The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

I thought the "Sisterhood" of Dibella was an all girls fraternity. The need for a "stallion" seems out of place, no? Plenty of mods that cater to M/F if you ask me. Toys should suffice for the need. I think an all girl mod makes this mod a lot more exciting, but that's just my own opinion. Main opinion that matters here is the modder's.

Recruitment sounds great, but I imagine too many sisters in such a small area could become crowded and laggy. Perhaps a handful or less wouldn't make much of a difference. Maybe if recruitment involves other locations rather than just Markarth alone. When too much is added or strays from mod makers original plans, things get messy or slow down a lot.

I'm happy with the direction this has been going and look forward to seeing the plans come to life in December.

Dibella is about sensuality for both sexes... Haelga made that clear :)

The sisterhood does have a preference for women, in the price of their services for now. There will be more goodies later :)

Just in case you're searching for a suggestion about clothes (compatible with UNP-BBP), look here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/

Number 45.

Should be easily converted to "clothes" tagged, without armour rating.

Wow Nicole, nice idea! tested it right away!!!

Very nice!

Did you add that Dibella texture?

I would gladly included it for Mother Hamal once I am done moving her and the sisters to a custom race.

Oh, well, it was just a simple change to improve the textures the way I like it for my Dibella priestesses. If you would like to include them, just let me know.

Just in case you're searching for a suggestion about clothes (compatible with UNP-BBP), look here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/

Number 45.

Should be easily converted to "clothes" tagged, without armour rating.

Wow Nicole, nice idea! tested it right away!!!

Very nice!

Did you add that Dibella texture?

I would gladly included it for Mother Hamal once I am done moving her and the sisters to a custom race.

Oh, well, it was just a simple change to improve the textures the way I like it for my Dibella priestesses. If you would like to include them, just let me know.

I would like to include those textures if you don't mind sharing them. Thanks!

This is a great mod, but it seems that the Sybil was not indeed wearing her shackles, or her special clothes when I rescued her, nor was she wearing her special Novice dress. Do I need a certain body mod for them to show up? I'm using a TBBP body. She stays in one spot in the Sanctum, never moving, so the Mother doesnt really teach her anything. Anything that can fix this?

This is a great mod, but it seems that the Sybil was not indeed wearing her shackles, or her special clothes when I rescued her, nor was she wearing her special Novice dress. Do I need a certain body mod for them to show up? I'm using a TBBP body. She stays in one spot in the Sanctum, never moving, so the Mother doesnt really teach her anything. Anything that can fix this?

No special body required.

I added a trigger at the entrance of the tower where you find her, to remove her shackles so you don't have to walk her back to the temple in chains. It is possible to trigger it during the fight to rescue her.

Once back at the temple, you have to finish the quest and get the 'agent of dibella' perk by drinking from the altar.

That will activate the Sybil's follower package with the Mother.

As she follows the mother, she will change outfits when her level progresses. The trigger for that change is the entrance of the Sanctum. 

If you do have Agent of Dibella and she is not following Mother Hamal, then there is a problem with the mod.

I got Agent of Dibella and she's not following Mother Hamal. When I ask the Sybil what I can do for her, she sometimes says things that suggest we'll have sex, but nothing happens. Mother Hamal still has dialogue suggesting she'll train Enchantment, but nothing happens when I select it.

I got Agent of Dibella and she's not following Mother Hamal. When I ask the Sybil what I can do for her, she sometimes says things that suggest we'll have sex, but nothing happens. Mother Hamal still has dialogue suggesting she'll train Enchantment, but nothing happens when I select it.

Did you already have Agent of Dibella before installing the mod?

I will have to add this to the to-do list and check the code to see how the quest controlling the Sybil could fail to start.

Found a problem.

After a couple of visits in the Temple (I gave to Fjotra a total of 10 marks of Dibella and some sex), now, every time I go inside the Temple, I find Mother Hamal, Fjotra and all the Sisters near the entrance, in the Main Temple.

They no longer go in the Inner Sanctum. No way.

So, the quest will not proceed at all.

Fjotra follows Mother Hamal but the Mother don't propose her ANY action.

Dialogues are fine and still present, all of them. Only, they don't go downstairs anymore.

Found a problem.

After a couple of visits in the Temple (I gave to Fjotra a total of 10 marks of Dibella and some sex), now, every time I go inside the Temple, I find Mother Hamal, Fjotra and all the Sisters near the entrance, in the Main Temple.

They no longer go in the Inner Sanctum. No way.

So, the quest will not proceed at all.

Fjotra follows Mother Hamal but the Mother don't propose her ANY action.

Dialogues are fine and still present, all of them. Only, they don't go downstairs anymore.

That's odd.

I don't think I am doing anything to change their behavior in the temple (they still have the same AI packages). I will keep an eye on it next time I work on the mod.

Did you already have Agent of Dibella before installing the mod?

I will have to add this to the to-do list and check the code to see how the quest controlling the Sybil could fail to start.

I don't think I stepped in the temple before installing the mod. I have Sexlab Guild installed, which adds an NPC to the temple. I also have UFO installed. I'm using Sexlab 1.15

I installed this along with several other mods that I have been using for some time.  I had to remove this mod.  I have created two saved game files, one is female PC and the other is male.  Both saved games were totally vanilla.  I had removed all mods, uninstalled and reinstalled the game.  Played stock for both characters until out of Helgen. Installed mods after games were saved.  Now, after installing this mod, NPCs became glitch.  could not sell to Riverwood blacksmith.  Vilkas of the companions was stuck, accused my PC of using magic and the main companion quest would not advance.  Started over using one of the clean saves, but without this mod and everything is playing fine, with one exception, seems another mod has removed the tcl command.  Have yet to find out which one.

I installed this along with several other mods that I have been using for some time.  I had to remove this mod.  I have created two saved game files, one is female PC and the other is male.  Both saved games were totally vanilla.  I had removed all mods, uninstalled and reinstalled the game.  Played stock for both characters until out of Helgen. Installed mods after games were saved.  Now, after installing this mod, NPCs became glitch.  could not sell to Riverwood blacksmith.  Vilkas of the companions was stuck, accused my PC of using magic and the main companion quest would not advance.  Started over using one of the clean saves, but without this mod and everything is playing fine, with one exception, seems another mod has removed the tcl command.  Have yet to find out which one.

No idea what could have gone wrong.

This mod doesn't touch factions, especially not companion related or in Rivenwood.

I will keep an eye out for possible side effects next time I edit it.

What does your load order look like?

Trying it again.  BTW, The old crone in Whiterun, the soothsayer, goes around naked now.     I think I may have found part of the problem.  I had Eat-Sleep-Drink-bathe mod and Private Needs, caused a conflict.  Private Needs has it if you get too dirty you can sell items, but get no money in return.  A search for the issue revealed that others had the same problem with Vilkas.  Problem is, until the latest two updates of Unofficial Skyrim Patch, never had that issue.  I have sent them a note about that. 

Thanks for the mod.  To me a Sybil of Dibella should be a bit older than a kid. 

Here is my current load order. 

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
AzarHair.esm=1
AP Skyrim.esm=1
FM - HaafingarHall.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
GyldenhulMineFix.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp=1
ADS.esp=1
BWS.esp=1
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp=1
Bag of Holding.esp=1
BertsHearthfireDairyGoodsUpgrade.esp=1
Bolts For Weapon Vendors.esp=1
CrossbowsRevamped.esp=1
ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
LoversHook.esp=1
Realistic Wildlife Loot - Reduced.esp=1
Realistic Wildlife Loot - Reduced - Dawnguard patch.esp=1
Realistic Wildlife Loot - Reduced - Dragonborn patch.esp=1
SabreFurBag.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Player Size Adjuster.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
CraftableNightingaleArmor.esp=1
Daedric Stealth Suit.esp=1
EbonyCuirass.esp=1
Glass Variants.esp=1
LeftHandRings.esp=1
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp=1
PIVariety.esp=1
Rena's Craftable Clothing.esp=1
skyforgedShields.esp=1
Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Dawnguard.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Hearthfire.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Dragonborn.esp=1
Amazing Riverwood Starter Home.esp=1
Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp=1
buildablehouse.esp=1
Candle Pond Ranch Hearthfire.esp=1
DB_Bayview_Playerhome.esp=1
FM - HHall Exterior.esp=1
FM - UNP Merchants.esp=1
FM - Heljarchen Library.esp=1
FM - Lakeview Library.esp=1
FM - Windstad Library.esp=1
Free Mine.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp=1
KRZ - Better Archmage Quarters.esp=1
HF_Lakeview_AvantGarden.esp=1
LakeviewManorRoad.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
ProudspireRemodel.esp=1
ShezriesHFKitchen.esp=1
ShezriesHFKitchenHel.esp=1
ShezriesWinstadHearthfireKitchen.esp=1
ShowersInInns.esp=1
VindrelHallPlus.esp=1
female mannequins.esp=1
female mannequins in homes.esp=1
Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp=1
AchieveThat.esp=1
AddChoices01.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp=1
Differently Ebony.esp=1
EBS - Ammo.esp=1
EBS - Books (Before).esp=1
EBS - Food (Light Weight).esp=1
EBS - Ingredients (Light Weight).esp=1
EBS - Misc.esp=1
EBS - Potions (Light Weight).esp=1
EBS - Soul Gems (Numbered).esp=1
OpenFaceHelmets.esp=1
RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLab Solutions.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
Waterbreathing Breathless Emerge.esp=1
zFreeRoamHC.esp=1
skyforgedWeapons.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives-AMBSkyforgePatch.esp=1
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp=1
PrivateNeeds.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
RND_DrinkingFountains-Patch.esp=1
PrivateNeeds-RND.esp=1
RND_USKP-Patch.esp=1
FemaleWerewolf.esp=1
DawnguardDelayedStart40.esp=1
EnchantThreeEffects.esp=1
Upgrade Leveled Items Spell.esp=1
Improved Dragon Shouts.esp=1
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp=1
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp=1
LongerTradeSkillsbartercarrypotions.esp=1
ArcheryDummyXP.esp=1
Soul Gems Differ - NW - E.esp=1
SkyNPCReimagined.esp=1
Realistic Wildlife Loot - Reduced - Hearthfires patch.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp=1
SBF Lydia.esp=1
SBF Rayya.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives-AFTPatch.esp=1
crimsonquestmarkers.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1
JiubQuestMarkers.esp=1
FM - UNP TERA Boots - HDT.esp=1
RND_RWLReduced-Patch.esp=1
EzEWorldMap.esp=1
LHRV-1.9-USKP-UDGP Patch.esp=1
RWL-EBS-RND Patch.esp=1
Left Hand Rings Visible.esp=1
Smurfy's Stash.esp=1
ACHoneySide.esp=1
samMoreIngots.esp=1
more plants all extra.esp=1
SmelterOptions.esp=1
USGSP.esp=1
richer merchants.esp=1
PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.esp=1
DLC1Serana-Fixer Patch.esp=0
LakeviewManorFishHatchery.esp=1
ShoutTravel.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1

That's a lot of stuff you have here.

Naked NPCs are usually a sign of a mod that changes the default outfit of an NPC and replaces it with clothing. NPCs tend to revert to their default outfit after a while, which makes them naked if that outfit has been replaced.

Check your load order too ... not sure where you got it laid out like that, but esm files are usually supposed to be placed before esp files, not mixed like that.

The load order was created by NMM, load order is not truly represented.  Thing is, with Dibella installed, Olava the Feeble goes around naked.  Without Dibella mod, she is clothed.  I have yet to find the conflict. The unofficial patches are now false esms, which is why the load order wound up the way it is. I did not notice it until you mentioned it, blame it on BOSS for false order. 

The load order was created by NMM, load order is not truly represented.  Thing is, with Dibella installed, Olava the Feeble goes around naked.  Without Dibella mod, she is clothed.  I have yet to find the conflict. The unofficial patches are now false esms, which is why the load order wound up the way it is. I did not notice it until you mentioned it, blame it on BOSS for false order. 

That's really odd since I did not touch her in Dibella.

I will check her out next time I am in Whiterun.

Schlongs has no issues. It is clearly specified in the page that SOS uses slot 52 to install the Schlong. If any character's outfit is also using slot 52 then only one of the two (schlong or outfit) can be equiped. I have not seen what you describe (waiting for a more final version as I dont have a 'test' save yet), but if such a thing happens it is possibly because the outfit of the NPS also uses slot 52. 

Example,

I had a female char that was wearing a naval piercing jewel, that jewel was equiped in slot 52. Before SOS everything was fine. 

After installing SOS, when equiping the naval piercing the armor got removed. It was not posible to equip both the armor and the piercing. 

I think that Olava has a piece of equipment that is equiped in slot 52 and thus removes her armor.

To test it, use the comand 'showinventory' on her and start removing things (removeitem) one by one starting with jewelry (most suspects)