1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

There is a race situation between the transgender and the sex change curses... both are looking for similar triggers.

I haven't tested the transgender curse yet, but if you want to make sure it is taken in priority, disable the sex change curse temporarily as you get close to the right conditions.

Generally, things start happening with high metabolism, high growth hormone and high male or female hormone depending which direction your transformation is going.

I can at least confirm that the "Set Transgender Curse Now" option in the MCM doesn't seem to work. Nothing happens immediately and nothing happens after sleeping to trigger Hormones changes. Even checking the status screen shows "Transgender: 0". I'm not sure if the TG curse is completely broken or if it's just the MCM option that's bugged and it's still possible to trigger naturally. Setting the sex change/bimbo curses from the MCM works just fine, though.

20 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Maybe DF could make some allowance for Bimbos, so they can get a discount via girly giggles or something, but I'm not sure how to design such a mechanic so it's not boring.

I would so love this! I think paying your follower more in sex would be a good solution for bimbos  ?

Some tie-in to yps would be really nice as well, maybe some deals revolving around staying dolled up ?

21 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Maybe DF could make some allowance for Bimbos, so they can get a discount via girly giggles or something

It could possibly be linked to Hormones' beg for sex feature. If the bimbo begs for sex instead of her normal conversation options an npc could still react in whatever way the beg for sex conversation happens to go (it doesn't always end in sex) but a bimbo could get a temporary speechcraft boost/store discount, if she begs for sex with the merchant. So a merchant could rebuff her advances but give her a small discount for trying to flirt anyway.

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

It could possibly be linked to Hormones' beg for sex feature. If the bimbo begs for sex instead of her normal conversation options an npc could still react in whatever way the beg for sex conversation happens to go (it doesn't always end in sex) but a bimbo could get a temporary speechcraft boost/store discount, if she begs for sex with the merchant. So a merchant could rebuff her advances but give her a small discount for trying to flirt anyway.

I don't think I could detect that the Bimbo begged for sex without modifying the Hormones dialog so it runs some script.

However, adding dialog options that only appear for Bimbos, and have - various consequences - would be possible.

6 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I don't think I could detect that the Bimbo begged for sex without modifying the Hormones dialog so it runs some script.

However, adding dialog options that only appear for Bimbos, and have - various consequences - would be possible.

This discussion is taking place in the Hormones thread. As such I presumed it was a suggestion you were making as to something Hormones could do (as opposed to something you could do with DFC). Hormones might be able to add a minor speechcraft buff after begging for sex or some kind of price reduction for for the merchant spoken with.

For DFC, you'd probably need to do something different unrelated to the beg for sex feature.

I've always considered the possibility of DFC having some kind of Bimbo Deal feature. It would probably be a suitable alternative to the weird potion deal. There would probably be two possible variants. One would be more final, a full on bimbo transformation. That would be pretty irreversible. The other version would involve drinking some kind of drink (probably a pink glistening shimmery drink) that would increase the pc's Bimbo Hormone allowing for a more gradual and reversible transformation. As the Hormone would decrease over time this "deal" could be taken to reduce debt, more like the gambling for money game can be used to build up debt with the small chance of hitting the jackpot and paying off a good sum. In this case the pc could agree to take the drink, Bimbo Hormone would go up by a set amount (say 20-40 points, 20's probably not too small) and their debt would be reduced by a certain amount (say 400 gold). This would not be any form of active deal. Just a straight up bimbo points for debt reduction offer.

To offset the hormone decreasing over time you could have the DF have a chance (based on bimbo hormone level) of forcing the pc to drink more of the potion. Or it could be a willpower abuse thing. So, again, not an active deal, but if the pc's willpower and resistance are low the DF could feed them a dose of the bimbo hormone (if the bimbo deal is enabled in the mcm). So initially a girl could trade some debt for bimbo points but, if she does it too often to keep the debt low, then the df might turn the tables on her. "Hey, since you seem to like this drink so much why don't you have a bit more? Be careful now. I've heard it might get addictive."

4 hours ago, Balgin said:

This discussion is taking place in the Hormones thread. As such I presumed it was a suggestion you were making as to something Hormones could do (as opposed to something you could do with DFC). Hormones might be able to add a minor speechcraft buff after begging for sex or some kind of price reduction for for the merchant spoken with.

I see.

In any case, I have no influence over features Hormones adds internally, but I do have something to say about DF handling it, which was addressed in some posts previous to yours, so my answer is the same either way :) 

I can't imagine implementing a Bimbo Transform in DF but I could take advantage of the existing one in Hormones.

I like the idea of a deal-based drink in DF that does not cause any immediate effects. 

Then after a few of them, you get some warnings signs, a few subtle hints.

And eventually, they start adding to your Hormones bimbo measure...

But... The 'safe period' would be one-time only. So, if you take the deal, get out of it, take it again, you may have used up most (or all) or your safe time, and thus start getting serious symptoms almost right away.

However, your gambling suggestion is also interesting and could work nicely.

How about this slight simplification?

On "We need to talk..." there is a chance that the follower offers you a chance to play a gambling game to write-off some debt instead of forcing deals.

On low willpower, you cannot refuse the offer and must play.

Roll 1 to 6

1: You owe the follower <punishment debt x2> extra debt. It is resolved through forced deals.

2: You own the follower <punishment debt> extra debt. It is resolved through forced deals.

3: You drink the pink potion. No debt change. Existing debt is resolved through forced deals.

4: You drink the pink potion and are relieved of <punishment debt x2>

5: You drink the pink potion and are relieved of <punishment debt x3>

6: You drink the pink potion and are relieved of <punishment debt x4>

This gives some reasonable incentive to play even if you aren't forced.

14 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

As you posted also in Parasites, this is a feature that will be developed there.

Hormones is mainly about body transformations. Relationships with other creatures, that's for another mod (Parasites for Falmers and Chaurus).

I see the relationship with chaurus as being about body transformation, but it's all the same to me where you put it :) 

The key features of EC+ pregnancy as it stands are belly, breast and butt inflation.

And the driving feature of EC+ consequences is surely pregnancy, which is literally made of hormones.

Addition of glowing blue spots that cause arousal is also body transformation that adds blue spots and hormonal changes.

I guess if you consider the blue spots to be "parasites" then they belong there, but it creates a fuzzy middle ground - parasites that cause body tranformations?

I'm not sure that there's a obvious line between the two mods when you go there.

As originally conceived, it was clear cut. Where it would go now would depend on how you ordered your dependencies.

Are you aware of Chaurus Life?

When I turn on the transgender curse the hormones go up and down, but nothing happens to the male character. No weight change or gender change. I switch on the sex change option and the weight goes up and down along with schlong length. But when the racemenu opens up (If at all this is a bit buggy) they can still continue as male. Which bypasses the curses. 

21 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

There is a race situation between the transgender and the sex change curses... both are looking for similar triggers.

I haven't tested the transgender curse yet, but if you want to make sure it is taken in priority, disable the sex change curse temporarily as you get close to the right conditions.

Generally, things start happening with high metabolism, high growth hormone and high male or female hormone depending which direction your transformation is going.

There's a race situation? So what race is the transgender curse looking for? Nord? 

I know the transgender worked a few versions ago.  At least, the proper dialogue boxes populated properly each day as changes advanced. That's what I'm talking about when I say "it doesn't seem to be working". There's no dialogue boxes addressing the start and gradual change during the process. 

So it COULD be working, but the boxes aren't popping up each day. 

1 hour ago, Sospice said:

There's a race situation? So what race is the transgender curse looking for? Nord? 

I know the transgender worked a few versions ago.  At least, the proper dialogue boxes populated properly each day as changes advanced. That's what I'm talking about when I say "it doesn't seem to be working". There's no dialogue boxes addressing the start and gradual change during the process. 

So it COULD be working, but the boxes aren't popping up each day. 

I mean a race... as in racing against each other.

Both curses are looking for similar triggers and it is about which one is getting activated first.

But based on comments about manually triggering the curse, I would say there is a problem with the transgender curse right now.

19 minutes ago, cascen said:

hello...i need help i spent the last 3 days game i nmy home in whiterun with honey fucky fucky all the times and the bimbo curse didnt appears yet..what i have to do more ?!

Is the Bimbo curse enabled?

Can you share a screenshot of the menu with the different hormone levels?

I will make note to ensure the curse is accelerated from fooling around with Honey.

16 minutes ago, deimosanguis said:

This question has been asked several times, with no answer:

What causes increases in the male hormone?

As an example, if you have a female character and are trying to get the transgender curse to happen, then the male hormone needs to increase.  So, how does that happen?

Not much right now to be honest... But I am open to suggestions.

I have one other mention of an issue; the drop weapons works properly with hand held weapons but in each version it seems that you get the drop weapon message but it doesn't happen with bows.

And as far as the play-ability of the Bimbo curse;

I think the only time it's a real issue is if you are a magic user build and you are really early level. Then the reduction in mana  can make it pretty impossible to cast spells. I don't know if that would justify you taking the time to create a bimbo curse suppression potion,though so whatever you decide works for me at least. The mod is great as it is, even with the occasional bug. :D

34 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Not much right now to be honest... But I am open to suggestions.

Activity-based triggers are a bit hard to pick out (at least with logical justifications), but what if it was tied to consuming some specific kind of food or drink?  Cooked red meat of some kind = male hormone increase.  Nord mead?  Increase!  Or perhaps you can work in some potion crafting (with harder-to-find ingredients) that boost or drain different hormone levels to varying degrees?

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Is the Bimbo curse enabled?

Can you share a screenshot of the menu with the different hormone levels?

I will make note to ensure the curse is accelerated from fooling around with Honey.

yes is active and the lvl is 0.8 atm i didnt touched any slider 

1 hour ago, deimosanguis said:

Activity-based triggers are a bit hard to pick out (at least with logical justifications), but what if it was tied to consuming some specific kind of food or drink?  Cooked red meat of some kind = male hormone increase.  Nord mead?  Increase!  Or perhaps you can work in some potion crafting (with harder-to-find ingredients) that boost or drain different hormone levels to varying degrees?

Unfortunately, I can't touch anything related to food because of food related mods like iNeed.

I could do some unique potion or drug maybe.

That's why I went with Falmer enslavement for the accelerated female hormone. I need to find an equivalent for male hormones.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Unfortunately, I can't touch anything related to food because of food related mods like iNeed.

That's why I went with Falmer enslavement for the accelerated female hormone. I need to find an equivalent for male hormones.

How about Hagravens/Forsworn? The idea being that they turn you male so that they can eventually make you into a Briarheart, or something like that. I'm assuming the reason you went with Falmers increasing femininity is so that they could turn you into a breeder for Chaurus eggs?

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I need to find an equivalent for male hormones.

Well the Spriggans are fairly overtly female but you've got those covered already. Rather than a specific type of sexual partner perhaps particular kinds of sexual activity might be considered more masculine.

53 minutes ago, cascen said:

how to become bimbo,w/o triggering the curse via mod?!

Forced conversations w/ dremora outcasts (Dragonbridge, Kynesgrove, Ilinalta's Deep are some locations) or Honey (found on the large "island" on Lake Ilinalta west of Riverwood) will set you up for that.

@DeepBlueFrog

Could you perhaps associate the effect with the various SOS potions (essence of troll/falmer/dragon)?

14 minutes ago, deimosanguis said:

Forced conversations w/ dremora outcasts (Dragonbridge, Kynesgrove, Ilinalta's Deep are some locations) or Honey (found on the large "island" on Lake Ilinalta west of Riverwood) will set you up for that.

@DeepBlueFrog

Could you perhaps associate the effect with the various SOS potions (essence of troll/falmer/dragon)?

hmm weird i think it doesnt work except if u trigger it by curse tab... been 4 days with honey notin happened.. just sreen text abou " i lov taste of ... on lips" lov semen run down legs etc etc..even if these text come by this mod..