The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

36 minutes ago, JerseyWalrus said:

Do you have Skooma Whore or any other mod that adds visual distortions? Is it only in the temple? If so, it could be a lighting mod acting up. ENB?

Only at the temple, i dont have any ENB mod or anything related to lighting or a mod that modifies it by buffs or something ?

I am stuck on the quest A Sybil's Journey.  I completed the quest where I had to obtain the marks of Dibella before installing this mod, so I don't get the updated dialogues from Svana.

Is there a way to complete without having to use the console?

If not, what is the quest ID and stage completion number for this quest so I can set it to complete?

Thanks

So i finally had the time to play again and i still can't seem to understand how i'm supposed to start the Redemption quest. Going to Haelga or Svana like it says in the walkthrough is not doing anything. There is no extra dialogue. I went back to the temple and still nothing. Should i reload the save from before the corruption process?

On 11/6/2019 at 11:33 AM, grdx9 said:

https://imgur.com/XPpIBE1

Any help with this? 

On 11/6/2019 at 5:02 AM, illenn said:

Are the SE April files for LEgacy? or are they just not moved to their own mod yet?

What do you mean? The April files are the current version..both for SE and LE.

On 11/6/2019 at 5:53 PM, grdx9 said:

Only at the temple, i dont have any ENB mod or anything related to lighting or a mod that modifies it by buffs or something ?

I added some lights to make the temple more Daedric but I do have an ENB and lighting mods, so I must have overdone it.

I will have to add an option to turn those lights off.

10 hours ago, Xuvish said:

I am stuck on the quest A Sybil's Journey.  I completed the quest where I had to obtain the marks of Dibella before installing this mod, so I don't get the updated dialogues from Svana.

If not, what is the quest ID and stage completion number for this quest so I can set it to complete?

Thanks

It should be working even if you did that quest... there is an awkward back and forth between Svnana and Haelga at that point and it is possible some conditions are missing.

I will have to get back to you on the quest ID.

9 hours ago, Mr.Otaku said:

So i finally had the time to play again and i still can't seem to understand how i'm supposed to start the Redemption quest. Going to Haelga or Svana like it says in the walkthrough is not doing anything. There is no extra dialogue. I went back to the temple and still nothing. Should i reload the save from before the corruption process?

When you are at Haelga's at the end of the first chapter, you have to make a choice between the corruption and the redemption arcs.

Those choices are mutually exclusive... so if you have completed the corruption branch, you will not be able to do the redemption one.

So yes... you would have to reload a game from before you made that choice.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

When you are at Haelga's at the end of the first chapter, you have to make a choice between the corruption and the redemption arcs.

Those choices are mutually exclusive... so if you have completed the corruption branch, you will not be able to do the redemption one.

So yes... you would have to reload a game from before you made that choice.

Ahhh is that so? Thanks man. This changes things lol.

Ok, so I installed this normally, I got CTD when trying to enter the tower where Fjoltra is. I export FaceGen from main mod and sisters add-on, and now Senna has black face, and I get CTD in the inner sanctum. Tried fix in this thread, no change.

I have botox and Fresh women mods, but they both load before dibella sisterhood.

BTW, how in the hell do I export only the facegen of npcs from this mods, if CK loads every single npc in the game since Skyrim is its master? I don't see a way to filter what I want. (I used _SLSD to filter, but obviously there's more to that, like Senna).

On 11/7/2019 at 12:33 PM, Xuvish said:

Thanks

The quest name is _SLSD_QST_Initiation

Try in the console: sqs _SLSD_QST_Initiation

Make sure stages 50,55, and 56 are complete. That should get you around talking to Haelga and Svana about the marks of Dibella.

11 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The quest name is _SLSD_QST_Initiation

Try in the console: sqs _SLSD_QST_Initiation

Make sure stages 50,55, and 56 are complete. That should get you around talking to Haelga and Svana about the marks of Dibella.

That did not work.

I got following error message.  Script command "sqs_SLSD_QST_Initiation" not found.

Attached are a couple of screen shots of where I am at in the quest.  The 1st one is the stages.  The 2nd one is the conversation I had with Haelga.

After I talk to Haelga, I go to talk to Svana, and can't get to the point where I need to find the 3 marks.

Maybe it is the wrong quest ID?

Thanks

A Sybil's Journey.bmp A Sybil's Journey Haelga.bmp

3 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

That did not work.

I got following error message.  Script command "sqs_SLSD_QST_Initiation" not found.

Attached are a couple of screen shots of where I am at in the quest.  The 1st one is the stages.  The 2nd one is the conversation I had with Haelga.

After I talk to Haelga, I go to talk to Svana, and can't get to the point where I need to find the 3 marks.

Thanks

A Sybil's Journey.bmp 2.64 MB · 0 downloads A Sybil's Journey Haelga.bmp 2.64 MB · 0 downloads

There is a space after sqs and before the '_' character.

6 hours ago, Xuvish said:

That did not work.

Thanks

A Sybil's Journey.bmp 2.64 MB · 0 downloads A Sybil's Journey Haelga.bmp 2.64 MB · 0 downloads

When I added in the space, I got a list of stages.

Stage 7, Stage 30, and Stage 56 were 0.

I typed setstage _SLSD_QST_Initiation 56 1 and received following error

"Expected end of line."

Next line below was compiled script not saved!

I also tried for the other stages as well and got same error message.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

14 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

When I added in the space, I got a list of stages.

Stage 7, Stage 30, and Stage 56 were 0.

I typed setstage _SLSD_QST_Initiation 56 1 and received following error

"Expected end of line."

Next line below was compiled script not saved!

I also tried for the other stages as well and got same error message.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

Never mind, I didn't need the 1 at the end.

Thanks

So I was able to set stage 56 to complete.

Nothing seemed to happen.

I set stage 60 to complete as well and got a message that quest was completed.

I went back to the temple and there were no new quests for stage 70 I still had dialogues from the previous stage when I talked to Senna and Hammal.

Do I need wait a few days in game time for the next stage?

Thanks

5 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

So I was able to set stage 56 to complete.

Nothing seemed to happen.

I set stage 60 to complete as well and got a message that quest was completed.

I went back to the temple and there were no new quests for stage 70 I still had dialogues from the previous stage when I talked to Senna and Hammal.

Do I need wait a few days in game time for the next stage?

Thanks

After completing stage 56, go back to talk to Svana. She should show her true face and let you chose which path to follow. 

Do that with stage 60 and 70 set to 0 (not done yet).

On 11/6/2019 at 4:35 PM, DesoRu said:

you should watch xedit's tutorial For Academic Purposes.

see pic as an example of compatibility...

fjotra comp.png

fjotra.png

Alrighty. I've located the conflicts and screenshotted them for you below. How do I go about resolving them? I tried reading the xEdit guide but it helped me understand how to find conflicts, not fix them. I'm guessing the conflict down here in head texture etc is what's causing my black face but how do I remove the RS children data or deactivate it?

xEDit1.png

xEdit2.png

1 hour ago, Snowmoon said:

I tried reading the xEdit guide but it helped me understand how to find conflicts, not fix them.

Watch this:

Spoiler

then, make sure in your installation order, RS Children doesnt overwrite Dibella. Either hide the files from RS or delete. Your RS Children folder, if using MO, should have this:

Spoiler

Capture.JPG.6cd3b26590159223c64ccdae49d02317.JPG

or delete the files either way its up you, in my case I hid it.

Does anyone have the outfit files converted to use physics? I followed the instructions on the CBBE SMP page to add the physics to the clothes and while my conversions work for the most part, it's more bandaged onto them and aren't weighted properly, and the white dress Senna wears has the leg parts invisible for some reason.

Hmm....could we potentially add the option for the Sisters to turn you female on starting the quest?

Versus on first time with sex?

As, the option being there is good, but the implementation does make it a teeny bit lore/tone breaking

"Oh, you're invading our most sacred sanctum, and are a male....here do this thing for us"

That is how it usually goes in the thing.

So, maybe add a MCM or a toggle on the shrine to make it so they turn you female on getting the mission?

Either that or add a female-sex encounter first thing as you get the quest.

3 hours ago, Malos323 said:

Hmm....could we potentially add the option for the Sisters to turn you female on starting the quest?

Versus on first time with sex?

As, the option being there is good, but the implementation does make it a teeny bit lore/tone breaking

"Oh, you're invading our most sacred sanctum, and are a male....here do this thing for us"

That is how it usually goes in the thing.

So, maybe add a MCM or a toggle on the shrine to make it so they turn you female on getting the mission?

Either that or add a female-sex encounter first thing as you get the quest.

That is a good idea.

I will add a note about forcing a scene once you accept the quest to have the sisters introduce you to the Exhalted Protocol of Dibellan Sybil.

If I can find a way to force sleep once the ritual is performed, you should get the transformation right there after accepting the quest.

6 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If I can find a way to force sleep once the ritual is performed, you should get the transformation right there after accepting the quest.

?

Somethink like a completely AI controlled scene. Similar to the cart ride for the vanilla start.

E.g.

Spoiler
  1. The PC agrees to start the ritual
  2. disable player controls, except camera, force 3rdP camera to get the scene on the screen and allow the PC to look around
  3. Force the PC to kneel in front of the shrine
  4. ceremony
  5. messge box with "you feel dizzy" and perhaps dizzy/drunken 1P camera
  6. force the PC to lay down on the bed
  7. more ceremony, blue light like in Potema's scene in the Wolfskull Cave
  8. fade to black
  9. sleep /fast forward time
    1. https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Sleep_(Procedure)
    2. https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=SetPCSleepHours

On 6/3/2019 at 5:59 AM, JAK003 said:

I tried the same thing and it worked when I re-saved separately using the creation kit

On 11/9/2019 at 1:54 AM, urielmanx7 said:

Ok, so I installed this normally, I got CTD when trying to enter the tower where Fjoltra is. I export FaceGen from main mod and sisters add-on, and now Senna has black face, and I get CTD in the inner sanctum. Tried fix in this thread, no change.

I have botox and Fresh women mods, but they both load before dibella sisterhood.

BTW, how in the hell do I export only the facegen of npcs from this mods, if CK loads every single npc in the game since Skyrim is its master? I don't see a way to filter what I want. (I used _SLSD to filter, but obviously there's more to that, like Senna).

I had a lot of CTDs entering the tower and coming near to some sisters (like the hot spring)

After re-saving the esp with Ck (clicked hundreds of warnings until i heard about clicking the cross) all problems are gone.