View File

Background:

I noticed that the default male nudesuit in the SexLab framework was not properly texturized: as seen in the screenshot, the penis had a plain skin color and the vanilla bikini texture was visible. I don't know if it happens to everyone or I did something wrong, but I tried to fix it and when I found out that no matter where you told the .nif files to load the textures from, they looked for the vanilla ones, I fixed it by simply installing 4uDIK1's body replacer. Then, seeing the options that came in 4uDIK1's file, I thought: why not make variants of the nudesuit for all tastes?

Default SexLab nudesuit:

TESV_2013_10_21_23_46_45_08.png

To the point: what is this?

A compendium of male nudesuit variants. I simply took 4uDIK1's files and gave them file structure and names so they would replace both the default body and SexLab's nudesuit.

IMPORTANT: Except the two hairless ones, all variants REQUIRE the .esp provided separately. Without it, you will see a black space instead of pubic and armpit hair.

It can be merged with the Bashed Patch, so don't worry about the mod limit.

Features:

Bodies will have the characteristics of the chosen option when naked and, when engaged in sex, the SexLab nudesuit will be replaced with an erect mesh with the same textures as the option you chose. Nude variants show a flaccid penis that can also be seen from below in underwear variants.

There are 10 combinations available:

· No body hair - Underwear

NH_UW1.pngNH_UW2.png

· No body hair - Nude

NH_NU1.pngNH_NU2.png

· Less hair - No armpit hair - Underwear

LH_NA_UW1.pngLH_NA_UW2.png

· Less hair - No armpit hair - Nude

LH_NA_NU1.pngLH_NA_NU2.png

· Less hair - Armpit hair - Underwear

LH_AR_UW1.pngLH_AR_UW2.png

· Less hair - Armpit hair - Nude

LH_AR_NU1.pngLH_AR_NU2.png

· More hair - No armpit hair - Underwear

MH_NA_UW1.pngMH_NA_UW2.png

· More hair - No armpit hair - Nude

MH_NA_NU1.pngMH_NA_NU2.png

· More hair - Armpit hair - Underwear

MH_AR_UW1.pngMH_AR_UW2.png

· More hair - Armpit hair - Nude

MH_AR_NU1.pngMH_AR_NU2.png

Notes:

· There is a more-or-less noticeable seam at neck and wrists. It came with the textures and it's not something I know how to fix.

· There is some clipping at the back of the underwear. Again, this came with the original meshes and I don't know how to fix it.

Warning:

This will replace your current body model and textures.

If you are happy with your current body replacer or you use another method of handling erections during sex (like SoS), you probably don't want this mod.

Installation:

Just copy to the Data folder or use NMM.

Credits:

Ashal - SexLab Framework

4uDIK1 - All meshes and textures used here.

To do:

· Add the .esp file to each variant.

· Find out how to do one of these all-in-one NMM installers with the fancy checkboxes and stuff.

· Maybe add variants like "only pubic hair" and others.

I have a Problem with the Body. Around Penis it's black. Have test different Bodys. Everytime same.

Gods, I am retarded. I think this happens because the SexLab .esm tells the nudesuit where to get the textures instead of letting the mesh control it completely, and it doesn't consider pubic/armpit hair meshes.

I had the fix but, since it worked after I deleted it, I thought it was not necessary anymore. Apparently it worked for me because it was embedded in my Bashed Patch.

I'll upload it in 15 minutes, and sorry for the inconvenience. :P

Does this require Sexlab 1.2? I tried both "less hair nude" versions with 1.15, and the men are all impotent.

It worked for me with 1.15.

The only thing I can think of is that you don't have the "Males use nudesuit" option enabled in the SexLab MCM menu, since the erect mesh is, precisely, in the nudesuit. If you do, it would be SexLab not loading the nudesuit properly.

Thanks, that was indeed the problem. I guessed I unchecked it when I installed my previous body mod and then forgot the option existed.

Depending how soon you're updating, it may be useful to move the "IMPORTANT" message about the esp into the installation instructions.

Currently my favorite penis mod. A good small-footprint solution to the erection problem.

Hey Oversette, thanks for this, but could you make a single esp package that link the body suit meshes and texture by putting just the human male inside

meshes\sexlab\malenudesuit_x.nif

textures\sexlab\malebody_x.dds (within hands if needed)
so that the only naked male body around would be the man player character and just during the sexlab animations?

Thanks

Not sure if I could just install your Underwear version, behind the esp.

Anyway, I just made it to work as I wished by installing your nudw (less hair) version mod and then removing:

Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets\malebody_0.nif

Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets\malebody_1.nif

So, now all the men naked bodies, included main man character, have underwear by using the default Skyrim one, while inside the sexlab framework, my male character is nude, by using just your meshes:

Skyrim\Data\Meshes\SexLab\malenudesuit_0.nif
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\SexLab\malenudesuit_1.nif

behind the textures installed by your Nudesuite Variant.

Thanks.

Ps: Looking  inside nifskope I saw there is a way to link textures, Indeed I thought would be more clean by installing textures inside sexlab foolder. So I tried to change the meshes paths to the textures (and saving), moving the .dds according, but i guess I missed something because it didn't work. In fact the character had the same problem (missing textures) how it was by default. I guess for this come your esp file.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a problem with the Framework 1.31 and this Nudesuit. With the old Framework including 1.30 is all ok but with the 1.31 the Penis is flaccid. My PC character (Female) is not amused :s  Anyone can help me?

2107d8296364904.jpg

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to activate the Nudesuite in 1.31 again. :blush:  All ok now.

• 2 weeks later...

Tech question:

downloaded the nude/underwear version (even if I already use the 4udk meshes and textures. Just a curiosity).

Why there are two NIF files (malebody_0 and _1) insided the actor - male - textures folder? Are they needed or is it only a little error?

Woa, I have no idea why these are there (and only in the hairless versions). Not needed, nor a hindrance, just some minor mistake on my part.

Thanks for pointing it out. I'll remove them. C:

• 1 month later...