8 minutes ago, leddis3 said:

Don't know if this is addressed but even after a lot of time (10+ days going through all status messages and alterations) it seems like the bimbo curse is still curable.

What exactly counts as the irreversible stage? I think it could have some feedback too, like a message that tells you there's no way to cure the curse now, etc.

I think it is at 15 days.

I do have on my list to display more pressing messages before it becomes irreversible.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I think it is at 15 days.

I do have on my list to display more pressing messages before it becomes irreversible.

To clarify - 15 days is where the chance to become permanent kicks in.  After that, there's a check every day to see if you've given in to the curse - increase your Bimbo Hormone (right now, just sex and begging dialogue, I think) to increase the odds. 

these messages seem to no longer work when mounted on a horse anymore.

lseif bimbo.IsOnMount() 
            if (rollMessage >= 90)
                bimboMessage = "My boobies are bouncing! *Giggle*"
            elseif (rollMessage >= 80)
                bimboMessage = "Riding is making me tingle!"
            elseif (rollMessage >= 70)
                bimboMessage = "Rub myself"
            elseif (rollMessage >= 60)
                bimboMessage = "Bounce more"
            elseif (rollMessage >= 50)
                bimboMessage = "Tits out, legs open. Good girl."
            elseif (rollMessage >= 10)
                bimboMessage = "I wanna ride a cock."
            else 
                bimboMessage = "*Giggle*"
            endIf

it just uses the default bimbo messages instead.

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

these messages seem to no longer work when mounted on a horse anymore.

lseif bimbo.IsOnMount() 
            if (rollMessage >= 90)
                bimboMessage = "My boobies are bouncing! *Giggle*"
            elseif (rollMessage >= 80)
                bimboMessage = "Riding is making me tingle!"
            elseif (rollMessage >= 70)
                bimboMessage = "Rub myself"
            elseif (rollMessage >= 60)
                bimboMessage = "Bounce more"
            elseif (rollMessage >= 50)
                bimboMessage = "Tits out, legs open. Good girl."
            elseif (rollMessage >= 10)
                bimboMessage = "I wanna ride a cock."
            else 
                bimboMessage = "*Giggle*"
            endIf

it just uses the default bimbo messages instead.

I have been thinking of a better way to rewrite the messages so that they are more accurate in these situations.

9 hours ago, leddis3 said:

Don't know if this is addressed but even after a lot of time (10+ days going through all status messages and alterations) it seems like the bimbo curse is still curable.

What exactly counts as the irreversible stage? I think it could have some feedback too, like a message that tells you there's no way to cure the curse now, etc.

You eventually get a big pop up window telling you it's irreversible.

21 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Personally I would hate that. I get frustrated with carry weight because I tend to pick everything up. 

I would, too, which is sort of exactly the point. Sure, it would make the game virtually unplayable; realistically, so do loads of mods on this site. Even the Bimbo Curse as it stands severally restricts normal gameplay by itself, combine it with one or two other mods, and you're not playing Skyrim anymore, really; instead, between rape mods and W&T mods, you're basically playing "Can I make it from Dragonsreach to the Bannered Mare before dawn?" But that's usually what we're trying for, anyway, isn't it?

So why limit the effects to things that are imaginary frustrating to the imaginary person on the screen? Why not impact that actual player, to an extent?

The WILD array of BDSM mods out there largely simulate slavery by forcing the PC through situations and scenes, removing choice, and/or crippling the PC's abilities so that even where the player appears to have choices, you really don't, because the collar saps all your Magicka and stamina, and you can't run or sneak in those boots, etc.

But Devious Followers, for example, turns that idea on it's head; even though it relies on debuffs and scripted scenes, the player has to choose to allow those to happen, every step of the way; sure, every choice is bad, but you're basically trying to play through a new mini-system that's working as hard as it can to trick you into making your own game unplayable, and losing that mini-game ends up being just as much fun--if not moreso--than winning. Yes, it's frustrating, because the consequences actually affect the PLAYER, putting you in your poor PC's locked-on ballet boots for a few miles, so the player's invested in the game and consequences in a deeper, more immersive way. And that makes it more engaging and more fun.

Stamina and carry weight debuffs are a dime a dozen now, but the first time I played with a mod that made it so my PC actually Dropped the incredibly OP weapon she relied on to keep her out of trouble, and the thing rolled down the ducking mountain and dropped off a cliff? It wasn't just my PC who felt thoroughly and well-fucked after those Forsworn were done with her, and that's a special kind of magical.

And Skyrim's skill system doesn't lend itself to role-play in the same way that, say, Fallout games do. You don't have an Intelligence or Charisma score to govern what options you have in dialog, so modders don't have that to work with in developing content, so roleplaying is either left entirely to the player's imagination, or is forced through scenes or scripted dialog that eliminates or severely reduces player agency.

But maybe there's ways to make the game react to the character's situation so the player's experience is impacted in other ways, and in NEW ways that haven't been done to death, already. We've got dialog linked to quests and running effects/spells/cloaks whatever, we've got visual filters when you're drunk or on drugs, and things like those all started with wondering, "what else can we do with this that no one's doing, yet?"

Like, what if randomly, your only dialog options were things like, "Uhhhmmm..." or "**giggle**" or "Tits?" and you couldn't progress quests or sell all those wooden plates (seriously, why is there ALWAYS a wooden plate in my pack?!?) or rent a room or even effectively negotiate prostitution?

Doesn't even have to be blocking dialog; just visually replacing the text in the dialogue window, but letting the selections still trigger whatever dialog from the NPC. So, you get selection options like above, but they BEHAVE like you asked what's for sale, or what's a Breton doing in Skyrim, or SAY CLOUD DISTRICT AGAIN, MOTHERFUCKER I DARE YOU. But you don't know what you're picking, unless you've memorized the order of the prompts (bonus points if the prompts position can be shuffled and randomized).

So, it's like they're DESPERATELY trying to have a fulfilling conversation with you, but you're just babbling randomly, so they're just shifting through topics, trying to guess at what you meant, while you just stare blankly, and bounce, and giggle.

And not all the time, but occasionally; maybe linked to arousal*time since last orgasm or something, or maybe just totally random.

In the end, the more mods you're running (particularly LL & SexLab mods), the farther away you get from actually playing Skyrim, anyway, and you're basically reshaping into a new game, customized to what YOU find entertaining. For me, if elements like the above were possible or ever implemented anywhere, I'd NEVER use the mod unless they could be toggled on and and off at will; but if they were available and toggleable and/or reversible, I'd DEFINITELY have them switched on, most of the time.

This is all pie-in-the-sky spitballing, anyway. Just mostly brainstorming and throwing out ideas that break from the tired and overdone "now you move slower," "now you can't do magic good," tropes that are used in so many mods. It's after midnight, so my mental filter sort of shut down, and all the abstract falls out.

3 hours ago, Sulrandir said:

In the end, the more mods you're running (particularly LL & SexLab mods), the farther away you get from actually playing Skyrim, anyway, and you're basically reshaping into a new game, customized to what YOU find entertaining. For me, if elements like the above were possible or ever implemented anywhere, I'd NEVER use the mod unless they could be toggled on and and off at will; but if they were available and toggleable and/or reversible, I'd DEFINITELY have them switched on, most of the time.

This is all pie-in-the-sky spitballing, anyway. Just mostly brainstorming and throwing out ideas that break from the tired and overdone "now you move slower," "now you can't do magic good," tropes that are used in so many mods. It's after midnight, so my mental filter sort of shut down, and all the abstract falls out.

I understand what you're saying the post, but I highlight this part because I agree such extreme additions I think need to have a toggle effect put into place. 

For example in my current game my character started off as a male morag tong member, I have bimbo curse, sex change and transgender all set to active.  As it happened he got the sex change first so I switched off the bimbo curse, because this would be how I think Sanguine would look upon him/her. Sanguine doesn't care how he got to be a she just as long as he changes. Even if he has to do it himself, which Sanguine can do at a certain point in SD+. I see it as part of the character journey to become a Succubus and one of his Alicias. 

Next play through I may go from a big burly nord who likes women, to a sex crazed bimbo who likes cock, it all depends on the rng of the  hormones mod. I also keep a journal in the mod "Take Notes" to show their slow decline and corruption. 

I also use the PSQ mod which adds its own buffs and debuffs to the player state when they become a succubus. Along with a danger of dying if the character becomes starved of sex. 

12 hours ago, LinksSword said:

So i know for a fact that "public sex attack" is not working i been playing for hours with the chance set to 100% besides that even in other playthroughs i never seen this happen? 

20190515171342_1.jpg

I had it work in one game, but the next new start I also set it to 100% and nothing. It seems to be miss firing or another factor I have not noticed is in effect. 

4 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I understand what you're saying the post, but I highlight this part because I agree such extreme additions I think need to have a toggle effect put into place. 

It's something that's so often missing from mods which actually change the rules of the game: the ability to change the rules back.  And the more different things a mod is doing, then the more those elements need to be handled separately.  On the handful of mods I'm actively following the dev threads for, on the few occasions that I've assaulted those mod authors with my half-assed ideas/suggestions/feedback/requests, every single time, somewhere in there is always "with a toggle in MCM, of course."  There's very few possible mod functions which wouldn't be helped by the ability to shut them off or reverse them.  I need to be able to switch off Bimbo Curse, if I'm only really interested in the skin color change, for example.  Look at Deviously Cursed Loot: it's doing a few dozen different things at once.  I have more than 90% of that mod switched off, because I have other mods handling those aspects in ways that suit my game better.  If those individual elements of DCL couldn't be toggled on and off, I'd either have to choose to use DCL and ignore all these other great mods, or else toss DCL and the other mods I'm running which rely on it.

And, with any sort of spell or effect that is or will become permanent, such as the Bimbo Curse, here, I really, really would like to see a debug option to roll it back and remove the curse and effects.  I'm incredibly hesitant to even attempt to enable this in any remotely seriously playthrough/save, because there's the chance I could get the curse, play along for hours with it, progress gameplay significantly during that time, fail to curse the curse, and then decide I don't like playing as a Bimbo, anymore.  I'd rather not lose hours of progress.  With SD+, I can cheat my way out of slavery easily, so if a gameplay situation becomes untenable, I can always get back to freedom, even when the gameplay/narrative doesn't  really allow for it.  I'd prefer a debug option in that mod to end the current enslavement quest, but there are so many things going on behind the scenes in SD+, I can see why a debug rollback wouldn't necessarily accomplish what you'd intuitively expect.  I can see the same here, really.

But maybe a potion that you can only get through console or AddItemMenu or something, which is an instant cheaters-only bimbo cure, even after the curse has become permanent?  Just as a safety net for those who want to really try to experience that part of the mod, but who, like me, might have fickle tastes?

I don't usually actually use such rollback options; I usually "play through the pain," as it were; but knowing it's there, if everything goes to pot, makes it much easier for me to rationalize trying it out within my game's narrative.

37 minutes ago, Sulrandir said:

And, with any sort of spell or effect that is or will become permanent, such as the Bimbo Curse, here, I really, really would like to see a debug option to roll it back and remove the curse and effects. 

Pretty sure that's there.  "Permanent" just means the in-game method for getting the cure no longer works.

1 hour ago, Saviorsrd said:

Pretty sure that's there.  "Permanent" just means the in-game method for getting the cure no longer works.

Cool. I've been ramping up to kicking off the Bimbo Curse, but wanted to progress through some things first, and figured I'd branch off my main save to just mess around with it, but I didn't want to b0rk my main playthrough to try it out, so haven't really gone digging into it enough, yet.

4 hours ago, Saviorsrd said:

yeah you can still cure yourself through the mcm or you can use the console to set the permanent mode off.

10 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I had it work in one game, but the next new start I also set it to 100% and nothing. It seems to be miss firing or another factor I have not noticed is in effect. 

yeah its to bad, another thing i think should trigger rape is tripping, since you would be vulnerable. 

10 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

By the gods you are right! It is a bug where random public attacks are totally disabled once you are a bimbo.

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/issues/746

What I meant to do is disable them when you are at risk of transforming... to avoid interferences... not AFTER  you transform.

I fixed it on my end and it will be part of the next update.

14 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

By the gods you are right! It is a bug where random public attacks are totally disabled once you are a bimbo.

What I meant to do is disable them when you are at risk of transforming... to avoid interferences... not AFTER  you transform.

June mini update perhaps?  no rush but i would like to see the intended working feature since i never got it working.

6 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Also mounted bimbo brainwash messages no longer work.

46 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Will you add more bimbo npcs? besides honey?

I could see one as a random encounter that could lead you to get cursed.

Since Honey's 'infection curse' doesn't quite fit with how I explained the curses with daedric influence, the story I am preparing for her has to make her unique.

I will add more bimbos in a few places, but they will not give the curse to the player.

On the other hand, I will add other ways to receive the bimbo curse... just not from sex with a bimbo.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Since Honey's 'infection curse' doesn't quite fit with how I explained the curses with daedric influence, the story I am preparing for her has to make her unique.

I will add more bimbos in a few places, but they will not give the curse to the player.

On the other hand, I will add other ways to receive the bimbo curse... just not from sex with a bimbo.

So i know you said that bimbo hormones are going to have a big over hull in the future and be much more involved, but what do they do at the moment? just cause changes in mind control messages?

55 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

So i know you said that bimbo hormones are going to have a big over hull in the future and be much more involved, but what do they do at the moment? just cause changes in mind control messages?

They also affect the chances of the curse going permanent after day 15.  100% doesn't quite translate into a guaranteed life as a platinum blonde, but it's pretty close.

7 minutes ago, Saviorsrd said:

They also affect the chances of the curse going permanent after day 15.  100% doesn't quite translate into a guaranteed life as a platinum blonde, but it's pretty close.

yeah that seems to be all it does and i think change messages from 3rd to 1st person once your hormone count goes up, This is one of my fav mods, and despite the challenges i was able to complete all three main quests as a bimbo. tho i have defeat and cursed loot as a alt to death to balance things out.

Also playing by my own made up rules, once cursed i cannot openly seek a outcast to cure me, instead i will have to happen to bump into one or if i am heading a certain way for a questline, also can't be more then 50% aroused in order to cure myself.  And i can only use dedric hearts from loot. When bimbo is significantly aroused i must go and beg to npcs to be fucked. and finally i have to wear slutty outfits after the feet become deformed.

And in the other end to go to a outcast to get cursed i have to be atleast 50% aroused and again i can't openly search them out.