On 12/4/2019 at 8:25 PM, LinksSword said:

it was teased about i think DeepBlueFrog expressed the idea of your character getting mind controled by men as another way of becoming a bimbo. I am almost certain i saw a post here that DeepBlueFrog wanted to do that to expand the different ways of becoming cursed.

Yeah, Bluefrog did state that, he was thinking about making it a form of questline where the PC gets Mind Controlled/Hypnotized into a Bimbo.

I was the one who suggested that Idea originally I think, and I added the idea of multiple ways to get bimboed.

Curse: As it is rn, Instant

Mind Control: Very quick Mentally, Story-Based on Physical

Hypnosis: progressive/story based on  both

3 hours ago, Malos323 said:

Yeah, Bluefrog did state that, he was thinking about making it a form of questline where the PC gets Mind Controlled/Hypnotized into a Bimbo.

I was the one who suggested that Idea originally I think, and I added the idea of multiple ways to get bimboed.

Curse: As it is rn, Instant

Mind Control: Very quick Mentally, Story-Based on Physical

Hypnosis: progressive/story based on  both

I think YPS was going to do something simillar but it got dropped? there is spells for a male to female in that mod that is unused and was for a quest. and yps was a fashion addiction mod that is also a soft requirement for hormones.

9 hours ago, LinksSword said:

I think YPS was going to do something simillar but it got dropped? there is spells for a male to female in that mod that is unused and was for a quest. and yps was a fashion addiction mod that is also a soft requirement for hormones.

The mod author had a quest which would turn a male PC into a female via Chasity belts, and bras. Then you would get a potion to drink, this had a integre in a script which would count how many times it was drunk by the player. There are also other potions hidden in the yps mod which also changes gender, plus gives the player permanent bondage and arched feet. 

@DeepBlueFrog Thank you for adding the keyword into the mod, I placed it on some dremora followers I have and it is working.  

On 12/4/2019 at 7:25 PM, LinksSword said:

it was teased about i think DeepBlueFrog expressed the idea of your character getting mind controled by men as another way of becoming a bimbo. I am almost certain i saw a post here that DeepBlueFrog wanted to do that to expand the different ways of becoming cursed.

Interesting. I'll keep an eye on this mod.  Thank you.

I thought i would bring it up but... has anyone else came across a glitch with the mod where the belly scales instead of the breast regardless of what the maximum belly scale is or if it is disabled?

I notice when this bug happens the breast size decrease and the belly size increases even to ridiculous values like 30.0. As far as i know once this bug occurs there is no way to fix it.

On 12/9/2019 at 6:07 PM, LinksSword said:

i want to make my own bimbo follower how can i add the slh bimbofication script spell to her? like honey and the outcasts?

The bimbofication currently works only on the player. There is too much hardcoded to the player right now to allow it to run on NPCs.

I am considering adding a 'bimbofication lite' for NPCs eventually, but that keeps getting pushed back at the end of the queue by other priorities (right now, working on cleaning up skin color changes and running into frustrating refresh issues).

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The bimbofication currently works only on the player. There is too much hardcoded to the player right now to allow it to run on NPCs.

I am considering adding a 'bimbofication lite' for NPCs eventually, but that keeps getting pushed back at the end of the queue by other priorities (right now, working on cleaning up skin color changes and running into frustrating refresh issues).

no i mean for them to be able to cause the curse on you after sex like honey already does or the outcasts not the npcs turning into bimbos themselves. I just thought about making a traveling npc who can be a follower and giving her the same ability to curse the pc as honey does.  which i realized was not due to a spell but due to a keyword on the selected npc.

You said this in an earlier post

"I added that to the next version of Hormones. All you will have to do is add that keyword to your NPCs or follower for them to be recognized as 'sex with daedra'."

So what i'm wondering what keyword does Honey use? does she also use "Sex with Deadra"

9 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

I Checked honey in creation kit but she doesn't actually have any keywords attached to her, So what other way did you attach the ability for her to morph the pc? i want to make a follower that can have the same effect on the pc as honey does when she has sex with you.

That is done through dialogues with her, but a keyword isn't a bad idea.

I am planning to adjust her curse to the new system soon. It will be still immediate but it will involve hormonal levels as a trigger. And maybe even some lore.

I will keep in mind adding a keyword too or some mechanism to apply that to another NPC.

I just finished rewriting the color application system. It is more simple and seems to work so far. I have more testing to do.

I was delayed with my November release and I am moving directly to a December one centered on Hormones and the main quest in SD+

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That is done through dialogues with her, but a keyword isn't a bad idea.

I am planning to adjust her curse to the new system soon. It will be still immediate but it will involve hormonal levels as a trigger. And maybe even some lore.

I will keep in mind adding a keyword too or some mechanism to apply that to another NPC.

I just finished rewriting the color application system. It is more simple and seems to work so far. I have more testing to do.

I was delayed with my November release and I am moving directly to a December one centered on Hormones and the main quest in SD+

If i could suggest one thing to change on Honey is her dialogue she doesn't speak bimbo enough. Where is her stereotypical valley girl talk?

Anyhow

WOW I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF MY FIRST EVER NPC, ?

Um yes turns out i think the faction is what causes it since i had sex with the bimbo npc i made and yes my bimbo hormones went up. Now i just have to figure out how to get her to travel similar to miaq or Faldrus as i want her to be a random encounter, And then adds some dialogue branching which i will look into on how, 

Only issue i dont know how to fix is the forehead being an off color, i looked it up told me to press Ctrl F4 to import the facegendata but it still shows up as off color in game do you have any idea how i could fix this? 

20191214154256_1.jpg.7a3b3afe41d224a546f56bc8f37d0ca1.jpg

18 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If it is just the forehead, check out make up colors. Usually one of the layers for makeup needs to be set to white to clear that up.

yeah i messed around with face tints and managed to fix it, i am going to give her the default sandbox package because that is what the dremora outcast use so she should travel.

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

WOW I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF MY FIRST EVER NPC, ?

Congratulations on creating a bimbo. I'd put some effort into learning to use the toolset myself if it didn't default to trying to load my entire load order of mods every time I wanted to fire up the toolkit and forcing me to deselect all 250 odd of them manually (except for the ones I want).

If that wasn't an issue I would have leapt at the chance when Emily asked if anyone wanted to continue YPS. I mean, my scripting skills basically amount to copy & paste and utilising the positive aspects of my autism to play spot the difference. So not ideal. But I could have been custodian to any unreleased files or plans that could then be passed on to anyone willing to take over. It's probably too late to contact Emily about it now but a man can dream. I might try anyway just on the off chance she's got some sort of email notifications turned on or actually logs back in for the first time in over a year.

Ah well, for now I can wait for the next Hormones update even 'though the body morphing literally never works for me.

19 minutes ago, Balgin said:

I'd put some effort into learning to use the toolset myself if it didn't default to trying to load my entire load order of mods every time I wanted to fire up the toolkit and forcing me to deselect all 250 odd of them manually (except for the ones I want).

This probably isn't it, and I don't want to be insulting, but ... which toolkit do you mean?  If TesEdit... right-click, "select none".  Also true in Bodyslide doing batch builds.  CK defaults for me to "all off", so I don't think it's that.

13 minutes ago, legraf said:

This probably isn't it, and I don't want to be insulting, but ... which toolkit do you mean?  If TesEdit... right-click, "select none".  Also true in Bodyslide doing batch builds.  CK defaults for me to "all off", so I don't think it's that.

Thanks. That's helpful to know. Pretty sure I was using CreationKit.exe from the Skyrim folder.

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

Congratulations on creating a bimbo. I'd put some effort into learning to use the toolset myself if it didn't default to trying to load my entire load order of mods every time I wanted to fire up the toolkit and forcing me to deselect all 250 odd of them manually (except for the ones I want).

If that wasn't an issue I would have leapt at the chance when Emily asked if anyone wanted to continue YPS. I mean, my scripting skills basically amount to copy & paste and utilising the positive aspects of my autism to play spot the difference. So not ideal. But I could have been custodian to any unreleased files or plans that could then be passed on to anyone willing to take over. It's probably too late to contact Emily about it now but a man can dream. I might try anyway just on the off chance she's got some sort of email notifications turned on or actually logs back in for the first time in over a year.

Ah well, for now I can wait for the next Hormones update even 'though the body morphing literally never works for me.

YPS is up for grabs??

I already have a full plate but given the Integration with Hormones and Sisterhood, it would make sense to pick it up.

I will give it some thought if nobody volunteered yet.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

YPS is up for grabs??

I already have a full plate but given the Integration with Hormones and Sisterhood, it would make sense to pick it up.

I will give it some thought if nobody volunteered yet.

YPS has been up for grabs since early June. Emily mentioned having the rest of the gender transformation quest planned out in note form but hadn't implemented it yet. I asking to become custodian of the  notes so they'd be available if anyone needed them but didn't reckon I'd be able to persuade anyone to take it over.

Sorry for the long silence. Just being busy with other things, writing mods is - after all - just a hobby...

Indeed I am really moved that there is still so much interested in this mod.

The status of development is currently "dormant". Maybe I will be able to continue to work on it some time in the future.

At least I can do some minor things. I noticed that some patches were posted. Many thanks to osmelmc, gnaddelwarz and all the others.

Do you want me to put these files in the download section?

Also, is there anything I should change in the mod description text? If so, just send me a PM.

As I said, the new quest is halfway implemented; actually the dialogues and the script for the quest are already completely finished (on paper, not in game).

Bugs are plenty, e.g. the quest might not even start ...

If you feel like it, you may of course continue to develop this mod on your own, or fork it, or convert it to CE, but please give me credit and post your work here on LL.

Have fun all

Link to post.

5 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Man imagine a world where DeepBlueFrog grabs YPS and uses it to its max potential in hormones...

That could be reality if it's really up for grabs.

I must admit I've been imagining that for about half a week now. Maybe as long as two weeks in a less fervent manner.