The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Hmm not by me at least. I very rarely touch the load order.

Now that I actually put out my load order I also feel its time to clear out a bit of the old mods :dodgy:

# This file is used by Skyrim to keep track of your downloaded content.
# Please do not modify this file.
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Crimson Tide - Blood.esp
Intense Difficulty 2x to player.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
mjhReducedGoldRewards.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
CutthroatMerchantsVeryHard.esp
RealisticWaterTextures.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
Slaughterfish Monster.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
ApachiiHairStyles.esp
ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp
Populated Cities NPCListMaster.esm
Populated Cities.esp
Companion_Ari.esp
XFLDialogue.esp
XFLMain.esm
XFLPlugins.esp
XFLTweaks.esp
selobl_Diano.esp
SkyHeels.esp
EACalypsoNE_1_2.esm
EACalypsoNE_1_2.esp
ElisaBrea.esp
Follower-Sarah.esp
Kiera.esp
Malise - A Companion By Joseph Anthony.esm
Malise - A Companion By Joseph Anthony.esp
Rowena Frostmoor.esp
Sylgja.esp
Tauriel Original Standalone_v1_0.esp
timek_Laluna.esp
OmFollowerAdriana.esp
selobl_DarkLillith.esp
Alexina.esp
Stella.esp
mayatola AV.esp
Esmeralda.esp
Nocturnal Spirit.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp
BBLSspouse.esp
BBLSVisitors.esp
BBLuxurySuite.esm
BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp
BBLSapachii.esp
Uthgerd.esp
TERA Armors for Skyrim - UNPB-BBP.esp
Lady of Death.esp
SUNMagicArmor.esp
Trish.esp
CerwidenCompanion.esp
Huntress.esp
Skull Armor.esp
Angelina Jolie.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
SPIKE.esm
AOM.esm
AOM.esp
Ivy Valentine Armor.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp
SkyUI.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
NiaOutfit - UNPB BBP.esp
Bondage Straps - UNPB BBP.esp
yukinocompanionMOD.esp
AsharaErinFollower.esp
Blade and Soul Negligee.esp
Companion_Milla.esp
ErynielElfV2.esp
Isabeau Ladyhawke.esp
OblHairs05.esm
GoldArmor.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Kawaii followers.esp
Laurana.esp
TS_RedSlickBikini.esp
NudeYngvildSpirits.esp
Hentai_mixed_Armor.esp
Aradia Lace Dress.esp
PLCS - UNPB BBP.esp
FollowerArwynCBBE.esp
FollowerMichelleCBBE.esp
randomthunder.esp
VampireLordFlys.esp
LeatherThiefArmor.esp
rosarmor.esp
TeraHFR20.esp
TS_RogueOutfits.esp
EASharwynNE_1_1.esm
EASharwynNE_1_1.esp
kuzak-bodyandstockings.esp
Serana.esp
SexLab.esm
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Dragonborn.esm
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp
BTRH_Followers_ALL.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Amanda.esp
DIMclothes1.esp
Lyla.esp
Michelle.esp
Misha.esp
SexLab Solutions.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
SexLabAroused.esm
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLab_Hormones.esp
Bestiality_NudeBears.esp
moonpath.esm
moonpath_questdata.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
Armored Bikini - UNPB BBP.esp
Skysan_UltraSkimpy.esp
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
Black Lotus.esp
BlackWisteria.esp
ChaPi Clothing.esp
DF_T19.esp
DF_T33.esp
DonMichHeels.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
UNP Leather Clothes.esp
wjun28.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Derrax_Male_Werewolf_ANIMALpenis.esp
FemaleWerewolf.esp
ToL_Core_by_Brevi.esp
SleepingDangers-SandsofTime.esp
Enhanced Fall damage.esp
ASX_Spells.esp
DanarielStormbow.esp
getSnowy.esp
db-nightshade-replacer.esp
Katarina Outfit - UNPB BBP.esp
GreenWaterFix_Compatible.esp
Realistic Lighting Patcher.esp
Realistic Lighting.esp
FNISspells.esp

If that's the actual load order, then it's a wonder you get the game to work at all.  You've got Dawnguard and Dragonborn way down low on the list, when they should be at the very top.  You really need to run BOSS and sort it all out.

agree the load order look like...the game musst be ctd or you musst get an error

Hi

I don`t have any errors except for the diabella quest, and just CTD when I use the crafting forge. I suspect that`s due to memory eating armors? Specially the armored bikinis.

I`m not going to speculate if that has anything to do with my load order. It could be, or it could be not. That is out of my knowledge :s . I`m a little skeptic to install Wrye Bash or Boss now? It sounds like it`s going to change a lot of my load order

Hi

I don`t have any errors except for the diabella quest, and just CTD when I use the crafting forge. I suspect that`s due to memory eating armors? Specially the armored bikinis.

I`m not going to speculate if that has anything to do with my load order. It could be, or it could be not. That is out of my knowledge :s . I`m a little skeptic to install Wrye Bash or Boss now? It sounds like it`s going to change a lot of my load order

I really would recommend BOSS, it saved me from so many frustrating issues in the past. It keeps things in working order based on dependencies and so on. About the only thing I need to move manually after running it is my "Start as *race* female" mod, otherwise it just doesn't work. (Or makes some weird things happen when I load a save! XD) It can be a life saver. 

Plus, it's super quick, just run it and it does everything for you.

Asta, it is best to being via the process of elimination.  As others have already stated, it's probably your load order.  Once you get your load order situated and you're still encountering problems, then report back.  Some general rules of thumb pertaining to load order:  First, .esm's are master files.  In order for your game to work properly, other mods are dependent to load from them first.  It is for this reason that .esm's should always be ordered first in your load order in precedence to all .esp's.  If not, you will experience all kinds of strange issues, the worst of which being CTD.  Second, of those .esm's, Bethesda created should be at the very top of your load order, .esm's such as Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Dragonborn.esm, and Hearthfires.esm.  The only exception to this is if let's say you're using the Unofficial Skryim Patch mod from the Nexus.  Third, arrange your .esp's to load following your .esm's.  I would suggest to watch this tutorial by Gopher pertaining to load orders and BOSS if you're new to the whole process.  

As others have already suggested, BOSS is a very useful tool in arranging your load order.  However, even it isn't foolproof.  It is prudent to first obtain at least a basic understanding of load orders, and then use BOSS as a tool after you know what you're doing.  But BOSS is indeed a very good starting point.  A good tool to augment BOSS is TES5Edit.  After running BOSS, run TES5Edit as it will detect any further errors with your load order that may have been inadvertently caused by BOSS.  Again, though, it is only a tool.  An understanding on your part is still required before using these tools.  It's sort of analogous to using a calculator when you don't actually know how to do long division.   

Again, first situate your load order and then report back if you still have problems.  Process of elimination.  Cheers.

I agree with everyone else......load order is soooooo important.....also wrye bash and boss are so important to work together....there are certain steps when installing and uninstalling mods to keep your saves green.....not red....but boss isn't perfect....many mod authors will tell you where their mod will be in load order to work correctly.....for instance......Boss puts UFO in the middle of my load order but the author says it needs to be at very bottom to work......so everytime i install/uninstall a mod and do a bash patch and run boss i have to drag UFO to bottom of load order to keep it working.....hope this helps

Hey, hello

i have a trouble

Sybyl is  level 4 now and nothing happens (even she dont change her outfit). It take a lot of time to wait for smth happen. But still it dont

Is there 5 and 6 and so on Levels? What i need to do next?

Did she change outfits through the other levels?

The end of the quest and final stage is not complete yet, so it is normal she doesn't do anything.

She will in the coming weeks hopefully :)

I will be working on this mod in priority for the rest of the month.

Hey, hello

i have a trouble

Sybyl is  level 4 now and nothing happens (even she dont change her outfit). It take a lot of time to wait for smth happen. But still it dont

The end of the quest and final stage is not complete yet, so it is normal she doesn't do anything.

Totaly

That's how she dressed now

Hey, hello

i have a trouble

Sybyl is level 4 now and nothing happens (even she dont change her outfit). It take a lot of time to wait for smth happen. But still it dont

This is fantastic news.....i can't wait to try this mod....thanks

Mmm.... looks like she never changed outfit at all. She should be wearing monk robes or the sister's outfit.

Did she ever go in the Sanctum or is she stuck in the main temple as other people reported?

If you mean from inner to the temple - nope.

I saw her near the doors in the inner (that leads to the temple) with mother and 2 of sister's. But they just standin' 

P.S. Quest stage 40, level 4.

Same as in the vanilla game.  Talk to Degaine and agree to steal the statue of Dibella in the temple, get caught.

Or just get caught breaking into the Sanctum (lockpick).

Or find the not-so hidden key a careless sister left somewhere :)

The new quest starts once you have returned the Sybil back to the temple and you have gained the Agent of Dibella perk.

Note that the quest is not finished yet (it will be soon... I am planning on working on the Sisterhood next week).

Coming soon to a Dibella temple near you.

I finally started work on functional and cosmetic improvements to the Temple. The sisters can now enjoy a both bath in an underground steam pool and a storage area for all the junk they have scattered in their Sanctum.

I will work on bugs and quest elements once I am done adding new props to the temple itself.

Hopefully, I won't stray too far from my target date of Dec 15th.

post-159469-0-34849100-1386867991_thumb.png

Are the robes of Dibella (or i think hoods fits better, but my englisch is not as good as it should be) your own work especial and only integrated in this mod, or could i download it on my own on other pages? I hope you understand what I mean :-D

It is not my own work. The link to download the white robes is under Acknowledgements on the first page of the thread (or one the download page).

Are the robes of Dibella (or i think hoods fits better, but my englisch is not as good as it should be) your own work especial and only integrated in this mod, or could i download it on my own on other pages? I hope you understand what I mean :-D

It is not my own work. The link to download the white robes is under Acknowledgements on the first page of the thread (or one the download page).

Sorry, I mean the orange "robes" :-D

Sorry, I mean the orange "robes" :-D

I see you meant hoods originally... the orange hoods are my own texture and they are not available separately (but you are free to take the texture and make your own outfit with if you want).

any Progress on update ?

The new areas are done. Navmesh is working except for an issue with the doors (followers don't go through them yet).

I will try to work on bug fixes over the weekend.

I am still hoping for a release sunday or monday night.

Look at the second post of this thread for a detailed update of what has been done so far.