BG3 Lewd Mods with Game Mechanics

• LazyIcarus changed the title to BG3 Lewd Mods with Game Mechanics
7 hours ago, Kelvae said:

Yep

I see, your solution is to define the body in the item itself, and remove the body in the VisualBank node definition

image.png.4952282ab00202e0a44dc106843618aa.png

<node id="VertexColorMaskSlots">
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="Torso" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="Thighs" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="feet" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="shins" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="knees" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="decolletage_01" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="decolletage_02" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="Underwear_Bra" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="Nipple Covers" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="upperarm" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="wrists" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="lowerarm" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="Shoulders" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="hands" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="Sleeves" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="Underwear_Panties" />
						</node>								
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="Private_Parts" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="ModestyLeaf" />
						</node>	

Does the skin color just work out of the box? I don't see any definition for it.

This is a great solution for body-slot armor/items for changing the body while it's worn, which I think is usable for some mod ideas.

It doesn't change their underlying body type though, so when they're wearing other things they have their original body.

I'll watching this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/2276?tab=description&BH=0 for potential ways to change the body type.

This would require making versions of every armor for the new body type, however. Do you have any way of doing this in an automated, batch way?

38 minutes ago, LazyIcarus said:

I see, your solution is to define the body in the item itself, and remove the body in the VisualBank node definition

image.png.4952282ab00202e0a44dc106843618aa.png

<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="Torso" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="Thighs" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="feet" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="shins" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="knees" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="decolletage_01" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="decolletage_02" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="Underwear_Bra" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="Nipple Covers" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="upperarm" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="wrists" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="lowerarm" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="Shoulders" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="hands" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="Sleeves" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="Underwear_Panties" />
						</node>								
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="Private_Parts" />
						</node>
							<attribute id="Object" type="FixedString" value="ModestyLeaf" />
						</node>	

Does the skin color just work out of the box? I don't see any definition for it.

This is a great solution for body-slot armor/items for changing the body while it's worn, which I think is usable for some mod ideas.

It doesn't change their underlying body type though, so when they're wearing other things they have their original body.

I'll watching this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/2276?tab=description&BH=0 for potential ways to change the body type.

This would require making versions of every armor for the new body type, however. Do you have any way of doing this in an automated, batch way?

Skin colour is set in the root template, in that one it's set to human female, but you can do it for men too:  https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1152319568988082248/1152374700039733248/image.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1150665469108437023/1152375825954512916/image.png 

These are rather lazy edits because attaching the female model to the male armature is a pain, but you can do anything you want really visually via the item based bodies.  Pregnancy, corruption, injury, etc.  Can also use them to, for example, simulate a facial by changing the texture.

It is a pain to do the armour individually, no better way, just limit the outfits.

Upcoming living armor themed Sharess's Caress (name still in progress, could be called Sharess's Cuirass).

Features body modification to respond to the Remodelled Frame passive from the boots using the technique mentioned above.

Mechanically, it will offer pretty powerful boons, but after every action you will have to make a CON save against stimulation/cumming from the living armor, with the DC increasing with each success. Upon failing you'll be incapacitated for a turn, but the armor will be fed/sated until long rest and grant more bonuses.

WIP stages 0 to 3 (stage 4 still undecided)

image.thumb.gif.c2d23eb014a45d4df79ee555d97192cc.gifimage.thumb.gif.cf2dd96b4dc8030961e4da79ff11cf7e.gifimage.thumb.gif.7c53e230246e8f69adca859cee5fba34.gif

9 hours ago, LazyIcarus said:

Upcoming living armor themed Sharess's Caress (name still in progress, could be called Sharess's Cuirass).

Features body modification to respond to the Remodelled Frame passive from the boots using the technique mentioned above.

Mechanically, it will offer pretty powerful boons, but after every action you will have to make a CON save against stimulation/cumming from the living armor, with the DC increasing with each success. Upon failing you'll be incapacitated for a turn, but the armor will be fed/sated until long rest and grant more bonuses.

Nice, that looks amazing!

10 hours ago, LazyIcarus said:

image.thumb.gif.c2d23eb014a45d4df79ee555d97192cc.gifimage.thumb.gif.cf2dd96b4dc8030961e4da79ff11cf7e.gifimage.thumb.gif.7c53e230246e8f69adca859cee5fba34.gif

This is so sick, awesome job man!

I didn’t expect to see your work outside of CK3. It’s so amazing! Thank you for your dedication and hard work!
During the early testing, I saw someone making a dog collar with three spells attached to it, so is it possible to create a cursed collar as well?
Two years ago, when I wasn't very good at drawing, I was playing around and imagining cursed gear, gear for the rogue assassin.

Fools of collar (Intelligence-2-)
Cannot be removed, the dead talk to each other, attack adds dark damage, make a compliance/resistance straight roll at the beginning of each round in combat, pass normal actions, and lose one action if it fails.

Bloody Iron Heels (Hidden disadvantaged, Charm +5 Agility -2)
The shoes, with leather and iron plates and iron-plated heels, are more like a pair of shackles, restricting the wearer's movement. The loud steps attract the attention of all living creatures.
"It makes you look more beautiful and confident. How can you be willing to take it off?"

85639731_p0.png

On 9/19/2023 at 7:08 AM, LazyIcarus said:

i already love your boot mod, and this is another fantastic work, and i will use it any way, but if i could make tiny suggestion, i personally do not LOVE living armor visuals, maybe it is at all possible to do another version "simply" without the slime meshes, with the idea that simply wearing the leather harness changes the body shape. 

i think also the arousal function could still be explained, because simply as the body changes from the tight leather, it rubs more against the body and also increases arousal.

thank you for your work any way :D

16 hours ago, handsandarrows said:

i already love your boot mod, and this is another fantastic work, and i will use it any way, but if i could make tiny suggestion, i personally do not LOVE living armor visuals, maybe it is at all possible to do another version "simply" without the slime meshes, with the idea that simply wearing the leather harness changes the body shape. 

i think also the arousal function could still be explained, because simply as the body changes from the tight leather, it rubs more against the body and also increases arousal.

thank you for your work any way :D

People in my discord wanted less clothing as the stages progressed so democracy prevails there.

Stage 4 is pretty exciting with underboob, skindentation, and bare midriffs.

image.thumb.png.74e4b1e5fe3ec96172d48dd55707c046.pngimage.thumb.png.50ce0be63957b552ced8f83680e80297.pngimage.png.53c8a9bde9d08b5ec7eb81bd51b354ae.png

21 hours ago, luchsll said:

I didn’t expect to see your work outside of CK3. It’s so amazing! Thank you for your dedication and hard work!
During the early testing, I saw someone making a dog collar with three spells attached to it, so is it possible to create a cursed collar as well?
Two years ago, when I wasn't very good at drawing, I was playing around and imagining cursed gear, gear for the rogue assassin.

Fools of collar (Intelligence-2-)
Cannot be removed, the dead talk to each other, attack adds dark damage, make a compliance/resistance straight roll at the beginning of each round in combat, pass normal actions, and lose one action if it fails.

Bloody Iron Heels (Hidden disadvantaged, Charm +5 Agility -2)
The shoes, with leather and iron plates and iron-plated heels, are more like a pair of shackles, restricting the wearer's movement. The loud steps attract the attention of all living creatures.
"It makes you look more beautiful and confident. How can you be willing to take it off?"

85639731_p0.png

There may be a collar later, the my plans so far includes a lust brand (womb tattoo), circlet of domination + matching collars of submission, and a flail of Graz'zt, with ideas on mechanics for them each.

The mechanics for the harness (current name that's winning in votes is Sharess's Embrace)

- persistent buffs
    - base 12 AC (clothing)
    - +1 to spell attack rolls and spell save DC
    - resistance to acid damage
    - disadvantage on concentration checks
    - stage 0
        - add CHA modifier to cantrips (see Potent Robe)
        - add CHA to AC (vs melee only)
    - stage 1
        - add CHA modifier to cantrips
        - +1 crit threshold
    - stage 2
        - add CHA modifier to attacks and spell damage
        - +1 crit threshold
        - -1 damage from all sources (see Reaper's Embrace)
    - stage 3
        - +1 crit threshold
        - -2 damage from all sources
    - stage 4
        - add CHA to AC
        - +1 crit threshold
        - -2 damage from all sources
        - spell once per combat: AOE psychic pull (like Myrkul's pull ability)
- stimulation each turn in combat
    - after each turn, make CON saving throw that gets progressively harder each time you succeed, reset upon failing
    - after failing, gain 1 sated stack, fall prone, and become incapacitated for one turn
- sated buffs (how many times you've cum) (can be stacked 3 times, you can 1 stack after failing CON save)
    - regeneration per round +per stack
    - removes disadvantage on concentration checks
    - +1 saving throw per stack
- to progress to the next form, need to have the required remodelled body stage, and long rest with at least 3 stacks of sated

6 hours ago, SilentAntagonist121 said:

Any spoilers on their mechanics yet, or do you want to keep the surprise brewing a little longer?

Just didn't feel like repeating what I put down in my discord but I can copy paste it here:

collar of subservience, blindfold of supplication, and so on x3 and corresponding circlet of dominance for more of a lone-wolf playstyle
drain stats from companions to empower a single party member

lust brand (womb tattoo) you can upgrade via some spicy story events (sleeping with mizora, harlep, eating the spiced spider)
with the lust brand, whenever you sleep with a unique NPC/companion you get permanent buffs and they get permanent debuffs

12 hours ago, LazyIcarus said:

People in my discord wanted less clothing as the stages progressed so democracy prevails there.

Oh okay, i will only talk about what i mean one more time becasue i think maybe you misunderstood, and i do not at all want to bother you! I meant that all stages i see so far, it would also work in a alternate possible version without the tentacle/living armor addition, but the armor would look the same skimpy, with missing tentacle almost even more skimpy in all stages, and the explanation why it would still increase arousal would be the remaining leather is now tighter, and arousal from exhibition. But please, just focus on this version, instead of listen to request for yet another while you are still working hard to make this, it is still fantastic! 

On 9/22/2023 at 10:22 PM, LazyIcarus said:

Just didn't feel like repeating what I put down in my discord but I can copy paste it here:

collar of subservience, blindfold of supplication, and so on x3 and corresponding circlet of dominance for more of a lone-wolf playstyle
drain stats from companions to empower a single party member

lust brand (womb tattoo) you can upgrade via some spicy story events (sleeping with mizora, harlep, eating the spiced spider)
with the lust brand, whenever you sleep with a unique NPC/companion you get permanent buffs and they get permanent debuffs

There is a mask of the Demon Legion in the game. Maybe you can have something similar... A lady's mask with an exquisitely carved face is also very attractive.

3 hours ago, luchsll said:

There is a mask of the Demon Legion in the game. Maybe you can have something similar... A lady's mask with an exquisitely carved face is also very attractive.

That's a good point - I think a good mask could be pretty hot. Passing in my discord is planning to implement a doll race, so this mask could be a way to gradually become one.

Hey @LazyIcarus I had a question for editing the meshes (I'm Sindae on Nexus btw).  Did you duplicate the human meshes to make the Tiefling and Githyanki meshes, or are they actually different?  Because Tiefling and Githyanki by default use the human meshes unless you designate otherwise (default usually Githyanki is set otherwise, Tiefling is only ever set different for underwear).  It's a pretty easy way to save some effort on making virtually identical models too.

4 hours ago, Kelvae said:

Hey @LazyIcarus I had a question for editing the meshes (I'm Sindae on Nexus btw).  Did you duplicate the human meshes to make the Tiefling and Githyanki meshes, or are they actually different?  Because Tiefling and Githyanki by default use the human meshes unless you designate otherwise (default usually Githyanki is set otherwise, Tiefling is only ever set different for underwear).  It's a pretty easy way to save some effort on making virtually identical models too.

Hey, your identity is not so secret :P. For stage 0, I don't have any body meshes because the body is not supposed to be modified in that case. For stages 1-4, I imported tiefling and githyanki body meshes since they are actually different from each other and the human mesh (most noticeably for tiefling in the claws, and the githyanki are a lot skinnier). Also for stages 1-4, I explicitly set their parent race to nothing:

<node id="ParentRace"> This sets the ParentRace for each race
									<children>
										<node id="Object">
											<attribute id="MapKey" type="guid" value="06aaae02-bb9e-4fa3-ac00-b08e13a5b0fa" /> Githyanki_Female
											<attribute id="MapValue" type="guid" value="00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000" /> Githyanki Females have Human as ParentRace unless removed by this Object
										</node>					
										<node id="Object">
											<attribute id="MapKey" type="guid" value="cf421f4e-107b-4ae6-86aa-090419c624a5" /> Tiefling_Female
											<attribute id="MapValue" type="guid" value="00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000" /> Tiefling Females have Human as ParentRace unless removed by this Object
										</node>			
										<node id="Object">
											<attribute id="MapKey" type="guid" value="a5789cd3-ecd6-411b-a53a-368b659bc04a" /> Karlach
											<attribute id="MapValue" type="guid" value="00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000" /> 
										</node>	
									</children>
								</node>			

For armor that changes the underlying body, I think it's better to use individual modified body meshes for each race because otherwise you'll be 1. overriding race specific skin textures and 2. overriding race specific mesh differences like claws (if your changed body includes hands).

It's not too much effort to do so, my workflow:

- transfering body modifications to non-human bodies (tiefling and githyanki)
    - join the different bodies from each stage as shape keys to a basis one
    - mesh data transfer shape keys to non-human base body
    - duplicate the non-human base body, set one of the shape keys to 1, apply all shape keys to get an equivalent body of that stage

image.png.3446bb46ba6c1c69428e680af730cd81.png

mesh data transfer to an imported body mesh for a different race, then duplicate and set a shape key to 1 and apply all shape keys
image.png.383ebe444ddb56180670bb37f5e577c2.png