The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

32 minutes ago, Kitsudragon said:

I've hit a wall with a recurring Skyrim problem: Windpeak Inn. I can't enter it without CTD. Every time. I've tried every inn and tavern mod program I can find, in the hopes that altering the interior somehow will allow it to load clean, but no go.

So, failing all else, can anyone tell me what command I need to enter to make the Dibellan Sister corruption task for Sanguine in Dawnstar be flagged as succeeded? The building is off-limits to me, it looks like.

The closest I've found to a possible explanation is that I'm running Windows 7, and if any texture files were saved in a Windows 10 format, that will guarantee a CTD. That, and Windpeak has apparently always had issues, even with Oldrim.

There aren't any Win 7 / Win 10 differences between any mod contents, including this one.  The only differences would be between Oldrim and SSE.

If you're using SSE Engine fixes, check that your BSReadWriteLock is set to "enabled=false" in your EngineFixes64.ini.  I had some CTD issues under certain circumstances with that set to "enabled=true" (though not specifically with this mod).

22 hours ago, worik said:

I won't touch the temple. :classic_biggrin: That's no-go area for me, to many valuable things I could break.

But I would very much try those "independent" interactions like "collecting marks". I'm even reluctant to touch Senna's dialogues.

My first idea of a basic interaction is

• trigger quest
  • get letter from Senna/Hamal/Fjotra/Haelga/whoever-sister by the courier
  • do stuff
  • gain marks
  • end quest
  • the main mod can now kick in and use the marks

For the player it would look seemlessly integrated, where in fact the mod wouldn't even need to know about TSOD. Using factions and necklaces is great news too.

Now I am looking for more such possiblities ...

Do you use stuff with keywords?

Mod event... I would need some documentation which ones we have available (an idea cloud is forming right now above my head)

I went for a light touch integration so far - only using the MarkarthTempleOfDibella faction, marks of dibella and the necklace of Dibella as a common thread for other mods.

I defined only one main mod event in the mod, to change the outfit of the sisters, so you can use that if you want to dress an NPC as a Travelling sister for example. 

I don't remember using special keywords in this mod but I will have to check the code when I can.

If you have idea of global variables you would like to use to detect the state of the story in Sisterhood) or mod events you would like to either listen to in your mod or trigger from your mod, let me know. I can look into adding them to make it easier.

8 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I started a new game with the new SD+ and this mod. It appears that this mod seems to have put a wall blocking the pathway between the two sides of Markarth, where the entrance to the Temple of Talos is.  Maybe it just loaded poorly in my game and shouldn't be there.  The ID of the object is xx0402b3.

strange, I have the same problem and I am "tweaking" Dyndolod since hours... installing city-changing-mods with and without .bsa to see, if there is a false generating in lods... I am able to "jump" over the walls in Markath or walk through them if I jumped over and want to go back... entering the temple of Talos and leaving is running into a wall without (normal) possibility to change the location ( coc "nameyourcellhere" will work though)... so will test the latest dyndolod-creation and see, if the walls are there.... then it will be confirmed, that it is from the changes inside the new dibella-version...

10 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

There aren't any Win 7 / Win 10 differences between any mod contents, including this one.  The only differences would be between Oldrim and SSE.

If you're using SSE Engine fixes, check that your BSReadWriteLock is set to "enabled=false" in your EngineFixes64.ini.  I had some CTD issues under certain circumstances with that set to "enabled=true" (though not specifically with this mod).

I'm not using that mod, so that won't fix it.

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I started a new game with the new SD+ and this mod. It appears that this mod seems to have put a wall blocking the pathway between the two sides of Markarth, where the entrance to the Temple of Talos is.  Maybe it just loaded poorly in my game and shouldn't be there.  The ID of the object is xx0402b3.

Are you sure this is coming from this mod?

I haven’t changed anything in the Markarth cell literally in years so I would be very surprised if this is it.

I will look for that form Id when I return from Holidays next week.

I've seen it too. I can't say if it's from this mod or SD as I haven't bothered to check.

It can be disabled with the console though.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Are you sure this is coming from this mod?

Yep.  I have that UI mod that tells you information about objects when you're in the console.  It said the mod that owns the object is Sexlab_DibellaCult.esp  And its easily disabled there too.  Just wanted to inform you in case it was a stray accidental edit that you didn't mean to do, so you could fix the esp.  :)

Yep.  I have that UI mod that tells you information about objects when you're in the console.  It said the mod that owns the object is Sexlab_DibellaCult.esp  And its easily disabled there too.  Just wanted to inform you in case it was a stray accidental edit that you didn't mean to do, so you could fix the esp.  :)

Now that you mention it, I think I moved some rocks above that passageway to revolve some clipping issues on the side of the temple. It is possible the underside of the rock is sticking out below.

I will make a note of it. Thanks for reporting it.

22 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

I got but report too after installing this mod most NPCs in Skyrim start touching themselves involuntary I had to remove the mod to rid of the masturbation bug

??

I have no idea how that could be caused by The Sisterhood. I didn’t put anything to that effect in the mod.

5 hours ago, SilentOption said:

I got but report too after installing this mod most NPCs in Skyrim start touching themselves involuntary I had to remove the mod to rid of the masturbation bug

That  ^ sounds like you switched a certain feature in SLA on. And it's not involuntary, it's because they are aroused.

From SLAR's mod page

• Version 26. Added arousal animations, fixed some bugs, and added developer features

On 12/24/2018 at 3:58 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you have idea of global variables you would like to use to detect the state of the story in Sisterhood) or mod events you would like to either listen to in your mod or trigger from your mod, let me know. I can look into adding them to make it easier.

Thank you.. :classic_smile: I pick it up right here

Though I am not sure if it belongs in here or better in the other thread ? https://www.loverslab.com/topic/81295-skyrimll-mods-open-beta-thread/

You can just respond over there if it clutters this support thread. :classic_blush: I'll throw them in wherever you like them to be.

After meditating a bit on my ideas with an overfilled stomach on the couch, I have a few technical questions/needs. But more will come :classic_tongue:. Warning: loooong and booooring for others

**Edit: deleted here, moved to beta thread **

follow-on : https://www.loverslab.com/topic/81295-skyrimll-mods-open-beta-thread/?do=findComment&comment=2474685

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

- I will answer your hidden questions later in the beta testing thread as it will require some thought :)

No hurry, I am two "meditation" sessions on christmas afternoons in advance :classic_biggrin:

I will put my next questions-to-come in there .. avoiding further clutter in this thread :classic_blush:

17 minutes ago, worik said:

No hurry, I am two "meditation" sessions on christmas afternoons in advance :classic_biggrin:

I will put my next questions-to-come in there .. avoiding further clutter in this thread :classic_blush:

Cool... can I ask you to move the questions you already put here in spoiler tags to the beta testing thread as well?

6 hours ago, SilentOption said:

how do I disable it

There's an MCM menu. It has an on/off toggle. Switch it off (unmark it). I'm not near my Skyrim now, otherwise I would have made a screenshot.

I think they are called

• Enable Male aroused Animations
  • Enable Female aroused Animations

thank you for all your work. i use many of your mods. i hope you are enjoying the holidays!!   in latest version 133 (but i was still using sisterhood sisters 132) i have the sisters now being bald and i am not able to use any headgear or wreath.  is this because i need to wait until sisterhood sisters 133 is available? or is this because i also updated sd+ and sl dialogs.

2 hours ago, theban1350 said:

thank you for all your work. i use many of your mods. i hope you are enjoying the holidays!!   in latest version 133 (but i was still using sisterhood sisters 132) i have the sisters now being bald and i am not able to use any headgear or wreath.  is this because i need to wait until sisterhood sisters 133 is available? or is this because i also updated sd+ and sl dialogs.

I don't remember changing the hair style of the sisters. You probably have a conflicting mod loaded after this one.

Try moving both sisterhood mods near the end of your mod list.