The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

On 12/2/2018 at 12:18 AM, Daedric Prince of Lust said:

I found both sister for Heart of Dibella and took both letters off their bodies but the quest won't go away. This isn't such a huge issue because the questline seems to progress normally, as I can just talk to Senna and start Gift of Charity.

Same here. I find and read the letter just fine. But after that no progress. I was even given some extra scripts from another poster on this thread saying its because they were missing but its not worked. 

2 minutes ago, DeathGan said:

Well, how to perform the last quest??? Hamal says meet me on the first floor of the temple, near the altar. The first floor as I understand it a bath, but there was nothing happening. The author ID of the quest tried to put in the description of the fashion?? No??

I guess that should say, the TOP floor of the temple.  The first floor you enter on. :)  

15 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Same here. I find and read the letter just fine. But after that no progress. I was even given some extra scripts from another poster on this thread saying its because they were missing but its not worked. 

I have found that if you read the letters before the quest starts then the quest won't update.  Try doing the quest before reading the letters. 

8 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

Has anyone figured out how to get by the Charity quest when you can't get the Gift of Charity?  I have a mod that gives you a speech bonus when bathing.  I think that prevents the Gift of Charity from being applied. 

I don't have a solution for you right now, other than setting stage 8 to the 'initiation' quest.

However, I just updated the next version with an option to give Senna 100 gold as a charity gesture to get around the required Gift of Charity effect if it is missing because of a mod.

18 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I don't have a solution for you right now, other than setting stage 8 to the 'initiation' quest.

However, I just updated the next version with an option to give Senna 100 gold as a charity gesture to get around the required Gift of Charity effect if it is missing because of a mod.

I've contacted the mod author and he is checking on his end also.

When I do a showquesttargets, no "initiation" quest shows up. Is there an actual quest ID?

A bug report in conjunction with some other mods and a probable fix

Spoiler tags because of .. well ... spoilers :classic_tongue:

Spoiler

Redemption path ...

I found Svana/Sanguine in the ratway vaults. The upper room with the campfire and the trap at the entrance. But she was dead. Probably killed by other non-vanilla inhabitants.

I had to resurrect her to go on.

Possible solution for the mod: make her protected

16 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I made her essential in the next version after someone pointed out a similar issue with one of the sisters near Markarth.

Thanks :classic_smile: Indeed ... I have to revive her regularly too. Thanks to the devines, I am gifted with god-like abilities in Skyrim ?

And yes "essential" is better as "protected" because ... welllllll spoiler

Spoiler

No mortal can touch Lord Sanguine :classic_ph34r:

Version 1.3.3 is out with these fixes:

• Added: Sister Anwen should not be gagged when talking about quest 
  • Added: Config menu in Dibella Temple is missing a Cancel option 
  • Added: Make Sister Marianne essential 
  • Added: Change sex scenes for donation collection to groping/kiss/tease only 
  • Added: Remove dirty edits of vanilla npcs (haelga, senna, etc) 
  • Fixed: Fix topic from Maramal in Riften 
  • Fixed: Add workaround quest stage to replace the gift of charity 
8 minutes ago, Azzhat said:

If it hasn't been done already, could we have it to where this mod plays animations based on our characters Sexlab gender?

Thanks for the suggestion. I should probably find a way to add that to all of my mods at some point.

I added that to the list to review next year.

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/milestone/49

Hi DeepBlueFrog. Great mod! I don't know if this has been asked before, but I think it would be really cool if you could add a feature (questline) that "opens up" the temple of Dibella to the public (NPC's from all over skyrim, couples and singles alike can randomly show up inside the temple or be given quests to visit the temple) after Fjotra is trained and becomes the new high priestess. 

I haven't been able to find any mod that does this and this mod is something that has a LOT of promise..

15 minutes ago, Panda5 said:

Hi DeepBlueFrog. Great mod! I don't know if this has been asked before, but I think it would be really cool if you could add a feature (questline) that "opens up" the temple of Dibella to the public (NPC's from all over skyrim, couples and singles alike can randomly show up inside the temple or be given quests to visit the temple) after Fjotra is trained and becomes the new high priestess. 

I haven't been able to find any mod that does this and this mod is something that has a LOT of promise..

That would be nice... and I think there are ideas to that effect in the 'ideas' section of the thread (2nd post), but I will probably have to leave that to someone else to make. I can help making it an add-on to this mod and make it compatible, but I can't take on any larger mod/ideas at this time.

and what about the "bad ending" (corrupting dibella sisters), like a more nasty orgie in the basement? The mod "kidnapped redux" has a feature, depending on HMS how many "rounds" certain npc and the player will be "used"... maybe this script could be "enhanced" to grab the player and use one of the torture-furniture and have a suitable animation, then maybe a turn-around (switching actor1, actor2) and a second round with another npc and the second furniture... (end repeatable everytime the player trigger the basement after ending the corrupting line)... so just a "standby" for waiting for another addon/questline ... after playing the mod the player has "earned" the tender relationship with the sisters ?

2 minutes ago, xwhiteninjax said:

and what about the "bad ending" (corrupting dibella sisters), like a more nasty orgie in the basement? The mod "kidnapped redux" has a feature, depending on HMS how many "rounds" certain npc and the player will be "used"... maybe this script could be "enhanced" to grab the player and use one of the torture-furniture and have a suitable animation, then maybe a turn-around (switching actor1, actor2) and a second round with another npc and the second furniture... (end repeatable everytime the player trigger the basement after ending the corrupting line)... so just a "standby" for waiting for another addon/questline ... after playing the mod the player has "earned" the tender relationship with the sisters ?

That would be nice, but in my experience, this sounds more like a scene than a script, and scenes are a pain to set up and test properly.

I will focus my effort next year into completing quests and stories, not adding complex scripted scenes like these as much as I would like to.

9 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Version 1.3.3 is out with these fixes:

A question for that:

When updating from 1.3.2 -> 1.3.3  is a clean save needed?

Can I just do it in game and be done with it? Are there certain critical stages when not?

Specifically for me: I am at the redemption quest stage where I collect "things" for Senna

Regarding your https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/milestone/49 list:

Spoiler

#353 ... maybe we could actually do something with these donations? Letting them have some effects? Either in dialogue or in decoration?

Once the quest is closed n the journal we could switch it

• Introduce a "reputation" score that rises with delivered donations (by count or by value) and lowers to 0 slowly over time?
  • 0 = a verbal reminder of your duties,
    • spoken by TempleFaction when you are near or as a greeting in dialogue
    • a branch response when collecting a donation from an NPC "Oh my dear, you do this the first time?"
    • doing just a simple and shy animation when collecting
    • adding some "dusty" textures to the statues in the temple :classic_tongue:
  • 1st stage = ittle to nothing, almost the same as it is now
    • exclude aggressive animations
    • adding again some "dusty" textures to the statues in the temple
  • 2nd stage = a verbal praise of your doings
    • spoken by TempleFaction when you deliver donations
    • spoken by NPCs when collecting donations
    • spoken randomly by friendly/neutral NPCs when you are nearby "Have you heard about this Travelling Sister? She is true to Lady Dibella. I wouldn't mind to donate if she would ask me!"
    • doing a wider range of animations
      • pure path: exclude aggressive animations
      • corrupted path: include aggressive animations
    • maybe adding some decorations, flower pots, candles, etc .. to the temple and the shrines
    • add an ambient holly" white light to the temple (red when corrupted?)
    • add a light ambient and random background sound effect, like in the bath
  • 3rd stage = enthusiatic verbal praises and maybe active consequences
    • spoken by TempleFaction when you deliver donations
    • spoken by NPCs when collecting donations
    • doing a wider range of animations when collecting
    • maybe opening a path for a 3way if another NPC or follower is nearby
      • pure path: exclude aggressive animations
      • corrupted path: include aggressive animations
    • spoken randomly by friendly/neutral NPCs when you are nearby "See over there! Isn't that this Travelling Sister? I wish she would ask me to donate!!"
    • adding decorations, tapestries, carpets, flower pots, candles, etc .. to the temple and the shrines
    • adding a "more shiny" surface to the statues ?
    • add a bright "holly" white light to the temple (red when corrupted?)
    • add a light ambient and random background sound effect, like in the bath

Hi. I installed the update today and it completely broke the mod for me.

The dialogues are there, but quests won't advance and events won't trigger, plus the stone flower config item is missing.

I've tried a new game and putting the .esp right at the bottom of the load order and nothing works.

I looked through your bsa in case I had any junk scripts and found this. It seems the file structure isn't right?

dibella.jpg