17 hours ago, wareware said:

You can keep using vanilla NPCs if you implement a fallback. When the quest stage is set you can check If the priestess is married or dead and then enable a custom NPC and swap references. Its extra work but once you set something like this up you can implement it even for the dawnstar museum curator.

I know how to detect dead NPCs and NPCs with vanilla spouses, but I haven't figured out yet how to detect if an NPC is married to the PC.

21 hours ago, McRutt said:

No, at least not one that overtly advertises itself as such. Would defeat mods ever use such functionality?

I looked at the code and it's set up like this:

• When you are locked in the cage the second time the 'Pit Bitch' quest stage is 130. 
  • When you go down either tunnel on 'Pit Bitch' stage 130+ there are trigger boxes that set the 'Pit Bitch' stage to 140 (which puts everyone in combat mode - and makes the bad guys killable)
  • When the orc is killed on 'Pit Bitch' stage 140+ it sets the 'Skooma Whore' quest to 340 (it also sets the 'Pit Bitch' quest to 150, but all that does is make a conversation with Balazar available).
  • When you exit the cave there's a trigger box that triggers on 'Skooma Whore' quest stage 340+ and sets the stage to 350.
  • The Jarl's ending dialogue is available on 'Skooma Whore' quest stage 350.

So, there aren't many ways to get through this without hitting quest stage 350:

• You leave without anyone killing the orc
  • You fast travel (with a mod) out of the cave 

That's all I can think of. Does that give you any clues as to what might have happened? Do you have a save where you can run it again? (Note that the mod makes an autosave at the point you are locked up the second time.)

6 hours ago, Gristle said:

Actually, there is no relevant trigger box for this. There is a "scene" that is playing, and in the scene, after the introduction of the PC, the orc says "bring out the first wolf" the wolf's cage is opened and then in the next phase of the scene, the orc says "here comes our biggest wolf" and the wolf gets an AI package to run to the pit and after the orc finishes speaking his dialogue the quest stage advances (invisibly) to 70. Quest stage 70 calls Sexlab. 

Does this dialogue take place? Does the wolf run into the pit?  I would try reloading a save to see. Maybe the wolf is getting hung up on something?

So, Apparently yes.

Both PC and the wolf are automatically walking, and somehow if any of them or both get slightly stuck it goes into a loop trying to find the right path (sorry i have 0 knowledge on the terminology)

The first time it occurred i had control over PC, so i parked it into the pit center and did try with console to TC the wolf, but wasn't able to move it into the hallway (he would be stuck inside the cage) cause with TC i could control it going foward or backwards but not turn.

Reloading again a quicksave right before the Orc goes into the pit anc calls presents the PC did same until eventually one save did manage to unstuck both PC and the wolf.

I have no idea how it did it, was pretty random, but it worked.

P.S. Can't wait for further developement of other quests, keep up the good work!

Edited by Dalailamer

I was bored, so I made a patch for Devious Devices users :3

Supports female and male (FOR MALE REQUIRES: Devious Devices For Him!).

Based on version: 0.922b

LE - 1.7.3: TESTED

SE - 1.5.97: TESTED

AE - 1.6.659 : TESTED (GoG)

AE - 1.6.1170 : TESTED

Marked as Light Plugin ❤️

I would ask those using SE, AE and AE GoG to check and confirm if it works ❤️
Remember: Make a copy of your game save ;)

Required: Devious Devices 5.2+

LE - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/15078-devious-devices-le-52/

SE - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5878-devious-devices-se/

Female:

Spoiler

20240126034657_1.jpg.d73388217ec90f1f3b547623728622f7.jpg

Male:

Spoiler

20240126034725_1.jpg.fa3f0d5b196eff295eb8dd31e6e126a7.jpg

Balazar The Husky Patch For DD.zip

Edited by killer905

I have complete few day ago the chapter 3. It is very nice. The whole mod is well done.

The diversity of the mod made it possible for me to see new scene (Animation) with species I never see before.

It's hard to say but I think my favorite part in the last chapter is the bandit cave with the wolfs. A nice wink to the abbandoned mod Wolfclub Alpha by PCHS.

I don't know if you could add a sleeping bag on the floor and made the scene repeated itself or add a new one when you missing the lock of the cell?  I did grab the lockpick in the bag near of the cage but since my PC is bad at lockpick she broke it 🫡. Could be nice to add a scene or another way to grab or get another lockpick. If you ever go for this idea please make the lock harder. For my part i just reload the game until I get it.

I don't know if it's wanted but one of the bandit remain alive and not hostile Drelus. After my Black knight come to my rescue, everyone else was dead except him.

Spoiler

20240122235153_1.thumb.jpg.c91cbb2aa707ef76aa87e7767a3485c3.jpg

There is also a missing information with the part of  Ingun Roncenoir. It was night when Iwas looking for her. I find her sleeping in her manor. She request I come find her there but the scene did not become avalable until It was in the morning. The scene was not avalable at night. Maybe write it in the questlog to come see her in the morning between the hour X to X.

Spoiler

20240122220604_1.thumb.jpg.4dadb2f22f1f93b738740429e2ca1157.jpg20240122220613_1.thumb.jpg.20e4aee0bcf88d7a55fc7057e6a597a0.jpg20240122221845_1.thumb.jpg.cbcb52ac9190c45c2a8b165a311d2556.jpg

It think there is a glitch with the scene in the spider mining site. Since i did not clear the cave I was attack by another spider in the scene. When my health become quite low and my PC was near to die I did the  CC command killall.

Spoiler

20240122231217_1.thumb.jpg.ad3cdc84f49b000f3ad812c5310bf10b.jpg

I did find another glith with the «Final part» in solitude.

I  fast travel to solitude and Balathar was nowhere to be found. I didn't have the spell to summun him at that moment so I teleport him

in the shop with CC command but he was invisible. Strangely he was detected by the NPC and I could get the redguard outfit. He did show up eventually

when I get outside of Solitude.

I love the fact you can keep him  or send him back after you receive the redguard costume. With the summun spell you have nice option.

In complement of «normal» request of Balthazar for sex it's cool you give us the option let us ask him what kind of interaction you want. 

I use sexlab survival and my character as become complete addicted to beast cock and cum at the end of your mod.

It allow me to treat the «Cum hunger» with those option.

Thank you for the mod I enjoy it!

Edited by lcewolf
8 hours ago, lcewolf said:

I don't know if you could add a sleeping bag on the floor and made the scene repeated itself or add a new one when you missing the lock of the cell?  I did grab the lockpick in the bag near of the cage but since my PC is bad at lockpick she broke it 🫡. Could be nice to add a scene or another way to grab or get another lockpick. If you ever go for this idea please make the lock harder. For my part i just reload the game until I get it.

Originally, I had a sleeping bag in the cell, but for some reason every time the PC slept, the wolves would teleport outside of their cages. Some weird Skyrim engine thing with cages. It's hard to get things to stay in them. So, I just removed the bed for simplicity. As for the lockpicking, I realize that it will be hard for some PCs, but the mod does an autosave when the PC is locked in the cell the second time, so it will be easy for anyone to make another try.

I don't know if it's wanted but one of the bandit remain alive and not hostile Drelus. After my Black knight come to my rescue, everyone else was dead except him.

Thanks. I will fix. I always killed him first in my playtesting, so I didn't notice this issue.

There is also a missing information with the part of  Ingun Roncenoir. It was night when Iwas looking for her. I find her sleeping in her manor. She request I come find her there but the scene did not become avalable until It was in the morning. The scene was not avalable at night. Maybe write it in the questlog to come see her in the morning between the hour X to X.

I'll add more time information to the objective and/or log. The issue is I don't want the scene to start in her bedroom. That's why the dialogue isn't available at night.

It think there is a glitch with the scene in the spider mining site. Since i did not clear the cave I was attack by another spider in the scene. When my health become quite low and my PC was near to die I did the  CC command killall.

Actually, one of the spiders (the one not involved in the sex scenes) is supposed to be hostile. So, you do have to fight that one. Ideally before the sex scene with the others.  In my playtesting, it always approached and attacked immediately. Did you run past it?

I did find another glith with the «Final part» in solitude.

I  fast travel to solitude and Balathar was nowhere to be found. I didn't have the spell to summun him at that moment so I teleport him

in the shop with CC command but he was invisible. Strangely he was detected by the NPC and I could get the redguard outfit. He did show up eventually

when I get outside of Solitude.

He may have been there, but in dog form. Since you haven't gained him favor yet in Solitude, he will assume his dog form when he teleports there outside. In my playtesting, whenever I enter the shop, he switches to dremora form.  If he is in dog form, then his dremora form is disabled and teleported to a holding cell. So, if you teleport him back, he will be disabled (and invisible). I would reload the save and look around. I'm guessing he's there somewhere in dog form. But then he should change to dremora form when you enter the shop.

Thank you for the mod I enjoy it!

Glad you like it, and thanks for the notes!

29 minutes ago, Gristle said:

Actually, one of the spiders (the one not involved in the sex scenes) is supposed to be hostile. So, you do have to fight that one. Ideally before the sex scene with the others.  In my playtesting, it always approached and attacked immediately. Did you run past it?

I was running toward her to attack her with my sword. I got catch in the web.

30 minutes ago, Gristle said:

Originally, I had a sleeping bag in the cell, but for some reason every time the PC slept, the wolves would teleport outside of their cages. Some weird Skyrim engine thing with cages. It's hard to get things to stay in them. So, I just removed the bed for simplicity. As for the lockpicking, I realize that it will be hard for some PCs, but the mod does an autosave when the PC is locked in the cell the second time, so it will be easy for anyone to make another try.

I understand. I suppose you cannot put an activator in the cell to create or activated a scene/sexscene where you could get another Lockpick? Like sexscene + messagebox.  (Someone drop without be aware, one of his lockpick in the cell or you find a lockpick near the wolf). But in all case at least you have create a savegame when enter the cage ^^. For my part I have waited and looked around to try to found another one on my first try. I even wait in the cell without success. But yes when I reload the last game I was in the cell.

Edited by lcewolf
1 hour ago, wayandean said:

Sylgja wont say anything about the white wolf. The quest marker is above her head but no conversation options. Help please.

After entering Sylgja's house, there should be an animation with a fox, which should also be in her house otherwise it will not allow you to talk to her. 

@Gristle

I went through the whole mod with my DD patch :3

The only thing I found was that during the sex scene with Balazar and Dinya, one of the other NPCs called her Dragonborn" :D

Calcelmo: we are supposed to go outside the city walls to check his Dwemer sex toy :O but there is a dialogue available (starting sex with dwemer sex toy) also in Understone Keep and markarth instead of only outside the city.

Sylgja wont say anything about the white wolf. The quest marker is above her head but no conversation options. Help please.

When you enter, Sylgja is supposed to be having fun with the pet fox that is running around in her house. Her conversation options become available after that Sexlab animation finishes. The likely problem is that you don't have any fox animations enabled. In any case, you can skip the conversation with Sylgja with "setstage BLZR_Riften 240". The stage 240 log will tell you the information you missed. 

28 minutes ago, killer905 said:

I went through the whole mod with my DD patch :3

Thanks for this. I will test soon on AE.

The only thing I found was that during the sex scene with Balazar and Dinya, one of the other NPCs called her Dragonborn" :D

I'm assuming she wasn't the Dragonborn. I'll find the dialogue and fix the condition.

Calcelmo: we are supposed to go outside the city walls to check his Dwemer sex toy :O but there is a dialogue available (starting sex with dwemer sex toy) also in Understone Keep and markarth instead of only outside the city.

Thanks for the note. I'll add a condition to this dialogue that Calcelmo must be in the exterior cell.

9 minutes ago, Gristle said:

Thanks for this. I will test soon on AE.

Which AE? GoG or Steam?

I'm assuming she wasn't the Dragonborn. I'll find the dialogue and fix the condition.

Maybe she is Dragonborn, but she doesn't know that? ^^

6 hours ago, Gristle said:

When you enter, Sylgja is supposed to be having fun with the pet fox that is running around in her house. Her conversation options become available after that Sexlab animation finishes. The likely problem is that you don't have any fox animations enabled. In any case, you can skip the conversation with Sylgja with "setstage BLZR_Riften 240". The stage 240 log will tell you the information you missed. 

Thanks. As far as the animations go, I do have the creature pack installed but yes sometimes the animations don't work. The wolves, spiders, troll, dragon, ash spawn work fine but the Dwemer automaton etc didn't.

Also none of them have a penis and my character's face has zero expressions while being 'used'.

2 hours ago, wayandean said:

Thanks. As far as the animations go, I do have the creature pack installed but yes sometimes the animations don't work. The wolves, spiders, troll, dragon, ash spawn work fine but the Dwemer automaton etc didn't.

You can open up SLAL and look at the individual creature animations and see if you have any marked for Dwemer centurions and foxes. The packs sometimes have omissions. For example, I have four animation packs and three have no Centurion animations and one has just one.

2 hours ago, wayandean said:

Also none of them have a penis and my character's face has zero expressions while being 'used'.

I'm no expert here, but for the penis, I would check to make sure you have the right versions of MNC and Creature Framework installed for your game/SKSE/SexLab version.  For the character's face, I would make sure your expression settings in SexLab are correct. Running the Mfg Fix mod probably wouldn't hurt either.

I guess this mod ends after you get him the clothing in Solitude?

If so, I really enjoyed the mod even though I'm not really into the bestiality stuff. The Riften whore quest was good, I wish there was more to it. The 'party' was a little bit of a let down, though I know it must be a lot of work for you. I guess I wish there was just a bit more 'normal/forced' sex with humanoids.

Also, the dungeon area finale where you fight the cultists, is impossible for a very low level character, I had to console kill them.

Anyway, a great mod and I appreciate the work you must have put into it.

If so, I really enjoyed the mod even though I'm not really into the bestiality stuff. The Riften whore quest was good, I wish there was more to it. The 'party' was a little bit of a let down, though I know it must be a lot of work for you. I guess I wish there was just a bit more 'normal/forced' sex with humanoids.

Also, the dungeon area finale where you fight the cultists, is impossible for a very low level character, I had to console kill them.

Yes, mod end here (for now)

3 hours ago, wayandean said:

I was level 4. The «Black Knight» Did all the job. I was running for my life ^^

Right. The idea is you can dismiss (or keep if you like) Balazar as a follower and summon him back later (when the next Jarl quest is published) to continue the adventure. 

Thanks. I'm trying to balance the humanoid/creature encounters. You can, of course, continue as the Riften town whore if you like, and there are some more interesting encounters with Haelga and others if you didn't see them the first time around.  I was going back and forth on adding a MMMF scene to the party. I wasn't sure whether it would make the warehouse scene too long or not. 

This is tough to balance. I tend to avoid "leveled" actors because it's easier to control unique ones, especially for Sexlab scenes. I did try balance it for Balazar's strength, but I never playtested it with a really low level PC. Even with my level 25 PC (who runs around lightly armored), I still had to let Balazar take a lot of the fight there and in the bandit cave.

Thanks. Let me know if you spot any bugs or have any suggestions for future Jarl quests.

Im on the quest for Ingun helping with the wild man. everytime i speak to her and she leads me down my game is freezing. i think it might be something to do with him. if i follow her down it has frozen on the stairs and just outside the door. i have tried to push ahead of her and gotten into the room with him but once she got to the door its froze again. so im unsure of how to get past it

21 hours ago, Gristle said:

Right. The idea is you can dismiss (or keep if you like) Balazar as a follower and summon him back later (when the next Jarl quest is published) to continue the adventure. 

Thanks. I'm trying to balance the humanoid/creature encounters. You can, of course, continue as the Riften town whore if you like, and there are some more interesting encounters with Haelga and others if you didn't see them the first time around.  I was going back and forth on adding a MMMF scene to the party. I wasn't sure whether it would make the warehouse scene too long or not. 

This is tough to balance. I tend to avoid "leveled" actors because it's easier to control unique ones, especially for Sexlab scenes. I did try balance it for Balazar's strength, but I never playtested it with a really low level PC. Even with my level 25 PC (who runs around lightly armored), I still had to let Balazar take a lot of the fight there and in the bandit cave.

Thanks. Let me know if you spot any bugs or have any suggestions for future Jarl quests.

Thanks for the offer to give story suggestions.

Hmm, maybe the Jarl needs an important heirloom precious to the hold but it has been stolen by bandits. They need the PC to find it but they have no idea in which camp it is. The only lead is that they deal with a known slaver. The Jarl will arrange for the PC to be sold to the slaver who will take her to be passed around different camps in the hold for money, (the slavers will walk her around the map to different camps so she can be ‘used’ (maybe look at devious framework for ideas)) until she finds the one with the heirloom. Eventually she will be sold back to the Jarl’s agent so she can report to the Jarl.

Alternatively, she is actually sold to the bandits with the heirloom and used for a while etc but it goes wrong so when the Jarl’s men come to rescue her (Balazar can track her), she’s already been sold to another camp, eventually she’s ransomed/rescued back to the Jarl.

Another perhaps is the Jarl wishes her to go undercover as an Imperial/Stormcloak to find out the enemy camp locations to help with the war effort. Her treachery is discovered and is used as the camp whore (perhaps led to other camps too) until she can escape/be rescued, with the information.

Send the PC as a whore peace offering, to the local orc strongholds to gain their help for the coming civil war.

Undercover whore at a tavern/pirate den to find a spy but it doesn’t go according to plan as she is discovered and sold to other taverns/pirates. Eventually she escapes/rescued with the information needed.

I hope any of this helps with some ideas for you and let me know if you would like some more. I know this is all humanoid stuff but I’m sure you can throw in a dog or something, if you so wish.

Edited by wayandean
17 hours ago, 69Setsunaxcross69 said:

Im on the quest for Ingun helping with the wild man. everytime i speak to her and she leads me down my game is freezing. i think it might be something to do with him. if i follow her down it has frozen on the stairs and just outside the door. i have tried to push ahead of her and gotten into the room with him but once she got to the door its froze again. so im unsure of how to get past it

The wild man (a vanilla NPC) is enabled when she says "follow me" and starts walking. There's nothing enabled or triggered on the way to the door. She does have dialogue available when she gets to the door, but it's passive and optional. I don't know why the game would freeze when she gets to the door. She's just being given an AI package to walk to the door and wait. Do you have any Riften town mods that change the manor?

7 hours ago, wayandean said:

Thanks for the offer to give story suggestions.

Hmm, maybe the Jarl needs an important heirloom precious to the hold but it has been stolen by bandits. They need the PC to find it but they have no idea in which camp it is. The only lead is that they deal with a known slaver. The Jarl will arrange for the PC to be sold to the slaver who will take her to be passed around different camps in the hold for money, (the slavers will walk her around the map to different camps so she can be ‘used’ (maybe look at devious framework for ideas)) until she finds the one with the heirloom. Eventually she will be sold back to the Jarl’s agent so she can report to the Jarl.

Alternatively, she is actually sold to the bandits with the heirloom and used for a while etc but it goes wrong so when the Jarl’s men come to rescue her (Balazar can track her), she’s already been sold to another camp, eventually she’s ransomed/rescued back to the Jarl.

Another perhaps is the Jarl wishes her to go undercover as an Imperial/Stormcloak to find out the enemy camp locations to help with the war effort. Her treachery is discovered and is used as the camp whore (perhaps led to other camps too) until she can escape/be rescued, with the information.

Send the PC as a whore peace offering, to the local orc strongholds to gain their help for the coming civil war.

Undercover whore at a tavern/pirate den to find a spy but it doesn’t go according to plan as she is discovered and sold to other taverns/pirates. Eventually she escapes/rescued with the information needed.

I hope any of this helps with some ideas for you and let me know if you would like some more. I know this is all humanoid stuff but I’m sure you can throw in a dog or something, if you so wish.

These are all good ideas, but most involve the PC being captured, enslaved or restrained in some way. One constant issue with (submissive) quests in Skyrim is that many PCs are super strong and it's difficult to set up believable situations where they can be subdued, captured, etc. Also, like with the Riften quest, while it's easy enough to come up with some way to capture them and put them in a cell (e.g., drugs, magic), it's then hard to let them out of the cell to do anything without letting them use their powers to kill everyone and escape. Even an unarmed PC might have a ton of magic and shouts, etc. In the Riften quest, the mod takes control of the PC (using a weakened-by-drugs rationale) to deal with this, which is fun for a bit, but then it removes the player agency and turns that stage into more of a cutscene. That's not a terrible thing, but I don't want to do it with every quest.

Of course the quests need to find ways to motivate the PC to go forward with the quest, Ideally, that would mean motivating the PC to do something, rather than forcing the PC to do something against their will. Some of the latter is OK, but the former allows for more open-ended quests and more player agency. So, for example, looking for some precious or historical heirloom or artifact is a great quest motivator, which might force the PC into all kinds of situations to find it, but I'd rather not actually sell the PC into slavery, because then I have to deal with the 'why doesn't she just kill everyone and escape slavery' question. For example, sending the PC to an orc stronghold as a peace offering or to negotiate something sounds like a good quest, or at least quest start. 

The other issue is that Balazar was left behind on the Riften quest specifically because of similar issues (i.e., why wouldn't Balazar rescue her, kill everyone, etc.?). And, it would be great to include Balazar more on other quests. Again, leaving him once and a while is fine, but I don't want to do it for every quest. I could see the PC asking him to hang back from time to time, of course, as he's going to disrupt some schemes. 

1 hour ago, Gristle said:

One constant issue with (submissive) quests in Skyrim is that many PCs are super strong and it's difficult to set up believable situations where they can be subdued, captured, etc.

I always think about it. Almost always, the character has no choice; or rather, the choice is either to submit or to happily submit. This makes the character look mentally retarded and makes them uncomfortable to play in the long run. Run around on humiliating quests and be abandoned like garbage, because there is too much contrast between the greatness in the vanilla plot and crawling on your knees in front of some homeless people.

It’s not entirely clear what all these complex schemes are for, if it all boils down to the fact that anyone with a stick sticking out can use the heroine whenever and however they want. You can make everything much simpler, put her on the road with her legs spread and let everyone cum in her, beat her, use her as a toilet, everything as little slave owners like.

Edited by danna233