The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Schlongs has no issues. It is clearly specified in the page that SOS uses slot 52 to install the Schlong. If any character's outfit is also using slot 52 then only one of the two (schlong or outfit) can be equiped. I have not seen what you describe (waiting for a more final version as I dont have a 'test' save yet), but if such a thing happens it is possibly because the outfit of the NPS also uses slot 52. 

Example,

I had a female char that was wearing a naval piercing jewel, that jewel was equiped in slot 52. Before SOS everything was fine. 

After installing SOS, when equiping the naval piercing the armor got removed. It was not posible to equip both the armor and the piercing. 

I think that Olava has a piece of equipment that is equiped in slot 52 and thus removes her armor.

To test it, use the comand 'showinventory' on her and start removing things (removeitem) one by one starting with jewelry (most suspects)

As far as I'm concerned Schlongs does have issues. The problem with Schlongs is that it treats (n)pc's all the same, no matter what their gender is. That might be fine for (future) more exotic game play, but I want my females to stay as they are. The problem Schlongs has is that there is no option to turn Schlongifying of females off. Such an option would remove a lot of the annoying side effects the mod now has.

Edit: beside that Schlongs also breaks mods like Touring carriages, making them tumble all around.

Schlongs has no issues. It is clearly specified in the page that SOS uses slot 52 to install the Schlong. If any character's outfit is also using slot 52 then only one of the two (schlong or outfit) can be equiped. I have not seen what you describe (waiting for a more final version as I dont have a 'test' save yet), but if such a thing happens it is possibly because the outfit of the NPS also uses slot 52. 

Example,

I had a female char that was wearing a naval piercing jewel, that jewel was equiped in slot 52. Before SOS everything was fine. 

After installing SOS, when equiping the naval piercing the armor got removed. It was not posible to equip both the armor and the piercing. 

I think that Olava has a piece of equipment that is equiped in slot 52 and thus removes her armor.

To test it, use the comand 'showinventory' on her and start removing things (removeitem) one by one starting with jewelry (most suspects)

As far as I'm concerned Schlongs does have issues. The problem with Schlongs is that it treats (n)pc's all the same, no matter what their gender is. That might be fine for (future) more exotic game play, but I want my females to stay as they are. The problem Schlongs has is that there is no option to turn Schlongifying of females off. Such an option would remove a lot of the annoying side effects the mod now has.

Edit: beside that Schlongs also breaks mods like Touring carriages, making them tumble all around.

There is a fix for the tumbling carriage bug on the nexus now

innerscantum empty, they dont go down there as written above. if i talk to fjotr she saiys she Needs my hlp doing some physical exercises etc, she licks her lips, but thats it. no Event ongoing, nothing happens. if i talk to her again, she Needs something different, but again, she just licks her lips in text and nothing happens.

innerscantum empty, they dont go down there as written above. if i talk to fjotr she saiys she Needs my hlp doing some physical exercises etc, she licks her lips, but thats it. no Event ongoing, nothing happens. if i talk to her again, she Needs something different, but again, she just licks her lips in text and nothing happens.

Thanks for reporting the same issue. 

I am not sure what is causing it - maybe something about their AI package once you receive Agent of Dibella. 

I will check it out when I return home in a couple of weeks.

Do you have anything loaded after the Sisterhood in your load order?

Thanks for reporting the same issue. 

I am not sure what is causing it - maybe something about their AI package once you receive Agent of Dibella. 

I will check it out when I return home in a couple of weeks.

Do you have anything loaded after the Sisterhood in your load order?

no difference if at ther very end of load order or Boss . i will wait for some more Progress in this mod. the idea is great, so Keep on please.

liking this a lot so far, bit buggy in parts , but it is quite an in-depth overhaul. keep up the good work :) had no issues like other explained but my mod load is only about 75 and not in the hundreds like some folks, I also stick purley to basic consmetic mods and sexlab, an never use large overhaul packs that change more or less everything in game..conflict city down that road :) 

I uninstalled this mod in preparation for starting a new character, and it left 2 Marks of Dibella in my inventory. I just noticed that the new character (who was started after uninstalling this mod) also has 2 Marks of Dibella in her inventory.

Might be leftover scripts in the game directory.

I uninstalled this mod in preparation for starting a new character, and it left 2 Marks of Dibella in my inventory. I just noticed that the new character (who was started after uninstalling this mod) also has 2 Marks of Dibella in her inventory.

Are you using any custom race based on NPCs for your character?

The only places I added marks of dibella are a few hand picked npcs and a couple of loot/ leveled items lists.

Okay, this is embarrassing. They're actually two of the three Marks of Dibella from the vanilla quest in Riften. Sorry for the false report.

least you came on and posted that this was what happened, instead of leaving the modder to wonder what happened. A lot of people don't, and it might help if they did.

i want to encourage the author to continue work on this mod. it is a real necessary overhaul of the temple of dibella.

i am an experienced gameplayer, but unfortunately i dont understand anything in this mod. lets go step by step.

1. you get the quest from the beggar to steal the statue in the temple and do this, returning the staute to the beggar, get your rewards and finish this quest.

2. you go back to the temple talk to hamal and get the quest to go to karthwasten for the new Oracle. you do this, the Oracle follows you to hamal.

3. now 2 things can happen : a. hamal makes sex with the Oracle, getting her 10 Points Initiation, but the Animation never stops, statrting all over again

b. you talk to hamal that you bring the Oracle and finish the quest. then everybody moves upstairs.

4. upstairs you can talk to the Oracle and have some sex with her. no meaning for that. mod stucks here, nothing more happens, nothing continues.

i dont understand how the mod should go on, i dont understand the marks of dibella, how to get them besides the three on the table upstairs and what they do.

i dont understand what the dialogues of the sisters mean, also the travelling sister in the City.

i want to encourage the author to continue work on this mod. it is a real necessary overhaul of the temple of dibella.

i am an experienced gameplayer, but unfortunately i dont understand anything in this mod. lets go step by step.

1. you get the quest from the beggar to steal the statue in the temple and do this, returning the staute to the beggar, get your rewards and finish this quest.

2. you go back to the temple talk to hamal and get the quest to go to karthwasten for the new Oracle. you do this, the Oracle follows you to hamal.

3. now 2 things can happen : a. hamal makes sex with the Oracle, getting her 10 Points Initiation, but the Animation never stops, statrting all over again

b. you talk to hamal that you bring the Oracle and finish the quest. then everybody moves upstairs.

4. upstairs you can talk to the Oracle and have some sex with her. no meaning for that. mod stucks here, nothing more happens, nothing continues.

i dont understand how the mod should go on, i dont understand the marks of dibella, how to get them besides the three on the table upstairs and what they do.

i dont understand what the dialogues of the sisters mean, also the travelling sister in the City.

#1 and #2 are part of the original Skyrim quests.

For #3, there is a bug or something I overlooked with the behavior of the sisters. I placed the trigger area to control the Sybil's education in the Sanctum but it seems everybody moves upstairs at some point.

The animation between them should stop. It is possible it keeps repeating if you leave the area while they are having sex (I have seen that happening with Radiant Prostitution as well). The only fix I know of is to reload before they were having sex and wait until they are done without moving away. Then again, it is also possible there is another bug I need to look into.

You can find new marks of Dibella after killing Hagravens and Forsworns (among a few places). You can then redeem those marks by talking to the Sybil to make her progress in her education. Having sex with her after talking to her also makes her progress.

Eventually, there will be other quests to earn more marks. I will be working on new content for the mod in a couple of week.

Every 5 marks gets you a perk point too.

#1 and #2 are part of the original Skyrim quests.

For #3, there is a bug or something I overlooked with the behavior of the sisters. I placed the trigger area to control the Sybil's education in the Sanctum but it seems everybody moves upstairs at some point.

The animation between them should stop. It is possible it keeps repeating if you leave the area while they are having sex (I have seen that happening with Radiant Prostitution as well). The only fix I know of is to reload before they were having sex and wait until they are done without moving away. Then again, it is also possible there is another bug I need to look into.

You can find new marks of Dibella after killing Hagravens and Forsworns (among a few places). You can then redeem those marks by talking to the Sybil to make her progress in her education. Having sex with her after talking to her also makes her progress.

Eventually, there will be other quests to earn more marks. I will be working on new content for the mod in a couple of week.

u cans stop repeating animation without a reload, u can  first try to stop all animations via sexlab mcm option in clean. Also what often works for me is enter console, target the offending NPC, then type disable (hit enter) then enable (hit enter) and close console, this will re-set the npc .

I just want to say to the author of this mod: THANK YOU.

The tempel of Diabella was a big hilarious joke before you you came around.

Unfortunately I had to uninstall it due to savegame bloat (caused by another mod). But I will try it again :-) Maybe when it is updated?

For those who have problems with everybody going upstairs, try letting the sybil begin her initiation with mother hamal before you turn the quest in. Its easy for this to happen because she takes awhile to get down to the main room downstairs especially if you have a few followers. Im not sure if this helps but it worked on my end.

I was reading through the Description on the first page and I read this

Known issues
This mod is still in early development stages.

It is stable enough to play, test and generally try out, but you have to expect to have to reinstall it (or start a new game) when version 1.0 comes out.
Do not use it for a serious save game and remember to save often.

i'm dying to try this but should I wait for version 1? thanks

I was reading through the Description on the first page and I read this

Known issues

This mod is still in early development stages.

It is stable enough to play, test and generally try out, but you have to expect to have to reinstall it (or start a new game) when version 1.0 comes out.

Do not use it for a serious save game and remember to save often.

i'm dying to try this but should I wait for version 1? thanks

I am planning on spending December working on the Sisterhood so there should be some progress in the coming weeks.

Oooopsi.... I got a issue

I`ve been out of markarth for a while, when I returned to the temple of Dibella once again my eyeballs dropped out.

Fjotra who was a mature girl before has now turned into the little girl she was before this mod. Walking around in underwear :(

Senna who is stationed on the top floor at the tempel has got her boring monk robes back. All dialogues from the this mod is still intact though.

Hamal, the boss lady is still walking around nude with the red monk cap around her. THe other two priestesses has retrieved their monk robes again.

All dialogues here are also intact according to the mod.

For obvious reasons since Fjotra now has become a child, it is not possible to make any progress in this mod.

I can`t think of what I`ve done to change this. I`ve been messing around with ENB mods and Sexlab defeat only.

Strange... :-/