zertmater Posted September 9, 2020 Posted September 9, 2020 13 minutes ago, 4nk8r said: Is this crash report before or after you disabled the sisters plugin? The problem from the log is somewhere in 1 of these plugins below, probably 0_katnerd_StartPlayerFemale_Spells.esp. That one looks to be baked into your bashed patch. Disable 0_katnerd_StartPlayerFemale_Spells.esp and rebuild your bashed patch, then see if you still crash: Bashed Patch, 0.esp 0_katnerd_StartPlayerFemale_Spells.esp Better Dynamic Snow.esp zMirai.esp after, ill check the bashed patch
zertmater Posted September 9, 2020 Posted September 9, 2020 after check all of that .esp (Bashed Patch, 0.esp 0_katnerd_StartPlayerFemale_Spells.esp Better Dynamic Snow.esp zMirai.esp) crash at the start of the sex scene with Fjorta Crash_2020_9_8_22-26-47.txt after that crash i tried to fix it again, but still ctd in the same part Crash_2020_9_8_22-34-41.txt
JerseyWalrus Posted September 10, 2020 Posted September 10, 2020 I know there are Bodyslide files for the Sisters outfits on the main page, but has anyone had success converting them to CBBE bodies/adding physics to them? I get decent-to-mixed results when I've tried on my own, specifically with the Pure Sisters dress having the legs invisible in-game and the normal sisters gown being a pain to shape in Outfit Studio.
Daedric Prince of Lust Posted September 11, 2020 Posted September 11, 2020 I love this mod, but I hate whichever update changed donation animations to kissing. Kissing is absolutely horrible in Skyrim. Can you please make this optional, or just revert it? Make it oral, maybe.
4nk8r Posted September 11, 2020 Posted September 11, 2020 48 minutes ago, Daedric Prince of Lust said: I love this mod, but I hate whichever update changed donation animations to kissing. Kissing is absolutely horrible in Skyrim. Can you please make this optional, or just revert it? Make it oral, maybe. That would be some other mod. Animations are random for me during donation events. All kinds of stuff. Would make your eyes bleed for me to type of it.
kapibar Posted September 12, 2020 Posted September 12, 2020 This mod makes the temple of Dibella in Markarth extremely bright for me. It's actually almost white, to the point I can barely navigate. Is there a solution for this problem?
Mr. Otaku Posted September 12, 2020 Posted September 12, 2020 20 minutes ago, kapibar said: This mod makes the temple of Dibella in Markarth extremely bright for me. It's actually almost white, to the point I can barely navigate. Is there a solution for this problem? Are you using an ENB or lighting overhaul mod?
Daedric Prince of Lust Posted September 12, 2020 Posted September 12, 2020 On 9/11/2020 at 2:22 AM, 4nk8r said: That would be some other mod. Animations are random for me during donation events. All kinds of stuff. Would make your eyes bleed for me to type of it. What mod could it possibly be? I don't have anything that restricts animations to kissing. I don't have 'foreplay' turned on in Sexlab's MCM either. To clarify, I don't get just kissing animations, I only get foreplay ones. If I start sex through other means, this doesn't happen.
kapibar Posted September 12, 2020 Posted September 12, 2020 4 hours ago, Mr.Otaku said: Are you using an ENB or lighting overhaul mod? I just stated using enb, but I had the same problem with previous spec, so it's not enb-related.
DeepBlueFrog Posted September 12, 2020 Author Posted September 12, 2020 13 hours ago, kapibar said: This mod makes the temple of Dibella in Markarth extremely bright for me. It's actually almost white, to the point I can barely navigate. Is there a solution for this problem? There is. Click on the stone flower on the altar in the entrance level of the temple. One of the options disables the extra lights. 1
kapibar Posted September 12, 2020 Posted September 12, 2020 36 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said: There is. Click on the stone flower on the altar in the entrance level of the temple. One of the options disables the extra lights. Thanks a lot, man!
4nk8r Posted September 12, 2020 Posted September 12, 2020 17 hours ago, Daedric Prince of Lust said: What mod could it possibly be? I don't have anything that restricts animations to kissing. I don't have 'foreplay' turned on in Sexlab's MCM either. To clarify, I don't get just kissing animations, I only get foreplay ones. If I start sex through other means, this doesn't happen. Well, that certainly helps explain what is happening. You only mentioned kissing. The foreplay keyword choice is hard coded into the donation script, with the possibility of lesbian during F:F action. It has been like that since at least the 20190408 release, the oldest copy I still have laying around. You just need more animations for the foreplay keyword, or use another mod to add them to whatever animations you want to happen in those situation. SLATE, for example. Or get better kissing animations.
MysticDaedra Posted September 13, 2020 Posted September 13, 2020 On 4/18/2019 at 6:52 AM, CursedChaos said: if i might ask. is it intended that the sisters esp removes the "has water" from the base esp or did you forget to put it in again? pretty much the same with fjotra edits. are those also intended? i´ve been wondering about those ever since i first installed your mod. Was this ever addressed? Performing conflict resolution, wondering if it is ok to remove this.
4nk8r Posted September 14, 2020 Posted September 14, 2020 5 hours ago, MysticDaedra said: Was this ever addressed? Performing conflict resolution, wondering if it is ok to remove this. There are too many plugins that do this kind of thing, plus there is the "causes damage" flag that is used by some bathing mods to detect being in water. I have a master water patch that I just add records to as I find them in xedit. I suggest you start doing the same.
Tops34 Posted September 14, 2020 Posted September 14, 2020 Hi, my Fjotra is still wearing some kind of gag after I rescued her (she is also an initiate or something). Spoiler Is this intentioned or did something go wrong on my end?
MysticDaedra Posted September 16, 2020 Posted September 16, 2020 I don’t understand how to speak with Ophelia using sex. No option, pressing E doesn’t do anything. Help? Trying to pass the speech test.
shunter Posted September 16, 2020 Posted September 16, 2020 Anyone else have this issue? Senna's dress seems to be partially broken.
shunter Posted September 16, 2020 Posted September 16, 2020 Also, while I'm at, is there a way to disable your character getting covered in jizz when you go inside the temple? Because it's been a while and it just won't go away. Even using Sexlab's Adventures "clear cum" hotkey won't do anything.
Yinkle Posted September 16, 2020 Posted September 16, 2020 9 minutes ago, shunter said: Also, while I'm at, is there a way to disable your character getting covered in jizz when you go inside the temple? Because it's been a while and it just won't go away. Even using Sexlab's Adventures "clear cum" hotkey won't do anything. Spoiler There's a thing you can interact with next to the shrine that can turn this off as well as other mod settings.
shunter Posted September 16, 2020 Posted September 16, 2020 6 minutes ago, Yinkle said: Hide contents There's a thing you can interact with next to the shrine that can turn this off as well as other mod settings. I just disabled it and even then it won't go away.
shunter Posted September 16, 2020 Posted September 16, 2020 Ok, I found a way to 'fix' it. I don't know if I have a bug, if this is a mechanic, or if there's something wrong in my game since I use a different timescale than the original one (although not that different from the vanilla timescale, and normal cum after sex disappears after a while like it's supposed to). When you first enter the Temple, before even speaking to Senna, the script to apply the 'sweat' takes about three or four seconds to kick in. Before that happens, you can sprint to the left flower statue and quickly press the 'toggle sweat mechanic' or whatever it's called. This way, the 'sweat' never even shows up in the first place.
Daedric Prince of Lust Posted September 18, 2020 Posted September 18, 2020 Am I supposed to be able to use the donation chest after I've done the quest to rescue the Sybil? Because it's still locked for me. Also, can I disable the stone bed that's in the room where Senna hangs out in?
Naps-On-Dirt Posted September 18, 2020 Posted September 18, 2020 On 9/16/2020 at 3:57 AM, shunter said: Anyone else have this issue? Senna's dress seems to be partially broken. Yeah this happened to me too after the last update.
worik Posted September 20, 2020 Posted September 20, 2020 The v20200630 gets quite a lot of ITM's and UDRs reported in TES5Edit ? (mostly concerning objects in the temple) All automatically cleanable, but they might cause issues in combination with other mods. I suggest to have a more detailed look at these.
w0883g0ngz Posted September 27, 2020 Posted September 27, 2020 Hey there, just wanted to say: great work on the mod, it's really well made. I'm especially impressed with various books that have been written/made for the quests. One thing though (quest spoilers) - Spoiler I've confronted Haelga/Svana and have been told to track down Haelga's old hood and Svana after choosing "purification". Now, I asked around town and was told that she's down in the ratway but I've gone through the place three times and can't seem to find her, encountering similar difficulties with tracking down Hamal's bathouse key where I eventually gave up and console-commanded in the key. Turns out she was in the Ratway Vaults. In true-ESV fashion, I must ask: Is this a bug? Or a feature? Or am I just a fool? NVM, it's the latter.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now