirements now besides length of time that are required to hit that point? Or is it just a lot longer length of time now? 

I think that after you've met the time requirement, the curse has a chance of becoming permanent each night based on your bimbo hormone level. Unless I'm mistaken, however, I believe the only way to increase the bimbo hormone level is through sex with either Honey, Sanguine, or one of the dremora. 

So, what sorts of changes can we expect with the next update?

8 minutes ago, Sospice said:

Great!

Does it require a clean save or new game?

You should be able to drop the files on top of an existing game but you may have to check the menu and make sure options are set properly. Some of the new options are disabled by default or won't initialize properly on an existing game.

On 3/28/2020 at 6:59 AM, Sospice said:

I edited the NPCs summoned in Cursed loot for random sex attacks (sleeping and flash/bang attack) so they could give the player the bimbo curse. It was pretty easy and worked great. The only drawback is it makes SLHormones a dependency for Cursed Loot. 

Just out of curiosity, how did you do that? I don't really know much about the Creation Kit or anything like that, but I like the idea of making the bimbo curse a little more spontaneous and unpredictable. 

hi, I have a suggestion when ur a male character and having sex with woman there a chance that ur female hormone increase like a small chance 30 % ? to make it less predictable and also it will trigger sex change more like a suprise.  This is my suggestion for the first one the second one is about potion

when u drink potion there a chance that it can increase female or hormone or succubus hormone depend it will make the game a bit better.