BG3 Lewd Mods with Game Mechanics

• 1 month later...

I just found your mods and omg they are awesome. I'll make a few suggestions, because its unlikely that they will get implemented but I would love to see them. Maybe a collar/item that ties into the divine curses that slowly turns your companions (or you if your playing as the submissive!) into a doll/slave of some kind that can then grant buffs to the Dominant character while debuffing the submissive companions. Or, and this is just because personally I am massively into ponyplay, maybe some kind of cursed item (bridle?) that you can gain that gives progessively increasing movement speed+strength/dex buffs while also draining your int and wis. Slowly granting you power but turning you into a god/demons personal ponygirl and livestock? Might even be an option to "corrupt" your companions or maybe have one of the compaions side with the demon and work to convince you to use the items powers more and more. Could even continue into a quest that sees you fighting the demon, or giving up and submitting to become their livestock, only to learn that they are willing to let you free range, under the supervision of the companion that betrayed you, to keep you controlled because your intelligence is so low now. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and i hope you are doing great! I have a question, i will stoon start a new game, and i want to use unique tav for the new game. I remember when checking mods sometimes, there was some guy that made mods to make your mod and unique tav work together, but i can no longer find it. Maybe you can tell me, what they were or if maybe i don't need them, or anyone else can tell me if they use unique tav and this mod together and if it works. 

Thank you!

I can't wait for the lewd side of modding to pop off with a breakthrough in BG3 modding, it'll be so dope being able to play through BG3 using ye ol horny bard archetype or being a big old werewolf with a phat juicy cock and just fuckin your way through every encounter. This game's modding scene will go FAR, esp if we get some dev tools. I salute to you, matey, for taking the first steps on helping the lewd side of this soon-to-be modding paradise. o7

Now if only there was a mod for soft scaled thicc dragonborn with massive tits that actually have nipples. lol

I have not gotten the series of mods to work properly on Lae'zel.  chooo's earlier picture had the same problem I am having with nothing quite fitting, but the newer one appears to have the gear fitting properly, so I feel I am missing an update or something.

13 hours ago, r5e4w3q2 said:

I have not gotten the series of mods to work properly on Lae'zel.  chooo's earlier picture had the same problem I am having with nothing quite fitting, but the newer one appears to have the gear fitting properly, so I feel I am missing an update or something.

If by the "newer one" you mean my most recent pic above, Lae is just wearing Scantily camp gear, so it's not solved for me on Gith bodies either.

On 1/18/2024 at 2:05 PM, Raison.D'tre said:

what armor your mc wearing?

My MC isn't in the picture. Maybe you mean Shadowheart on the left? It's drow leather from Scantily Camp armor, mod is at Nexus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2023 at 9:18 PM, bathoz said:

I assume people have seen it, but if you're looking for inspiration there's a person who made their own, pretty high quality, 5E Lewd Handbook, which is fine. But it does an absolute truckload of magic items. Like, so many in there. No, more than you're thinking.

Masterpiece! I love it very much!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2024 at 3:00 AM, espguy said:

Does anyone knows if the larian will release mod tools business was confirmed or if its just a rumour? We already have some pretty impressive mods and proper modding tools would would take it to new levels

They recently said something would be in the the next patch but that the patch is 'several months' away. I'll believe it when I see it.

Edited by Grey Cloud
On 2/26/2024 at 11:00 PM, espguy said:

Does anyone knows if the larian will release mod tools business was confirmed or if its just a rumour? We already have some pretty impressive mods and proper modding tools would would take it to new levels

They will. They have said so since years before release. Opinion: They will not release mod tools until they feel the game is not getting any more major updates.

• 1 month later...
On 10/9/2023 at 3:07 AM, LazyIcarus said:

You can either get them from unpacking the mod above, or see the repository: https://github.com/PerplexedPeach/bg3-lewd-mods/tree/master/RemodelledFrameBody/Generated/Public/RemodelledFrameBody/Assets

I replaced the NKD body GR2 files on custom tav with this body but now the legs are invisible knee down, did i do something wrong? 

Edit: Fixed it, i didnt see that the models had no model knee down. Did some swapping with base model and now have feet :)

Edited by GwenIsImmune
fixed
On 11/7/2023 at 9:44 PM, LazyIcarus said:

Sex mechanics are in the works. Pleasure and Bliss framework is already out: https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/3681

image.png.37fb3976fe887574a230cd01c67ed998.png
Adds the pleasure status effect that uses duration to also indicate intensity. It decays by 1 every turn. Actual abilities that inflict Pleasure is provided by other mods. Every character (including enemies) has a maximum pleasure point (PP) with a base equation of
10 + level/2 + (CON + WIS modifier)*2 + (remodelled frame passive)*3
Subject to various other modifiers.
Upon reaching or exceeding a character's maximum PP, that character enters Bliss and resets Pleasure. You can potentially chain-stun someone by inflicting Pleasure while they are in Bliss.

Also some results on pulsing and glowing lust brand (can add it via a passive rather than taking up an equipment slot)

Also scene during conversation

Hey, where'd you get the nipple chain from?